May 15, 2024, 11:58:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #190 4/11/11 - 4/17/11  (Read 274668 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #840 on: April 16, 2011, 02:07:56 PM »

Thanks Trimm  Once again the defense team shows what a bunch of idiots they are.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: April 16, 2011, 02:11:24 PM »

thanks trim. 
Such contempt for the court and Mr. Ashton. 
Why do they keep getting away with it? 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: April 16, 2011, 02:30:00 PM »

Mason is dispicable I will take such pleasure when casey gets convicted of caylees murder! priceless to see bozo and mason's expression!!

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: April 16, 2011, 02:34:42 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/casey-anthony-case-featured-on-48-hours-saturday-sneak-peek-video
Casey Anthony case featured on ‘48 Hours’ Saturday (sneak peek video)
    * April 16th, 2011 12:26 am ET

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: April 16, 2011, 02:39:02 PM »

Mason is dispicable I will take such pleasure when casey gets convicted of caylees murder! priceless to see bozo and mason's expression!!

Colonel Crusty needed to be reaching in his back pocket right then and there.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: April 16, 2011, 02:44:27 PM »

Thanks Trimm  Once again the defense team shows what a bunch of idiots they are.

I think this snippet from above link sums him up nicely:

"We have learned Mr. Mason fears Mr. Ashton’s abilities as a prosecutor to the extent Mr. Mason is unable to refrain from spurting out insulting comments in open court, much as he fears Kathi Belich so much he cannot refrain from spouting non-sensical phrases when she approaches.

We have learned despite all rumors and reports to the contrary, Mr. Mason is not a professional in either his actions as an attorney or as an officer of the court."

crazybabyborg
« Reply #846 on: April 16, 2011, 02:44:41 PM »

thanks trim. 

That's what I want to know. It's time that JP used his teeth when he barks, IMO.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: April 16, 2011, 03:03:46 PM »

He sure should have.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: April 16, 2011, 04:59:43 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/bones-skepticism-casey-anthony
BONES, SKEPTICISM & CASEY ANTHONY

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/04/15/florida.casey.anthony/index.html
Judge rebuffs bid to bar cameras at Casey Anthony's jury selection
By the CNN Wire Staff
April 16, 2011 8:46 a.m. EDT

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/inmate-casey-anthony-tried-to-pin-caylee-s-murder-on-parents-george-and-cindy
Inmate: Casey Anthony tried to pin Caylee's murder on parents George and Cindy
    * April 16th, 2011 1:48 am ET

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: April 16, 2011, 05:05:44 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Casey Anthony Status Hearing: The Defense Sort Of Wins One!

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: April 16, 2011, 08:02:06 PM »

Oops, forgot something.

O/T Anyone seen Sunny lately?  Just haven't read posts from her here in Caylee's thread lately.  TIA

ISpy....I am here....just hanging in the rafters...you know how that goes   the black item around KC's wrist is a pony tail holder....I too wondered WTF is that. I checked it out with someone who has been going to the hearings. She said it is a thick pony tail holder.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: April 16, 2011, 08:04:31 PM »

thanks loca!!  I am not a huge fan of LG but IMO this is one of her best and I am in complete agreement with her...not that, that means a darn thing Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: April 16, 2011, 08:08:17 PM »

He sure should have.

I very much respect CJBP, and I hope he puts the hammer down at least once before the trial to make sure that BozoCornpone know that he is serious.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: April 16, 2011, 08:15:40 PM »

At the end of the hearing there was almost another scuffle between Mr. Ashton and Mason. The court was discussing the information that would be released to just one person of each office for the jury selection. Mason made a comment that Linda Drane-Burdick would be ‘that’ person and Mr. Ashton took it as an insult. Ms. Burdick actually grabbed Mr. Ashton’s coat sleeve and shook her head “NO” to Ashton to keep him calm and from verbally responding to Mason. They are still under the court rules not to speak to one another or get fined and I’m sure she didn’t want to see Ashton goaded into a personal debate. She is a good calming member of the team who also a very effective trial attorney. A real asset to the State.

