May 15, 2024, 12:11:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 358328 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: December 17, 2008, 01:34:44 AM »

Sparky

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: December 17, 2008, 01:37:44 AM »

Do you think it will be soon that we know results of the testing? I certainly hope so.

Yes, I think and hope we'll know by the end of the week if this is Caylee.  There is no doubt in my mind it is Cayle just based upon the actions of LE.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #782 on: December 17, 2008, 01:38:23 AM »

ditto Islandmonkey 

I think they may very well put it back on the table, just hearing about the duct tape was enough for me to personally insert the needle myself.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: December 17, 2008, 01:38:44 AM »

Where did everybody go?  It's lonely in the cage and when I use my crying monkey the cage is so empty there's an echo!   

I'm off playing games 

Klaas, I play games online too, can u share what you play? What am I missing?

O/T - I used to play the POGO games a long time ago but then I learned how to play SPADES. Now I play at Hardwood Spades.

http://www.hardwoodspades.com/

Nice choice, I used to play at Pogo few years back, was in Hardwood on a League. Nice place. I play spades too. Almost every night. Small world. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #784 on: December 17, 2008, 01:39:47 AM »

Boy Casey sure made Cindy look stupid with that timer55 crap. How old is George? Maybe that's HIS password.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: December 17, 2008, 01:40:38 AM »

Boy Casey sure made Cindy look stupid with that timer55 crap. How old is George? Maybe that's HIS password.

Well, as I recall, it might be his age.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #786 on: December 17, 2008, 01:40:44 AM »

Do you think it will be soon that we know results of the testing? I certainly hope so.

Yes, I think and hope we'll know by the end of the week if this is Caylee.  There is no doubt in my mind it is Cayle just based upon the actions of LE.

And Casey, her million $$ defense team, the new criminal atty for the A's, and their behavoir. It is plain as day that they KNOW it's Caylee, as another monkey IIRC Dolce stated, just look at how they reacted to LP and his infamous search of BP vs this find.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: December 17, 2008, 01:41:24 AM »

The only way I want the Anthonys to get immunity is - if Casey pleads guilty!!  Other than that, I say no way!!

Hi Honeybee!

What if they get immunity and then say, we were not telling the truth, we did not smell a dead body in the trunk?  I say that making a deal with an Anthony is making a deal with the devil, imo.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #788 on: December 17, 2008, 01:41:27 AM »

Where did everybody go?  It's lonely in the cage and when I use my crying monkey the cage is so empty there's an echo!   

Middle of the night.

Hi Jane, thanks for answering me.  Not so scared now.  Hee hee.  I'm in Arizona, it's only 11:20.

10:24 here...how is it 11:20 there?

I'm on dial up.  It's slow.  And perhaps my computer time is a bit off.  But you get the drift.  I guess I should have said, in the words of Casey, 1024 "ish"!   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: December 17, 2008, 01:41:52 AM »

I'm off playing games 

O/T - I used to play the POGO games a long time ago but then I learned how to play SPADES. Now I play at Hardwood Spades.

Nice choice, I used to play at Pogo few years back, was in Hardwood on a League. Nice place. I play spades too. Almost every night. Small world. 

In spades I always play 3 way cut throat.  I got tired of partners.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: December 17, 2008, 01:47:57 AM »

OT...just so you have fun and enjoy it, is all that matters. I find it keeps my brain in drive. Teams are fun when you get to know the people.

I paid for Hardwood, but my information is on the computer that got toasted.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #791 on: December 17, 2008, 01:52:53 AM »

I still want to know if George had a wood chipper in the shed. Crazy sick thought. They keep saying bone chips. Casey got gas cans from Amy after Caylee was missing. I'm sorry if it is wrong of me to think this but you never know. 

I had the same thought until they found the skull. Why put her through the chipper but leave the skull intact? Unless of course she broke the chipper. That would pretty much provide proof, if they found blood and bone in the chipper.

It occurs to me that they've taken dryer parts because Cindy washed the pants. Maybe some of the evidence that was on the pants, could be in the dryer lint.

I can't see a person with that little yard owning a wood-chipper.  Everyone I've known who had one, had acreage and a lot of trees, or owned a tree service company.  If he had a tree that lost branches, it would be much cheaper to rent a chipper than to buy one and store it for years between uses.

