May 02, 2024, 04:59:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 254550 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: June 20, 2009, 02:16:44 PM »

Time to get moving the whole family is together for the weekend to celebrate my wonderful dad. For those of you who will honor their fathers in memory my thoughts and prayers are with you especially Boo at this difficult time.  I wish you all a great weekend.   an angelic monkey

Enjoy your time together Mission.   an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1501 on: June 20, 2009, 02:17:13 PM »

Wow Northern Rose thank you for that information.

That is very interesting 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1502 on: June 20, 2009, 02:18:51 PM »

I appreciate your knowledge and info Northern Rose - as sad as it may be it is helpful to gain a better understanding.  I see what you mean about Boo.........Hugs to you Boo.

Hugs to you guys too. Don't worry about me, I pass over what I cannot read. This is about Caylee and the details need to be discussed. Many of you are so insightful and have professional backgrounds that will help in this case. I'm OK, just hanging in here once in a while between outings, I just want to be near my Monkey family at times. It's all good. Thank you of thinking about me, but please carry on.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: June 20, 2009, 02:18:53 PM »

Not sure if my "mike" is on... echo echo... 

Well, I have run... time to be with my family...

Anyhow, I hope you all can hear me when I say HAVE A GREAT DAY!!   

Enjoy your time with the family califmom!   an angelic monkey

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: June 20, 2009, 02:19:28 PM »

Thanks Cali.  Hope your day is wonderful as well.  I am leaving soon myself.  Have to get a afternoon nap as we do our midnight golf tourney today with 24 hour of daylight.  My tee time is 1:30 am.

Sounds like fun!! Have a great time!!  Again, thanks for all of your insightful posts.  Always interesting and I always learn something new.  Good luck at the golf tournament!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: June 20, 2009, 02:21:33 PM »

When I was involved in the research which was 2 years ago now, Playskool was the only one that had patented the process to incorporate it into their toys.  I do not know if the other manufacturers are doing it now as well.  Their websites would be promoting their products as being antibacterial  or look for the work MICROBAN or antibacterial on the toy packaging.  If either are on the toy packaging put it down fast.  Even scarier is that Colgate Total Toothpaste was almost 26% by weight triclosan and you put it in your mouth and more than likely swallow it.  Antiperspirant is another high offender  and you put that directly over your lymph nodes.

I hope the Ants use many antibacterial products daily!

Wow, I had no idea... Thanks NorthernRose... I will throw away my Colgate Total toothpaste, as that is all I have used for many years!!

I hope the Ants use many too!!!!!  Can we send some to KC too?  How about the defense team too?  Monkey Devil!

My daughter purged our house of each and every antibacterial, microban and biofresh labeled product when I was involved in the research.  If I buy something by mistake that is labeled in really small letters it never hits the cupboards as she throws it away immediately.  It is an eye opener how many products contain it when you are looking for it.

sorry of the O/T
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: June 20, 2009, 02:23:43 PM »

I appreciate your knowledge and info Northern Rose - as sad as it may be it is helpful to gain a better understanding.  I see what you mean about Boo.........Hugs to you Boo.

Hugs to you guys too. Don't worry about me, I pass over what I cannot read. This is about Caylee and the details need to be discussed. Many of you are so insightful and have professional backgrounds that will help in this case. I'm OK, just hanging in here once in a while between outings, I just want to be near my Monkey family at times. It's all good. Thank you of thinking about me, but please carry on.

Thank you Boo.  I was so scared of upsetting you when I was answering those questions.  Know that I love you too dearly to cause you pain.  You make me laugh so hard with your humour.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1507 on: June 20, 2009, 02:23:57 PM »

LESLIE,You have nanners.   

Someone stole my nanners...it hasn't come.... did you type Leslie or leslee cause it's leslee.

OOPS!!! I'll resend!

Right back at ya
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: June 20, 2009, 02:27:05 PM »

When I was a kid I use to eat bites of play dough, I was dumber than I thought 
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: June 20, 2009, 02:27:56 PM »

Sorry!!! I was running in and out of the house. We are going to have dinner outdoors today. Your post was a good one! And you have a good day too. an angelic monkey

Thanks, Fanny... It's just the dumb, insecure part of me... hoping to get a little notice every now and then. I know I sound ridiculous and a little crazy because that's not why I post here.  I honestly post for Caylee, not to get a response from my posts. I feel silly for my comment.

You and all of the monkeys here are awesome!!   

Dinner outdoors?  What time should I be there and what can I bring? 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: June 20, 2009, 02:29:27 PM »

Enjoy your time with the family califmom!   an angelic monkey

Thanks, Cece and I always do!!   bbl

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: June 20, 2009, 02:30:02 PM »

Blink that was an interesting comment you posted from your site. That would make a lot of sense. But the question, which I'm sure we will probably never know is how exactly Caylee died. I thought perhaps she duct taped her and she died that way, but people are right without the hands tied it would have been very difficult. So I guess maybe she smothered Caylee, and then did what she did with the duct tape.

Maybe the round and round multiple layers of the duct tape was so Caylee could not get it off as she was smothering. A small child (or an adult for that matter) could not get duct tape off with just their bare hands which was layer over layer around the head.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: June 20, 2009, 02:30:31 PM »

I have a question from yesterday.  If Caylee were killed in the pool and then removed 30 minutes later, but she was dropped or laid in the depression below the pool, what would cause the dogs to hit there???  Is that enough time for any decomp?  (Im so sorry Caylee)

Potentially, yes. I have actually met one of the handlers and her k9 that was on scene. For me though, the stronger likelihood since it hit in more than one location over a month following her death presumably, is that she was laid where they hit, or an instrument of something she was contained in or wrapped in, etc, when she was already in a more advanced state of decomp as opposed to immediately following death. JMHO.

