May 13, 2024, 05:36:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 223676 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: July 09, 2010, 05:13:41 PM »

Raw video: Desiree describes call from Skyline   
Posted on July 9, 2010 at 11:49 AM

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=98125569&sec=547977

Wow..Terri did not even call her..the school called her. 

She calls Terri then and wants to know what the heck is going on..with a few expletives.

Poor Desiree..

When I heard Desiree say Terri had the school call her, all the while standing there with whoever called from the school office.......pathetic!! Yes, I'm pretty sure my hinky meter would have been off the charts too!

Why did Kaine not call Desiree?  Why does Kaine always get a pass?

Janet

Not giving Kaine a free pass. Terri was the last person seen with Kyron, and I would expect Terri to give Desiree the details....Kaine was not with Kyron at school, and should not put words in Terri's mouth (so to speak). His explanation would be what Terri told him, and as a mother I would EXPECT the last person with my missing son to tell me WTH happened.
But that's just me........

I think that a lot is being drawn from who called who in this situation and I'm not understanding the value of it quite honestly.
IMVHO in the heat of the moment the main focus was finding Kyron as well as on reporting Kyron missing to LE who everyone believes would be in the best position to find him at the time the report was made.

I suggest the likeliness that neither TH nor KH thought to assume that the biological Mother could have picked the Child up early as they had already spoken to the school who then reported that Kyron was listed as absent that day and even if he were there at the school the school would most likely have known if bio Mother had picked him up early as she would have had to sign him out of class.

The focus was on finding Kyron and that seems a rather natural instinct to me.

There again, wouldn't either of them be concerned that possibly the bio Mom could have potentially picked Kyron up from the school earlier that morning? I would assume that the bio Mother may have known about the science fair and wouldn't she possibly want to attend also? It was open for all Parents and family members to attend.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #181 on: July 09, 2010, 05:15:27 PM »

I found this article today, yet cannot find it stated by Kaine. ( maybe He said it in a press video) http://www.momlogic.com/2010/07/father_of_missing_oregon_boy_suspects_stepmom.php
snipped:
Kaine Horman said his wife has twice failed a polygraph test during the investigation into Kyron's disappearance. She shared the news of the failed tests with "a room full of people," he said Thursday. "She would vent about the failure, talk about what she failed on, go into great detail about how she felt about it, and that happened multiple times," he said.

(( I don't understand this statement at all, is he saying she told a room full a people she failed the poly's? I don't get it?. Why state anything at all to anyone if your guilty of something ?? ))
If I was guilty of something and I knew I failed the Poly's yikes. I certainly would not say to a room full of people waiting, stress to all of them, I failed, I failed.
I would keep my mouth shut for fear the room would turn on me ..and take me out.
( Due to this is about a missing child).

Did she fail, because she thought that LE knew about the Landscaper ( alleged affair and attempt to hire Kaine killed) Is that why she failed?
None of this makes any sense what so ever.

No it does not, and I can't believe they would tell Terri what she failed on and what she didn't fail on, unless that is what is done after a test like this.
NoRose Yes. Would they be able to tell her right then and there - Mrs. Horman you failed. You failed on this question and yadda. I don't think so. Is there not a science to this ? Would there not be LE within the Poly Staff ...not allowing her or anyone to know directly after her taking it .. she failed/passed or otherwise. This does not add up.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #182 on: July 09, 2010, 05:16:33 PM »

Asking about the Bus --- again. Why Kyron did not take the bus?
That Terri drove him in to school. If she was " staying" at the school for the fair to view the exhibits that would be one thing... but she did not stay. She dropped him off.
The photo is to be taken the morning of the fair by Terri. Still does not compute in my head of why Terri drove him in. (( Unless he Missed the Bus))
He could have taken the bus easily. Terri would have been able to go up to the school within her leisure .. with Kitty * during the exhibition. Go in snap a photo with Kyron ..look around ..Say Hi to all and I love You to Kyron/See you later on ..then leave and go on with her day..until Kyron was let out at 3:15.

