May 14, 2024, 04:09:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 353551 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1140 on: January 08, 2009, 10:14:33 AM »

OH in Oz means "Other Half", in this case I mean my husband who is in LE here.
He is assisting LE in OC
Oz?  As in "The Wizard of"?  I am not familiar with an Oz Florida.  (Sorry!)  Good to hear there are good people assisting the OCSO.

Lol...not quite...Oz as in Australia
Ok..thats it!  I am breaking my no caffeine rule!  SS give me coffee please!!!

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: January 08, 2009, 10:15:43 AM »

I missed the part about Baez and the $500,000.00, will someone tell me about that please.

On NG tonight, she said that Baez TRIED to sell an interview with Casey for $500K.   Didn't say who to, though.
Hmm, I would think that would bring an investigation, and if true, he could be disbarred.Thank you.

Did you watch NG ? was it actually NG who said this or one of her guests ?

((( extra behind the ear scratches if you know the right answer )))

LOL SS.   I just saw this - went to bed too early last night, I guess.   I'm behind, as usual.

NG had put it up on her screen.  Listed the money that has been made off of the case so far - and put this attempt to sell an interview there, as well.   Didn't say how she knew this tidbit.   I'd like to see some proof!

Sassy will still take a couple of scratches behind her ears - even though the answer comes so late!      cat cat cat
"Another network TV insider tells us Baez attempted to "sell an interview" with Casey Anthony last week. We're told he'd been asking $500,000. Todd Black, the publicist, says Casey Anthony, now free from jail for five days, does not have any interviews at the "immediate time."

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/court_cases/casey_anthony_more_questions_few_answers_94095.asp

This article (sep 10) has info on some of the money deals.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1142 on: January 08, 2009, 10:16:11 AM »

Hi Monkeys,
it would seem that the shocks have started coming.
My OH says this is just the start of the bomb shells.
This case is so strange and it is all just mind blowing!!
I would agree with you.  It is going to get very crazy here real soon. 

As long as justice is found for Caylee I do not care who does what to who in all of this!

Agreed Dolce.
I can't say too much but just know that the right people will pay a price for what happened to beautiful Caylee....although not the ultimate price
Oh I did not know that you had inside information.  I took "OH" to mean "Old Husband"...LOL  boy maybe I should start drinking coffee like the rest of your monkeys!

He is assisting LE in OC

hmmm....  So again, no Death Penalty for KC?  but will OTHERS pay a price as well?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: January 08, 2009, 10:17:16 AM »

While things are still a little quiet, and before things get crazy today, will somebody please tell me why sometimes when I post to another's post, it's continuous, rather than being a brake from the previous post, which should be in blue.  I'm driving myself nuts.    

Your post has to start after the last
I try to remember to do a ctrl+down arrow before typing and to Preview before posting, but that doesn't always happen.  Then there is the typo problem LMAO
[/quote]

Thanks, Today.  I'm trying it now to see if it works on my computer.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1144 on: January 08, 2009, 10:17:19 AM »

What have those appalling people done now??  Putting poor little Caylee in a cut rate cooler!!!!! The whole family now makes their living off her blood money and just look where they have left her. None of them have worked since this started. This is beyond disgusting. I don't think I can manage to watch much more of this. LE needs to stop them, now!!!

There is no law against cheap funerals. The "whole family" isn't making a living off Caylee. They had donations to "find Caylee," which they spent on T-shirts, PI's, lawyers, and that whole "find Caylee" campaign. What's not already spent, they'll have to repay. So there's no $ there.

They lost their jobs early on during this nightmare, Cindy because she's emotionally unfit to work now, and George because he's George and never does really keep a job. Lee probably lost his because too many people follow him around and he attracts too much attention. So there's no $ there.

George wiped out Cindy's entire life savings and then some, before this entire thing started. And I doubt that Caylee is covered for life insurance now that Cindy has no job--any insurance Cindy had would have been through her work. So there's no $ there.

They probably were going to pay their lawyers from movie, documentary, and book rights. So now not only is that money spent, it doesn't exist. They aren't going to get immunity. So there's no $ there now, either. And the Ants probably knew this long before we did.

