May 02, 2024, 04:43:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robert Manwill 8, missing 7/24/09 Boise, Idaho (BODY FOUND)  (Read 416833 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1080 on: August 04, 2009, 09:04:39 PM »

SUV dude ( Evan Wallis ) made some unkind comments about the bio egg donor didn't he ?
Thanks for the updates and the bump of the article. I did see part of his interview, and even then, I thought, you know alot dude. 
Oh and he wanted the yard put back the way it way, it looked like Croatia after the Serbs ran thru the place before.

Exactly!
Please leave my junkyard filled with dirt and cars, a junkyard filled with dirt and cars when you are done k?

It was said mom had to be held up as she left the police station in tears yesterday, and it was said she attended the vigil last night that was held across the street from the apartments, it was also stated in an article that she was at work when Robert turned up missing and the boyfriend was watching Robert.

Now, I am not giving a mom a pass by no means but just tossing this out there.

What if when the baby turned up hurt, she took the rap for the baby being hurt to cover for the boyfriend? Or had bumped the babies head  by accident but a previous injury done by the boyfriend (perhaps that day or the day before) was the one that caused baby's fracture?

What if she doesn't know what happened to Robert because she was at work?

What if the BF is the guilty one?

Pink - get outta my head 

Seriously, I've thought about this but honestly if this were the case her behavior sure hasn't indicated so.  She has been "absent" over the last week...no pressers, no vigils, etc.  Strange behavior for a mom who doesn't know what happened!  JMO

We don't know what is going on behind the scene though. The family was quiet to the media, I think LE advised them in this. Perhaps LE asked or advised mom not to come to the press conferences because all that was out about her, that her attendance would take the focus off of finding Robert?

I just keep replaying the sheriff saying "don't jump to conclusions". I think there is a reason for that.

Like I said I was just tossing that out there, it's a thought that has crossed my mine too.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1081 on: August 04, 2009, 09:08:07 PM »

We don't know what is going on behind the scene though. The family was quiet to the media, I think LE advised them in this. Perhaps LE asked or advised mom not to come to the press conferences because all that was out about her, that her attendance would take the focus off of finding Robert?

I just keep replaying the sheriff saying "don't jump to conclusions". I think there is a reason for that.

Like I said I was just tossing that out there, it's a thought that has crossed my mine too.

This statement, over and over again, also strikes me as odd.  Is this something LE usually do in cases like this??  I dont know.  There really could be many reasons for them saying that.  But yes, it is odd.

O/T - while typing this, I see Klaas has been busy again    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #1082 on: August 04, 2009, 09:08:53 PM »

Alright I'm gonna give Wallis the benefit of the doubt for a second...lets say he found out that something happened to Robert...and he thought maybe mom's b/f was involved...and that it involved his SUV and/or property (if he was in fact out of town).  Perhaps he reported the SUV stolen in hopes or thinking BPD would find it *odd* since he knew Roberts mom.  And maybe he wanted to them to investigate it in some way.  Afterall he was cooperative with BPD. 

And this would be his was of *not really* snitching....

That is what I think Leroy.  I think Wallis is on the up and up.  He may know that certain people take his SUV from time to time with out his prior permission.  He may know that Robert's Mom's BF did that before.  He left to go away on Friday for the weekend.  He comes back Monday..the SUV is back, which is normal, but he finds out Robert is missing..so he reports this to LE.  Wednesday was the 22nd...I think Robert was already murdered at that time..Monday was the 27th when Wallis returned.  He put two and two together and came up with Robert's Mom and BF.

I don't know if this is O/T or not, but what's up with these monsters nowadays killing kids and then keeping the body around for a few days and then dumping it (i.e. Jada Justice's case)?

You have to be one sick SOB to have a body around you and neither report it missing or take care of it fast. That gives me chills just thinking about it.

There must be some deep, deep mental illnesses going on in the murderer's mind (obviously).
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: August 04, 2009, 09:09:07 PM »

http://www.2news.tv/news/52270027.html?video=YHI&t=a

Boise man's home searched in Manwill disappearance
Story Updated: Aug 1, 2009 at 6:50 PM MDT
By Jen Wahl

BOISE - Friday evening and Saturday morning, authorities looking for 8-year-old Robert Manwill focused their efforts on Evan Wallis' Boise home and blue Suburban.

