May 15, 2024, 12:21:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 390182 times)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: September 25, 2008, 04:18:57 PM »

So... I am STILL reading through these text messages from Amy's phone and there is one from Jesse to Amy on 7/20 that reads "He should not have talked to a detective, but oh well.  There will be a big hole but it will help" -- what do you think that means?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1081 on: September 25, 2008, 04:18:59 PM »

Does anyone know who this is TY

My they sure look related. look at the smile lines,the angles of the eyes,the ears.
Wonder who he is.

I agree they look VERY much alike. Don't know who he is though. Anyone?

Have we ever seen a pic of that Brandon Snow who she was arguing with the night of the half naked party?  Wasn't he in the running to be the babydaddy?  Could this be him?

I can't remember but this guy is cuter than her other conquests IMO

I remember you, Caylee.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1082 on: September 25, 2008, 04:19:18 PM »

Hi Abbey!!

Hi Nikki, Hi  Dolce,  Hi Switchy, Hi Kiah.  Who else is here ????  Sorry if i forgot you

I am so gla to be home !!!
Hi Abbey!  I am sittin over here thinkin of the banana-split someone mentioned....mmmm icecream!

OHHHH, that sounds sooooo good !!!  You can eat anything you want to right now !!! YEAHHHH
Just rub your belly and say:  This ones for you sweet baby
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1083 on: September 25, 2008, 04:20:57 PM »

My they sure look related. look at the smile lines,the angles of the eyes,the ears.
Wonder who he is.

Have we ever seen a pic of that Brandon Snow who she was arguing with the night of the half naked party?  Wasn't he in the running to be the babydaddy?  Could this be him?

On WS right now there is a woman posting on there who was supposedly on a flight from Orlando to Atlanta with Caylee.  She says Caylee was with a woman who was 40-ish and had strawberry blonde hair.  The woman mentioned they were going to North Carolina.  They (on this thread) are speculating that NC is where this Brandon Snow is.

Lisa
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: September 25, 2008, 04:21:03 PM »

Killing Caylee was not Cindy's fault, it was Casey's

I agree Sunny. Nor did Cindy make Casey drop out of high school thereby increasing many fold the difficulty she might have in obtaining employment with which to support herself- never mind a child.

Cindy and George are victims of their own bad parenting......Caylee is a victim of her mother....CASEY IS NOT A VICTIM of anyone except herself...but that is no defense.....there are many, many young women in this world who are single Mom's who don't have the family support system that Casey has had...and they still manage to rear good kids who turn into good adults...yep they usually have to give up a lot to do this and most lose a part of their life...Casey has been given every opportunity to become a responsible adult....no one says it's EASY....but she wasn't out on the streets trying to make a living for her and Caylee....she could have gone to school..instead she lied and stole from family and friends, while her parents were supporting her child.  I don't blame Cindy for talking Casey out of adoption....not as long as the grandparents were willing and able to raise the child....and I honestly believe they were....and obviously did. I think of the truth EVER comes out about Caylee and where she was all the times Casey says she was with a babysitter many of us are going to be shocked.  WE know of ONE friemd who kept Caylee off and on...where in the hell was that baby the rest of the time????? Nope...sorry no sympathy or excuses from me for Casey.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1085 on: September 25, 2008, 04:21:14 PM »

Wonder who he is.

I can't remember but this guy is cuter than her other conquests IMO
I think that Blonde might have a photo of Brandon over on her "Anthony Conquests" thread....I am looking to see if he is on her Facebook friends list.

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1086 on: September 25, 2008, 04:21:15 PM »

Monkey Friends

I have some sad information that I have been asked to share with you.

Destiny's Aunt/Mom passed away this morning at 3:30am, cradled in Destiny's arms.

Please say a prayer for peace and strength for her. She will be back on the board as soon as she is able.

Im so sorry...hugggs and love to Destiny, and prayers for a peaceful heart.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: September 25, 2008, 04:21:42 PM »

So... I am STILL reading through these text messages from Amy's phone and there is one from Jesse to Amy on 7/20 that reads "He should not have talked to a detective, but oh well.  There will be a big hole but it will help" -- what do you think that means?

I haven't read them yet, but that does sound interesting.

I have to go for a while. Will check back with you monkeys later.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: September 25, 2008, 04:22:18 PM »

Catch!

I remember you, Caylee.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1089 on: September 25, 2008, 04:22:23 PM »

is anyone else having problems witht he audio tapes of the interviews? Everytime it tells me it's downloading then done then error on page

Try saving it to your PC.  Just right click and save to your PC then open and listen to it.
That didn't work either...When i right click it just pops up add this to favorites. I don't have any problem listening to the other tapes and video's...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: September 25, 2008, 04:22:43 PM »

sorry, another squirrel joke ... I can't help it. Her stories are too bizarre. Throw only banana pudding if you must. 

