May 17, 2024, 10:07:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 275426 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #520 on: June 05, 2009, 12:02:11 PM »

Sensitive nature of the investigation, my azz. Is LE just going to tip toe around these two forever?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: June 05, 2009, 12:04:05 PM »

BWAHAHAHA.  Too tasteless for even me!     
The little purse is a nice touch though 

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #522 on: June 05, 2009, 12:04:32 PM »

http://uk.truveo.com/Judge-Judy-Calls-Casey-Anthony/id/2438378499

Do No Evil 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: June 05, 2009, 12:04:52 PM »

The "House of Purpose" aka a job for GeorgeduhJungle man, is to have secured funding for the property this month.  Wonder how the KidnoFinders are making out raising the cash cow for this? pukel puker

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #524 on: June 05, 2009, 12:09:02 PM »

The "House of Purpose" aka a job for GeorgeduhJungle man, is to have secured funding for the property this month.  Wonder how the KidnoFinders are making out raising the cash cow for this? pukel puker

House of Purpose - they make it sound like a church of some sort.  Hey Mushroom head, remember...just going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.      an angelic monkey

Do No Evil 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: June 05, 2009, 12:10:03 PM »

OMG way too funny.  Please warn me next time!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: June 05, 2009, 12:10:23 PM »

Morning everyone, sad to say its not a good one, we lost another child to the senseless heinous acts of scum we live amongst.

I would think we would get news today regarding phone records & media intervention on the motion, at least if another hearing date was set or a motion was denied.

Truthfully, I could care less that it is that evil witch's birthday today, not even in gest,  Caylee was stripped from having a lifetime of birthdays on this earth...you have no idea the "gift" I'd like to present to her demented grandmother today.   It just makes my blood boil!   I digress, it is important to maintain a sense of humor.

I did laugh to the point of rolling when I first read BB's blog BUT it dawned on me that she took quite a risk in an attempt to be funny, she would be wise to write a disclaimer that all the statements she quipped about were for satire only besides that she made up the answers herself just to cover her own self, you know exactly what I mean by that.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: June 05, 2009, 12:12:07 PM »

The little purse is the best touch to me in that pic..just perfect.

Wouldn't it be great if Cindy was arrested today on her birthday..she might get to spend it with Slore that way......there is perfection!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: June 05, 2009, 12:17:53 PM »

The good thing about all this coming out is........with the Anthonys and the Milsteads being at the memorial site is it proves once again that they are liars. They have denied over and over that they never went there at all.  

Conway needs to find some new clients as he is destroying his credibility fooling with those people. His stupid statement about "driving around at 10:30 at night" shows how he will defend the indefensible. My neighborhood is much nicer than that neighborhood and there are all kinds of people "driving" at that time of night. It would never occur to me to follow them or block them.  What they did shows the intent.

I don't believe the Anthonys will be prosecuted for a while on this because LE does not want to give them any opportunity to plead the 5th and any criminal charge would open that up for them. I do hope they charge that weasely little Milstead for impersonating a police officer again.  

That highway patrolman did not do his job. He is not a judge, and he needs to be disciplined for not doing what he would do if it were anyone else.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: June 05, 2009, 12:22:58 PM »

The good thing about all this coming out is........with the Anthonys and the Milsteads being at the memorial site is it proves once again that they are liars. They have denied over and over that they never went there at all. 

Conway needs to find some new clients as he is destroying his credibility fooling with those people. His stupid statement about "driving around at 10:30 at night" shows how he will defend the indefensible. My neighborhood is much nicer than that neighborhood and there are all kinds of people "driving" at that time of night. It would never occur to me to follow them or block them.  What they did shows the intent.

I don't believe the Anthonys will be prosecuted for a while on this because LE does not want to give them any opportunity to plead the 5th and any criminal charge would open that up for them. I do hope they charge that weasely little Milstead for impersonating a police officer again. 

That highway patrolman did not do his job. He is not a judge, and he needs to be disciplined for not doing what he would do if it were anyone else.

I sure do too!!!

How dare he?!?!

pfffffffffffffft

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: June 05, 2009, 12:26:34 PM »

I saw that picture.  Its a good one!    Thought about bringing it over here - but wasn't sure if I should.    Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!
CC - you should go grab it.    Monkey Devil!

where?

Its down in the comments section - below the actual blog.   

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=54234635&blogId=492962940

BWAHAHAHA.  Too tasteless for even me!     

WTH!!!!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: June 05, 2009, 12:26:41 PM »

Conway needs to find some new clients as he is destroying his credibility fooling with those people. His stupid statement about "driving around at 10:30 at night" shows how he will defend the indefensible. My neighborhood is much nicer than that neighborhood and there are all kinds of people "driving" at that time of night. It would never occur to me to follow them or block them.  What they did shows the intent.

I concur, anything higher than a traffic ticket could open that door.  Milstead needs to be charged with higher.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: June 05, 2009, 12:27:26 PM »

Conway needs to find some new clients as he is destroying his credibility fooling with those people. His stupid statement about "driving around at 10:30 at night" shows how he will defend the indefensible. My neighborhood is much nicer than that neighborhood and there are all kinds of people "driving" at that time of night. It would never occur to me to follow them or block them.  What they did shows the intent.

I sure do too!!!

How dare he?!?!

pfffffffffffffft

I am afraid that LE is going to continue to give these people free reign until someone gets hurt. If that little weasel had come up to my car, he might not have walked away unharmed.

We had an instance here a number of years ago where a guy was impersonating a police officer with lights and a badge who raped a number of women. He got by with it until he tried it with the wrong woman and she shot him when he jerked open her car door. She was never charged with anything.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: June 05, 2009, 12:42:12 PM »

I sure do too!!!

How dare he?!?!

pfffffffffffffft

I am afraid that LE is going to continue to give these people free reign until someone gets hurt. If that little weasel had come up to my car, he might not have walked away unharmed.

We had an instance here a number of years ago where a guy was impersonating a police officer with lights and a badge who raped a number of women. He got by with it until he tried it with the wrong woman and she shot him when he jerked open her car door. She was never charged with anything.

A very dangerous and evil thing it is when someone impersonates LE. So true.

Turbo, I left you a post at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg831237#msg831237

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: June 05, 2009, 12:50:44 PM »

i would love to see Kathy B get in his face again and ask him why he is still impersonating a police officer
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: June 05, 2009, 12:52:36 PM »

i would love to see Kathy B get in his face again and ask him why he is still impersonating a police officer

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: June 05, 2009, 12:57:34 PM »

I vow to get down on bended knee and propose to Lee Anthony...if we could get a doc dump today ...

Errrr...I guess desperate times call for desperate measures?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: June 05, 2009, 12:58:37 PM »

BBL, Errand to run.   an angelic monkey

crazybabyborg
« Reply #538 on: June 05, 2009, 01:38:51 PM »

O/T: I thought the California Monkeys might be interested in this:

Just heard a news alert. The arsonists that set one of the California fires; the one where the firefighters were killed, has just been sentenced to death!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #539 on: June 05, 2009, 01:46:13 PM »

O/T: I thought the California Monkeys might be interested in this:

Just heard a news alert. The arsonists that set one of the California fires; the one where the firefighters were killed, has just been sentenced to death!
Thank-you CBB
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.