May 15, 2024, 01:49:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 390197 times)
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1540 on: September 25, 2008, 10:37:56 PM »

From WS:

600 MORE Pages of Interviews Coming Tomorrow
I am listening to Fox News in Orlando and they just did a piece on the case and the newswoman asked the reporter if anything new was coming out and the reporter said yes, 600 more pages of interviews and info is being released tomorrow (Friday) and of course Cindy's audio tape. So lots more info coming out tomorrow!

Wow!  That's good, I think.....    I'm definately curious, but I don't want them to give out too much to hinder the case.   There is going to be a good case of contaminating a jury pool.  But on the other hand,  it's more info for Baez, to have to try to defend and the world is watching Baez.   Baez are you nervous yet?  Have they ever released the text msgs yet?

It would be nice if they release Casey's phone messages so we can put the peices together with the other text messages
They have released Casey's phone messages.

They have?? I missed that TY do you have the link by chance?
I'msorry I do not have the link.  A lady that I work with had them all printed out and on her own little spread sheet today.  But I am not sure if it was all of her text messages.  I know these particular ones were on there: bout the dead squirrel making her car stink, bout GA being at hospital for mini stroke, bout running out of gas 2 times, asking Amy to borrow gas cans, several bout being at work, one bout needing a vacation on 06-26, bout caylee using the big girl potty and then she said "I am a proud moma", and then just alot of where are u- what r u doin type messages, and I am sure there are lots more I am leaving out cuz there were pages of them...

Monkey See Monkey Do- Monkey get in trouble too!!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1541 on: September 25, 2008, 10:39:14 PM »

I thought these "moods" from Casey's Facebook were interesting.  Looks like she deleted all activity from her wall from April through August 29

Jan 19
Casey what's the best way to evade cannon fire? Do a snazzy barrel roll. problem solved! 3:09pm

9/14/07
Casey is confused... so confused. 5:26pm

9/23/07
Casey is getting ready for some BIG changes. 8:46pm

9/22/07
Casey is ummm, yeah. in one of THOSE moods. 8:32pm
Casey is ready to get the hell out of here. 4:33pm

9/20/07
Casey is stressed beyond belief. 11:23am

9/5/07
Casey is bummed out. you have NO idea Sad. 4:31pm

9/25/07 Casey is missing Carpe...in an absolutely circumstanial way Wink 11:23 PM
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1542 on: September 25, 2008, 10:39:37 PM »

Brittany, the neighbor down the street, was on with NG tonight and she said that Cindy told her shortly after the disappearance that Casey was jealous of her relationship with Caylee and that she paid for everything.  Brittany had thought that Casey worked and paid for at least some things, but Cindy set her straight.  I paid for it all, she said.

Jesse Grund is heard telling police about being at the Anthony home one day when Cindy really lit into Casey about something.  Jesse stood up for Casey and said, "I love your daughter.  Don't talk to her that way."  Cindy yelled that he did not know how bad Casey was or something like that and went on criticizing her. 

It was really sad when Jesse talked about how much Casey loved her little playhouse.

He said that Casey was a chameleon who changed her life to please the current guy.  For him, she started being more religious, because his family was Christian.  For Ricardo, she started smoking pot.  For Tony, it was something else, the music I guess.

I don't think Casey has a clear idea of who she is.  She can change on a dime because she has no real sense of self.  There I go again, trying to pyschoanalyze someone who probably could keep a team of shrinks busy.

In a way, Jesse almost offers up too much information.  He says he thinks she would have put Caylee's body in the playhouse at some point.  And her calls her a "diabolical" liar.

But he seems like a sensitive guy who might be carrying a torch for her in a way.  I hope he did not help her dispose of the body.

IMO, if Casey had help, it was her immediate family.

I agree that Jesse seems to be a very nice person.  I also feel that Tony was sincere as well.

I don't know what i think about any of these people, esp. after reading Amy's texts from Jesse, etc. 

