May 06, 2024, 03:22:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #43 6/30/09 - 7/07/09  (Read 554770 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: July 06, 2009, 10:49:18 AM »

I am stunned by what I have read here tonite.  Dolce has posted side by side with us for 10,000 plus posts.  A person's post count has nothing to do with their honesty, integrity or dedication....in fact IMO post counts are CRAP....like I said Klaas once told a poster who bitched about losing her post could that it wasn't quantity it was QUALITY that counted.... She searched and researched the Caylee case and Adji and put her heart in it.  I have written to her, texted her, phoned her.  I have sent mail to her and received mail from her.  Never did I question who she was or anything about her.  To question her now would mean I would have to question everthing else in my life.  We have shared so many personal stories, pictures, everything.  I have never googled her or checked out anything she has said to me.  You know, there are several ways to measure tiny babies, head to rear, or head to feet.  I just dont know what to say....I am so hurt, and I know she still reads here,then why doesn't she post? Why not answer these allegations?  but I dont know why she would answer to any of these questions.  I have always thought Dolce was one of the best monkeys we had, dedicated, smart, and I still do. I am personally getting a little tired of monkeys being put on a pedestal....what determines who is or isn't a GOOD monkey? IMO everyone that comes here with an open mind and a heart seeking justice is a GOOD monkey. Bad monkey IMO are those that have an ulterior motive for being here AND they are ALWAYS revealed!!    I love you all too, but I am just shocked.

My responses in RED..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1481 on: July 06, 2009, 11:01:21 AM »

I am stunned by what I have read here tonite.  Dolce has posted side by side with us for 10,000 plus posts.  A person's post count has nothing to do with their honesty, integrity or dedication....in fact IMO post counts are CRAP....like I said Klaas once told a poster who bitched about losing her post could that it wasn't quantity it was QUALITY that counted.... She searched and researched the Caylee case and Adji and put her heart in it.  I have written to her, texted her, phoned her.  I have sent mail to her and received mail from her.  Never did I question who she was or anything about her.  To question her now would mean I would have to question everthing else in my life.  We have shared so many personal stories, pictures, everything.  I have never googled her or checked out anything she has said to me.  You know, there are several ways to measure tiny babies, head to rear, or head to feet.  I just dont know what to say....I am so hurt, and I know she still reads here,then why doesn't she post? Why not answer these allegations?  but I dont know why she would answer to any of these questions.  I have always thought Dolce was one of the best monkeys we had, dedicated, smart, and I still do. I am personally getting a little tired of monkeys being put on a pedestal....what determines who is or isn't a GOOD monkey? IMO everyone that comes here with an open mind and a heart seeking justice is a GOOD monkey. Bad monkey IMO are those that have an ulterior motive for being here AND they are ALWAYS revealed!!    I love you all too, but I am just shocked.

My responses in RED..

Thank you Sunny, exactly! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1482 on: July 06, 2009, 11:04:49 AM »

Yep, anger does set in. After shock and hurt comes anger.

I don't think anyone kept up with details, Trimm. When she confirmed the length of the babies, she set off several poster's hinky meters, and then details were checked. Nothing added up. This charade is so insulting to the rest of us, and anyone hurting over this being exposed makes me angry all over again.

OH CBB! Are you sure???     

Sadly, I am Fanny. Having said that, I can tell you that Dolce has the opportunity to come here and explain anything she wants. I doubt that she will attempt it and provide an opportunity to face questions. What she has posted is simply impossible, and what she has posted is well known at this point. Klaas is leaving her thread up temporarily, and the floor's all hers. 

Again, I'm grateful that the attitude here is one of protecting posters from anyone who would take advantage of them. I'm so sorry this has happened. HUGS, Fanny.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1483 on: July 06, 2009, 11:12:02 AM »

This is for TexasMom ... cuz D is tired and I can't take the Drama of Dolce .. not now.

TexasMom - I saw the Gap Band in Concert. This Song was enough to make to Make a Girl weak in the knees. The entire arena when without any lights and they put on a laser show that was on the Ceiling .. 30 feet in the air  " White Blue Twinkling Stars" that were Glowing and shimmering ..
With just a haze of lights on stage to show the Gap Band ...... OMG.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/X1eiAPKfAVY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/X1eiAPKfAVY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>

Enjoy

Thanks DJ Deenie!   

I never saw them in concert, but danced many a dance to their music!  Like Mytime, "You Dropped a Bomb on Me" was my favorite...loved the 13 minute version too!   

"Early in the Morning" was another one I still listen to, Robert Palmer did an awesome job with that one too!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: July 06, 2009, 11:13:02 AM »

My responses in RED..

I agree, very well said!  Thanks Sunny!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: July 06, 2009, 11:14:53 AM »

387       Current Events / Monkey Musings / Open Discussion / Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #41       on: June 07, 2009, 09:56:06 PM
Ok, here is the scoop!!!  Noah came first at 5bs 6 ounces, Sophia came in next at 5lbs ounces. Noah is 13 inches long, baby sis is 12 inches long. She was born 2 min and 9 seconds after her brother!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1486 on: July 06, 2009, 11:15:09 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xt-V-Pm44wk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/xt-V-Pm44wk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: July 06, 2009, 11:16:48 AM »

I don't think anyone kept up with details, Trimm. When she confirmed the length of the babies, she set off several poster's hinky meters, and then details were checked. Nothing added up. This charade is so insulting to the rest of us, and anyone hurting over this being exposed makes me angry all over again.

