May 17, 2024, 09:07:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 365946 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1700 on: September 01, 2008, 12:46:26 PM »

wow..Erica really said her peace, didnt she??

I can totally understand how she is feeling..I just wish she would go search, now....Or donate to TES....

If I werent 8 hours away, I would be there...If I were as close as Casey's front yard, I would be in the search party....

But, this is what she felt she had to do I guess...

I just wish they would find Caylee and bring her home....This has gone way too far...

"God dont like ugly"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1701 on: September 01, 2008, 12:47:06 PM »

Here is the email for the Press Agency in the local area to the Anthony's.  I am emailing them my disapproval, maybe other Monkeys will as well...

admin@thepublicityagency.com

Thank You Sweetness...Des Wink 

We should all do this...and pass it to every list you can...for Caylee...

I have emailed everyone I know with this information.  I have also sent them an email out of my account and my husbands. 

Toll free number for you Des 888-399-5534 I know you do not like email. Smile

Thank You Sweetness!!!!!!   Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: September 01, 2008, 12:49:51 PM »

For those who have been searching, do you have any idea if people from the Anthony's church are helping to search as well? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1703 on: September 01, 2008, 12:50:03 PM »

Oh Lordy..Poor VP candidate Sarah Palin..I just read where her 17 year old daughter is pregnant...

The Dems are gonna have a field day with her now....

"God dont like ugly"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1704 on: September 01, 2008, 12:50:28 PM »

This family just chaps my....um...well anyway...where is Larry?     I have yet to hear him speak for the family...wonder how Baez is paying for all this...we know the Anthony's aren't dishing out dollars to help the search so maybe they are paying for the defense of Casey...their devious daughter...that knows where this baby is...right at this moment...right now....

Oh man!  I am getting so angry....we have people working all over the country to help TES get some of the things they need to find Caylee and this family.....this family....just........................

Shit's in their own water bowl...Des...i hate them...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1705 on: September 01, 2008, 12:57:48 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7333203&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Family protests outside Anthony home 

Last Edited: Monday, 01 Sep 2008, 11:17 AM EDT 
Created: Monday, 01 Sep 2008, 9:51 AM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Dozens of people had planned to show up in front of the Anthony family home at 6 a.m. Monday morning to protest the family, or to show their support. Instead, only a family and a single woman came out around 8 a.m.

The woman who came alone drove all the way from Altamonte Springs to give the family support.  She said the family needs emotional support and they need to keep the faith. She wanted to remain unidentified.

VIDEO: Family protests outside Anthony's home

On the flip side, the Courtney family came to protest against the Anthony's, saying they are covering up for their daughter and that they know the truth about where little Caylee is.

At one point, the Courtney family crossed over the no trespassing signs the Anthony's posted along their property. They began banging on the door, screaming at the family to tell the truth.

“I am here to speak for little Caylee. They know the truth. If it were me I would be in jail right now, I hate to play the race card, but no one would put up $500,000 bond to get me out of jail," Erika Courtney said who is African American.

VIDEO: Mother discusses why she and her family are protesting

Five Orange County Sheriff’s deputies showed up and gave the family a trespassing warning, because the Anthony told cops they did not want the family arrested.

The Courtney's say they will continue to protest on the sidewalk and do not plan to leave, despite their warning.

Holy Crap - Just now got to see and read about this! These people mean business!! It sure does speak volumes - Wow - is all I can say...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1706 on: September 01, 2008, 01:02:51 PM »

Here is the email for the Press Agency in the local area to the Anthony's.  I am emailing them my disapproval, maybe other Monkeys will as well...

admin@thepublicityagency.com

Thank You Sweetness...Des Wink 

We should all do this...and pass it to every list you can...for Caylee...

I have emailed everyone I know with this information.  I have also sent them an email out of my account and my husbands. 

Toll free number for you Des 888-399-5534 I know you do not like email. Smile

On things like this...I email anyway...even if only to say...*SHAME ON YOU*...DES

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1707 on: September 01, 2008, 01:04:09 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life

Listen to this chick call Padilla 

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1708 on: September 01, 2008, 01:04:17 PM »

Padilla Spills His Guts to a Caller

This is Good!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1709 on: September 01, 2008, 01:05:52 PM »

This is Good!

I cant access any myspace from work Sad
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1710 on: September 01, 2008, 01:06:51 PM »

Yep.  I have eaten my very last word this time...not helping search for your grandchild for fear you might actually find her...not manning the command center while others are out in the heat...sitting at home on your duffs and complaining how the world is treating you...yes...I have eaten my very last word...these people are getting what they deserve...no remorse...no thank yous...nothing but contempt for those that tried to help...the Padillas took a beating in all this and not once did I hear anyone in that family say "thank you".  Not one time.  If you don't say thanks to those on your side who will you say thank you to?  Certainly not TES or anyone that helped...I am through with this family...move over Rob...I want to sit on your limb for a while.

No more calories for me!! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1711 on: September 01, 2008, 01:07:01 PM »

Holy Crap!

Jose Baez has now hired a Publicity Agent.

About The Publicity Agency:  The Publicity Agency (http://www.thepublicityagency.com) represents Jose Baez and Casey Anthony in dealing with the news and other media.

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=794&z=11

I suspect by the number of media appearance he made up until a couple of weeks ago ... the entrance of the Padillas and Larry Garrison into the senario and spotlight and ... now this high profile publicity agent ... Jose Baez has an underlying financial motive in representing Casey Anthony.  Could it be rights to a book ... movie?  Could the cooperation of the Anthonys ... including Casey ... be part of the arrangement.

Anyways ... I know the bond was ultimately revoked but ... the meeting between Baez and Padillas did not set right with me.  Seemed too chummy.

