May 22, 2024, 11:04:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 8- 6/02/2011  (Read 575296 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2300 on: June 02, 2011, 11:42:20 PM »

Mark NeJame
Casey Anthony had lied with such ease, frequency and disregard for the consequences of who she hurt that she transformed into a person completely self-centered, narcissistic and unfeeling about anyone other than herself. To be so dispassionate when talking about her dead child can only suggest a premeditated murder of Caylee.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1109656551

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2301 on: June 02, 2011, 11:42:50 PM »

since bozo spends so much time on facebook... wonder if he has gone under any assumed names and gone into the blogs.. or even on his own... and said something incriminating.. maybe he is on FB dleting stuff lol or looking for  ideas for tomorrow.. funny how he spends so much time playing online .. and not working this case.

I've wondered that too. Like if he came up with his dumb defense strategy by searching online and happening upon a news cast clip similar to those on The Onion. Not having time to look up the big word "comedy", he assumes his smart self has found a gold mine and gets to work on his defense.

I gave Baez a clean slate when the trial started and had planned on viewing him as nothing more than "doing his job." I have never seen that much dumb in one person ever!! I would be rich if I was paid a penny for each time the witness Baez was cross examining started their answers with "like I've said before", "as I've said numerous times" "once again" "as I've indicated already" etc
Contrary to what he believes asking the same question, reworded, multiple times doesn't fool people, like jurors, into thinking they're different questions and he's well prepared. It slows down the process and most likely ticks them off, at the same time proving himself to be slow and lacking basic comprehension skills.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2302 on: June 02, 2011, 11:44:53 PM »

I always wondered why Casey insisted on calling her babysitter a "nanny."  Well, it did sound much better to say Caylee was with her nanny than dumped with a babysitter.  But to my mind a nanny is a full time employee.  So I have come to think that it is because nanny rhymes with Zannie which is codespeak for Xanax.  I'm surprised Casey didn't spell it with an X!

I also seem to recall something about menus and getting up at 5:30 a.m. which would before the major heat set in for the day.  Also wondered if Casey passed out from too much booze and didn't wake up in time to get to Caylee before the heat did.  I wish I did not think these awful things but all the lies are conducive to doing so.

I also wondered this and wondered if maybe she sometimes kept Caylee in that "model" apartment during non-office hours, as it wouldn't be shown. She would maybe xanax her and leave her there? Did Annie work or live at Sawgrass? Sorry, I can't recall, but it sure seems someone helped her get that card with Zanaida's name on it. Just my thoughts.

I thought there was testimony at the trial that she went to Sawgrass with Anthony
Lazzarro to look at an apartment.  Casey didn't have an ID with her and they wouldn't
let her go to look at the apartment, so she stayed in the rental office.  I suspect she
looked through the files while the others went to look at the apartment.  IDK

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2303 on: June 02, 2011, 11:45:33 PM »

Geo Hospital records; Bobo states it might come in for  impeachment purposes

@7:22

http://www.wftv.com/video/28114180/index.html

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2304 on: June 02, 2011, 11:54:15 PM »

I have to post this Leonard Padilla theory just floated on Joy Behar's show.  I know Leonard is definitely not the most credible or believable theorist, but please no nanner throwing!

Casey was regularly dosing Caylee with Xanax to make her sleep/pass out.  Possibly buying these from Annie at Sawgrass.  When Caylee died, ICA had run out of Xanax (called Zannies all the time by people who take them) and had looked up the recipe to chloroform.  The chloroform killed Caylee.  Zanny was always Xanax because, obviously, it made Caylee go to sleep or did the job of a "nanny". 

Do you monkeys think that when Annie testifies this Xanax will come up?  Wasn't there a rumor (or maybe I am remembering a text message between Casey and Annie) back in the day that Annie was the one who Casey got some xanax from?

Also part of Leo's theory is that Casey got the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales name at Sawgrass when she came across the manager (who was on the stand the other day--can't remember if the manager testified that she knew who Casey was before or not? monkeyhelp!)

