May 14, 2024, 10:08:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 278036 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: September 17, 2009, 10:37:04 AM »

Here is a petition for no more air time that i found on the CBS comment blog

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petition/851674974

thanks Jesse

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #401 on: September 17, 2009, 10:37:19 AM »

I haven't been here in awhile...not by choice. And no, I haven't been in the clink, lol.  Anyone want to give me the readers digest version of events starting with the 9/9/09 court appearance?  TIA, Lovinlife

Hi LOVIN'. I haven't been here much myself. Maybe some more well informed monkeys will give you the lowdown. I'm sure anything I might tell you would be all screwed up.

I'm glad to see you back!  an angelic monkey

Oh Fanny,
What is the point of this?  If you have nothing to add, why post this poor pitiful me stuff?  A few weeks back, some of us posters expressed the negative posts and the harm it does to the moral to the thread.  Not as an attack on you, but as a tool for making the thread stronger.

Your very next post: "
I think he did too, ONO. It may have been an old document signed in June, but it was still pertinent to the case as the hearing was delayed about it through the summer till September. I don't remember ever really reading the whole document myself. Do I still have to say JMO? If so, I just said it."

Again, the point was posters who are very active like you are often looked at as knowing the case very well and thus, should hold themselves to a higher standard of being accurate in distinguishing what is fact, opinion and what is what they recall but are not sure.  When active posters misstate opinions as facts, others who are interested but don't have the time to research as much, learn the facts of the case wrong and that doesn't help Caylee and justice.  Again, constructive feedback, not an attack on you personally.

Your next post:  "I'm still sitting on Caylee's side too. Still on the branch, and still waiting. I thought this was what this thread is for. Being here for her is all most of us want. I know we are not alone."

Me:  Of course this is what this thread is for, but in a positive and productive way.  Is it not productive to examine how we can do research better?  Is there an issue with all of us using caution in distinguishing fact from opinion - especially active posters?  Is it wrong to ask for positive and productive posts and limit our off topic and me too type posts in the thread since Klaas has given us musings, JSM thread and other places to be off topic or have community with like minds? 

I hope you will see the request as how we can be better, not as a tool to distract the attention from Caylee. 
Best,
News Junkie

Sorry A_News, you are coming off as Holier than thou with this post. Not everyone who posts a lot remembers every detail. There are so many twists and turns with is case. We are here for each other, what we can't remember correctly, others will. Don't beat up another poster because she is feeling vulnerable or has been attacked in the past.  JMO

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: September 17, 2009, 10:38:02 AM »

I just emailed CBS.  All they care  about is ratings though.   Their website already has lots of very angry posts, people are sick of these programs sponsoring these criminals.

Way to go WO

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: September 17, 2009, 10:38:28 AM »

I'm here for Caylee too Fanny and if I have said something improper, I expect Klaas or a Mod to tell me so.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: September 17, 2009, 10:38:45 AM »

Tainting the jury pool at its finest.  48 hours, will just not be on again in my house 

Ya know, on the upside they might just continue to put their foot in their mouths - there is so much media coverage along with their police interviews, depositions etc that will be used against them to show them for lying pond scum they are - I can only hope they will face some level of consequence as well as Casey never seeing the light of day again, the latter I have no doubt about. 
Maybe they will say something, they are both loose cannons, especially Cindy. I will have to read on here what is said, that 48 hours show is officially off my viewing, though I will admit I rarely watch that show.

I doubt it though. What you get is an interviewer who knows very little about the case, asking questions that the Anthonys have well rehearsed, and they just lie....  the interviewer, not knowing the different versions they have already answered, just swallows the thing whole.   Waste of time, a complete waste of time!   

AMEN!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: September 17, 2009, 10:40:43 AM »

Here we go again.   

Hey Fanny.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: September 17, 2009, 10:43:27 AM »

Tainting the jury pool at its finest.  48 hours, will just not be on again in my house 

Ya know, on the upside they might just continue to put their foot in their mouths - there is so much media coverage along with their police interviews, depositions etc that will be used against them to show them for lying pond scum they are - I can only hope they will face some level of consequence as well as Casey never seeing the light of day again, the latter I have no doubt about. 
Maybe they will say something, they are both loose cannons, especially Cindy. I will have to read on here what is said, that 48 hours show is officially off my viewing, though I will admit I rarely watch that show.

I doubt it though. What you get is an interviewer who knows very little about the case, asking questions that the Anthonys have well rehearsed, and they just lie....  the interviewer, not knowing the different versions they have already answered, just swallows the thing whole.   Waste of time, a complete waste of time!   
I agree. Now...if they would like to have Cindy sitting next to Kathi Belich for this interview, I'd pay money to watch that. CBS is no better than the Anthony family....truth is not the issue......money is the only goal for all of them at the expense of a murdered baby.

We are here for you Caylee and the truth will come out in time.   

