May 14, 2024, 03:42:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 200939 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #440 on: May 18, 2009, 01:18:26 PM »

Well, next week we will be seeing Casey in the courtroom, and get to see her new DP lawyer, and can make comments about what Casey and Linda will be wearing. A1 I love the idea about the web cam, sure miss those days.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: May 18, 2009, 01:18:57 PM »

No Lenny?  No doc dump?  Well, then can we have the Anthonys web cam back, cause I tell you, I need something to be mad at!!!

Please! Don't rile up NoRose anymore. Her laptop is hanging on by a thread. 

NoRose, put the bat down - it will be okay, breath!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: May 18, 2009, 01:21:19 PM »

Maybe Casey will have to borrow this outfit from Cindy for her next court appearance.   Monkey Devil!

That's a gem of a pic of Cindy, one booby lower then the other, and the expression is priceless. 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: May 18, 2009, 01:39:10 PM »

Well, next week we will be seeing Casey in the courtroom, and get to see her new DP lawyer, and can make comments about what Casey and Linda will be wearing. A1 I love the idea about the web cam, sure miss those days.
I wonder if jb's still scrambling around to find someone?  I know, I know...it's a secret. 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #444 on: May 18, 2009, 01:40:33 PM »

Sorry to post this first thing in the morning...frankly it made me sick to my stomach

Vigil Held For Missing Haleigh Cummings
Caylee Anthony's Grandparents Attend Evening Vigil

POSTED: 8:26 pm EDT May 17, 2009
UPDATED: 8:34 pm EDT May 17, 2009

LAKE MARY, Fla. -- It's been more than three months since 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her home in Putnam County.

Sunday night, friends and supporters of Haleigh's family were in Central Florida for a vigil in the missing child's honor.

http://www.wesh.com/video/19487471/index.html

Her family has been pleading for the public's help in finding the girl, but keeping constant media attention on Haleigh and many other missing children has proven difficult for families nationwide.

That's why there's a group called the National Coalition to Bring Awareness to Missing Children and Adults that has chosen to have an annual event at locations throughout the country to spotlight these cases.

The group picked Lake Mary because of it's proximity for committee members, as opposed to Satsuma, where Haleigh disappeared from.

Her biological mother, Crystal Sheffield, was scheduled to speak.

In March, Sheffield said on WESH 2 News, "Haleigh, if you're watching, I love you and I miss you."

Haleigh's father's side of the family did not attend, but slain toddler Caylee Anthony's grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, were there.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19487742/detail.html

Families of Caylee and
Haliegh gather

Updated: Sunday, 17 May 2009, 11:07 PM EDT
Published : Sunday, 17 May 2009, 11:07 PM EDT

* VALERIE BOEY | FOX 35 News

LAKE MARY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Sunday night marked the nationwide "Vigil of Hope" for missing children. In Lake Mary, two grieving families attended a vigil in a show of support from one mother to another.

The bond Cindy Anthony and Crystal Sheffield share is a pain deep inside that only those who have a missing child can feel.

"It brought back more emotion than I anticipated, but that emotion's all right because that's how we help other people."

While George and Cindy Anthony still mourn the death of their granddaughter Caylee Marie, they spoke at the vigil to make people aware of missing children nationwide. "Coping with someone missing is the most gut wrenching, sick open wound feeling that you could ever have."

Haleigh Cummings grandmother, Marie Griffith agrees. "I can't explain to you the hurt right here. It's right here aching constantly."

Marie's daughter, Crystal, is devastated. It has been nearly three months since her daughter Haleigh was reported missing. "Whoever has her, I know you're watching. Please bring her home. Haleigh I love you. I won't ever give up on you." Seconds later, Crystal started to collapse.

Cindy knew exactly what to do. "I've been there. People have put chairs underneath me many times."

Marie said it hasn't been easy. "She falls apart. She can't take the stress. It's awful."

That's why Haleigh's family is glad to have help from Caylee's family. "It means a lot. It means a lot. I didn't know anyone was going to be here other than us."

Marie added that she has been frustrated with the dying media coverage. She also wished investigators would do more to find Haleigh.

O really Cindy, you didnt look for your granddaughter you lying POS - good God would someone hammer her head and shake her stupid tree she knows dang well Caylee was never missing but killed within 24 hours she last fought with Casey.  O my God make her stop!!! Can you just imagine the advice she gave Crystal...I shutter at the thought, that girl doesnt need any further dysfunction & bitter banter.   If you ask me Cindy knows she can manipulate her, that's why she's at her side.

Besides these two articles not much was reported on this event thus far- reports are very few attended.

Give me a break!! Cindy you are such a lying Drama Queen!! 

Now I feel better!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: May 18, 2009, 01:40:34 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-casey-anthony-civil-case-dismissed-051809,0,1292515.story

Casey Anthony's attorney wants judge to dismiss civil case
Casey Anthony's attorneys want the defamation case against her dismissed, claiming it was filed to generate publicity for a law firm with offices in Orlando.

