April 27, 2024, 01:44:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #37 12/5/10 - 12/18/10  (Read 233600 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #600 on: December 13, 2010, 08:03:22 PM »

One last thing (well maybe). If he were the school bus driver there, kids and parents wouldn't feel threatened. He's a familiar face. Kyron would know him and feel safe with him. Again, just throwing it out there.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #601 on: December 13, 2010, 08:05:18 PM »

Off for the night. Family stuff. Goodnight, and God Bless all of the Monkeys.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: December 13, 2010, 08:14:00 PM »

School bus driver?  I thought it says YARD DRIVER.   Where is the photo of that other guy that happens to have the same hairline as RS?

If you scroll down on his FB, you'll see at that time, he was driving a school bus that held 83 kids. You have to scroll back to that time and a bit after.

What kind of school bus holds 83 children? 14 windows X 4 equals 56.  Most school districts don't allow standees. 
I saw the photo and saw the comment next to the photo but I didn't see where he said HE was driving that school bus.  Could be he was a bus driver but I don't see anywhere where it says that.  Also, on June 2 he mentions he doesn't have to work at ALL this weekend so maybe he went someplace? 

If you look at his comments, he has said quite often, about driving school kids. The photo of the school bus is from HIS photo's. I didn't take it from the site.

It's possible he went some place that weekend, but he typically posted from his phone. But he didn't that weekend.

I'm not making accusations, I'm just throwing this out there Klaas. It's just a coincidence to me and I don't believe in them.

School bus to his FB page and link:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=133962006618044&set=a.133960169951561.24260.100000127353838&pid=377599&id=100000127353838#!/Santi610?v=wall

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: December 13, 2010, 08:18:44 PM »

OOPS! I got in your box. I guess I am really back.....  Monkey Devil!

What kind of school bus holds 83 children? 14 windows X 4 equals 56.  Most school districts don't allow standees. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: December 13, 2010, 08:20:44 PM »

SASSI To clarify, I was not disputing your post. It was his Face Book post I was questioning.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: December 13, 2010, 08:26:27 PM »

Sass - I saw the photo of the school bus on his wall but I never saw any comments where he claimed to drive a school bus.  It really makes no difference to me if he did.  I honestly believe LE knows exactly what they are doing in this case and they know what happened to Kyron and who is responsible.  Again, that is only my personal opinion.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: December 13, 2010, 08:28:09 PM »

Sass - I saw the photo of the school bus on his wall but I never saw any comments where he claimed to drive a school bus.  It really makes no difference to me if he did.  I honestly believe LE knows exactly what they are doing in this case and they know what happened to Kyron and who is responsible.  Again, that is only my personal opinion.
KLAAS, what is a "yard" driver?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: December 13, 2010, 08:40:48 PM »

Actually not positive but I think someone who drives trucks (gravel trucks come to mind) in a yard.

You know, this guy could be the Santiago Bautista that is on the list or it could be another Santiago Bautista.  There is more than one Santiago Bautista in Oregon and I didn't see on the list that any occupations were offered up.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #608 on: December 13, 2010, 08:43:32 PM »

I popped in while making dinner.

He took a photo of the bus, he says many times about having to take kids to the zoo, etc. As far as LE, I have said before, and will continue to say, I have 100% confidence in them. I just don't want this thread to go dormant because lack of public information. I also refuse to go in the obscure theories. I'm not giving theories or facts. Just connecting possible info, related to facts. 

I'm sure LE does know who's responsible, but it's ok to poke around the complicated puzzle of this case. 

Lastly, I wasn't making any assumptions or accusations. I was just throwing out info that I found.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: December 13, 2010, 08:45:43 PM »

Sass - have we determined that the Santiago Bautista on the list is a bus driver or could he be a parent or other occupation?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #610 on: December 13, 2010, 08:49:45 PM »

Actually not positive but I think someone who drives trucks (gravel trucks come to mind) in a yard.

You know, this guy could be the Santiago Bautista that is on the list or it could be another Santiago Bautista.  There is more than one Santiago Bautista in Oregon and I didn't see on the list that any occupations were offered up.

When I searched for that name in Oregon, there was one that was 50, one that was 45, and one that was 25.

You're right, it could be one of them but the similarities to the school bus is why he came up.  If you looked at his FB, he said he was going to find another job.

BTW, I found out that a yard driver is a fork lift driver.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: December 13, 2010, 08:49:46 PM »

Thank you KLAAS. I knew what a "yard" driver was in relation to trucks, but my mind was going to where it was in relation to the school.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #612 on: December 13, 2010, 08:50:52 PM »

Sass - have we determined that the Santiago Bautista on the list is a bus driver or could he be a parent or other occupation?

I don't know Klaas. He could be either one of those, but wouldn't you think that the school bus driver would be listed as people at the school that day?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: December 13, 2010, 08:53:55 PM »

I don't know Klaas. He could be either one of those, but wouldn't you think that the school bus driver would be listed as people at the school that day?

Yes, absolutely and this Santiago could be the one on the list. 
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #614 on: December 13, 2010, 09:01:42 PM »

OK, really out for the night. Dinner is ready and there's a hungry man waiting for food.

Goodnight Monkeys.  an angelic monkey

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: December 13, 2010, 09:57:32 PM »

After reading the past 6 or so pages, (if the rumors are true) it makes me wonder if Kyron might have walked in on TH and Dede, or TH, Dede and the gardener. Or someone doing something with someone they should not be doing it with. Or maybe TH had a deep hatred for Kyron or a pedophile snatched him. Someone who would not stand out as being a stranger.

Monkeys, keep on doing what ya doin  Some interesting thoughts being shared here.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: December 13, 2010, 11:17:17 PM »

Walgreens wrapping gifts to benefit Kyron

http://www.ktvl.com/articles/kyron-1198109-medford-ore.html

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #617 on: December 14, 2010, 12:33:24 AM »

Jumping ahead so this may have been answered...
Hubby is a truck driver..a yard driver is usually someone who moves trailers/containers around in the yard.
Example; At the ports, a semi with a day cab  or what is called a yard goat moves trailers around . Typically they have controls in the cab to lower the 5th wheel (or raise) so they do not have to get in and out to raise and lower the landing gear. I am looking for a link to post.

This might give a visual:
http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=yhs-avg&va=yard+goat+truck

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: December 14, 2010, 12:49:07 AM »

Thank you Nana!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: December 14, 2010, 06:40:19 AM »

I went via WS ( because I had read everything here ) to their first posts, first page on this case yesterday.
Two things, there was a link to Oregon Live. Terri on June 5, was really not being beaten up on the blogs. There was just the usual, wandered off, praying for him, the step Mom was mentioned and some peeps said she should be looked at, but nothing that I would call being beaten up on the blogs. Maybe she was feeling beaten up at home ? She was interviewed the most at the beginning and Desiree and Tony were there.

No one in the public was even sure if he had even been at the school that day. Really bad reporting.  No one was even sure who the family members were. I think that came later. But the other thing : One WS member said some kids were talking about a creepy guy at the rear of the school on their FB accounts. This would have to be a WS member who live in the area and knew some names. Then no more said about it in the beginning.
A autodial had gone out about Kyron early to the listed phone numbers of the kids, so the kids parents were aware that Kyron was missing prettty early. And I guess all the Skyline families were in the know June 5. The FBI was involved early on and they did have K-9 units at the school.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.