So now they have to opt for a cheap funeral for Caylee. Well, there's no law against cheap funerals. Total strangers are willing to send in donations to put money in Casey's commissary account, or to post her bond, but nobody's willing to donate to bury Caylee because that doesn't spite the Ants or satisfy the desire for revenge. I think it's very sad that Casey can get $500,000 twice, from anonymous strangers, but Caylee can't get a dime. JMO.

And I'm sure the Ants aren't any more pleased with the current funeral arrangements than we are. But this is what happens when broke people have to have a funeral. I suspect that strip mall funeral homes are more common now than they used to be, though, because even people who inherited the family business really can't afford that mansion. They don't make enough to live in million dollar homes.

Hi Fuzzball, your post are ALWAYS interesting.  However, the trust fund that was set up called "Help Find Caylee Marie" trust has the money in there from donations to bury Caylee. 

This is the link to the four page trust http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2937600/HELP-FIND-CAYLEE-MARIE-ANTHONY-TRUST-AGREEMENT

It will not let me copy and paste so I am referring to the link above, page 1...listed under #2.

Also, in reference to "no money in the trust fund"  please see page 3 of the above link, listed under #9.  That the Trust can be terminated IF the balance falls below $5,000.  I am not aware of the trust that I am referring to being terminated. 

The wording is "may be terminated if the balance falls below $5,000", not "will be terminated if the balance falls below $5,000".  Using the old MSDOS system of "cut and paste" (i.e., "remember and retype") from the four page trust:

9. TERMINATION.  This Trust and Agreement shall be irrevocable but may be terminated at any time by the Trustee(s) at such time as the purposes hereof shall have been fulfilled or should the balance in the trust account fall below $5,000.00 then the Trustee(s) is/are authorized to terminate the trust and hold the funds for the benefit otherwise stated herein.

The fact is that due to the language of the Trust, we cannot assume, because the Trust has not been terminated, that a balance over $5,000 is present in the Trust.  The Trustee(s) may have simply not terminated the Trust with its potentially sub-$5,000 balance, as it is entirely up to the Trustee whether or not to terminate the Trust on even, say, a $100 balance.

I can think of a good reason why the Trustee(s) may not want to terminate the Trust (again with the 1980s "remember and retype" method of "cut and paste"):

2. PURPOSES.  The primary purposes of the Trust Fund will be to pay general expenses relating to the location and recovery of Caylee Marie Anthony, as well as general expenses of the burial and estate administration of Caylee Marie Anthony, should she be deceased.  Any funds remaining in the Trust Fund upon completion of the purposes designated herein, will be donated to the organizations that have assisted in the search and locations processes for Caylee Marie Anthony, such as the "Kid Finders Network" and the "Never Lose Hope Foundation", or to any other such organizations such as the Trustee(s) deem appropriate and consistent with the designated purposes as stated herein.

"Never Lose Hope Foundation" sold a bunch of $20 raffle tickets for a new Ferrari back in September, and was due to have a live drawing on their website on October 1st, 2008.  Two weeks prior to October 1st, the NLHF website went "The site is under construction being updated" and is currently "being parked FREE by GoDaddy.com" (see "P.S." at the end of this message for more info).  The raffle tickets themselves did not contain contact information to find out the results of the raffle from an alternative source, so anyone who purchased a raffle ticket got conned out of $20 by the NLHF (ironically making many lose hope that they will ever get their money back).

"Kid Finders" seems to spend its time raking in donations and angrily confronting searchers who are looking for the kids on their advertising posters.  They were founded by folks with long criminal histories, including "impersonating a police officer".  Children they "help find" are never found.

They seem to be organizations which latch on to these high-profile cases (and VERY vulnerable families), ride the gravy train (raffles, shirts, bracelets, donations, etc.), and hop off undetected.  If terminating the Trust means handing out the money to these shady, almost "Travelers"-type organizations, there's a big incentive for the Trustee(s) to keep the Trust going indefinitely even if the Trust balance dips below $5,000.

So frankly I don't think that its certain that the Trust has a balance in excess of $5,000.