"I was devastated that my truck was being considered part of this murder this case with Robert," Wallis said.

The Homeowner, Wallis, says he has three boys of his own and is an innocent bystander in the investigation.

Wallis says he welcomed authorities to his backyard to search for anything that may lead them to the little boy.

"I have complete cooperation with them because it is a little boy that needs to be found," he said.

Wallis says police searched his home after bloodhounds picked up a scent on his Suburban. He says his truck was stolen on July 22, just two days before Robert disappeared. Then it turned back up on Monday and Wallis notified the Ada County Sheriff's Office.

"And that's what lead them to come back here and get a warrant to come dig up our backyard," Wallis said. "I told them go ahead just as long as you just leave things the way they were when you're done."

At a news conference earlier this afternoon, Boise Deputy Chief Jim Kerns says he couldn't tell CBS 2 anything about the search on Wallis' property, and they're looking into more than 300 tips.

"At this point the investigation to find Robert is an hour by hour effort," Kerns said. "The lead detectives are constantly evaluating evidence and focusing resources."

Wallis says the only thing investigators were going to find in his home were freshly dug dirt from grass he was planting and a few tree stumps.

Although he says he knows the Ehrlick family very well, he wasn't very close to Melissa Jenkin's or her boyfriend Daniel Ehrlick.

Wallis says he hopes the investigation helps lead police to 8-year-old Robert Manwill and is glad he was able to help.

http://www.2news.tv/news/52270027.html

Frankinputer won't let me see this video. Someone watching it and give us your impression on this dude, please. TIA

His answers to this interview and his last one...he just seems like he is covering. jmo

Did anyone else notice this man started to say 'murder' and corrected himself?

Listening again, he says the whole word, 'murder' before correcting himself. (-1:32 on tape, red type-mine)

BUMP

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: August 04, 2009, 09:11:08 PM »

It wouldn't surprise me Bearly. I have said from the beginning, he sets my hinky meter off.

I wish I could view the video. ;;crys::

I think it should be reported to the tipline just in case LE didn't see that interview or catch the slip.

TIPLINE:  570-6457
E-mail:  findrobert@cityofboise.org

Done.

Website kept timing out when I went to post it there, too.

They seemed very interested in that slip. 

I believe in miracles!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: August 04, 2009, 09:16:47 PM »

It wouldn't surprise me Bearly. I have said from the beginning, he sets my hinky meter off.

I think it should be reported to the tipline just in case LE didn't see that interview or catch the slip.

Done.

yes they sure did and now when they play that interview on TV they skip right over that part...hmmm

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1086 on: August 04, 2009, 09:24:36 PM »

Alright I'm gonna give Wallis the benefit of the doubt for a second...lets say he found out that something happened to Robert...and he thought maybe mom's b/f was involved...and that it involved his SUV and/or property (if he was in fact out of town).  Perhaps he reported the SUV stolen in hopes or thinking BPD would find it *odd* since he knew Roberts mom.  And maybe he wanted to them to investigate it in some way.  Afterall he was cooperative with BPD. 

And this would be his was of *not really* snitching....

That is what I think Leroy.  I think Wallis is on the up and up.  He may know that certain people take his SUV from time to time with out his prior permission.  He may know that Robert's Mom's BF did that before.  He left to go away on Friday for the weekend.  He comes back Monday..the SUV is back, which is normal, but he finds out Robert is missing..so he reports this to LE.  Wednesday was the 22nd...I think Robert was already murdered at that time..Monday was the 27th when Wallis returned.  He put two and two together and came up with Robert's Mom and BF.

I don't know if this is O/T or not, but what's up with these monsters nowadays killing kids and then keeping the body around for a few days and then dumping it (i.e. Jada Justice's case)?

You have to be one sick SOB to have a body around you and neither report it missing or take care of it fast. That gives me chills just thinking about it.

There must be some deep, deep mental illnesses going on in the murderer's mind (obviously).

Sadly, it's not just lately. Some don't even get rid of them and keep them around for years.
Poor Cheyenne Wolf: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5625.0
was buried, dug up, hauled around and moved by her family for years. Stuck in plastic bags and plastic containers.

Mental illness or not, it's no excuse. They are evil monsters.

