May 14, 2024, 01:13:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #4 7/8/10 - 7/11/10  (Read 223768 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #800 on: July 11, 2010, 10:27:50 AM »

Cannibal1997-twitter

AMBER ALERT: LOOK FOR A 94 SILVER FORD WITHOUT WINDOWS NEAR CHS, W.VA. MISSING KYRON HORMAN MAY BE IN IT. HE HAS BROWN HAIR AND BLUE EYES.

Wow so they think they may have had a sighting? Doesn't his aunt or someone live in VA? Someone associated with Terri.

Supposedly Terri's friend

Shannon Peele

with supposedly many online nics including HopeInVa

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=576994926&ref=sgm

Howdy Wyks & Monkey's,

Is Shannon Peele the "eastern RDSQRL"?  and the RDSQRL Cruise posts ?

I don't know who HopeinVa is, but they have written some very disparaging things about Blink from what I understand.  Maybe Blink is close to the truth?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: July 11, 2010, 10:30:40 AM »

Cannibal1997-twitter

AMBER ALERT: LOOK FOR A 94 SILVER FORD WITHOUT WINDOWS NEAR CHS, W.VA. MISSING KYRON HORMAN MAY BE IN IT. HE HAS BROWN HAIR AND BLUE EYES.

Wow so they think they may have had a sighting? Doesn't his aunt or someone live in VA? Someone associated with Terri.

Shannon Peele

Howdy Wyks & Monkey's,

I don't know who HopeinVa is, but they have written some very disparaging things about Blink from what I understand.  Maybe Blink is close to the truth?

I give very little if any credence to HopeinVA and I don't believe she is Terri's friend Shannon in VA either.  My bet is HopeinVA is just another internet NUT/KOOK.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: July 11, 2010, 10:32:11 AM »

from the Shannon Peele FB pg, does anyone know who this is

Carol Moulton
http://www.facebook.com/people/Carol-Moulton/1600046698

Shannon Peele

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: July 11, 2010, 10:34:39 AM »

from the Shannon Peele FB pg, does anyone know who this is

Carol Moulton
http://www.facebook.com/people/Carol-Moulton/1600046698

Shannon Peele

Carol Moulton is Terri's mom

Shannon Peele is a friend of Terri's in Virginia
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: July 11, 2010, 10:38:01 AM »

TY klass i should have studied the whos who better
i thought moms name was sharon

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #805 on: July 11, 2010, 10:38:32 AM »

Cannibal1997-twitter

Shannon Peele

Howdy Wyks & Monkey's,

I give very little if any credence to HopeinVA and I don't believe she is Terri's friend Shannon in VA either.  My bet is HopeinVA is just another internet NUT/KOOK.

You are probably right.  Seems there are many of those in these missing child cases.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: July 11, 2010, 10:43:50 AM »

When I clicked on Carol Moultons profile it is set private but there is a notation that says click like if you love your daughter. How sad for her. Terri is her daughter and she loves her. I cannot fathom what it would be like if one of my daughters was being accused of a horrible crime or possibly guilty of one.
We all love our children unconditionaly, but would we would do in a situation like this is hard to say. I am very protective of my children.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #807 on: July 11, 2010, 10:48:46 AM »

http://www.kptv.com/video/24196749/index.html

Neighbor speaks out

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #808 on: July 11, 2010, 10:50:41 AM »

When I clicked on Carol Moultons profile it is set private but there is a notation that says click like if you love your daughter. How sad for her. Terri is her daughter and she loves her. I cannot fathom what it would be like if one of my daughters was being accused of a horrible crime or possibly guilty of one.
We all love our children unconditionaly, but would we would do in a situation like this is hard to say. I am very protective of my children.
I would have no idea how one survives and carry on in these situations. I'm guessing a strength that you don't know you have surfaces, and if not I would guess the torment and thoughts would do you in.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #809 on: July 11, 2010, 10:50:47 AM »

by the way Good morning and there is great humanity and compassion on Blinks site. I agree that Hope in Va. is probably one of the many internet kooks that come out of the woodwork in these cases. I am curious as to which way LE is leaning re: searches. I will have to check out Oakes site and see if he is still searching. I think the parents should give him an article of clothing. If they believe Kyron is alive then this will help prove it if Oakes does not find anything.
I also hope those letters touch the humanity and spirit within Terri and guide her.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: July 11, 2010, 10:56:04 AM »

I think what Desiree and Kaine are doing is trying to get her to talk by public humilation. I am in no way saying they are being mean or they shouldn't be mean or I am judging them.  I just hope they have consulted with a psychiatrist to see what would be the best way to approach her at this point. IF they feel she holds the key, I don't get trying to piss her off or drive her deeper into a depressive state and away from the truth. Both Kaine and Desiree need to take a page out of Blinksoncrimes book and see if a little softer tone will help to find Kyron. They must know if she loves Kyron, if she loves Kiara and James. They know her story. They know what makes her click and what may have driven her to this. They know what is in her past that may have influenced this. They need to reach deep into her soul and find that person Kaine feel in love with and who he brought into his home to raise his son and birth his daughter. This is about finding Kyron, where ever he is and in what ever state, this little boy needs to come home.

More than likely that Terri never existed. 
IMHO...those posts on BOC are disturbing. Maybe even inappropriate.
Andrea Yates was truly a very ill woman, yet people wanted to lynch her, and had no compassion or understanding of how mentally ill she really was. She was not functioning at all, and should have had the public's understanding, but most people wanted her put to death. Terri Horman is not ill in the same way. Not even close. But she has her own thread of people dancing to her music. Good Grief.