Is this xanax stuff something we may not know already that will come out with Annie?

Please nomonkey think I'm crazy.  I've seen some crazy theories up here before!

I like this theory because I, myself, have pursued xanax in the past and referred to them as "Zannies" and I know how they can just knock a person out if you take too much.  It is really really easy to take too much xanax, they are small pills, easy to find (doctors prescribe them a lot nowadays, and I've bought them online before myself several years ago) and relatively easy to hide in food, mix in juice etc.

Monkeythoughts?  no nanners please and apologies in advance, I feel like everyone's gonna think I'm an idiot for listening to LP. {{{{monkey hugs}}}}}}

This is where Padilla stating that he thinks it was an accidental death is wrong.  Using chloroform would not be considered an accidental death to a child, it would be aggravated child abuse.  A death occurring in this manner would then be felony murder.  Instead of relying on my word I will provide the statute:

782.04 Murder.—
(1)(a) The unlawful killing of a human being:
1. When perpetrated from a premeditated design to effect the death of the person killed or any human being;
2. When committed by a person engaged in the perpetration of, or in the attempt to perpetrate, any:
a. Trafficking offense prohibited by s. 893.135(1),
b. Arson,
c. Sexual battery,
d. Robbery,
e. Burglary,
f. Kidnapping,
g. Escape,
h. Aggravated child abuse,
i. Aggravated abuse of an elderly person or disabled adult,
j. Aircraft piracy,
k. Unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb,
l. Carjacking,
m. Home-invasion robbery,
n. Aggravated stalking,
o. Murder of another human being,
p. Resisting an officer with violence to his or her person,
q. Felony that is an act of terrorism or is in furtherance of an act of terrorism; or
3. Which resulted from the unlawful distribution of any substance controlled under s. 893.03(1), cocaine as described in s. 893.03(2)(a)4., opium or any synthetic or natural salt, compound, derivative, or preparation of opium, or methadone by a person 18 years of age or older, when such drug is proven to be the proximate cause of the death of the user,
is murder in the first degree and constitutes a capital felony, punishable as provided in s. 775.082.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2305 on: June 02, 2011, 11:54:42 PM »

Watching Bill Shaeffer's analysis, he makes it sound as they the Defense WANTS to obtain Georges medical records from the "suicide" attempt.  So maybe they are asking the court to place and order and allow as evdience?  Not sure.  At the end of this video they talk about it:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28114528/index.html

I "thought" I heard it said in court that the prosecution had received a CD with George Anthony's records on it?

That's what I thought I heard also.

Maybe you and I are having the same audio hallucination? 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #2306 on: June 02, 2011, 11:58:53 PM »

http://helpingpsychology.com/sociopath-vs-psychopath-whats-the-difference
Sociopath vs. Psychopath: What’s the Difference?
Sociopathy and psychopathy share many traits, which is the main source of confusion for differentiating them in psychology. Traits that sociopaths and psychopaths share include:

a disregard for the rights of others
a failure to feel remorse or guilt
a disregard for laws and social mores
a tendency to display violent behavior and emotional outbursts

Though not all psychology professionals agree on what exactly differentiates sociopaths from psychopaths, among those who believe each are separate disorders there is a list of definite differences. Sociopaths tend to be nervous and easily agitated. They are likely to be uneducated and live on the fringes of society, unable to hold down a steady job or stay in one place. Some sociopaths form attachments to an individual or group, though they have no regard for society in general. In the eyes of others, sociopaths appear clearly disturbed. Any crimes committed by a sociopath tend to be disorganized and spontaneous.

Psychopaths, on the other hand, often have charming personalities. They are manipulative and easily gain people’s trust. They have learned to mimic emotion and so appear “normal” to other people. Psychopaths are often educated and hold steady jobs. Some are so good at manipulation and mimicry that they can have families and other long-term relationships without those around them ever suspecting their true nature.

