May 15, 2024, 01:44:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 435800 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #380 on: September 03, 2008, 05:58:58 PM »

Hi, ive been lurking forever and finally decided to register to post.  I saw the posts several of you put on CL and thought they were wonderful.  I think people are getting the message that if they help to find Caylee this will lead to Casey and the other freaks in the family to being prosecuted for this childs murder.  Maybe Cindy is visiting the new lawyer today because she is going to be in a heap of trouble herself or maybe it was to hire him for Georgie boy.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #381 on: September 03, 2008, 05:59:11 PM »

Local News WESH just said they were going to report on a "chemical found in the trunk" - waiting to hear.

WOW thanks for the headsup!

A cleaning product used to TRY to get rid of the smell?

Oh, sorry.  I'm behind as usual.  Why oh why does this monkey have to work for banannas?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: September 03, 2008, 05:59:12 PM »

Dana - I have no clue.  Not sure why they would since Garrison seems so pro-Casey/Cindy

yes I agree
but you cant be much of a spokesperson 3000 miles away
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #383 on: September 03, 2008, 05:59:30 PM »

Ok, Monkeys 
I finally got up my nerve, and wrote something to ask people to help with donations,
YEA, I'm bashful LOL
Where do I send it, and I would like to send it to a Mod fist?
I kinda got in the spirit and got carried away !
So it's just a lil' bit long.
I'll leave it up to a Mod as to where to put it, edit it, or delete it, etc?
Go Monkeys !!!!!!   

Check in the TES donation thread...Marlee will be delighted you want to help. Thanks.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #384 on: September 03, 2008, 05:59:47 PM »

I wonder if their defense will be that it was going to be used to make meth.

Perhaps all of the "hush, hush" stuff by many of the witnesses who spoke to police has to do with their cooperating in exchange for not being prosecuted for running a drug ring.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: September 03, 2008, 06:00:14 PM »

Ok, Monkeys 
I finally got up my nerve, and wrote something to ask people to help with donations,
YEA, I'm bashful LOL
Go Monkeys !!!!!!   

Post it in the donation thread and we'll take a look at it.  I'm sure it's wonderful!
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: September 03, 2008, 06:00:55 PM »

Ok, Monkeys 
YEA, I'm bashful LOL
Go Monkeys !!!!!!   

Check in the TES donation thread...Marlee will be delighted you want to help. Thanks.

Thanks

Prayers for Caylee
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #387 on: September 03, 2008, 06:01:04 PM »

Quote from: klaasend on Today at 11:47:21 AM
Posted by Larry Garrison on the front page of SM.  HE HAS ALOT OF NERVE IMO!

Larry Garrison wrote:

Scared Monkeys begged me to bring in Tim Miller because Cindy had not responded. This is not about who brought who in. It is about finding a little girl. Cindy Anthony believes that Caylee is alive. To go on Nancy Grace and make inaccurate comments that Caylee is dead only shows people that maybe the search is about raising donations and not finding the child.

I never want to be associated with Scared Monkeys and or Tim Miller again. I believe this is about a site and making a living, rather than finding the child. Seems like we are getting more people like Leonard.

Sep 3, 10:20 AM

This is quite humorous. I have an email telling me to never contact Larry garrison again, yet he just can't seem to stay away from Scared Monkeys. I have no idea what Garrison's issue is other than he wanted to control a story and we wanted to find a missing child. How dare we. Honestly, I have no idea what got in this guy's head.

We shouldn't have to beg should we now to find a missing girl. That sentence speaks volumes.

Yeah that's right Larry ... the people who are busting their ass searching for Caylee are doing it for the money ... SPIN A LITTLE MORE BUDDY. Cuz we all know that you ain't in it for the $'s. I must have missed you in Florida.

What is it that you have done to help find Caylee? People from this site have actually traveled to FLA to search ... not going Good Morning America and The Today Show.

Do we really want to get into the debate about who is in it for the money? Volunteers?

TRY AND SPIN THAT ONE.

It is sad that someone got upset with SM because we dared have Tim Miller do Dana's show. Tim Miller ... a man who has been a long time friend of mine and who has been a guest more than anyone else on SM radio.

Those who usually accuse other of things are usually guilty themselves.

RU accused us of being in this for the money ... join the very people that you once detested. Water seeks its own level.

AMEN, RED    AMEN!!!!

Did the family dump Garrison as their spokesperson?

Thank you Red and thank you Dana!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: September 03, 2008, 06:01:14 PM »

Hi, ive been lurking forever and finally decided to register to post.  I saw the posts several of you put on CL and thought they were wonderful.  I think people are getting the message that if they help to find Caylee this will lead to Casey and the other freaks in the family to being prosecuted for this childs murder.  Maybe Cindy is visiting the new lawyer today because she is going to be in a heap of trouble herself or maybe it was to hire him for Georgie boy.