They all thought that Casey was "a very nice person" and "sincere" too....
I think you really just can't ever know a person...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: September 25, 2008, 10:39:56 PM »

9/25/07 Casey is missing Carpe...in an absolutely circumstanial way Wink 11:23 PM

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: September 25, 2008, 10:40:03 PM »

From WS:

I am listening to Fox News in Orlando and they just did a piece on the case and the newswoman asked the reporter if anything new was coming out and the reporter said yes, 600 more pages of interviews and info is being released tomorrow (Friday) and of course Cindy's audio tape. So lots more info coming out tomorrow!

Wow!  That's good, I think.....    I'm definately curious, but I don't want them to give out too much to hinder the case.   There is going to be a good case of contaminating a jury pool.  But on the other hand,  it's more info for Baez, to have to try to defend and the world is watching Baez.   Baez are you nervous yet?  Have they ever released the text msgs yet?

It would be nice if they release Casey's phone messages so we can put the peices together with the other text messages

I'msorry I do not have the link.  A lady that I work with had them all printed out and on her own little spread sheet today.  But I am not sure if it was all of her text messages.  I know these particular ones were on there: bout the dead squirrel making her car stink, bout GA being at hospital for mini stroke, bout running out of gas 2 times, asking Amy to borrow gas cans, several bout being at work, one bout needing a vacation on 06-26, bout caylee using the big girl potty and then she said "I am a proud moma", and then just alot of where are u- what r u doin type messages, and I am sure there are lots more I am leaving out cuz there were pages of them...

Oh Ty for answering anyway...I guess I could go look for them lol
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1545 on: September 25, 2008, 10:40:03 PM »

Nobody answered my question Hasnt TES Searched the landfill?

I'm sorry, I missed the question Sad   But I have not heard of all the places they searched, so not sure, but I hope they get back there soon.  It was mentioned NG, the waters are down now.

I remember while TES was there LE did a quick search of a small area in the landfill and maybe TES was with them.  Yes.

Do we know if TES is coming back soon?

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: September 25, 2008, 10:40:22 PM »

I really think that Casey intended to get rid of George and Cindy at some point.  Maybe she thought she could convince her friends that they got divorced and left town. Remember, the gal does not think the way you and I do. 

She was telling her friends that her parents were divorcing.  She said her mom was going to sign the house over to her. 

If things had rocked along a while longer, and nobody had realized Caylee was gone, she might have done away with Cindy.

It may sound far-fetched but nothing is really beyond doing with Casey.  From there, she might have convinced George to move out and let her have the house. 

She thought one day at a time.  Like Mark Hacking who told all those lies about graduating from college and being accepted to medical school, with no real idea of how it would all play out, Casey tells lies and assumes she can just tell more lies when the time comes.

bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1547 on: September 25, 2008, 10:40:34 PM »

I thought these "moods" from Casey's Facebook were interesting.  Looks like she deleted all activity from her wall from April through August 29

Jan 19
Casey what's the best way to evade cannon fire? Do a snazzy barrel roll. problem solved! 3:09pm

9/14/07

9/23/07

9/22/07

9/20/07

9/5/07

OOPS....I missed that one...sorry Carpe
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1548 on: September 25, 2008, 10:40:37 PM »

Nobody answered my question Hasnt TES Searched the landfill?

I'm sorry, I missed the question Sad   But I have not heard of all the places they searched, so not sure, but I hope they get back there soon.  It was mentioned NG, the waters are down now.
I thought I read that LE had searched the landfill?
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1549 on: September 25, 2008, 10:40:53 PM »

From WS:

Those were all of Amy's incoming texts.  Hers were released but not Casey's
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1550 on: September 25, 2008, 10:40:56 PM »

I don't think Casey has a clear idea of who she is.  She can change on a dime because she has no real sense of self.  There I go again, trying to pyschoanalyze someone who probably could keep a team of shrinks busy.