OH CBB! Are you sure???     

Sadly, I am Fanny. Having said that, I can tell you that Dolce has the opportunity to come here and explain anything she wants. I doubt that she will attempt it and provide an opportunity to face questions. What she has posted is simply impossible, and what she has posted is well known at this point. Klaas is leaving her thread up temporarily, and the floor's all hers. 

Again, I'm grateful that the attitude here is one of protecting posters from anyone who would take advantage of them. I'm so sorry this has happened. HUGS, Fanny.

IF there is an explanation Dolce owes it to herself and the monkeys that believed her to post it....or she owes everyone on SM an apology...she then needs to seek some medical help.

Rest in Peace Caylee

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1488 on: July 06, 2009, 11:18:39 AM »

2NJ!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1489 on: July 06, 2009, 11:23:01 AM »

2NJ!   

Just thought I'd express myself in song.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: July 06, 2009, 11:26:01 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xt-V-Pm44wk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/xt-V-Pm44wk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

PRICELESS!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: July 06, 2009, 11:28:37 AM »

My responses in RED..

I just can not understand why? 
Why make such **** up.I think I'm starting to get pizzed now.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: July 06, 2009, 11:33:22 AM »

OH CBB! Are you sure???     

IF there is an explanation Dolce owes it to herself and the monkeys that believed her to post it....or she owes everyone on SM an apology...she then needs to seek some medical help.

I think so too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: July 06, 2009, 11:36:19 AM »

My responses in RED..

I have no idea why someone would make up something like that...a need for attention? a habitual liar? A screw lose in one's head?

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1494 on: July 06, 2009, 11:38:03 AM »

My responses in RED..

WHY is a good question, Trimm. I've spent a lot of time thinking on that one, and I don't know the answer. IMO, it's probably simple: to get attention in disregard for those who are giving it.

I'm pizzed, too. But, I've been convinced for a while, and I totally understand the reactions and feelngs of those just learning about this.

Sunny, great post!   
2NJ, Great Song pick!   
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: July 06, 2009, 11:43:58 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.....Isn't it sad that something like this makes us question everything.  This is not the first fairy tale and it won't be the last, but this sounded real for a bit.....and many
people were sucked in....

I did the same thing that CBB did.....I read every post.....and I also read all the posts surrounding
the quick trip to the hospital, the text messages, the quick trip home when someone wanted to send flowers to the hospital.  The pictures of the babies did not seem to be little 12" newborns.
I read all that I could about the length of newborns.  I wanted some explanation that would be real.

My only contact with D was when I was working on the flu thread.  I received information that pregnant women were at particular risk and I did not want to scare her.  It did not seem to worry her.

After the "birth", I saw how many people were so happy for D and I kept wanting her to tell the whole group what was real.....instead, she was here posting as though nothing had happened.

To me the length of the "pregnancy" and the length of the babies are only part of the issue.  There were so many other stories that went along with this fantasy.

If I am wrong, I will be the first to apologize.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1496 on: July 06, 2009, 11:46:28 AM »

My responses in RED..

I have no idea why someone would make up something like that...a need for attention? a habitual liar? A screw lose in one's head?

I don't know if we will ever know the answer as to why?  Posting these lies on a missing childs forum is beyond crazy!!!   

p.s.  REAL people wear sweats - just sayin'
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1497 on: July 06, 2009, 11:52:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.....Isn't it sad that something like this makes us question everything.  This is not the first fairy tale and it won't be the last, but this sounded real for a bit.....and many

I did the same thing that CBB did.....I read every post.....and I also read all the posts surrounding
the quick trip to the hospital, the text messages, the quick trip home when someone wanted to send flowers to the hospital.  The pictures of the babies did not seem to be little 12" newborns.
I read all that I could about the length of newborns.  I wanted some explanation that would be real.

My only contact with D was when I was working on the flu thread.  I received information that pregnant women were at particular risk and I did not want to scare her.  It did not seem to worry her.

After the "birth", I saw how many people were so happy for D and I kept wanting her to tell the whole group what was real.....instead, she was here posting as though nothing had happened.

To me the length of the "pregnancy" and the length of the babies are only part of the issue.  There were so many other stories that went along with this fantasy.

Mere, I wouldn't hurry to keep my place in that line, and I think you're right. Many things that Dolce posted were unusual, and with this exposed, it would be silly not to question other things. I personally, don't know anyone who has a driver and is a high fashion designer, and chooses to spend a huge block of time on the internet. But, I can't prove any of that. All I can say is that personally, after this baby charade, I don't believe it.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: July 06, 2009, 11:53:17 AM »

Mere, it seems many of us were privately questioning....many things.   

HINT: When one lives in a state like FL with so many records and info public they should not post lies on SM......they will get caught even quicker than if they don't live in FL.

One of the most hateful parts of this is keeping the lie going, knowing that one of our own was in such great pain over the loss of a 'real' child.   SHAMEFUL!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: July 06, 2009, 11:53:23 AM »

KCJackie - real people wear sweats, LOLOL     I agree and I do wear sweatshirts almost on a daily basis.  It's still cold here, lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.