I'm all set for the flaming I'm about to receive.

pdh3, I'm in total agreement with you--not about the flaming, lol, but everything else! I had the same thoughts about Andrea Yates. As much as I deplored what she did to her children, she was definitely so very ill. She didn't try lying or setting up an alibi. I don't know if TH is guilty, although at this point she is the most obvious suspect imo. Whatever clues to the disappearance there are, they all point to her involvement. Again IMO.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: July 11, 2010, 11:00:33 AM »

im sure prob been posted but just in case

horman share
http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/07/kyron_hormans_parents_share_de.html

http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2010/07/kyron_horman_parents_desiree_y.html

horman videos from oregonlive.com
http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/3185/search=horman/index.html

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #812 on: July 11, 2010, 11:07:56 AM »

http://wowktv.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=82691

Could Missing Oregon Boy be in Mountain State
Posted Saturday, July 10, 2010 ; 10:50 PM | View Comments | Post Comment
Updated Saturday, July 10, 2010; 11:41 PM

Kanawha County Metro 911 puts out possible sighting information from FBI.

CHARLESTON -- Police in the Charleston area were told to keep an eye out for a missing boy from out of state Saturday night.

According to Metro 911 dispatchers, they received a call from the FBI asking them to put out a “be on the lookout message” for Kyron Hormon.

Dispatchers put out a radio message telling officers to keep a lookout for a 94 silver Ford van with no windows.

The van and boy were allegedly spotted at Advance Auto Parts on Charleston's west side sometime Saturday night.

Horman went missing from his Portland Oregon elementary school June 4

Link for scanner:

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=3016

OS

OS..Thank you for all the articles you bring to us.

All I can say is wow.

Maybe that earlier comment by someone saying they had seen him in Vermont with a couple wasn't too off.

yw

OS

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #813 on: July 11, 2010, 11:08:28 AM »

Thank-you
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #814 on: July 11, 2010, 11:18:19 AM »

If the Computer's hard drive is reformated, nothing could be retrieved.  I wonder if she CSI-SM had the computer
harddrive reformated, just a thought. 

Why was SM still in her Gym clothes when Kaine returned home on the day Kyron disappeared?  When you workout you shower and change clothes.  Was there a connection at the gym?

FBI can get into a reformatted hard drive and recover everything.

Don't know about her gym clothes, just what Kaine said she had on when he got home.

It's possible both KH and TH wore gym type clothes to the gym changed into workout clothes, then back into the clothes they wore to the gym. dunno.

OS

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #815 on: July 11, 2010, 11:28:54 AM »

Cannibal1997-twitter

Shannon Peele

Howdy Wyks & Monkey's,

Ah ha, yeppers, B. is onto something:)  I have read comments on Oregons (newsy site) posters asked the question
how does HopeinVa know so much about Oregon?

Backpack, SM, backpack, a Poster questioned what is in her backpack? I need to find the video. remember the rumor about
We remember Casey and selling rumored to sell baby photos? I wonder if SM had a Laptop in her backpack.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #816 on: July 11, 2010, 11:33:02 AM »

If the Computer's hard drive is reformated, nothing could be retrieved.  I wonder if she CSI-SM had the computer

Why was SM still in her Gym clothes when Kaine returned home on the day Kyron disappeared?  When you workout you shower and change clothes.  Was there a connection at the gym?

Don't know about her gym clothes, just what Kaine said she had on when he got home.

It's possible both KH and TH wore gym type clothes to the gym changed into workout clothes, then back into the clothes they wore to the gym. dunno.

OS

Thanks.

Some water meters can detect if someone is home.  This sounds kooky, but, I wonder if Portland has water meters that can
tell when someone is using the water in the house?  I like to know if SM was in her house and when she wasn't, not that the
water company is going to tell me, LOL

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #817 on: July 11, 2010, 12:00:58 PM »

OS

Thanks.

Some water meters can detect if someone is home.  This sounds kooky, but, I wonder if Portland has water meters that can
tell when someone is using the water in the house?  I like to know if SM was in her house and when she wasn't, not that the
water company is going to tell me, LOL

Wow I never knew that, interesting.

I would think by now TH's lawyer knows if his client is involved or not or has a feel anyway, most lawyers do.

IMO he is either planning an offense to KH & DY's allegations or defense for LE when the time comes, or both.

Iirc, the last we heard from LE, Sheriff I think said TH was cooperating, so maybe with her lawyer they are answering written questions for LE, wouldn't be the first time this was done. Not IMO how an innocent person handles things, but after talking with LE for 6 hrs or more, taking 2 poly's, something she might do. dunno.

I do know the silence of TH is deafening.

OS

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #818 on: July 11, 2010, 12:12:49 PM »

I would think if TH is innocent, her lawyer would be touring the circuit discussing what a railroading she's getting.  I dunno, though.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: July 11, 2010, 12:17:46 PM »

This is from a CNN interview with Desiree at the below link.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24197226/detail.html

snip/
Desiree Young, Kyron's mother, said she was at work June 4 in southern Oregon when she received a phone call from the Skyline School secretary. The secretary told Young that Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmother, asked her to call and inform her that Kyron was missing.  /snip

That is why I originally wondered why Terri didn't call herself.  She asked the woman to call Desiree.

Right there that tells me she did not want to speak to Desiree herself about this.

As for Kaine..I think being the bio parent at the school he was with LE by that time.

Just thought this was interesting in light of the fact Terri was the last person we know of to be with Kyron, she was supposed to take Kyron to Eugene..yet she would not call Desiree herself....just off to me.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.