I don't think the thing in the bag is a dog leash.  I think it could well be a dryer vent cleaner.  After all, we can't see the brush--it's down in the bag.  I'm talking about the "snake" type of cleaner, for the vent to the outside (hence, "porch"), not the little thing you use to clean out the lint trap.  That outer vent only gets cleaned once a year or so, therefore there could well be something from Casey's pants in the vent hose. 
I agree with you on the wood-chipper statement.  In regard to the dryer vent cleaner I went online and looked at a bunch of them.  The ones you use to access from the outside of the house are alot larger than what we saw in the picture.  The ones I found that you use inside the dryer have much longer bristles.  Don't know, I just thought the dog cables may have been out in the yard, possibly by the sites the dogs hit on and they're checking to see if any decomp on?  There are so many scenarios but I enjoy reading everyone's opinions.

There are no bristles visible in the picture.  If you are referring to the cone-shaped coil on the one side, I'm guessing that the bristles are just beyond that, down in the bag.  I had one several years ago that looked like that.  The cone shape covered the end of the wire that held the bristles.

What if Cindy, thinking ahead, cleaned out the vent?  Even if she washed the brush, bits could be there still.

Sounds like Cindy to me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: December 17, 2008, 01:53:40 AM »

OT...just so you have fun and enjoy it, is all that matters. I find it keeps my brain in drive. Teams are fun when you get to know the people.

I paid for Hardwood, but my information is on the computer that got toasted.

If you email them they can probably give you your keycode again if you need it.

I'm off to play a quick game then calling it a night.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #793 on: December 17, 2008, 02:03:25 AM »

THUMPITY BUMP BOUNCE BOUNCE THUMP THUMP THUMPITY-THUMP THUD!!!!!!!   I Made it in...
only to find that I'm still 40+ pages behind.
Hey Brandi, I saw you in the last thread but couldn't reply in a locked thread.
Hi GoodnMad, I saw you too.  I had to talk to myself all through thread 75 because I had to catch up.  I will say that you are looking just as slim as you did at 18 .
Klaas, I never ignore your posts either.  It's just that by the time I get to them, you have usually said goodnight for the night.  So with all this being touched on, it's 1:00AM CST and I still have 41 pages to go.  I won't be caught up until sometime tomorrow or later today.
I saw the doctor today.  stitches are out and he liked the healing so far (4 days).

I Love all of you fine monkeys!

PJ (Paula)
flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #794 on: December 17, 2008, 02:09:26 AM »

Is the man that litle Caylee is sitting in the lap her Grandfather on Casey's side?  Is this the man George threw out a window or was it Lee who threw George out.  I am getting confused.

Her grandfather on Casey's side is George. We don't know if she has any other grandparents, because we don't know who her father is, but Richard Grund has acted like a grandfather because his son Jesse wanted to marry Casey at one time.

The man in that video, whose lap she's sitting in, that she calls "Poppa," is her great-grandfather, Alex Plesea, Cindy's father. Cindy's maiden name is Plesea, and her parents are Alex & Shirley Plesea. She has a brother named Rick Plesea who's posted here. 

The man George put through a plate glass window was his own father. We've never seen pictures of him or heard from any member of that family, nor has anyone on that side of the family commented on the case. While Cindy seems very close to her family, George appears to have nothing to do with his family.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #795 on: December 17, 2008, 02:11:00 AM »

We should start calling Baez "By ass" lmao

Hi Willin,
I prefer "ButFuzz"...

PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: December 17, 2008, 02:12:35 AM »

I'm off playing games 

In spades I always play 3 way cut throat.  I got tired of partners.

Are they all dead?   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #797 on: December 17, 2008, 02:17:21 AM »

Sparky

You rang?  That was spooky, that's my nickname!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #798 on: December 17, 2008, 02:20:27 AM »

The only way I want the Anthonys to get immunity is - if Casey pleads guilty!!  Other than that, I say no way!!

Hi Honeybee!

What if they get immunity and then say, we were not telling the truth, we did not smell a dead body in the trunk?  I say that making a deal with an Anthony is making a deal with the devil, imo.

Hi Pumkin!

How are you?  If they lie sweatheart, the immunity deal is off.  Although, I personally would like a trial, I think the community would be better off letting her plead guilty!  Life with no parol!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #799 on: December 17, 2008, 02:22:31 AM »

Good night Klaas!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.