What was the disruption during the am - that caused Kyron to miss the bus. And or for Terri to choose to drive Kyron into school ..just to drop him off. 
(( GAH)).
I don't know the answer, but my kids took the bus when they were little, and sometimes my mom or husband would take them, that was a big deal for them, and they were happy not to take the bus for that day.  Also I'm confused with whether or not the baby was along. During that interview it was said she was, but nobody commented on it from the school, and if the baby was along, I would sure think Terri would have taken a pic of the both of them. So, where was she? There wasn't any time was there to drop her off anywhere, unless whoever watched her was on the way to the school.
melisb
Monkey Junky

Ky
« Reply #183 on: July 09, 2010, 05:21:04 PM »

ROB

I have to agree with all you said.  I posted over at BOC that I really hoped that LE knew what they were doing and can back up what was told to KH to get a RO and have it sealed.  When it was unseald I was totally bummed!!!  I'm usually LE all the way but it doesn't look like they have anything going on.  Maybe I'm wrong and everything is kosher and we'll see the fire works soon.  Or not!?  I started getting my doubts about LE when I learned they sent LS guy over to TH's  home and mentioned MFH or whatever was mentioned that backfired.  Sumpin' jus ain't right!  Kyron isn't home and doesn't look like we are any closer to finding out the truth about anything!!!!!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #184 on: July 09, 2010, 05:24:04 PM »

HLN's

Natasha Lance had an interview with KH and DY which will air on NG Monday nite.

NL: you said Teri was home, what was her demeanor?

KH: umm, she was working on her laptop when I got home, nothing out of the ordinary.

NL: did she have on the same clothes as earlier in the day?

KH: yea, she had gone to the gym I believe prior in the day and she still had her gym clothes on.

NL: so you went to the bus stop (KH shaking head yes), you were waiting child after child I assume getting off the bus

KH: No there is only one child that gets off at our stop and that's Kyron.

NL: And what did you think?

KH: she just, the bus driver looked at us and told us that he wasn't on the bus today, so we figured well he must still be waiting for us at school. We had talked about maybe a special treat afterward, for the science fair project and everything else, so we just thought maybe he is just waiting for us at the school. So she called the school on her cell phone and that's when we found out he hadn't been there all day.

excerpt from it not reported by Natasha Lance but lady on HLN's (for clarification)

Lady: then they said after TH's polygraph, she was more concerned about her well being, not about Kyron. late last month a twist no one saw coming, Kyron's father filed for divorce and moved out of the home he shared with her, he took their 19 month old daughter with him as well, Kaine Horman also got a RO against Teri because investigators say she tried to hire a Landscaper to kill him.

NL: what if Teri is not inolved? Is there any doubt in your mind that she's not?

DY: NO (shaking head) I know she's involved (KH shaking head yes)

NL: do you think she would have done this alone?

DY: I don't believe so, because honestly ummm, (looking at KH) she didn't take out a contract on her husband alone, so I think that she probably need help (KH shaking head yes) but, that's speculation.

Lady: you can catch NL's full interview on NG Monday nite at 8 pm est.
Local media reporting KH is asking a court to evict TH now from their home, so he can return there with his daughter, but it's been 5 wks now since Kyron disappeared, he had just gone to his Science fair and never made it back to class. The search for him has turned into a criminal investigation, want to point out no suspects have been named, no arrests have been made.

OS

Thank OS

I wish that those who are in the know would defy Kaine's instructions regarding talking to the media so that we could learn about the dynamics encompassing this case from differing perspectives.

Has Kaine or Desiree just once upheld Kyron's stepmother ... the stepmother who loved care for their son since infancy?  Has Kaine or Desiree just once taken any responsibility in the chain of events that led to Kyron's disappearance at the hands of Terri?

Janet

+++++++

Missing Child - Kyron Horman, 7
Posted on Jun 07, 2010

Having my own children, including a 7-year-old boy, this especially resonates with me.  Kryon Horman has been missing since Friday (6/4).  He was last seen at Skyline Elementary School in Portland, Oregon.  Please circulate and contact the authorities if you have any information.  Below is an email from Kyron's father.
______

Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 8:39 AM
Subject: FW: Kaine Horman's son is missing

All,

If you have seen local Oregon news or been browsing the internet or FaceBook there is a good chance you have seen an article similar to the one that Becky forwarded (below).  While this note is difficult for me to write in this state of mind I felt it necessary for Kyron’s sake.

Optional actions for you:

The Intel network is large and wide-reaching.  Many have asked me what they can do to help us and my answer is the following:

1.       Forward Kyron’s information to as many people as you feel comfortable with; the more people that see this will increase our chances of finding him

2.       Do not speak to any media if contacted; I am trying to contact Intel legal to give them the heads up and help with this situation

Physical description at the time of his disappearance (picture is show in Becky’s note and here):

He is 3 foot 8 and 50 pounds, with blue eyes and brown hair. He was wearing black cargo pants, white socks, worn black Sketcher tennis shoes with orange trim and dark-colored t-shirt with the "CSI" show logo

Police Hot Line Number:

(503) 261-2847

Some rough background:

The article that Becky forwarded is pretty accurate with details.  He was dropped off at school about 8:45 and went missing sometime between then and 9 or 9:30am.  We did not know he was not at school until we went to get him off of the bus at 3:30 and he was nowhere to be found.  The bus driver immediately called the school which responded that his teacher had not seen him all day in class, at which point we notified police in partnership with the school.  It is still unknown whether he left school grounds on his own or was abducted.  Be assured that there are currently an amazing number of agencies and amount of person-power being applied to the search and investigation.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers for Kyron’s safe return.  I will update the group once status changes which will hopefully be soon.  At the time of this note Kyron has now been missing for ~48 hours; time is of the essence.

