May 16, 2024, 06:08:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 - 1/25/08  (Read 277422 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: January 21, 2008, 08:30:13 PM »

You are going to LOL, when you read the tag line for which they won an award.

http://pop-pr.blogspot.com/2005/06/handling-pr-for-aruba.html

I wonder what there involvement is, or the scope of their work? They handle the tourism pr for the ???????offical tourism, I am drawing a blank.

Obviously the reason for Tito Lacle's visits to NYC.  They also probably paid for the VDS to go there and stay during the time of JVDS and PVDS being given subpoenas.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #181 on: January 21, 2008, 08:39:18 PM »

You are going to LOL, when you read the tag line for which they won an award.

http://pop-pr.blogspot.com/2005/06/handling-pr-for-aruba.html

I wonder what there involvement is, or the scope of their work? They handle the tourism pr for the ???????offical tourism, I am drawing a blank.

Aruba Tourism Authority is one of their clients:

www.quinnandco.com
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #182 on: January 21, 2008, 08:40:28 PM »

Carla Reynolds is on the staff of Quinn and Co.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: January 21, 2008, 08:45:47 PM »

I take that back,Aruba may not have the highest percentage of suicides in the world but may be the most suspicious. I notice none of the ABC Islands are registered with the World Health Organization. The last american murdered in Aruba was 12 years ago,the rest have committed suicide or vanished without a trace,just the way the Aruban Govt wants it.

I think Eastern Europe has something in commen with Aruba. Fortunately Americans don't travel much to Eastern Block countries in Europe and those countries don't depend solely on American Tourism like Aruba does.

Also, due to the highly corrupt police forces in Eastern Europe,many murders are written off as suicides.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 08:50:57 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: January 21, 2008, 08:49:02 PM »

While Quin is the agency, I believe that Carla may have been "removed" as the partner in charge due to a conflict. I don't think it was due to anything negative, just the appearance of a conflict.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: January 21, 2008, 08:50:11 PM »

While Quin is the agency, I believe that Carla may have been "removed" as the partner in charge due to a conflict. I don't think it was due to anything negative, just the appearance of a conflict.

Then there is Steve Cohen. Is he related to Ike Cohen of Aruba?
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: January 21, 2008, 08:51:59 PM »

Who would want the credit for being Aruba's Public Relations Agency?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: January 21, 2008, 08:53:01 PM »

Their backgrounds did not seem similar and at one time we looked through all of Ike's birthday pics and didn't spot Steve....but, who knows.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: January 21, 2008, 08:53:41 PM »

Sorry to jump in. I was just catching up on the FrontPage and found this post

42.Melissa on January 19th, 2008 4:13 pm

Nothing could surprise me that came out of or happened in Aruba. My good dear friend Wayne Benson always said he never experienced a place where gossip and hearsay are believed and circulated as the truth.
I need to get more information but I had friends who were on a Holland America cruise a couple of weeks ago and after stopping in Aruba - norovirus and they were confined to their cabins for five days.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/01/19/aruba-sinks-to-new-low-think-this-isnt-slander-and-libel-daniel-young-and-kelly-castillo-claim-natalee-holloway-abused-by-stepfather-jug-twitty/#comments

From Our M&C thread
11/16/2005 - Robert Wayne Benson, 56 year old American expat, a Harley Davidson mechanic, found dead, locked in a storage container behind the shop in Cura Cabay where he worked. (Have read that it was a suicide and natural cause – but it’s the locked container that that seems strange. Have read that it was locked on the inside, and also that it was locked on the outside.) Diario
Posted 8/10/2006 at M&C by Anna; credit to SunFreak2

I wonder if Melissa comes here b/c of her friend's death.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #189 on: January 21, 2008, 08:54:16 PM »

I don't know if there is any relation.  I know Ike passed away on 9/23/2007.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: January 21, 2008, 08:54:34 PM »

Who would want the credit for being Aruba's Public Relations Agency?

I think there is a difference on PR for tourism and then PR to make Aruba's government and officials look good. Julia has been handling Rudy's, the police, the prosecutor, and the judges, plus she is a hired handler for Joran:Smile))))))
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: January 21, 2008, 08:57:00 PM »

A lot of people refer to him as the father of the Arubian Hotel Industry or some similiar honor. There is also a Posnor family who is influential there. I don't think they are related to the gambler
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: January 21, 2008, 09:08:08 PM »

A lot of people refer to him as the father of the Arubian Hotel Industry or some similiar honor. There is also a Posnor family who is influential there. I don't think they are related to the gambler

But they all have a connection.   