Edit: fix name per pink angel
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 09:29:32 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1087 on: August 04, 2009, 09:26:52 PM »

edit correction:

Poor Cheyenne Wolf. Why did I type Crystal? Brainfart.

Fixed.  (But I knew who you meant.  Poor, poor girl...)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 09:30:19 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: August 04, 2009, 09:30:37 PM »

Done.

yes they sure did and now when they play that interview on TV they skip right over that part...hmmm

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: August 04, 2009, 09:42:07 PM »

SUV dude ( Evan Wallis ) made some unkind comments about the bio egg donor didn't he ?
Thanks for the updates and the bump of the article. I did see part of his interview, and even then, I thought, you know alot dude. 
Oh and he wanted the yard put back the way it way, it looked like Croatia after the Serbs ran thru the place before.

Exactly!
Please leave my junkyard filled with dirt and cars, a junkyard filled with dirt and cars when you are done k?

It was said mom had to be held up as she left the police station in tears yesterday, and it was said she attended the vigil last night that was held across the street from the apartments, it was also stated in an article that she was at work when Robert turned up missing and the boyfriend was watching Robert.

Now, I am not giving a mom a pass by no means but just tossing this out there.

What if when the baby turned up hurt, she took the rap for the baby being hurt to cover for the boyfriend? Or had bumped the babies head  by accident but a previous injury done by the boyfriend (perhaps that day or the day before) was the one that caused baby's fracture?

What if she doesn't know what happened to Robert because she was at work?

What if the BF is the guilty one?

Pink - get outta my head 

Seriously, I've thought about this but honestly if this were the case her behavior sure hasn't indicated so.  She has been "absent" over the last week...no pressers, no vigils, etc.  Strange behavior for a mom who doesn't know what happened!  JMO

OIC, we should not jump to conclusions just like that doctor did when he 'jumped to the conclusion' that it was not just a little bump on the table that hurt the infant as his mom suddenly remembered after the trial was over.

We should not jump to conclusions.  Maybe after this trial is over when the jurors 'jump to the conclusion' that Robert was murdered, his mom/her bf may have sudden clarity and remember s/he took him swimming in the canal and he disappeared.

I believe in miracles!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1090 on: August 04, 2009, 09:45:26 PM »

Memorial Grows With News Of Robert

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 08:32 PM
Updated: Aug 4, 2009 08:32 PM

A makeshift memorial for Robert Manwill continues to grow as police say the body found in the New York canal is tentatively Robert's. "Everyday something new and its sad that it had to end that way," one neighbor said "It's just very sad to hear that a little boy that who hasn't lived his life it's just a very tragic event," another added.

The memorial is set up across the street from the apartment complex he disappeared from 11 days ago.

The memorial is made up mostly of teddy bears, a sign of the 8-year-old after family pleaded to reunite Robert with his teddy bear just days into the search. Several people have also written letters and notes. "It says Robert we have prayed and prayed for you for 10 days," one woman said before breaking down in tears as she read her note. "Oh man, the loss I feel for not knowing and getting to talk to you."

The memorial will stay up for several more days until a candlelight vigil Friday night. After that the people behind the memorial say they'll donate the teddy bears to the Ronald McDonald house in Roberts' name.

http://www.kivitv.com/Global/story.asp?S=10848688

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: August 04, 2009, 09:46:13 PM »

Ada County Coroner says the fact Robert Manwill was found in water makes it harder to determine his cause of death
Kathleen Kreller and Patrick Orr - Idaho Statesman
Published: 08/04/09

Boise Deputy Police Chief Jim Kerns said local police and federal investigators remain dedicated to "finding answers" for 8-year-old Robert Manwill's family and the Treasure Valley community that has come together in the 11 days since the boy was reported missing July 24.

"Finding Robert will not be the end, but just the beginning of an entirely new investigation," he said.

In a Tuesday press conference scheduled after the Ada County Coronor "tentatively" identified a dead boy found in the New York Canal as Robert, Kerns said police were engaged in a "very active" investigation, but cautioned against speculating about what could have happened and not to jump to any conclusions.

Police have to "focus on evidence," he said.

Kerns said Robert's family is still in close contact with police and being updated throughout the investigation.

"We ask that you continue to keep Robert, his family and the dedicated investigators in your thoughts," he said.