Kaine Horman
Enterprise Business Architect
Intel Corporation

http://ackerlaw.com/posts/2010/06/07/missing_child__kyron_horman_7

Janet, my take on the latest media interviews is this.

last week KH was calling the shots, this week DY is calling them, she is the one doing most of the talking about TH, he is following her lead, agreeing with what she says. They look at each other a lot while the other is talking.

In the June 25th video, it seemed to me KH was including TH in the "we" on the 26th everything changed when the MFH came out.

Just my take on it.

My wish is that LE would hold a presser, slinging mud is not going to bring Kyron home. I would think LE would want KH and DY to tread lightly about TH, she is free to leave the area and I wouldn't be surprised to hear that she has at some point, especially when she has to leave the house, then what happens. or worse yet she commits suicide without ever telling the truth (if in fact she has lied.)

think I need some green tea, head is spinning again.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: July 09, 2010, 05:24:46 PM »

She calls Terri then and wants to know what the heck is going on..with a few expletives.

Poor Desiree..

When I heard Desiree say Terri had the school call her, all the while standing there with whoever called from the school office.......pathetic!! Yes, I'm pretty sure my hinky meter would have been off the charts too!

Janet

Not giving Kaine a free pass. Terri was the last person seen with Kyron, and I would expect Terri to give Desiree the details....Kaine was not with Kyron at school, and should not put words in Terri's mouth (so to speak). His explanation would be what Terri told him, and as a mother I would EXPECT the last person with my missing son to tell me WTH happened.

You are giving a pass to Kaine by vilifying Terri.  IMO

If Terri was not going to pick up that phone ... Kaine then had the responsibility.  However ... he allowed the school to call Desiree.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #186 on: July 09, 2010, 05:26:01 PM »

Poor Desiree..

Janet

The school may have had a legal obligation to call Desiree.

Exactly, her name was listed for notification..

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: July 09, 2010, 05:27:18 PM »

Since Kaine had Parental custody I wonder too if there were any child support monies ordered against the bio Mother?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: July 09, 2010, 05:27:34 PM »

Janet - what if Kaine was desperately out searching around the school while Terri was inside with the teacher?  The teacher is required to call whoever is on the "in case of emergency" list. 

IMO too much is being made of this call.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: July 09, 2010, 05:29:11 PM »

MAD ICON!!!

Desiree Young: "I had feelings about this (Terri) when I got the (first) phone call"

Last Update: 8:33 am

Terri may talk to the media

PORTLAND, Ore. – Terri Moulton Horman was “blindsided” by the divorce papers, according to a close friend.

A friend of Terri who wished to remain anonymous, told KOIN Local 6 Kyron Horman’s step-mother was caught off guard when she was served divorce papers as well as a restraining order from her husband and Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman.

“Terri didn’t know she was going to be hit with divorce papers or a restraining order,” the friend said.

The friend said Terri may consider talking publicly and airing her side of the story.

“She’s been doing what Kaine said all along and he’s been telling her to stay quiet. The public will benefit from hearing what she has to say.”

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-Horman-called-911-during-police-sting/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=5

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: July 09, 2010, 05:32:44 PM »

MAD ICON!!!

Desiree Young: "I had feelings about this (Terri) when I got the (first) phone call"

PORTLAND, Ore. – Terri Moulton Horman was “blindsided” by the divorce papers, according to a close friend.

A friend of Terri who wished to remain anonymous, told KOIN Local 6 Kyron Horman’s step-mother was caught off guard when she was served divorce papers as well as a restraining order from her husband and Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman.

“Terri didn’t know she was going to be hit with divorce papers or a restraining order,” the friend said.

The friend said Terri may consider talking publicly and airing her side of the story.

“She’s been doing what Kaine said all along and he’s been telling her to stay quiet. The public will benefit from hearing what she has to say.”

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-Horman-called-911-during-police-sting/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=5

I am anxious to hear what she has to say and possibly add to this case that will possibly help in bringing Kyron home.

(I believe that Kyron is alive.)

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: July 09, 2010, 05:41:33 PM »

MAD ICON!!!