Also just wanted to say, although we have differences in our theories and opinions, Im really proud to be a part of a group that is still very respectful of each other and can share those differences and learn from each other.

One of the very strongest reasons I do not believe that Casey killed Caylee with the duct tape theory, is because it is never mentioned as a possibility in the ME findings. Dr.G lays it out exactly as it is found with no presumption except that it was applied prior to decomposition. Not even an "absent any other cause" supposition.  Being somewhat familiar with reading ME findings, and knowing her primary role as an ME is to provide the COD and MOD , the fact that she did not take that leap, for me, anyway forms my opinion. That and there is not a single shred of evidence this narcissitic sociopath so much as yelled at this child, she was much more apt to pawn her off and had that opportunity 24/7. I am hard pressed to be convinced she held down this child and would need 2 free hands and her teeth (probably) to duct tape her, and she accomplished that without any other evidence of any kind to support that. I have been walking around with duct tape and trying to tape random objects (no, not my kids, lol) it is really, really hard.
B  
So do you think she smothered or choked Caylee, and then put on the duct tape, to make it look like a kidnapping? I swear I'm more confused now then before. Or do you think this was an accident?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: June 20, 2009, 02:30:32 PM »

NORTHERN ROSE, Your post makes me want to go back to good old Ivory soap and baking soda for brushing teeth! I guess there is something to be said for unpainted wooden toys too. My grandmama used to wash her clothes in a big cast iron pot on a fire to heat the water outdoors with Twenty Mule Team Borax, or homemade lye soap. Maybe they had the right idea after all. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: June 20, 2009, 02:32:43 PM »

There was a picture in January or late December of the type of laundry bag. A Whitney something tote. Same type was taken from the ANT house.
Nothing has ties to anyone else. That house, Casey, Cindy, George all lived in the house, but what would the motive have been for anyone else but Casey. In case Baez was going to throw one of them under the bus. 

Here is the link to CFnews13 photos.  Photo #6 is the Whitney bag found at the crime scene.  Photo #14 is the whitney bag from the ants home:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2009/2/18/caylee_photos_page_10.html

Whitney Bag found at crime scene:

Whitney Bag from ants home:

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: June 20, 2009, 02:35:47 PM »

Blink that was an interesting comment you posted from your site. That would make a lot of sense. But the question, which I'm sure we will probably never know is how exactly Caylee died. I thought perhaps she duct taped her and she died that way, but people are right without the hands tied it would have been very difficult. So I guess maybe she smothered Caylee, and then did what she did with the duct tape.

Maybe the round and round multiple layers of the duct tape was so Caylee could not get it off as she was smothering. A small child (or an adult for that matter) could not get duct tape off with just their bare hands which was layer over layer around the head.
I am so glad you are on, forgive me if I have this wrong, but weeks ago were you the one that made a comment about something being in Caylee's mouth/gag, and then the duct tape. I know I didn't dream this but if she did put the duct tape on to cause her death, I would think a gag would have been placed first in her mouth?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: June 20, 2009, 02:36:58 PM »

Thanks cece, so it was easier to carry Caylee in that type of cloth hamper.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: June 20, 2009, 02:39:46 PM »

I have a question from yesterday.  If Caylee were killed in the pool and then removed 30 minutes later, but she was dropped or laid in the depression below the pool, what would cause the dogs to hit there???  Is that enough time for any decomp?  (Im so sorry Caylee)
Decomp starts very soon after death. I'm even wondering where some of the dogs hit, could it have been from where Cindy was washing down some of the items from Casey's car?

No Rose...good point about Cindy washing down items from the car...hadn't thought of that one.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: June 20, 2009, 02:44:28 PM »

Decomp starts very soon after death. I'm even wondering where some of the dogs hit, could it have been from where Cindy was washing down some of the items from Casey's car?

No Rose...good point about Cindy washing down items from the car...hadn't thought of that one.

I can't picture Cindy putting some of the things in her washer without hosing them down. And I could have sworn sometime in the beginning there was mention of her hosing things down in the yard. I could be mixing things up though, there is so much swirling around in my head, but I believe I read that somewhere.     Just a question, am I the only one that is more confused now with the release of the autopsy report?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: June 20, 2009, 02:45:24 PM »

NORTHERN ROSE, Your post makes me want to go back to good old Ivory soap and baking soda for brushing teeth! I guess there is something to be said for unpainted wooden toys too. My grandmama used to wash her clothes in a big cast iron pot on a fire to heat the water outdoors with Twenty Mule Team Borax, or homemade lye soap. Maybe they had the right idea after all. 

The "old" ways are smarter than we give them credit for, and way more environmentally friendly .  I actually order lye soap from The Soap Shed in NC.  They list where you can buy there soap in other states as well but I just order it via the internet as there is no retail outlet near me that carries it.  Lye soap if made correctly is not caustic and still has the fat in it that makes your skin soft after.  Since WWII soap manufacturers have stripped out the fat from their detergent soaps (due to material shortages)  and sell it back to us at 5 X the cost as moisturizers.  Go figure.

I really hope that Cindy is a total bacteria phobe and has every antibacterial product known to exist in her house. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.