May 21, 2024, 01:00:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 125071 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: July 18, 2007, 12:30:24 AM »

Buckeye I'm busting  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

off to bed, laughing all the way.....

I continue to stand with the girl.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: July 18, 2007, 12:31:52 AM »

Fom Pita

Page 121 of Dave's Book
Former Police Commissioner Stanley Zaandam's statement to Dave:

Two days after Natalee's disappearance, her "body may have already been found and the police commissioner looked the other way to do a favor for Paulus van der Sloot..."  He continued that "to exculpate the son of Paulus, the police commissioner and the fiscal chief prosecutor made the false arrest of two security guards, calling this a tactical maneuver..."

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #122 on: July 18, 2007, 12:34:59 AM »

Well whomever this Selena is, was...whatever...she had a bead on that place called Aruba.

Selena

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
"Detailed crime statistics are hard to come by: In 2003, the most recent year with available data, there were 4,236 crimes, though no specifics on those against tourists. According to Aruba's attorney general, five homicides were reported last year. But police have not provided a breakdown of offenses since 1995, says Martijn Balkestein of the Central Bureau of Statistics.

The U.S. State Department's travel advice for Aruba states that "street crime is low, but there have been incidents of theft from hotel rooms. Armed robbery has been known to occur. Valuables left unattended on beaches, in cars and in hotel lobbies are easy targets for theft. Car theft, including that of rental vehicles for joy riding and stripping, can occur."

But the notesState Department's 2005 International Narcotics Control Strategy Report  that "while Aruba enjoys a low crime rate, prominent drug traffickers are establishing themselves sporadically on the island ... drugs are easily found within walking distance of Oranjestad's cruise pier and are frequently peddled to cruise ship tourists. The expanding use of (Ecstasy) in clubs by young people attracts increasing attention."
http://www.usatoday.com/travel/news/2005-06-14-aruba-image_x.html
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #123 on: July 18, 2007, 12:36:15 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
oh Lala's just an afterthought but search to see if you can find any posts by 'terry' not our Terry but just plain terry

check your email, I'll fess up why  Laughing

I think I already know. LOL
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: July 18, 2007, 12:36:49 AM »

joran is stupid

he is a liar and he is a terrible liar at that

the picture thing was a plan that an 11 year old would try to pull over on their parents..kind of like this

PARENTS
"Johnny, were you paying with matches"

Johnny
"umm....err...ahhhhh NOPE"

PARENTS
"how did you burn your fingertips"

Johnny
"umm...ahhh,....errrrr....i was changing the radiator fluid in the FORD"

see,,, its a ridiculous answer

JORAN IS A RIDICULOUS LIAR AND A KILLER

WHERE SUPPOSEDLY were JORAN AN NATALEE when the picture was taken ??

see, how STUPID HE IS

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: July 18, 2007, 12:39:23 AM »

Hi Robots...was thinking of heading to bed, glad I saw you.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: July 18, 2007, 12:40:27 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hi Robots...was thinking of heading to bed, glad I saw you.

im glad you saw me too  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #127 on: July 18, 2007, 12:40:49 AM »

This is very interesting and opens up some possibilities:

This is from Joran's book (pp189-190) .. very rough translation. He's speaking of police questioning that took place on June 29 and June 30

"The police question me that day for, as it happens, concerning how I was got to school  the Monday morning after the night I went out with Natalee.   I explain I can no longer remember well,  and think that I missed the school bus and that my father drove me closer where the bus could pick me up, namely, the drive-in cinema".

In My Opinion
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: July 18, 2007, 12:44:45 AM »

Quote from: "Spock"

This is from Joran's book (pp189-190) .. very rough translation. He's speaking of police questioning that took place on June 29 and June 30

"The police question me that day for, as it happens, concerning how I was got to school  the Monday morning after the night I went out with Natalee.   I explain I can no longer remember well,  and think that I missed the school bus and that my father drove me closer where the bus could pick me up, namely, the drive-in cinema".

this a LOCK

he DID NOT take the BUS that day

he is hedging....

one cant remember the NEXT day????????????????????