I am sure that they are following LE's orders, but I would be banging down TH's door demanding answers. I would go against LE and anyone else that tried to hold me back. I too am very anxious to hear what she has to say.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: July 09, 2010, 05:42:23 PM »

As I read the white truck owned by the Horman's was allegedly taken in to a shop of some sort for repairs.
I am wondering if there were some type of mechanical issues with the vehicle and when they were first noticed if at all?
If there were mechanical problems with the truck did they become known prior to Kyron's disappearance?
Might that have been an issue that may have made it appear that no one would be able to attend the science fair with Kyron? Kyron seemed very happy about his science fair project. I love the picture of him standing in front of his project. He was absolutely beaming.

Is it possible that another family member might have assumed that little Kyron might have had no one there to share the science fair (precious moments) at school with based on the alleged truck issues that appreantly required some type of repairs?

Just thinking outloud...

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: July 09, 2010, 05:45:07 PM »

Personally I think Kaine and Desiree need to stop speaking to the press. 
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: July 09, 2010, 05:45:58 PM »

Personally I think Kaine and Desiree need to stop speaking to the press. 

I am just curious but, Why?

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #195 on: July 09, 2010, 05:46:21 PM »

Some prisons weight lifting; I have not been able to nail down if Oregon offers this privilege.

Was SM chummy with any former Ex-con muscle men or Ex-con muscle women?

I am curious does a Bodybuilder need a clean record for competition?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: July 09, 2010, 05:47:06 PM »

Janet - what if Kaine was desperately out searching around the school while Terri was inside with the teacher?  The teacher is required to call whoever is on the "in case of emergency" list. 

Klaas

Maybe "Terri was outside desperately searching around the school and ... Kaine was inside with the teacher."  Nobody knows.  Why is Terri being vilified?

What mother on this forum would wish for a SIL like Kaine if her daughter was going through PPD?  What mother on this forum truly believes that Kaine was a rock of support for Terri in her decent into H--- following the birth of their daughter?

What has been revealed convinces me that Terri is behind the disappearance of Kyron and ... Terri must be held accountable but ... I also believe that with Kaine's unconditional love and support of Terri  ... the Kyron Horman case would be a non-issue.

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman's father recalls when marriage to Terri Horman began to sour
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 7:59 PM
Updated: Friday, July 09, 2010, 9:58 AM

The father of missing second-grader Kyron Horman said Thursday that his marriage to the boy's stepmom began to grow rocky after she gave birth to their little girl 19 months ago.

"I thought the marriage was doing pretty well," Kaine Horman said during a one-on-one interview with The Oregonian, "until we had our daughter, Kiara."

Horman said he thought his marriage to Terri Moulton Horman fractured within six months after she gave birth in November 2008, the result of postpartum depression.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html

_____

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: July 09, 2010, 05:52:20 PM »

Klaas

Maybe "Terri was outside desperately searching around the school and ... Kaine was inside with the teacher."  Nobody knows.  Why is Terri being vilified?

What mother on this forum would wish for a SIL like Kaine if her daughter was going through PPD?  What mother on this forum truly believes that Kaine was a rock of support for Terri in her decent into H--- following the birth of their daughter?

What has been revealed convinces me that Terri is behind the disappearance of Kyron and ... Terri must be held accountable but ... I also believe that with Kaine's unconditional love and support of Terri  ... the Kyron Horman case would be a non-issue.

Janet

++++++

Kyron Horman's father recalls when marriage to Terri Horman began to sour
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 7:59 PM
Updated: Friday, July 09, 2010, 9:58 AM

The father of missing second-grader Kyron Horman said Thursday that his marriage to the boy's stepmom began to grow rocky after she gave birth to their little girl 19 months ago.

"I thought the marriage was doing pretty well," Kaine Horman said during a one-on-one interview with The Oregonian, "until we had our daughter, Kiara."

Horman said he thought his marriage to Terri Moulton Horman fractured within six months after she gave birth in November 2008, the result of postpartum depression.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_father_recalls_w.html

Right and although he was asked to watch TH closely after allegedly being diagnosed and placed on medication, (which I find hard to believe possible since he did work at INTEL) he seems shocked and said as much at the possibility that KH might have something to do with his wife's involvement in his son's disappearance, oh wait, he also said he would not be shocked. Which is it?

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: July 09, 2010, 05:54:45 PM »

JMVHO I honestly don't believe Kaine knows what is up from down right now. I believe his comments and actions might be influenced more by those around him than by his own directed though processes. again, jmvho

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: July 09, 2010, 05:55:31 PM »

My own personal opinion is that I believe evidence will show there is very good reason to vilify Terri.

I don't think the school calling Desiree was her (Terri's) choice.  The school is under obligation to notify the parents or people on the "notify in case of emergency" list if there are problems with a student.   Since the school was aware that Terri and Kaine knew Kyron was missing, all they had to notify by phone was Desiree.  They did their job in the presence of Terri.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.