May 05, 2024, 07:22:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #114 3/06/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 418362 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: March 08, 2009, 11:28:05 AM »

Morning Monkey friends!! Did everyone remember to turn their clocks forward???   

Yes, but it doesn't appear that ScaredMonkeys have. Hmmmm....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #381 on: March 08, 2009, 11:28:39 AM »

Yes I did, but I'm not cartwheeling from it, I'm tired and crabby. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #382 on: March 08, 2009, 11:29:01 AM »

hi boo. I turned my clock back did you?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: March 08, 2009, 11:29:35 AM »

I'm sorry, I really need to go back the issue of the "Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" poem . . . to dispel some doubt here about whether that's the poem being discussed in this latest document dump.

(#1) GO to page 920 of the following document, which shows details from the the Anthony computers released by OCSO back in September.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/21%20Computer%20Forensics%20Report.pdf

You will see that it is discussing the "Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" poem and notes that it was created on July 2 at 10:42 am and that the author is CINDYMANT of the Gentiva Corporation.

(#2) Now see the second paragraph of page 4303 of the document for which I provided the link last night from this latest document dump:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-03/45412784.pdf

It notes that a poem found on the Anthony computer had an orientation date of July 2 at 10:42 am and then goes on to explain that, according to cell phone pings, Casey was not at the Anthony home at that time but was at Amy Huzienga's -- or at least her cell phone was!

It's the same poem, and it looks like Casey DID NOT write it, Cindy did.

ICBW, but I believe the "CINDYMANT" username belongs to the laptop that used to be Cindy's, from Gentiva where she works.  But this laptop IIRC is the one that Casey was using as her own, carrying around with her, the one that had the blue screen of death according to Lee when he went to fetch her things at Tony's after midnight 7/15-16...

The Anthonys' home PC was an HP (the laptop is a Compaq) and the username on the Anthonys' HP is "Bobby" something.

Hope this helps...

I THINK this info can be found in the first link in your post above.  Disclaimer:  I could be wrong about any/all of this, you know!

Desi

I agree with you Desi.  This poem was written by Casey on Cindy's laptop, which Casey was dragging around with her from place to place, and which Lee retrieved at Tony's 7/15-7/16 that supposedly had the blue screen of death at that time. 

Ialso find the conversation between Lee and Tony interesting that night..in that Lee laid it out there that his sister was a thief and a ho.  Very interesting.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: March 08, 2009, 11:31:09 AM »

LOL..that would be nice an extra hour of sleep, vs an hour less of sleep.

Hope you are enjoying DC..the weather should be nice this week..and happy birthday!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: March 08, 2009, 11:43:37 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Big Time Lurker, first time poster.......

Cookie, I don't think even the A's know who Caylee's father is. All this talk about a trust fund and the daddy being killed, it's all lies.

I would assume, and knowing how the A's are, if they knew who the daddy was, they would have already tried to throw him under the bus, like they tried to do with Jessie
WELCOME, good point. When all this is said and done, many people will be under the bus. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: March 08, 2009, 11:51:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Cookie, I don't think even the A's know who Caylee's father is. All this talk about a trust fund and the daddy being killed, it's all lies.

I would assume, and knowing how the A's are, if they knew who the daddy was, they would have already tried to throw him under the bus, like they tried to do with Jessie
WELCOME, good point. When all this is said and done, many people will be under the bus. 

Oooops, Sorry! Welcome ChihuahuaMom!  

RIP Sweet Puppy
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: March 08, 2009, 11:55:21 AM »

MORNING MONKEY PEEPS!

has there been docs released since friday?

Regrets, I've had a few......
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: March 08, 2009, 12:05:48 PM »

NO DOCS...... good time to get our own tasks completed.  Waiting....maybe Monday!!!!

ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #389 on: March 08, 2009, 12:07:23 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Oooops, Sorry! Welcome ChihuahuaMom!  

thanks!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #390 on: March 08, 2009, 12:13:47 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Morning and welcome to the cage ChihuahuaMom! I am the manager of a pet resort and I am often asked how to spell chihuahua. Every time I look at your name I think Chi - Hua - Hua! I always tell them like Hoo-A, Hoo-A!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #391 on: March 08, 2009, 12:22:39 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Morning and welcome to the cage ChihuahuaMom! I am the manager of a pet resort and I am often asked how to spell chihuahua. Every time I look at your name I think Chi - Hua - Hua! I always tell them like Hoo-A, Hoo-A!