BS

- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: July 18, 2007, 12:47:31 AM »

Klaas or anybody that remembers....who was Catriana?   Is she one of the mods that eventually turned to the darkside?  Just curious?

i am reading slowly lalas.. imo cat was a royal bitch ..bigtime.
dont care if she is around to lurk or not.. she was evil.. she sent me some nasty pms way back when and others too.   BITCH is all I can say.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #130 on: July 18, 2007, 12:47:41 AM »

Told you guys Wonder Woman is nutty...I think I hated her the most...well until I met the Bondia gang. LOL

WonderWoman
Monkey Junkey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:11 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Selena wrote:
http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/fields/2086.html

transnational issues,...illicit drugs, including Exstacy

We're the idiots BUYING it!!!

UNITED STATES
consumer of cocaine shipped from Colombia through Mexico and the Caribbean; consumer of heroin, marijuana, and increasingly methamphetamine from Mexico; consumer of high-quality Southeast Asian heroin; illicit producer of cannabis, marijuana, depressants, stimulants, hallucinogens, and methamphetamine; money-laundering center
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: July 18, 2007, 12:49:10 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Klaas or anybody that remembers....who was Catriana?   Is she one of the mods that eventually turned to the darkside?  Just curious?

i am reading slowly lalas.. imo cat was a royal bitch ..bigtime.
dont care if she is around to lurk or not.. she was evil.. she sent me some nasty pms way back when and others too.   BITCH is all I can say.

hello bunny

glad to see you are telling it EXACTLY the way it is

hope you are feeling better

- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: July 18, 2007, 12:49:55 AM »

Spock, just my opinion, but the book is the least reliable source.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #133 on: July 18, 2007, 12:50:41 AM »

Quote from: "robots"

this a LOCK

he is hedging....

BS

He didn't have a next day...he had not even been to bed since he was too busy trying to hide Natalee's body and cover up evidence.  He was at Lorenzo's where Natalee was at the time.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: July 18, 2007, 12:55:25 AM »

Hi Angie!

I hope your arm is better.  You don't have to answer me, I understand.  Just take care of yourself and let us know how you are when you can.  

{{{HUGS}}}
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: July 18, 2007, 12:55:49 AM »

Quote from: "robots"

this a LOCK

he is hedging....

BS

EXACTLY!

Like Rob pointed out this afternoon......there are about 5 different conflicting stories/alibis/accountings of what actually happened the  first 10 days. They say there is no evidence???????? the lies and inconsisitencies ARE the evidence!!!!!!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: July 18, 2007, 12:57:20 AM »

I think I need to hug Nemo...I am very tired and promised myself I was going to bed early...I lied to myself again...Gosh!  I really need to get new pencils....night all.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: July 18, 2007, 12:59:38 AM »

There was a man sitting at the table and he looked like Paulus Van Der Sloot - wasn't this the line? right here? and who talks about their father in the fifth dimension like this?

He addresses the person sitting at the table (BECAUSE IT'S PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT) and he wants to brush it off as a nobody! Nice Try Kid Ubber Vanderlick!!!

And still no mention of Lorenzo - a pivotal player. Hot Shot Gear Head or Racing Boat Depose of Dead?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #138 on: July 18, 2007, 12:59:52 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Spock, just my opinion, but the book is the least reliable source.

I agree, but Joran is referring to statements he gave to the police while detained. that he was picked up by the schoolbus in the southern end of the island close to Lorenzo's home. Also, Max Arends, said that he was at Lorenzo's that night for an all night party. Now if Joran was picked up in that area for school, a few hours after NH dissapeared, that opens possibilities.

In My Opinion
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: July 18, 2007, 01:05:30 AM »

Spock wrote:

"The police question me that day for, as it happens, concerning how I was got to school the Monday morning after the night I went out with Natalee. I explain I can no longer remember well, and think that I missed the school bus and that my father drove me closer where the bus could pick me up, namely, the drive-in cinema".

so, why didnt Paulus just drive him to school instead of taking him sonewhere else to THEN be picked up by the bus

ANSWER................i have it

what do you all think  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.