Oooooh!   Good idea Tupelo Honey!!!  Is WFTV a CBS affiliate?  I would PAY to watch that interview!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: September 17, 2009, 10:45:09 AM »

It drives me crazy when an uninformed interviewer doesn't even know a lie when it's told to them.  The lie is not questioned and the Anthony's score again.  No wonder they like being on t.v. ... not to mention the $$$$'s of course.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: September 17, 2009, 10:46:10 AM »

Well I just looked at WFTV and they are an ABC affiliate. What a shame!
If you don't mind TH, I am going to email CBS and suggest they get a list of questions from Kathi Belich for the interviewer on 4hrs to ask....        
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: September 17, 2009, 10:47:57 AM »

If you don't mind TH, I am going to email CBS and suggest they get a list of questions from Kathi Belich for the interviewer on 4hrs to ask....        

Now that I would enjoy watching!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: September 17, 2009, 10:49:18 AM »

It drives me crazy when an uninformed interviewer doesn't even know a lie when it's told to them.  The lie is not questioned and the Anthony's score again.  No wonder they like being on t.v. ... not to mention the $$$$'s of course.

Hi can!!!  JMO but I think CBS has signed a contractual agreement with the A's so the A's are allowed to decided what questions will or will not be asked. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: September 17, 2009, 10:49:57 AM »

WOOHOO!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: September 17, 2009, 10:51:24 AM »

Hi can!!!  JMO but I think CBS has signed a contractual agreement with the A's so the A's are allowed to decided what questions will or will not be asked. 
Hey Sunny!  Yeah...but I can dream, can't I?  lol. 
I just think Kathy would be the best ever!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: September 17, 2009, 10:58:09 AM »

I am bi-lingual too!  I cuss in TEXAN all the time

You are too funny!

This whole situation is enough to make any sensible person to go off.  I know I have many times, including this morning.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: September 17, 2009, 10:59:02 AM »

Please don't let me take that dream away!  I would walk nekkid on my nose to see that interview!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: September 17, 2009, 10:59:40 AM »

I feel that is the case as well...hence Oprah canceling the Anthony's interview.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: September 17, 2009, 11:03:59 AM »

Go for it.....but I doubt that they will use them and Cindy will never agree to discuss anything that is not on HER agenda.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: September 17, 2009, 11:05:36 AM »

I am bi-lingual too!  I cuss in TEXAN all the time

You are too funny!

This whole situation is enough to make any sensible person to go off.  I know I have many times, including this morning.

same with me.....when news is slow the monkeys get restless.   This monkey is taking a 'me' day...nails, toes, hair...the whole shebang....ohmygawd!  that just made Wm. Hung singing 'she bangs' pop in my head!  I know I need a break!!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: September 17, 2009, 11:06:24 AM »

Please don't let me take that dream away!  I would walk nekkid on my nose to see that interview!!

LOLOL  I'll just bet you would too! 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: September 17, 2009, 11:08:43 AM »

I haven't been here in awhile...not by choice. And no, I haven't been in the clink, lol.  Anyone want to give me the readers digest version of events starting with the 9/9/09 court appearance?  TIA, Lovinlife

Hi LOVIN'. I haven't been here much myself. Maybe some more well informed monkeys will give you the lowdown. I'm sure anything I might tell you would be all screwed up.

I'm glad to see you back!  an angelic monkey

Oh Fanny,
What is the point of this?  If you have nothing to add, why post this poor pitiful me stuff?  A few weeks back, some of us posters expressed the negative posts and the harm it does to the moral to the thread.  Not as an attack on you, but as a tool for making the thread stronger.

Your very next post: "
I think he did too, ONO. It may have been an old document signed in June, but it was still pertinent to the case as the hearing was delayed about it through the summer till September. I don't remember ever really reading the whole document myself. Do I still have to say JMO? If so, I just said it."

Again, the point was posters who are very active like you are often looked at as knowing the case very well and thus, should hold themselves to a higher standard of being accurate in distinguishing what is fact, opinion and what is what they recall but are not sure.  When active posters misstate opinions as facts, others who are interested but don't have the time to research as much, learn the facts of the case wrong and that doesn't help Caylee and justice.  Again, constructive feedback, not an attack on you personally.

Your next post:  "I'm still sitting on Caylee's side too. Still on the branch, and still waiting. I thought this was what this thread is for. Being here for her is all most of us want. I know we are not alone."

Me:  Of course this is what this thread is for, but in a positive and productive way.  Is it not productive to examine how we can do research better?  Is there an issue with all of us using caution in distinguishing fact from opinion - especially active posters?  Is it wrong to ask for positive and productive posts and limit our off topic and me too type posts in the thread since Klaas has given us musings, JSM thread and other places to be off topic or have community with like minds? 

I hope you will see the request as how we can be better, not as a tool to distract the attention from Caylee. 
Best,
News Junkie

Sorry A_News, you are coming off as Holier than thou with this post. Not everyone who posts a lot remembers every detail. There are so many twists and turns with is case. We are here for each other, what we can't remember correctly, others will. Don't beat up another poster because she is feeling vulnerable or has been attacked in the past.  JMO

Boo - thank you for the feedback.  I didn't mean to come off "Holier than thou."  My intent was to help Fanny heal and see that it is not her personally rather the constructive feedback on how we could do what we do better. 
But, I see I am standing alone, so I will take a few days and evaluate if I should find a new home or just ignore and scroll past and try not to care how monkeys can be even stronger as LE and others often come here for information.
Again, thank you for expressing how some see my posts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.