May 04, 2024, 02:17:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #771 10/4/08 - 10/26/08  (Read 301003 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: October 13, 2008, 04:06:43 PM »

To all:                            ((From HiScience))
In revisiting the Sacred Monkeys' discussion, I realized that Jossy Mansur's keen interest in Natalee Holloway's disappearance was more motivated by the potential for greater newspaper sales than anything else. In collusion with American media, Jossy was able to catapult his Diario readership.

I suspect that neither the American media not Jossy cared much for the veracity of their allegations and assumptions, as long as they produced greater attention to their wares, equating into greater sales or sponsorships.

Although I was enticed, as the Sacred Monkeys's readership appears to be, to assign some dark, clandestine motive behind Jossy's vigilance to pursue Joran van der Sloot, it seems Jossy was just promoting his newspaper, the Diario.

A second issue that I revisited was Joran van der Sloot alleged confession to Patrick van der Eem. I found myself forced to consider that if Joran had confessed so easily to drug dealer Patrick, then how was it possible for Joran to withstand interrogation by law enforcement? Was law enforcement aiding and abetting Joran? In Aruba, the role of the Aruban police may have been questionable, given the close relationship between Joran's father and the former police chief. However, when the Dutch interrogators arrived from the Netherlands, Joran remained as adamant in his claim of innocence. The reason that I make this comparison is because the Dutch interrogators are much better at their trade that drug dealer Patrick. Hence, I must conclude that Joran was innocent. His discussion with Patrick amounted to boastful chat in order to impress a well-connected drug dealer. Joran may have had some aspirations of entering employment with Patrick.

Now, Patrick van der Eem, I contend may have realized that Joran was merely bragging in his alleged confession. However, in my opinion, Patrick did not care. His agenda was to acquire the appearance that Joran disposed of Natalee in order to establish a cover story. I suspect that Patrick knows the whereabouts of Natalee or her remains.

Lastly, I revisited Joran van der Sloot's statement about the Kalpoes having nothing to do with Natalee's actual disappearance. Building upon what I wrote above, what I deduce here is that Joran was not exculpating the Kalpoes. What he was doing is making an inference that he has does not know the extent of the Kalpoes' involvement in Natalee's disappearance. Succinctly, the Kalpoes could have made Natalee disappear. Joran does not know!

Just some thoughts!

With Aloha,

Who wrote this unlogical BS?

Probably Paulass, because he's nervoud about the Diario witness.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #561 on: October 13, 2008, 04:12:09 PM »

Harry Tho....enough said.  No further comment should be needed.  Rolling Eyes
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: October 13, 2008, 04:37:29 PM »

Two comments:

I believe Joran did break and confess, early on...including seizure activity, on the part of Natalee.  It was covered up for Paulus and sold as the safest thing for tourism.

I know we have always made a thing about the "Dutch" taking over....please remember both JVdStraaten and the guy on Bonaire are both Dutch.  The Dutch were always leading the investigation.  I believe both "leaders" were trained the way the "larger shipment" of investigators were trained.  The Dutch have always been in charge.   
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: October 13, 2008, 04:39:32 PM »

Two comments:

I believe Joran did break and confess, early on...including seizure activity, on the part of Natalee.  It was covered up for Paulus and sold as the safest thing for tourism.

I know we have always made a thing about the "Dutch" taking over....please remember both JVdStraaten and the guy on Bonaire are both Dutch.  The Dutch were always leading the investigation.  I believe both "leaders" were trained the way the "larger shipment" of investigators were trained.  The Dutch have always been in charge.   