She is like one of those nutty space lizard movies.... where they morph
into whatever they want to be. One minute she is a barking dog... the next
minute she turns into the UPS guy.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: September 25, 2008, 10:41:02 PM »

The babies are asleep, what to do, what to do, hmm, Ill just email all the monkeys I know!!!!  Watch your mail box!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: September 25, 2008, 10:41:55 PM »

Ok I am just catching Nancy Grace...Lee said that everything prior to July 15th was gone from her yahoo??? So how did he get those yahoo emails from the supposed work??? with Juliette and Tom

Great question! 

can you remember when he gave them to LE?? I no they were from yahoo though because it was the caseyo address
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1553 on: September 25, 2008, 10:44:08 PM »

The babies are asleep, what to do, what to do, hmm, Ill just email all the monkeys I know!!!!  Watch your mail box!!!
How did the cleaning spree go A-1? 

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1554 on: September 25, 2008, 10:44:30 PM »

BellaBeauty,  If that is really Bella, she is beautiful!

The only upside to her being online, is I'm sure that LE is watching and reading very closely for her to slip up.  Hmmm,  wonder if we can help them?   

Dihannah - Yes, that's my Bella (just turned 8 months today) and thank you  Very Happy 

I agree about LE.  She doesn't have any friends left so I can't imagine what the heck she does on that computer all day.  I wonder what it's like in that house??  I tried to think of what my days would be like at home everyday if my daughter was missing...and it makes me cry....must be left over hormones...lol 

Well, that is the difference between you and Casey.  Those "motherly" instincts that come to MOST of us!  But there is nothing normal about her, as she obviously eliminated the one thing getting in HER way of the party life, her priority.  So, we can, nor ever will understand what is going through her head and I don't even want to.  Wink    I believe she is still thinking about when this all over and she can get back to partying, cause Baez is "going to rescue her", so just a temporary inconvenience, like Caylee was to her.

I'm sure she's mostly miserable, stuck  with only mom and dad all the time, so that's probably why she hides in the computer in her own little fantasy land, talking to all her "fans" and deleting (eliminating, like she did Caylee), those who bring her back to reality.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: September 25, 2008, 10:44:49 PM »

If LA was being so forthcoming to LE, why would he decline a lie detector test?  I don't think anyone in that family can tell the truth!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: September 25, 2008, 10:45:43 PM »

I keep trying to figure out where Casey could have gotten so much information about ZG. The simplest solution is that she saw the guest card at the apartment complex, saw the woman and her car and took it from there. It also make me wonder about some kind of identity theft activity.

I don't know how soon in the process the apartment would have run a credit check, but could it be that somehow that was intercepted or she got ahold of the form? I keep thinking Casey is involved in something beyond what we know now. This goes against the "keep it simple" principle, but nothing seems to be simple...

But, then again, if she was stealing identities, why would she need to steal from her friends and use mom's credit card... OK - answered my own question - maybe...

I wonder if it was ZG id in her wallet. ZG said she lost it before the summer but its still wierd that she found her id and info from sawgrass......

oooooooh CK4!  that is some serious diabolical thinking!

though if she had ZGs id, then she should have been able to id her pic when the police showed it to her....

Not if ZG id was a green card and she was not a u.s. citizen.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: September 25, 2008, 10:45:57 PM »

Pretty good, til I got to the Diaper Genie.  Know what it smelled like in there??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1558 on: September 25, 2008, 10:46:25 PM »

Jan 19

9/14/07

9/23/07

9/22/07

9/20/07

9/5/07

What does she do all day??? Stare at her mother... and eat pop-tarts?

Mannnn, they gave her life sentence already. Way better than jail!

I betcha she is praying for the needle.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: September 25, 2008, 10:47:07 PM »

Pretty good, til I got to the Diaper Genie.  Know what it smelled like in there??????
Frankensquirrel????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.