P.S.  The Never Lose Hope Foundation website address ("parked FREE on GoDaddy.com") currently contains links to advertising partners of GoDaddy.com, including a direct, permanent link to "The Sexy and Seductive GoDaddy Girls - Danica and Candice" and Candice's photo gallery (Candice was featured in "Playboy's" April 2006 issue).  Not exactly what I'd consider an appropriate choice for an organization which claims to want to protect children...

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: January 08, 2009, 10:19:53 AM »

While things are still a little quiet, and before things get crazy today, will somebody please tell me why sometimes when I post to another's post, it's continuous, rather than being a brake from the previous post, which should be in blue.  I'm driving myself nuts.    

You posts look fine to me except for one recent one where you somehow lost the first [q uote].  In general, if you simply click on the QUOTE button in the above right corner of the post you want to quote, it will open into a comment screen with everything done for you.  All you have to remember is not to start typing before the end quote  [ /quote]
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1146 on: January 08, 2009, 10:20:54 AM »

Good Morning. Lisa please tell me you are kidding about Joy going on NG.

Oh NG would never have her on her show!  Joy is just delusional!

Lisa
The one night I did not wander over to Joy's chat. I want to know what Joy all knows.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: January 08, 2009, 10:23:08 AM »

I have to posit something to all you monkeys. If JB's intentions in KC's defense are now to "throw CA, LA, and GA under the bus," we have to remember that this strategy would never work if there were no forensic evidence to tie them to the crime scene. It would be a ludicrous defense without any forensic evidence.

So, what I am positing is this: Perhaps there IS some forensic evidence tying them to the crime scene that JB has gotten wind of?

Think about it: Even before this, LA's attorney was announcing to the whole world that LA was possible going to be charged by LE. And CA's and GA's attorney was persistently asking for immunity.

So, what I am saying is, there must be something discovered that DOES tie them to the crime scene.

Although, JB could really be that stupid, I guess.

IMO, you're 100% correct.  Last night, it was pointed out on Greta's show that there is no crime in knowing where a body is and not telling anybody.  That would mean that in this case, someone(s) had their hot little fingers in the pot.

Thanks. I have been thinking they were involved for a very long time, even when others insisted to the contrary. CA's pitbull-like attempts to keep the world believing that Caylee was still alive seemed to be more than her just trying to protect KC but protecting the family in general.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: January 08, 2009, 10:24:27 AM »

NG keeps bringing up the lack of security at the mortuary, maybe that is why Caylee's remains are there, maybe people that work there would turn their head if Cin and George started taking pictures of Caylee's remains?
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1149 on: January 08, 2009, 10:25:06 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

As long as justice is found for Caylee I do not care who does what to who in all of this!

Agreed Dolce.
I can't say too much but just know that the right people will pay a price for what happened to beautiful Caylee....although not the ultimate price
Oh I did not know that you had inside information.  I took "OH" to mean "Old Husband"...LOL  boy maybe I should start drinking coffee like the rest of your monkeys!

He is assisting LE in OC

hmmm....  So again, no Death Penalty for KC?  but will OTHERS pay a price as well?

Yes they will
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: January 08, 2009, 10:25:24 AM »

You posts look fine to me except for one recent one where you somehow lost the first [q uote].  In general, if you simply click on the QUOTE button in the above right corner of the post you want to quote, it will open into a comment screen with everything done for you.  All you have to remember is not to start typing before the end quote  [ /quote]

Thanks, Klass.  Yest., it seemed like I was really messing-up.  I try to do two returns before the (quote) and two after, but sometimes it doesn't seem to work.  Probably just my fried brain.     

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1151 on: January 08, 2009, 10:27:42 AM »

Thanks, Klass.  Yest., it seemed like I was really messing-up.  I try to do two returns before the (quote) and two after, but sometimes it doesn't seem to work.  Probably just my fried brain.     
Hey Golden its all good!  I read your posts regardless if they are perfect or not. Smile

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1152 on: January 08, 2009, 10:30:18 AM »

Thanks, Oz!  Good to know!  I know we are all ready for some resoltion in this case.  So this is just the beginning of the "bombshells" in this case....  I would love to know more.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1153 on: January 08, 2009, 10:30:55 AM »

I have to posit something to all you monkeys. If JB's intentions in KC's defense are now to "throw CA, LA, and GA under the bus," we have to remember that this strategy would never work if there were no forensic evidence to tie them to the crime scene. It would be a ludicrous defense without any forensic evidence.