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    12:36 PM EDT, May 18, 2009

Updated: 12:36 p.m.
Text size: increase text sizedecrease text size

CASEY ANTHONY CASE
Casey Anthony's attorney wants judge to dismiss civil case
Casey Anthony's attorneys want the defamation case against her dismissed, claiming it was filed to generate publicity for a law firm with offices in Orlando.

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    12:36 PM EDT, May 18, 2009

Casey Anthony's attorneys want the defamation case against the single mother dismissed, claiming it was filed to generate publicity for a law firm with offices in Orlando.

A hearing is set for Tuesday before Orange Circuit Court Judge Jose R. Rodriguez, who is overseeing the civil case. The Morgan & Morgan law firm, which has offices in Florida, Georgia and Mississippi, is representing Zenaida Gonzalez, a 38-year-old Kissimmee mother of six.

In July, Anthony told investigators that a baby sitter named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez abducted 2-year-old Caylee Marie a month earlier.

The toddler's skeletal remains were found Dec. 11 in woods less than a mile from the Anthony home in east Orange County. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder and her case is pending in criminal court.

The civil lawsuit was filed in September. So far, several people, including Anthony's parents and brother, have been questioned under oath by John Morgan, Keith Mitnik and other attorneys at the law firm's Orlando office. Anthony's attorney, Jonathan Kasen, have not attended any of the interviews.

In documents filed in February, Kasen contends Gonzalez has failed to show how Anthony has damaged the Kissimmee woman's reputation. He questions whether Gonzalez lost her job and failed to find new employment because of Anthony's actions.

He also points out that Anthony told detectives last summer that she did not know the Zenaida Gonzalez from Kissimmee when shown a picture and reported she wasn't the baby sitter she claimed took her child.

"The only reasonable conclusion that can be drawn about the plaintiff's suit was that it was filed solely to generate publicity for the plaintiff's law firm," Kasen wrote.

Kasen could not be reached today for comment.

Mitnik -- an attorney with Morgan & Morgan -- also could not be reached for comment.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: May 18, 2009, 01:41:24 PM »

I can't even post right today. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: May 18, 2009, 01:47:08 PM »

I wouldn't even attempt it. No telling what I might post!

Does anyone else have a problem with the statement that Morgan and Mitnick were trying to get publicity for their firm?   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: May 18, 2009, 01:48:10 PM »

Does anyone else have a problem with the statement that Morgan and Mitnick were trying to get publicity for their firm?   

Yes I do.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: May 18, 2009, 01:51:33 PM »

Yes I do.

I feel a tirade coming on. I am trying to control myself.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: May 18, 2009, 01:54:48 PM »

Yes I do.
I'm not from FLA, thank god. But IIRC many Floridians knew of Morgan & Morgan before this case came up and had nothing but good things to say.  I think they were well known in the area and did not need to create a case to get clients, unlike someone else I know whose initials are JAB.   OH I'd love to jab him one right in the eye. 

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: May 18, 2009, 01:57:56 PM »

I mean no disrespect to Florida Monkeys... I know you have much better weather than Northern Rose & I.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: May 18, 2009, 02:01:22 PM »

Yes I do.
Me too, how stupid, you would think they could have come up with something other then this nonsense.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: May 18, 2009, 02:01:35 PM »

Yes I do.
I'm not from FLA, thank god. But IIRC many Floridians knew of Morgan & Morgan before this case came up and had nothing but good things to say.  I think they were well known in the area and did not need to create a case to get clients, unlike someone else I know whose initials are JAB.   OH I'd love to jab him one right in the eye. 

Thank you Lovin. My tirade has be defused!  Monkey Devil!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: May 18, 2009, 02:03:56 PM »

I am a sad blogger???? Yikes, is there a program for that?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: May 18, 2009, 02:06:54 PM »

I am a sad blogger???? Yikes, is there a program for that?

Yep!  Sloggers Anonymous.   

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: May 18, 2009, 02:09:42 PM »

Didn't I volunteer Friday to call and find out about the traffic ticket, then we ran out of time?  I forgot all about it. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: May 18, 2009, 02:11:41 PM »

Oh the good old days. Watching the grass grow and refreshing our screens continually....Occassionally seeing some camera man's butt shot with baggy jeans....we were obsessed.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: May 18, 2009, 02:13:39 PM »

Didn't I volunteer Friday to call and find out about the traffic ticket, then we ran out of time?  I forgot all about it. 

Oh Please do!!! I will be forever grateful to you if you can find out...It has been one of my burning questions. Who was the lawyer?????
I have been reduced to begging again.   

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #459 on: May 18, 2009, 02:13:58 PM »

Can we still blame it all on CC?

Sure! Maybe CC will do a pic of Spindy with a uni-brow. 

A two-fer for ya - unibrow and badly needing a new bra.

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.