Psychopaths, when committing crimes, carefully plan out every detail and often have contingency plans in place. Because of this marked difference between the method of crimes committed by sociopaths and psychopaths, the distinction between these disorders is perhaps even more important to criminology than it is to psychology.

Honestly, I don't know which suits KC better. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2307 on: June 02, 2011, 11:59:03 PM »

Watching Bill Shaeffer's analysis, he makes it sound as they the Defense WANTS to obtain Georges medical records from the "suicide" attempt.  So maybe they are asking the court to place and order and allow as evdience?  Not sure.  At the end of this video they talk about it:

I "thought" I heard it said in court that the prosecution had received a CD with George Anthony's records on it?

That's what I thought I heard also.

Maybe you and I are having the same audio hallucination? 

Not a hallucination...Mr. Ashton was holding the CD.  It matched his tie.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2308 on: June 03, 2011, 12:06:51 AM »

Island Monkey, I am pretty sure that Bozo objected during the video of Lee by himself (first one) because Lee is explaining how Bozo was incompetent way back then.

That is exactly why he did & was whining about him being seen in a bad light in front of the jury.   He asked for a mistrial in a very self-absorbed manner & he was 

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2309 on: June 03, 2011, 12:11:12 AM »

Anyone know where there's a better quality vid of this July 30 jail visit? I found one but the quality is rough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XABrPs_UDP8&feature=related
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2310 on: June 03, 2011, 12:12:26 AM »

Wonder if it's when Caylee was born?

Wasn't GA in the room when she was born...cut the cord?

I think that was a rumor.  When George testified, he testified that he was there but did not participate?  Am I right?  Not 100% sure...
Nope, it was true.  We saw pictures and threw up in our mouths a little.  That was back when Padilla was insisting that GA or LA was the father of Caylee.

I believe this is the photo in question.  It is not very clear and I wouldn't bet money on who is doing what:

If that's George in the pink shirt, he's not wearing gloves.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #2311 on: June 03, 2011, 12:14:43 AM »

This is definitely going to be a movie!

who do you think will play Casey Ho?

Amy Winehouse

ROFL!!! Perfect!
Who will play Bozo and Foghorn and the the rest of the Dufense? 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2312 on: June 03, 2011, 12:14:53 AM »

Now that you mention it I remember hearing something about a CD myself.  OK, so I cannot imagine the Prosecution getting it unless at one time (back when George was protecting Casey) he gave his OK.

Just went and listened to today's tape.  Jeff said they had just received a CD of George Anthony's hospital records.
I'm expecting to see some sort of motion filed by Lippman by tomorrow.

Could it be this information was stored on an Anthony computer?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2313 on: June 03, 2011, 12:15:20 AM »

Dr. Drew is talking about this now..
he just showed the video of Caylee singing, you are my sunshine..please don't take my sunshine away...breaks my heart everytime I hear her sing that..her own mother took her sunshine away so that she could go party..Cindy would have taken that child in a heartbeat. so sad..

also, how does Judge Perry remember all of these court cases that he can recite and know? he is amazing!

The FBI criminal profiler said the same thing I have been shouting about - she is not a sociopath but a true psychopath. It was interesting how she also said that a psychopath when confronted with their lie just turns it around and tells more lies. That is why they can keep killing so long without being detected.

Watching Dr. Drew now - my jury is still out on Socio vs Psycho.  You know even the PHD's don't have this one figured out and argue/debate each other on it.  They need to study some of the wonderful specimens we have in captivity and figure it out...LOL.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2314 on: June 03, 2011, 12:18:26 AM »

I always wondered why Casey insisted on calling her babysitter a "nanny."  Well, it did sound much better to say Caylee was with her nanny than dumped with a babysitter.  But to my mind a nanny is a full time employee.  So I have come to think that it is because nanny rhymes with Zannie which is codespeak for Xanax.  I'm surprised Casey didn't spell it with an X!

I also seem to recall something about menus and getting up at 5:30 a.m. which would before the major heat set in for the day.  Also wondered if Casey passed out from too much booze and didn't wake up in time to get to Caylee before the heat did.  I wish I did not think these awful things but all the lies are conducive to doing so.