Earlier Tuesday, the coroner's office said that the boy found in a canal between Boise and Kuna Monday was most likely Robert.

"Positive identification will be released as soon as this office receives the dental records and the forensic odontologist can compare the findings," the office said in a release. "We are working closely with the Boise Police Department and our preliminary results are being turned over to Boise police to help further their investigation."

Coroners regularly use dental records to confirm identity of victims, said Ada County Coroner Erwin Sonnenberg.

"We feel tentatively that's him and we need to do the dental identification" Sonnenberg said. "That would be a bizarre situation...another kid the same size."

The report issued Tuesday does not indicate a cause of death, that is "pending investigation." It also says the place of death is "unknown."

"I'm sure a cause of death will be released down the road," Sonnenberg said Tuesday. "Everything has got to be put together to find out just what has happened."

Sonnenberg said water complicates his work.

"You can't assume as much as quickly," he said. "Now you have to add the fact that you have...decomposition in water which greatly complicates the case."

Robert was reported missing at 10:11 p.m. on Friday, July 24. Since then, hundreds of local and federal law enforcement officers and more than 2,000 citizen volunteers have been searching to find him.

Two people called 911 Monday after seeing the body of a small boy floating in the New York Canal — the same one that crosses Vista Avenue less than a half-mile from the apartment where Robert was reportedly last seen.

The New York Canal is 47 miles long between the diversion dam on the Boise River and Lake Lowell, according to Paul Deveau, project manager for the Boise Project Board of Control.

Deveau estimates from the Vista Avenue apartment to where Manwill's body was found as a roughly 18-mile stretch.

There are no gates or grates between those two locations to stop a body, he said. And it would take more than a week for a body to float that far, he said.

"We deal with this a lot," Devaue said. "Usually, any place from Broadway to Gowen Road...if somebody goes in that area, it's going to be one to two weeks before we see them at Cloverdale."

Deveau said the canal company opened up access roads for Boise Police to conduct a thorough search of the canal after Manwill went missing.

There are a set of "body gates" at Cloverdale Road, Deveau said, but the canal company must lower them into place. That didn't happen, because Boise police "thought he wasn't in the canal so we didn't put the gates in," he said.

Boise police officials announced last week they had found undisclosed evidence indicating that Robert could be injured or the "victim of a tragic event." They still have not identified any suspects or people of interest in the case.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/235/story/855363.html?storylink=omni_popular

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1092 on: August 04, 2009, 09:51:22 PM »

that guy who said his suv was stolen.did he report it. Like is there a police report
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1093 on: August 04, 2009, 09:55:12 PM »

Bearly,
I share the same feelings. I hope the evidence is clear and Robert will be able to tell them something as to who did this to him.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1094 on: August 04, 2009, 09:57:51 PM »

that guy who said his suv was stolen.did he report it. Like is there a police report

There is a police report. It hasn't been confirmed when he reported it though. When it went missing on Wednesday or when it was "found" on Monday. The article didn't make it clear and LE hasn't mentioned it.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: August 04, 2009, 10:27:33 PM »

Thanks Leroy, No Rose and all of you for the quick updates.

I apologize if y'all already know this, but I was able to confirm the Police report on Walli's suburban was filed on Monday the 27th, not on the 22nd as he alleged. He reported the theft and the recovery on the same day.

There is no doubt in my mind Robert was buried in that man's backyard temporarily.

Maybe I am missing something, how does a woman get a $75 fine and work release for fracturing her infants skull? How does she keep the other kids in an unsupervised setting? When will the courts decide to become proactive vs. reactive?[/color]

Bumpity Bump from Blink
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: August 04, 2009, 10:39:21 PM »

So does that mean that the guy who owned the suv. Is prolly involved. Something is not right.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1097 on: August 04, 2009, 11:01:16 PM »

So does that mean that the guy who owned the suv. Is prolly involved. Something is not right.

i personally think it means he knows, or suspects something involving roberts mother and boyfriend.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: August 04, 2009, 11:02:45 PM »

R u saying u think that the guy who owned the stolen suv killed robert. Or someone else killed robert and put him in that guys back yard. Also has anyone been asked to take a lie detector test.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1099 on: August 04, 2009, 11:04:57 PM »

Yeah sunshine I kinda was leaning that way to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.