Joran was instructed not to say anything to incriminate himself, to stay "silent".  He never suspected Patrick...IMO.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #564 on: October 13, 2008, 04:44:14 PM »

In revisiting the Sacred Monkeys' discussion.....I find that Harry for Art Thou is High.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: October 13, 2008, 04:45:56 PM »

Ha....that just might be best thing....  
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: October 13, 2008, 04:51:17 PM »

Harry Tho is an idiot and an ass.  Almost everything he writes is pure BS.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #567 on: October 13, 2008, 05:09:25 PM »

Two comments:

yes that is the dutch strategy : they take it over 
No information at all now in the Marlies vd Kouwe case on Bonaire
Is Jvd Staten still working there on Bonaire as Adviser

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: October 13, 2008, 05:14:51 PM »

Change of subject for a sec:...who was the bartender at the Marriot??..TIA....
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #569 on: October 13, 2008, 05:35:29 PM »

Harry Tho is an idiot and an ass.  Almost everything he writes is pure BS.

Harry two makes him schizophrenic 

never lift the pressure of evil island
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #570 on: October 13, 2008, 05:40:00 PM »

Joran's friend, Freddy.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: October 13, 2008, 05:49:03 PM »

Someone ... a medical professional of some sort ... made a determination that Natalee was dead and not passed out, after the Kalpoe brothers left her alone with Joran. My guess would be that she was medically-examined in the Marriott where Joran had many friends. Joran's Marriott bartender friend was quickly reassigned to the Mexico City Marriott, after the case made the international news. It s conceivable even that this bartender-manager eventually provided incriminating evidence to the American FBI under a grant of immunity and anonymity

HiScience...
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #572 on: October 13, 2008, 06:37:24 PM »

Freddy Zedan Arambatzis=Freddy Sudam?...pardon my ignorance...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: October 13, 2008, 06:48:02 PM »

Someone ... a medical professional of some sort ... made a determination that Natalee was dead and not passed out, after the Kalpoe brothers left her alone with Joran. My guess would be that she was medically-examined in the Marriott where Joran had many friends. Joran's Marriott bartender friend was quickly reassigned to the Mexico City Marriott, after the case made the international news. It s conceivable even that this bartender-manager eventually provided incriminating evidence to the American FBI under a grant of immunity and anonymity

HiScience...

LoRain…this from Kermit...I recall there were two Michael Rocks 

Quote from: Kermit on April 20, 2008, 09:34:24 PM

Valentijn went to school with Jimmy Rock. Michael Rock is Jimmy Rocks dad. He was the manager
of the Marriott Hotel who transferred to Mexico right after Natalee went missing.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg375847#msg375847

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: October 13, 2008, 07:13:59 PM »

IOs Champions the bar in the Marriott?  If so, two of the bartenders are Freddy Zedan and his sister, Natasha.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: October 13, 2008, 07:16:42 PM »

Two comments:

If what our elusive source has told us is true, there probably never was a confession.  It was probably ongoing instruction by Voking, DTKM, and Paulass as to what Urine and the Kalpoes should say.  The confession was probably scripted with the beach story.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: October 13, 2008, 07:22:17 PM »

Freddy Zedan Arambatzis=Freddy Sudam?...pardon my ignorance...

Yes, several monkeys have done a lot of research on Freddy.  Arambatzis is not his name.  It is the name of his step-father.  From what we found, Freddy is not an Arambatzis.  At this point, the feeling is that his correct name is Freddy Alexander Zedan-Martina.  Some monkeys feel that Freddy doesn't exist and that he is really someone else.  There is an entire thread devoted to Freddy.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: October 13, 2008, 09:16:36 PM »

Harry Tho....enough said.  No further comment should be needed.  Rolling Eyes

Harry "Loscience" Tho couldn't whip his willie without getting a black eye. He's been so far behind the curve on this case since day one he'd need to read here for a couple of years to catch up.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: October 13, 2008, 09:23:20 PM »

OK thanks everyone...now let me get this straight....the bartender that split right after Natalee went missing...was Michael Rock?...is this correct and was he ever questioned?...Thanks in advance...
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: October 13, 2008, 09:23:32 PM »

Two comments:

Jossy made a point in one of his editorials a couple of years ago that all the key officials, some eight of them total, in the investigatorial and judicial arms of the case were Dutch. They did rule the whole case and except for the occasional darkie like Dompig and Dolphie they threw in for appearances it's been Dutch all the way.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.