After the trial is over, I would love to see Ashton take Bozo and Cornpone down.  If there was a fine or even bail, I think he would not have much trouble getting contributions to cover either/or.  

They both remind me of schoolyard bullies who say things under their breath or while the adults are looking the other way just to taunt the other kids.  It always makes my heart glad to see these miscreants get their just deserts, and they almost always do.  Schoolyard justice sometimes trumps courtroom justice.  

fixed bh

I would hope that Justice for Caylee will be 'payback' enough for Mr. Ashton. IMO he doesn't need to stoop down on their level. I hate to ee JA allow CM to get to him.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: April 16, 2011, 08:21:21 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/casey-anthony-case-featured-on-48-hours-saturday-sneak-peek-video
Casey Anthony case featured on ‘48 Hours’ Saturday (sneak peek video)
    * April 16th, 2011 12:26 am ET

thanks trim......I hope you know how much you are appreciated.

I am sure this has been posted, it can't hurt to post it again for anyone who missed it....there's some interesting information from Hornsby. Let me warn you it WILL PIZZ YOU OFF BIG TIME

..http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/04/what-are-the-odds/comment-page-3/#comments

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: April 16, 2011, 08:22:01 PM »

Sunny!  Been missing you!

Is anyone besides me going to be watching 48 Hours tonight?  I feel I have to, we've seen everything else and this should give a hint to Casey's defense plan. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: April 16, 2011, 08:27:37 PM »

Is anyone besides me going to be watching 48 Hours tonight?  I feel I have to, we've seen everything else and this should give a hint to Casey's defense plan. 

Hi tupelo!!  I been hanging in the rafters.  I am going to watch although my husband says he is taking away and pointed objects from with in my reach and no red wine (it stains the carpet when thrown at the TV) Monkey Devil! and also makes the keys on your lappy stick.  If you haven't read Richard's latest blog entry, do take a moment to do so.

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: April 16, 2011, 08:34:09 PM »

Hi tupelo!!  I been hanging in the rafters.  I am going to watch although my husband says he is taking away and pointed objects from with in my reach and no red wine (it stains the carpet when thrown at the TV) Monkey Devil! and also makes the keys on your lappy stick.  If you haven't read Richard's latest blog entry, do take a moment to do so.
I agree, this program is going to anger us big time, but I just have to see where they go.  I did read RH's article the other day and really, why are we all so surprised with this latest move?  Let them play their games....as we have seen....CJBP don't play that!  He is going to run a tight ship during trial and he is not going to let the BS in, period. He will stop it in it's tracks.  Hearing are one thing, trial totally different and we have seen a taste of CJBP no nonsense rule as of late.   There just is no better judge for this trial, imo.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: April 16, 2011, 08:37:08 PM »

thanks trim. 

That's what I want to know. It's time that JP used his teeth when he barks, IMO.

JMO but JP seems to be a typical southern gentleman in his behaviour towards women and older individuals. CM has has enjoyed a notable legal career and I think JP has given him a few extra passes. I hope his will not be the case when the trial starts. JP seems to hold the State's attorneys to a higher standard than he does the defense. I was quite frankly taken back at his remark to JA re: getting Lamar to replace him. I think he owes JA an apology. However, I doubt it will happen, even in a private one on one.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: April 16, 2011, 08:41:12 PM »

I agree, this program is going to anger us big time, but I just have to see where they go.  I did read RH's article the other day and really, why are we all so surprised with this latest move?  Let them play their games....as we have seen....CJBP don't play that!  He is going to run a tight ship during trial and he is not going to let the BS in, period. He will stop it in it's tracks.  Hearing are one thing, trial totally different and we have seen a taste of CJBP no nonsense rule as of late.   There just is no better judge for this trial, imo.

I look forward to seeing JP tighten the ship even more. I agree, I don't believe there is better judge for this trial.  I often chuckle to myself thinking about how the defense team stuck it to themselves by the motion for JS to recuse himself Monkey Devil!  Be careful what you wish for, huh!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.