May 17, 2024, 01:17:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 342123 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: November 14, 2008, 09:42:13 AM »

Also, can I just say that I dont care if Mr.Snuffalupagus finds Caylee...as long as SOMEONE does......

"God dont like ugly"
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #441 on: November 14, 2008, 09:42:50 AM »

Morning Monkeys, just wanted to say hi and that I pray that today is better than yesterday in the cage!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: November 14, 2008, 09:44:50 AM »

Also, can I just say that I dont care if Mr.Snuffalupagus finds Caylee...as long as SOMEONE does......

AMEN TO THAT !!!!!!!

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #443 on: November 14, 2008, 09:47:14 AM »

Nancy Grace <snip>

MILLER: Nancy, Nancy, Nancy, stop right now. You said in the beginning the expert divers. I`m going to tell you, if you`re an expert diver, you can determine stones from bones.

GRACE: Well, I consider myself to be an expert diver because I`ve dived over a hundred times, but I may not know the difference of something I pull up off the bottom of the river.

MILLER: I don`t think you would call the media first before you call law enforcement to put on a damn circus show. If you thought it was truly that, why wouldn`t -- I know you, Nancy Grace. You would call the police first if you think you saw something.

I'm so confussed about this statement..I heard that LE made it as well..

The Media was at the site long before anyone, including Murt and LP ? LE didn't want to be a part of the search and JBP wasn't "on their radar". Since the media was already there, the only ones left to call when divers found anything, would be the LE.. stands to reason...

But then again what does reason have to do with any of this case 

Where is Caylee's body.. 

More coffee please .. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: November 14, 2008, 09:50:52 AM »

Nancy Grace <snip>

MILLER: Nancy, Nancy, Nancy, stop right now. You said in the beginning the expert divers. I`m going to tell you, if you`re an expert diver, you can determine stones from bones.

GRACE: Well, I consider myself to be an expert diver because I`ve dived over a hundred times, but I may not know the difference of something I pull up off the bottom of the river.

MILLER: I don`t think you would call the media first before you call law enforcement to put on a damn circus show. If you thought it was truly that, why wouldn`t -- I know you, Nancy Grace. You would call the police first if you think you saw something.

The Media was at the site long before anyone, including Murt and LP ? LE didn't want to be a part of the search and JBP wasn't "on their radar". Since the media was already there, the only ones left to call when divers found anything, would be the LE.. stands to reason...

Where is Caylee's body.. 

More coffee please .. 

Yes, didn't LP say that once that stuff was found, he told the divers to stop and then he called LE? It's not his fault LE got there after the media did.... because media was already there!!

Now I will say that it was NOT cool how they were doing close-ups of the bag of evidence.. of course that diver is equally to blame IMO for holding it up like that. They should have had a cloth or something like that draped up, for just in case.  At least Murt had the common decency to pan away from the area after the find. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: November 14, 2008, 09:51:43 AM »

The only way I could see LE having this reaction to LP's search is that they already have some of Caylee's remains.  I'm gonna drive myself mad over-analyzing this!

Lisa

Interesting thought...make sense, as much as anything esle I've heard..gonna ponder that for a few 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #446 on: November 14, 2008, 09:52:57 AM »

Good morning monkeys. Yesterday was a sad day. I said I probably would not be back and yet here I am. Please don't think that being in the cage is causing my depression. It's not. That's mine. I own it. Granted, being emotionally invested in such an all-around sad case is probably not the brightest idea for me at this time, but here goes.

Well, I was thinking this morning of Caylee. Her precious little face, hands, feet, her sweet little voice, her laughter, her spirit. It is obvious that during her life she did receive love from her family, probably even Casey. But she was lost somewhere along the way. She was lost in the family's arguments, betrayals and drama. She was lost in Casey's selfishness and desire for freedom and possibly revenge. She was LOST. Now, she has been lost again. Caylee is lost in all the bickering and back biting and harsh words. She is lost in the Anthony's absolute refusal to face the truth and to do what is right for Caylee, to truly honor her memory. She is lost in her mother's lies.

Even if her remains are never found, I don't want Caylee to be lost anymore. Let's find her again right here. Let's find Caylee in our hearts and let's make her life bring only positive results. Let's allow her to change us for the better not the worse. Let's love Caylee.   

I remember you, Caylee.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: November 14, 2008, 09:56:28 AM »

Nancy Grace <snip>

Where is Caylee's body.. 

More coffee please .. 

Are Tim's drivers doctors?????????
I disagree with Tim.....
Divers are divers, in less they are also doctors.

And hats off the to "black water divers" team that donated there time...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #448 on: November 14, 2008, 09:56:39 AM »

Good morning monkeys. Yesterday was a sad day. I said I probably would not be back and yet here I am. Please don't think that being in the cage is causing my depression. It's not. That's mine. I own it. Granted, being emotionally invested in such an all-around sad case is probably not the brightest idea for me at this time, but here goes.