Asked about his involvement in the Casey Anthony case, Spike, the owner of a local tattoo parlor, made an obscene gesture and threw acorns at reporters. More at 6.

Too funny...Casey's tattoo artist! Any update on Frankensquerel?

Just checked on Frankensquirrel.  He is now completely stiff.  I can no longer move any of his joints.  The odor is noticeable, but not yet unbearable.  No hair falling out or anything like that.  At this point he still does not smell like a human decomposing.  It's now 26 hours post mortem.
Is it hot where you ,live put his butt in a container in the hot sun.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1091 on: September 25, 2008, 04:24:02 PM »

Blonde is that pic not of Jesus (Jesse) Ortize? 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1092 on: September 25, 2008, 04:24:34 PM »

Killing Caylee was not Cindy's fault, it was Casey's

I agree Sunny. Nor did Cindy make Casey drop out of high school thereby increasing many fold the difficulty she might have in obtaining employment with which to support herself- never mind a child.

Cindy and George are victims of their own bad parenting......Caylee is a victim of her mother....CASEY IS NOT A VICTIM of anyone except herself...but that is no defense.....there are many, many young women in this world who are single Mom's who don't have the family support system that Casey has had...and they still manage to rear good kids who turn into good adults...yep they usually have to give up a lot to do this and most lose a part of their life...Casey has been given every opportunity to become a responsible adult....no one says it's EASY....but she wasn't out on the streets trying to make a living for her and Caylee....she could have gone to school..instead she lied and stole from family and friends, while her parents were supporting her child.  I don't blame Cindy for talking Casey out of adoption....not as long as the grandparents were willing and able to raise the child....and I honestly believe they were....and obviously did. I think of the truth EVER comes out about Caylee and where she was all the times Casey says she was with a babysitter many of us are going to be shocked.  WE know of ONE friemd who kept Caylee off and on...where in the hell was that baby the rest of the time????? Nope...sorry no sympathy or excuses from me for Casey.

I'll second that.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: September 25, 2008, 04:24:40 PM »

What is she asking for?  I don't think she should get rich off of this do you?  Maybe she should be paid for pain and sufering but it should be equivalent to what she would have made if she had not been damaged by this case.  Do you agreet??????

how does one put a  dollar limit amount on the fear, the threats, what her children must go through, her health....I hope she gets as much as is legally allowed

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: September 25, 2008, 04:24:53 PM »

Is that a green smock Casey is wearing?  Maybe she is pregnant again.  I just wonder why Baez lets her do this Facebook routine. It will look bad at trial.  Here she is posing for fresh pix on Facebook while her daughter is "missing" and cannot be found.  Oh, well, life must go on. 

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1095 on: September 25, 2008, 04:25:01 PM »

Hey. Who has watched the uncut video interview of ZG's attorney? I found it interesting that he mentions they are going to turn over stones maybe even *before* LE can by taking depositions of Cindy and George. Anyone think that this might be a maneuver to put the pressure on them. Because if they plead the 5th, then they are caught. If they say ZG took the child, they are going to be sued, too.

http://www.wesh.com/video/17554051/index.html

Casey knew her name, her children's names, the make/model/color of her car.

Casey messed up again and again.

I hope ZG wins her civil case.
Casey didn't know the names of ZG's children.  That was a tactic used by the police when they questioned ZG to find out if she was involved in this or not.  Police lie all the time in interrogations.  The cops told ZG that Casey named her kids when she actually didn't. 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: September 25, 2008, 04:26:29 PM »

so, whats yall's take? do yall think that any of casey's friends , ie amy, etc, are trying to cover something up by the sound of those texts?

"God dont like ugly"
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1097 on: September 25, 2008, 04:27:38 PM »

Blonde:  Do you like Harley's???  If so i have a picture for you
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: September 25, 2008, 04:27:39 PM »

What is she asking for?  I don't think she should get rich off of this do you?  Maybe she should be paid for pain and sufering but it should be equivalent to what she would have made if she had not been damaged by this case.  Do you agreet??????

how does one put a  dollar limit amount on the fear, the threats, what her children must go through, her health....I hope she gets as much as is legally allowed
I didn't know all that, I have been gone most of this month and just grabbing bits and pieces.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1099 on: September 25, 2008, 04:27:56 PM »

Just had this thought..is it not freaky that Casey could have been near your children or other people's children while working at Disney and Universal...(back when she did indeed work there.)

It surely freaks me out. My husband, son and I lived in the Orlando area from 1989-2007, we moved back to CA almost a year ago.Son is 22, he hung out and worked at Universal and Disney in FL...he went to Macos (one of the clubs mentioned), my son's x-gf and most of his friends went to UCF.  I have never asked him if he has heard of Fusion yet.  When I see new pictures posted of people, I look to see if I know any of the kids. Then I think of GA as a security guard at Disney ewwwwwwwwwwwwww ... 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.