I also wondered this and wondered if maybe she sometimes kept Caylee in that "model" apartment during non-office hours, as it wouldn't be shown. She would maybe xanax her and leave her there? Did Annie work or live at Sawgrass? Sorry, I can't recall, but it sure seems someone helped her get that card with Zanaida's name on it. Just my thoughts.

I thought there was testimony at the trial that she went to Sawgrass with Anthony
Lazzarro to look at an apartment.  Casey didn't have an ID with her and they wouldn't
let her go to look at the apartment, so she stayed in the rental office.  I suspect she
looked through the files while the others went to look at the apartment.  IDK

I believe the apartments she went with Tony to were the Cranes Landing Apts. Matthew Crisp did not let her tour because she had no I.D.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #2315 on: June 03, 2011, 12:21:00 AM »

since bozo spends so much time on facebook... wonder if he has gone under any assumed names and gone into the blogs.. or even on his own... and said something incriminating.. maybe he is on FB dleting stuff lol or looking for  ideas for tomorrow.. funny how he spends so much time playing online .. and not working this case.
Maybe he is checking on FV lady. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #2316 on: June 03, 2011, 12:22:23 AM »

http://www.imperfectparent.com/topics/2011/06/02/casey-anthonys-web-of-lies-unravels/

Casey Anthony’s web of lies unravels

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2317 on: June 03, 2011, 12:24:28 AM »

I just don't think George would have confessed to a doctor that he sexually abused his own child.  And let's say he had, if it had happened years ago, and Casey was an adult at the time he confessed, what could that doctor do about it?  Sure, they could make a statement to LE, but .. isn't there a statue of limitations on molestation?

I'm not in Florida but our statute of limitations has been lifted on sex abuse charges.

Again I'm not in Florida but here, with certain occupational licenses you have to, by law, report any known sex abuse claims. Those licenses include teachers, doctors and nurses. Failure to report known cases usually results in a permanently suspended license.  I was told that was a pretty standard law for all states. If Florida has similiar requirements I would think had a doctor been aware of kc's claims GA would have been reported and investigated long ago.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #2318 on: June 03, 2011, 12:26:06 AM »

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/307512

Casey Anthony trial – second day on stand for detective

His treatment of Melich was also unfair; in the first place, he is not the bad guy in this case; secondly, when Melich said Anthony was not initially a murder suspect in his eyes, he was almost certainly telling the truth; in retrospect, Anthony’s behaviour and demeanour were so bizarre and her lies so ludicrous that he and probably everyone else involved in the case, including Anthony’s parents, must surely have found it impossible to assess the truth, much less what was going on inside her heard.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2319 on: June 03, 2011, 12:27:17 AM »

Dr. Drew is talking about this now..
he just showed the video of Caylee singing, you are my sunshine..please don't take my sunshine away...breaks my heart everytime I hear her sing that..her own mother took her sunshine away so that she could go party..Cindy would have taken that child in a heartbeat. so sad..

also, how does Judge Perry remember all of these court cases that he can recite and know? he is amazing!

The FBI criminal profiler said the same thing I have been shouting about - she is not a sociopath but a true psychopath. It was interesting how she also said that a psychopath when confronted with their lie just turns it around and tells more lies. That is why they can keep killing so long without being detected.

Watching Dr. Drew now - my jury is still out on Socio vs Psycho.  You know even the PHD's don't have this one figured out and argue/debate each other on it.  They need to study some of the wonderful specimens we have in captivity and figure it out...LOL.
At this point, whether she is a "sociopath" or "psychopath" really doesn't matter! The defense has never played the "crazy" card. I know I have beaten the dead horse -- but, her Defense team needs to kick out Baez and focus on saving casey from the needle. She may get the death penalty -- but the appeals from this fiasco will go on longer than casey's natural life time. This could go down as the most costliest $$ to the State of Florida EVER.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.