Well, I was thinking this morning of Caylee. Her precious little face, hands, feet, her sweet little voice, her laughter, her spirit. It is obvious that during her life she did receive love from her family, probably even Casey. But she was lost somewhere along the way. She was lost in the family's arguments, betrayals and drama. She was lost in Casey's selfishness and desire for freedom and possibly revenge. She was LOST. Now, she has been lost again. Caylee is lost in all the bickering and back biting and harsh words. She is lost in the Anthony's absolute refusal to face the truth and to do what is right for Caylee, to truly honor her memory. She is lost in her mother's lies.

Even if her remains are never found, I don't want Caylee to be lost anymore. Let's find her again right here. Let's find Caylee in our hearts and let's make her life bring only positive results. Let's allow her to change us for the better not the worse. Let's love Caylee.   
Great post goodandmad.  Hugs to you!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: November 14, 2008, 09:57:35 AM »

Very good post GNM!!!

"God dont like ugly"
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: November 14, 2008, 09:57:53 AM »

I take it, Murt's not streaming today........POUT.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #451 on: November 14, 2008, 09:59:20 AM »

Amen!

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: November 14, 2008, 10:00:51 AM »

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74976&page=2 (post #26)

Dawn of the Dead-

I was there at Jay Blanchard today, sister in law called me at work and I just got off. I work about 2 miles form Jay Blanchard and i went over there... LE did take something..I also heard talk that it would take about 3-5 days maybe even a week to get back results of what it is. And also this was bout 3:00 i got there by 4:00 police were guarding both entrances not letting anyone else in there.. They let people leave but not go in. IMO they were saying (that this has been in the water for a long time) I dont see anyone planting anything over a period of a week then LE saying its been there for a long time, and also I dont see anyone taking a family pet putting it in a black bag and using any kind of bricks or rocks to weigh it down ... just bury it in your back yard..Y not Casey did at some point and time...IMO.

To avoid media frenzy?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #453 on: November 14, 2008, 10:02:26 AM »

Each time I search for this child, I love her more.
If you hold one stick with 2 hands, you can break the stick.
If you add many more sticks , all being the same, there is strength that can not be broken.
I hope today this site adds many more sticks to loving Caylee, and not giving into the anger left by this horrible happening.
WE should all be on the same side here, seeking the truth, and closer for us all, and finally, giving Caylee a respectable burial.   jmo   mio
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: November 14, 2008, 10:06:32 AM »

Are Tim's drivers doctors?????????
I disagree with Tim.....
Divers are divers, in less they are also doctors.

And hats off the to "black water divers" team that donated there time...

Amen to that..I wouldn't go into that water with 12' alligators around 

If LE had at least one officer down there, this circus could have been avoided. I don't think LP or the divers are experienced in crowd control, or keeping evidence "undercover", they are Divers and either damn brave, or completely looney 

QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #455 on: November 14, 2008, 10:07:04 AM »

Nancy Grace <snip>

Where is Caylee's body.. 

More coffee please .. 

Yes, didn't LP say that once that stuff was found, he told the divers to stop and then he called LE? It's not his fault LE got there after the media did.... because media was already there!!

Now I will say that it was NOT cool how they were doing close-ups of the bag of evidence.. of course that diver is equally to blame IMO for holding it up like that. They should have had a cloth or something like that draped up, for just in case.  At least Murt had the common decency to pan away from the area after the find. 
hello monkeys, i was there yesterday and lp told all divers to get out until le came ,if the le was concerned they should have le there to secure the grounds they knew the shearch was going on. yet no le there! media was there long before  any one! so the problem begains with LE not LP or TM they are both resectful men imo! nether one needs the bad publicty they BOTH do awesome work! this forum needs to stop fighting over this and get back where we were ,on CAYLEE!!
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: November 14, 2008, 10:07:36 AM »

Dear Goodnmad, Glad you decided to stay.  I was upset when I heard you say that you might not be back.  So many feeling and we just don't know where to put them and (IMO) that would be Casey's fault.  She holds the answers.  Hope you have a really good day.  Yes, I think all of us today will focus on little Caylee!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #457 on: November 14, 2008, 10:08:22 AM »

I'm glad you are back. I too wanted to leave, but I believe Caylee is more important than any bickering that happened yesterday. God Bless Caylee. May Casey Anthony ROT in H*LL.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: November 14, 2008, 10:09:41 AM »

I am sad she has not been found Sad

just a little thought Sad

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: November 14, 2008, 10:13:11 AM »

Lovely post..

I thought the same thing (in blue)... toying with the word codependency or addiction, have to check with my therapist 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.