Hey ... I don't know but ... something is not right.

Janet

+++++++++++

Bondsman halts attempt to revoke Casey's bond 
Last Edited: Friday, 29 Aug 2008, 4:10 PM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Leonard Padilla, the celebrity bondsman who helped bail Casey Anthony out of jail, has abruptly stopped his attempt to put Casey Anthony back behind bars.

Padilla met with Casey's attorney, Jose Baez Friday morning. After the meeting Padilla he announced he would no longer consider revoking her $500,000 bond.

He said he had concerns about the safety of Anthony and her family, but those concerns were being addressed after the meeting with Baez. Both Padilla and Baez declined to discuss the concerns.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7317127&version=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1712 on: September 01, 2008, 01:17:28 PM »

This is Good!

Wow! oh man!  That is great stuff...monkeys pegged her from the beginning...she flirted with the younger guys...knew it...all of us knew it.....OMG!! She was hitting on Rob...bitoch!! 

LMAO!!  Unfriggin real!!!! 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1713 on: September 01, 2008, 01:18:02 PM »

Holy Crap!

Jose Baez has now hired a Publicity Agent.

About The Publicity Agency:  The Publicity Agency (http://www.thepublicityagency.com) represents Jose Baez and Casey Anthony in dealing with the news and other media.

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=794&z=11

I suspect by the number of media appearance he made up until a couple of weeks ago ... the entrance of the Padillas and Larry Garrison into the senario and spotlight and ... now this high profile publicity agent ... Jose Baez has an underlying financial motive in representing Casey Anthony.  Could it be rights to a book ... movie?  Could the cooperation of the Anthonys ... including Casey ... be part of the arrangement.

Anyways ... I know the bond was ultimately revoked but ... the meeting between Baez and Padillas did not set right with me.  Seemed too chummy.

Hey ... I don't know but ... something is not right.

Janet

+++++++++++

Bondsman halts attempt to revoke Casey's bond 
Last Edited: Friday, 29 Aug 2008, 4:10 PM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Leonard Padilla, the celebrity bondsman who helped bail Casey Anthony out of jail, has abruptly stopped his attempt to put Casey Anthony back behind bars.

Padilla met with Casey's attorney, Jose Baez Friday morning. After the meeting Padilla he announced he would no longer consider revoking her $500,000 bond.

He said he had concerns about the safety of Anthony and her family, but those concerns were being addressed after the meeting with Baez. Both Padilla and Baez declined to discuss the concerns.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7317127&version=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Janet...I talked with Padilla right before the meeting...it was about a 5 min convo...he sounded beat up...but that the meeting with Baez was to address *security* issues...he was very down to earth...he was stuck between a rock and a hardplace with Baez...He *earned* my respect with that call...because until that point...I didn't think that much about him at all...when I brought up how he had been treated on NG the night before..he seemed pretty let down...but also told me regarding Cindy and George..."I'm used to dealing with people like this in my Business...Don't worry about me...it's all about the Baby...he said that several times...It's all about the Baby"....jmoo based on convo...Des

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1714 on: September 01, 2008, 01:18:16 PM »

Hey, Padilla thinks she fell off Tony's balcony or choked on food.  Thinks she put Caylee in dumpster if it was an accidental death.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1715 on: September 01, 2008, 01:20:57 PM »

I was looking at the photo album of the myspace page (of the chick who called Padilla).. there are some really great photos of Caylee in there, many of which I'd never seen before.

Caylee looked like a happy child. It's very sad to think that such a beautiful little person is gone.  I really hope TES finds her soon. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1716 on: September 01, 2008, 01:22:52 PM »

This is Good!

mrskub ... thank you.

Padilla has issues.  Why would he be spilling the beans with this "Rachael" ... somebody who calls him out of the blue?  He even offers from the getgo to call her back so she does not have to pay for the long distance charges.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1717 on: September 01, 2008, 01:22:57 PM »

This is Good!

Wow! oh man!  That is great stuff...monkeys pegged her from the beginning...she flirted with the younger guys...knew it...all of us knew it.....OMG!! She was hitting on Rob...bitoch!! 

LMAO!!  Unfriggin real!!!! 

HUH?  whos Rob?  can u explain a lil more Very Happy  I cant read myspace at work.. wont let me pull it up..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: September 01, 2008, 01:26:14 PM »

Just got a call from Cubbee...she has lost power.....wind is about 55mph now and they are predicting it to go to about 75mph this aftenoon...I could hear the wind !!!  Rain not too bad now but she knows it's coming. She is prepared.....just pray that she and Lisa are OK...and any other monkey in the path....as well as all the other folks. I told her I'd check in with her every couple of hours.....as it's easier for me to call her

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1719 on: September 01, 2008, 01:26:48 PM »

Y'all, folks are calling businesses in Orlando asking for donations, but not getting very far. Part of the problem seems to be that there is no one on site who can approve donations because today is a holiday.

If anyone can make a donation, no matter how small, would you please go to the donations thread? Marlee has posted her Paypal account information there. Marlee is EXTREMELY trustworthy. If you put money in her Paypal account, it should be available immediately, and she can use it to buy supplies for the searchers. She will let you know know exactly what your money was spent on. These searchers need bug spray, wet wipes, snacks, and something for lunch.

Please help if you can.

Thanks. 
http://public.fotki.com/Rosebuddsz-D-P/im-outta-here-dogs/

Could you please put me on the correct page for Marlee?  I so want to give a little something monetarily.  I'm in WI so can't do more than that.  I am lurking always though.  I don't do much on the way of buying on the Net so may need to be walked making the donation.

Bless All of Your Hearts and Especially TES and all who are helping them.

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.