So, what I am positing is this: Perhaps there IS some forensic evidence tying them to the crime scene that JB has gotten wind of?

Think about it: Even before this, LA's attorney was announcing to the whole world that LA was possible going to be charged by LE. And CA's and GA's attorney was persistently asking for immunity.

So, what I am saying is, there must be something discovered that DOES tie them to the crime scene.

Although, JB could really be that stupid, I guess.

IMO, you're 100% correct.  Last night, it was pointed out on Greta's show that there is no crime in knowing where a body is and not telling anybody.  That would mean that in this case, someone(s) had their hot little fingers in the pot.

Regarding "that there is no crime in knowing where a body is"
Does this make sense to anyone...to me it would be obstructing justice...wouldn't it?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: January 08, 2009, 10:31:11 AM »

P.S.  The Never Lose Hope Foundation website address ("parked FREE on GoDaddy.com") currently contains links to advertising partners of GoDaddy.com, including a direct, permanent link to "The Sexy and Seductive GoDaddy Girls - Danica and Candice" and Candice's photo gallery (Candice was featured in "Playboy's" April 2006 issue).  Not exactly what I'd consider an appropriate choice for an organization which claims to want to protect children...

Just a quick comment.
http://www.godaddy.com/default.aspx  One of those places that offers domain names, as well as domain hosting. There are a lot of companies that offer the same.  While I think the NLHF is probably a scam of some sort.. or I at least wouldn't be surprised to find out that it was...  I would say that just because their website is parked there does not mean they are in any way affiliated with sex sites.  Sure, it may not be appropriate to have a site parked there, but you could probably say the same for hundreds of thousands of other websites that have zero to do with sex.  You might even find that they do not allow sex sites to be hosted on their servers.  (They still obviously need to make money via ads, though). 

But perhaps I'm misunderstanding what you're saying?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1155 on: January 08, 2009, 10:31:20 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Agreed Dolce.

He is assisting LE in OC

Yes they will

Oz, you have us on a teaser just like Boo.  Please spill what you can.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: January 08, 2009, 10:31:50 AM »

I missed the part about Baez and the $500,000.00, will someone tell me about that please.

On NG tonight, she said that Baez TRIED to sell an interview with Casey for $500K.   Didn't say who to, though.
Hmm, I would think that would bring an investigation, and if true, he could be disbarred.Thank you.

Did you watch NG ? was it actually NG who said this or one of her guests ?

((( extra behind the ear scratches if you know the right answer )))

LOL SS.   I just saw this - went to bed too early last night, I guess.   I'm behind, as usual.

NG had put it up on her screen.  Listed the money that has been made off of the case so far - and put this attempt to sell an interview there, as well.   Didn't say how she knew this tidbit.   I'd like to see some proof!

Sassy will still take a couple of scratches behind her ears - even though the answer comes so late!      cat cat cat
"Another network TV insider tells us Baez attempted to "sell an interview" with Casey Anthony last week. We're told he'd been asking $500,000. Todd Black, the publicist, says Casey Anthony, now free from jail for five days, does not have any interviews at the "immediate time."

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/court_cases/casey_anthony_more_questions_few_answers_94095.asp

This article (sep 10) has info on some of the money deals.

I think and have always thought that Todd Black (or his admitted acquaintance cough, cough Gil Cabot), holds at least one contract for a deal.  His presence and lack of appearance in this case is strange.  JMHO of course.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: January 08, 2009, 10:35:02 AM »

Thanks, Oz!  Good to know!  I know we are all ready for some resoltion in this case.  So this is just the beginning of the "bombshells" in this case....  I would love to know more.
My mind is working overtime on what more bombshells are going to surface.
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1158 on: January 08, 2009, 10:35:29 AM »

I would be able to divulge all I know but I can't.
Sufficed to say that it won't be a quick resolution...at least not as quick as we'd like it to be.
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1159 on: January 08, 2009, 10:41:43 AM »

My mind is working overtime on what more bombshells are going to surface.

They will shock you as much as they have shocked me.
It infuriates me to think that this has become all about everyone else and not the one single person that matters...Caylee
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.