lol, very funny, thanks for the warm welcome

was Baez given new docs on Fri?..and I assume he hasn't picked up the DVD of Casey doubling over when she heard the news?
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: March 08, 2009, 12:32:53 PM »

snipped-----

Anthony, 22, told investigators she hadn't seen the girl since June 9 when she dropped her off at a baby sitter. But in court Tuesday, Cindy Anthony said she now remembers tucking Caylee in with her mother at bedtime on Father's Day, June 15. Cindy and Casey Anthony reported the girl missing last Tuesday.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/ucf/orl-caylee2308jul23,0,2798735.story?page=1

hmmmm...was that after the big fight and the choking incident, or more of CA's obstruction of justice?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: March 08, 2009, 12:34:34 PM »

Hope you are enjoying DC..the weather should be nice this week..and happy birthday!

Yeesh on the lost an hour, I couldnt afford that from last season already and it's cumulative..

Ya know what's been bugging me more than anything? Why didnt either Cindy or Lee demand to know where Caylee was from Tony L?? Cindy walked in and started complaining about stolen cash, Lee's taking 2 hours to pick up her crap and probably delete her computer files. They truly must have believed that there was a Zenaida and Caylee was with her.
How could Lee say he had never heard that name and if you listen to his interview, he never says "Who the eff is ZG and why is she watching Caylee when you dont work? Cindy, during the 911 call yells to george Zenaida has her and (assumptive) George responds who? Cindy responds "the babysitter"..  However, in one of George's statements to the FBI, he claims he had said that name to Caylee and she had no recognition of it, no response; going on to say that Casey had the term "nanny" on her resume.

My point, sorry for taking the long way 'round: Who else thinks they ALL were familiar with the nanny name, for months?

I truly believe that these people were told about the fictitious ZG for a while
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: March 08, 2009, 01:02:15 PM »

I know I never post a lot, but I read almost all of the posts daily. I do have one question about a possible Casey defense scenario that really bothers me.
How can the Defense team put an accidental death scenario out there when the remains were found with "Duct Tape" wrapped around the head? IMO, there is no accidental scenario out there that would in any way involve duct tape wrapped around Caylee's head. Maybe someone else has posed this question and I just missed it, but I'm just sayin' no way could this ever be misconstrued as an accident.
Hello Sam ( may I call you that?)  I think they are thinking along the lines that Caylee was killed in an accident.  It has been said Casey treated her dead pets the same way.....She would bundle them up and put a heart with them.  Forgive me, I cant remember the exact story.

Hi A-1
Sam is fine. I remember reading that story as well, but still "duct tape" around the head is no accident.
See, I still have a problem with the duct tape.  I dont understand how the duct tape would stay attached after the skin was gone. 
Duct tape wrapped so tightly, it wouldn't slip off. Quite possibly it was held in place by the lower jaw.

I believe it will come out that it was all the way around her head.

Me too and if I remember correctly, the hair was stated to be laying all around the skull [ picture flower petals surrounding the center of the flower ], falling as the flesh decompsed.  The duct tape on her hair kept it all together.  I also think I remember Dr. G writing that it covered the mandible [ lower jaw ].  Gruesome.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: March 08, 2009, 01:05:26 PM »

Heheheeh....
The same thing happened with Jeff Dahmer.  He killed animals and then....I can't even think about it.  So that makes me wonder who many pets did Casey have and if her mom kept buying pets and they died, would CA find it strange that the pets kept dying?  Weird.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that as a child she pulled wings off of butterflys. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: March 08, 2009, 01:18:58 PM »

One interesting tidbit I saw in the docs [ sorry, don't have link ] was that originally, Casey stated that she left her car with Zenaida....then I remembered that weird remark Cindy made to Casey from one of the early jailhouse videos:  " Why did she leave the car there ?" [ meaning Amscot ] ... I had always wondered until now what Cindy was referring to by that question to Casey. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: March 08, 2009, 01:50:03 PM »

Yeesh on the lost an hour, I couldnt afford that from last season already and it's cumulative..

Ya know what's been bugging me more than anything? Why didnt either Cindy or Lee demand to know where Caylee was from Tony L?? Cindy walked in and started complaining about stolen cash, Lee's taking 2 hours to pick up her crap and probably delete her computer files. They truly must have believed that there was a Zenaida and Caylee was with her.
How could Lee say he had never heard that name and if you listen to his interview, he never says "Who the eff is ZG and why is she watching Caylee when you dont work? Cindy, during the 911 call yells to george Zenaida has her and (assumptive) George responds who? Cindy responds "the babysitter"..  However, in one of George's statements to the FBI, he claims he had said that name to Caylee and she had no recognition of it, no response; going on to say that Casey had the term "nanny" on her resume.