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: January 21, 2008, 09:08:58 PM »

Must be hard for Renfro to remember all the stories she's told 

Glenda wrote:

According to Beth, a blue-eyed Dutch Boy from a good family was hanging around the group of Natalee and her friends at the resort. Beth never told Julia she was in love with him as rumors have it, just that he had been hanging around them and that Natalee told her about him. He wasn't a boyfriend, just someone the group trusted.

JMO in retrospect - Beth establishing character that Natalee wouldn't leave with a stranger.

Everything else you heard about the BEDB is either rumor or someone elses' account of what Beth said.

Iquitos wrote:

i thought it was a cabbie heard the blue eyed dutch guy

story from natalee's lips

resigned wrote:

Well ain't that something!!

Do you think they may have been wrong about the eye color? 

Actually, I thought Beth said that there wasn't a blue eyed dutch boy.  Also Beth says she didn't speak to Natalee while she was in Aruba.  Let's see, who should I believe.......Julia Renfro or Beth?   
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #194 on: January 21, 2008, 09:12:41 PM »

Yes, Louis and Israel Posner, owners of Aruba Aloe.  No relation to Michael Posner that I know of.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: January 21, 2008, 09:18:09 PM »

Must be hard for Renfro to remember all the stories she's told 

Glenda wrote:

According to Beth, a blue-eyed Dutch Boy from a good family was hanging around the group of Natalee and her friends at the resort. Beth never told Julia she was in love with him as rumors have it, just that he had been hanging around them and that Natalee told her about him. He wasn't a boyfriend, just someone the group trusted.

JMO in retrospect - Beth establishing character that Natalee wouldn't leave with a stranger.

Everything else you heard about the BEDB is either rumor or someone elses' account of what Beth said.

Iquitos wrote:

i thought it was a cabbie heard the blue eyed dutch guy

story from natalee's lips

resigned wrote:

Well ain't that something!!

Do you think they may have been wrong about the eye color? 

Actually, I thought Beth said that there wasn't a blue eyed dutch boy.  Also Beth says she didn't speak to Natalee while she was in Aruba.  Let's see, who should I believe.......Julia Renfro or Beth?   

It is strange that Julia is a part of this story. Was she a close friend of Anita's, Paulus, or Joran?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #196 on: January 21, 2008, 09:19:52 PM »

For Rosie at RU.  Please calm down.  All is not lost. We investigated for you.

Posted early this am on your site:

CancunMole  Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:42 am
DiamondDot wrote:

I disagree.

We now have a document that completely blows Beth out of the water. What the hell was she doing for almost 4 hours, before Jug arrived?

Couldn't find a police station in all that time?

CancunMole:

Document? I can buy that there may be a system that may be able to... account for the time that one's passport is SWIPED as theY enter ARuba BUT, other than the STUff that could be sucked off one's PaSSaPORtE.. ALL the rest, VAcation, E-Mail, Where staying, yadA, Yada, comes from a hand written form THAT would HAVE to be INPUT bu someone. ERGO, if some must be INput, then it is Possible that OTHER info may 2 be ADJUSted by MAnuel....... Another piece of POSSIBLE altered BS...

And from Gabe Leo posted at SM FP January 19, 2008:

....I can say though that their story about Twitty arriving in the morning and not in the night is not true, because I personally know those who were with Twitty and company when they arrived that night.

Idea Idea

Told you guys Gabe wrote for Shango...oops!  Wrong thread.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: January 21, 2008, 09:20:50 PM »

Renfro is friends with the Sloots.  I'm not sure how good of friends or for how long, but I know they are friends now according to her.  Of course, Renfro lies all the time so that could be a lie too 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: January 21, 2008, 09:21:25 PM »

Yes, Louis and Israel Posner, owners of Aruba Aloe.  No relation to Michael Posner that I know of.

I haven't found a connection either with Michael Posner the Mobster and the Aruban Posners. He may have changed to that name to blend in,as I believe he changed his name from Irv Goldstein. He may even go by Walter Posner,but I am not sure. I think there is a Minster of Health named Israel Posner and Oiky Posner is the father of the two above,who I believe made his money in the liquor business.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 09:23:00 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: January 21, 2008, 09:24:17 PM »

The problem with this post of Gabe's is that Gabe refers to morning.  I think that was simply an error by Gabe but it confuses the matter because nobody is claiming Beth and Jug arrived in the morning.

And from Gabe Leo posted at SM FP January 19, 2008:

....I can say though that their story about Twitty arriving in the morning and not in the night is not true, because I personally know those who were with Twitty and company when they arrived that night.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.