Welcome Kat!  I think the entire Anthony family is in trouble.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: September 03, 2008, 06:01:18 PM »

Perhaps all of the "hush, hush" stuff by many of the witnesses who spoke to police has to do with their cooperating in exchange for not being prosecuted for running a drug ring.

She should have taken the immunity deal if more people/druggies are involved. IMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #390 on: September 03, 2008, 06:01:31 PM »

O/T This morning there was a brief discussion re: recent skeletal remains found in a storage locker UNRELATED TO THIS CASE....I now have the names of the children for anyone who is interested> Siblings Tricia Reyes, 11, and Victor Reyes, 10
http://politicom.moldova.org/stiri/eng/147168/

Oh that is sad...thanks for the update

That's my hometown.  I'm going there this weekend and NOT looking forward to the nasty heat.  That's also the town where the murder for hire plot involving a former co-worker is being investigated.  What a nasty little town, eh?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #391 on: September 03, 2008, 06:01:36 PM »

I think there might be a good chance that you're right on that.

(Welcome, btw - although I'm a newbie, too!)

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: September 03, 2008, 06:01:50 PM »

I'm thinkin that could very well be a part of it ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: September 03, 2008, 06:02:02 PM »

You just cannot make this stuff up!!These crazy people!!
I used to think that my life was too serene, a tad boring, Thank You God!!
I honestly cant see who would ever hire CA again after all of this.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: September 03, 2008, 06:02:09 PM »

Dana - I have no clue.  Not sure why they would since Garrison seems so pro-Casey/Cindy

yes I agree
but you cant be much of a spokesperson 3000 miles away

He's not much of a spokesperson even if he's up you azz!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: September 03, 2008, 06:02:22 PM »

Larry Garrison wrote:

Scared Monkeys begged me to bring in Tim Miller because Cindy had not responded. This is not about who brought who in. It is about finding a little girl. Cindy Anthony believes that Caylee is alive. To go on Nancy Grace and make inaccurate comments that Caylee is dead only shows people that maybe the search is about raising donations and not finding the child.

I never want to be associated with Scared Monkeys and or Tim Miller again. I believe this is about a site and making a living, rather than finding the child. Seems like we are getting more people like Leonard.

This is quite humorous. I have an email telling me to never contact Larry garrison again, yet he just can't seem to stay away from Scared Monkeys. I have no idea what Garrison's issue is other than he wanted to control a story and we wanted to find a missing child. How dare we. Honestly, I have no idea what got in this guy's head.

We shouldn't have to beg should we now to find a missing girl. That sentence speaks volumes.

Yeah that's right Larry ... the people who are busting their ass searching for Caylee are doing it for the money ... SPIN A LITTLE MORE BUDDY. Cuz we all know that you ain't in it for the $'s. I must have missed you in Florida.

What is it that you have done to help find Caylee? People from this site have actually traveled to FLA to search ... not going Good Morning America and The Today Show.

Do we really want to get into the debate about who is in it for the money? Volunteers?

TRY AND SPIN THAT ONE.

It is sad that someone got upset with SM because we dared have Tim Miller do Dana's show. Tim Miller ... a man who has been a long time friend of mine and who has been a guest more than anyone else on SM radio.

RU accused us of being in this for the money ... join the very people that you once detested. Water seeks its own level.

AMEN, RED    AMEN!!!!

Make sure and tune in tonight Im sure we will have some OMG stuff about this tragic story.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #396 on: September 03, 2008, 06:03:51 PM »

O/T This morning there was a brief discussion re: recent skeletal remains found in a storage locker UNRELATED TO THIS CASE....I now have the names of the children for anyone who is interested> Siblings Tricia Reyes, 11, and Victor Reyes, 10
http://politicom.moldova.org/stiri/eng/147168/

Oh that is sad...thanks for the update

That's my hometown.  I'm going there this weekend and NOT looking forward to the nasty heat.  That's also the town where the murder for hire plot involving a former co-worker is being investigated.  What a nasty little town, eh?

We have a lot in common, DW.  I wondered if you were from Bakersfield after you mentioned the Head Start program in Kern County.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: September 03, 2008, 06:04:22 PM »

Larry Garrison wrote:

TRY AND SPIN THAT ONE.

AMEN, RED    AMEN!!!!

Make sure and tune in tonight Im sure we will have some OMG stuff about this tragic story.

OMG Dana....can't wait!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #398 on: September 03, 2008, 06:05:18 PM »

You just cannot make this stuff up!!These crazy people!!
I used to think that my life was too serene, a tad boring, Thank You God!!
I honestly cant see who would ever hire CA again after all of this.

Maybe Dr. Kevorkian?

Okay, I know that was bad...........

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: September 03, 2008, 06:05:30 PM »

Larry Garrison wrote:

TRY AND SPIN THAT ONE.

AMEN, RED    AMEN!!!!

Will do Dana ....   PS:  see if you can get any word on what "evidence" was discovered today at Jay Blanchard  ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.