My point, sorry for taking the long way 'round: Who else thinks they ALL were familiar with the nanny name, for months?

I truly believe that these people were told about the fictitious ZG for a while

ITA!   I think its pretty safe to conclude that most people would have showed up at Tony's and the first thing that would be asked is Where is Caylee, who & where is Zanny, take me to Caylee now, period.  When those questions were not met most people would have called 911 at Tony's, Cindy didnt' do that because she still wanted to protect Casey - heck most would have called 911 at the tow yard after smelling death, its as simple as that.    NOTE: Cindy even told co-workers after picking up the car that she was going to wait to get an explanation from Casey why the car smelt like death-I wish one of her co-workers would have called 911 or Child Services especially knowing a history of Cindy's complaints about Casey.  Cindy's text to Casey "call me, hugh problem" confirms this for me.

The other day in discussing Cindy's gum chewing during Cindy's bond hearing testimony there was a link to a clip in the last cage.  I caught when Bozo was asking Cindy questions regarding Casey being a "wonderful loving mother" & arrangements for bond,  she slipped twice to say she was going to protect her daughter but caught herself - the slips begin about 1.32 into the clip.   Geroge did very distinctively say during the 911 call "Who" when Cindy said the name Zeneida.   George admitting that Caylee was not familiar with the name Zanny tells me that Casey was very aware Caylee was of the age to answer questions.  When Lee questioned Casey why she didnt tell family or LE that Caylee was missing her answer to him says it all & will end up convicting her...."Maybe I'm just a spiteful B."

Cindy tells LE and the public that she was in touch with Casey almost every day, now stating that she believes her daughter & they are like BFF's.  However, her actions paint another story, she was panicked well before they picked up Casey's car.   She contacted Casey's friends making some serious damning statements about her, she was grilling for info & searching for answers on her computer (Amy told investigators Cindy had printed out pictures of the No Clothes party with her in the car to confront Casey with).

I don't think they believed Casey for a hott sec & knew something was very wrong the moment she left that house (I think George begrudgedly lied seeing them the afternoon of the 16th).  Its one of two things, they didnt believe her from the moment she left the house 6/15-6/16 OR Cindy knew from their argument that night Caylee was killed, if you analyze Cindy's myspace blog entry its clear she knew she would never see Caylee again.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: March 08, 2009, 01:50:31 PM »

Has anyone seen this yet?

Send a birthday greeting to Casey Anthony

Casey Anthony’s birthday is just around the corner and one enterprising mother has created cards that “will be mailed to Casey with your Birthday wishes to her.”

One card says, “Happy Birthday Casey!  Have Fun Hitting the Bars.”   

Wish Casey Anthony a happy birthday with this card.

The other reads, “Hi Casey… I’m Thinking About You Today!  LWOP in GENPOP!”

Anthony’s birthday is March 19th and she will spend it in jail, charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.  Her trial is scheduled to begin Oct. 12.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m3d7-Send-a-birthday-greeting-to-Casey-Anthony
This is too friggin funny!  I just tried to email the person making them - I have two ideas for her!  You guys get the exclusive - as she has not written back yet! LOL
My ideas for the cards:
A cell phone (Blackjack would be nice) on the front.

Inside reads:  I just wanted to flip you off!

A kitchen timer on the front - set to 55

Inside reads:  Time's up!

These are wonderful!! 

News....Yours are even better!! I don't think you need to go outside of SM for help with these. You know we have talented monkeys and lately I am finding it is best to stay in one place. I looked around after "320 sycamore" went down. Anyone remember that site??? I liked it and felt secure there. It was a lot like here. Clean and with rules. YES...you need rules. AND Mods..God love em. I bet it is a time consuming,thankless job.

The Truth...I had heard Dana's voice from a link and thought it was very smooth and "sexy". I also liked the front page for the current updates.
Hey, does anyone have a picture of Dana? Is he as hot as he sounds??? 

Wish you could 'click' and on the inside have.  'You will get your present 'AT THE TRIAL'. 

frayed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: March 08, 2009, 03:46:55 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

I agree with you.....If they knew who he was, they'd have claimed he was in cahoots with Zanni.....
It would have made more sense than the tale of  'she wanted to teach Casey a lesson' , if they'd said the real dad had gotten the babysitter to grab Caylee and hand her over to him for some sort of payoff.

But the real proof that they have no idea who he is.....they would have asked him for money long ago.....

Welcome fellow 'lurker'!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.