May 13, 2024, 04:57:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND,OR #29 9/18/10 - 9/21/10  (Read 216870 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: September 19, 2010, 11:42:31 PM »

Though they had parents helping out with the science fair, Terri was not one of them even though she was known to assist at the school. Was there a reason she did not help with the science fair? I would think the school could have used every parent available to help with the fair.

It still bugs me that she had the truck to bring home the science project yet never picked it up. She could have swung by to pick it up at 10:00 or anytime before school ended. The end of school would have been a perfect time to pick it up so she could also give Kyron a ride home. She knew not to go back to the school.

Granted, it has been a while since my children were in Elem School and had science fairs, but as I recall they are adamant that each childs project is picked up on the day of the fair since the room used is generally needed the next morning for it's intended purpose.

I never have understood where all those other people were when Kyrons photo (the one TH posted) was taken in front of his project. Where are the other children? Aren't they supposed to be standing in front of their project?

Wasn't Kyron supposed to be part of a program to be presented later in the day? Why didn't TH go back for that? Kyron's project, BTW, looked like a pretty cool report, from what it looks like to me. sign...it looked like he worked hard on it and did a good job. Nice job little fella 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: September 19, 2010, 11:44:24 PM »

Someone who was also driving a white pick up truck that day?  Or was it a different vehicle?
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: September 19, 2010, 11:44:25 PM »

I still think TH didn't actually do away with Ky, but by trying to satisfy her own selfish needs for whatever reason, she has exposed her family to the monster (vampire).  This person took it out on the samllest most containable and approachable asset he/they could think of to grab that would hurt her and ruin her family.  I'm ridin' with Blink on this one, as usual.  Think about it...if TH took Ky wouldn't someone anonymously or out right point out that she did it and how if there was an accomplice.  Why would TH keep this a secret so long if she had someone take him?  I agree the prison term might deterr her but Houze is too smart to let her not plea down and give up what she knows.  I just think her only guilt is guilt by smooshing a monster(s).

Do you know what portion of the interview on Aug 12th Capt Gates press release Blink is referring to?

And when you say monster are you referring to a potential pedofile?  I have not been keeping up w/Blink's site but I gather there are 2 vehicles involved and TH sent Kyron out to herself and the "Monster" got him instead?

From what I gather reading BOC posters today and tonight is that TH parked in one area and similar truck must be the one parked where Ky went/got taken to but TH did not remove Ky from the school grounds.  What LE is hunting I believe is someone parked around either truck to verify tips of provide proof of.  DY let out Ky was seen by KH's truck when it very well could be the other look a like Ford.  I don't think TH sent Ky out to the Monster...he/they took him as revenge/payment for what we must stay tuned to find out.  Go over and read the latest article by Blink and todays posts.  Very interesting!!!!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: September 19, 2010, 11:46:53 PM »

I think this is the presser B is refering to on August 12,2010:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/live_video_watch_the_kyron_hor_1.html

I'm too tired.  My desk isnt' too comfortable!!

Goodnight Monkeys!!

7227 and FlyMonkey~

Very interesting listening to that presser again where they gave out a call for witnesses to come forward with what they had seen and make sure their witnessing was not done by suggestion of some sort like watching the news on TV.

The first thing they asked for was any witness who had seen the Horman truck parked in either of the two areas on the access road and witnessed someone either in the truck or in the immediate area of the truck.  Photos of the 2 Freddies stores were also shown. 

Then at the end of the presser, the prosecutor said he would answer one more question, and he said a witness/witnesses has come forward and said they saw this and now they want another witness who saw the same thing.    I think this is HUGE.  One of the very first things we learned in the case was that Kyron was seen outsid the south door like he was waiting.  I'm wondering now if LE has a witness placing KIyron outside and in the area of the Horman truck between 8:15 and 8:45.  I need to double check that time.  He said one time and then changed it.

I'm really tired and haven't slept yet tonight. But I would like to have someone else listen and see if they come up with what I heard.  My words aren't exact as I didn't take notes.

Now my brain is caught on a thought about the man who was riding the lawnmower.  He put himself right at that spot on the access road at the time when Terri would have had her car parked there as I read it.  To me that means he had OPPORTUNITY, right?  Then he changed his story re the time he was there, widening it out a bit up to 9am I believe.

At the very first part of the presser I got the feeling the person that was seen either in or in the area of the truck could have been Kyron.  We have also learned in a comment on the God site that Terri was seen hiding in a doorway at the school.

Well, maybe some brilliant mind here can put this together so it isn't speculation but logical based on the info given in the presser.

This might have been HUGE points of info they put out on the 12th because whoever might have been seen by or in the truck would have had the opportunity to take Kyron.  Someone has already given them that witness account and they need another witness of the same thing to evidently make it a viable clue as to what was going on at that time.   IMO

Stopping in quickly to catch up and saw this.  I apologize in advance that I haven't learned yet to snip quotes.  The point is, in listening to the prosecutor, he actually said, "a witness/witnesses has have come forward and said they saw this and now they want another witness who saw the same thing...".  The verb have implies more than witness (as in: a witness has / witnesses have).  Perhaps this is such a practiced mantra of prosecutors/LE that it flows fluidly from their mouths.  However, I prefer to think it's because they do indeed, have a number of witnesses to the truck's locations and individuals in/near the vehicle.     Props to the Sheriff, Detective, and Prosecutor also!  Excellent press conference-I like their style!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: September 19, 2010, 11:50:29 PM »

Night Monkey friends...won't dare say don't let the Bed Bugs bite anymore!!!  I've never seen any bugs in/around/near/on my bed but after seeing bed bugs on every morning show last week I gotta tell you that I sprayed it with some chemical bug killer from my 'do it yourself pest control' place, emptied a can of Lysol Citrus on it and after they dried my mattress and box spring got a noisy plastic zip cover put on them!!  Think I may be a little paranoid?  Did my son's bed first!  Spare room next!!!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #405 on: September 19, 2010, 11:50:47 PM »

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm#tape

That is what I was looking for " Gates presser" that is why I went to the Sheriff's page for Kyron.

Two things that have been rolling around in my monkey head. The fliers sent out by LE.
The link above provides the time lines, of what they have released to the public on Kyron. 

On June 15, 2010 - LE released a photo of Kyron without his glasses on. 

On June 18, 2010 - LE released the first set of fliers that were the ones to be filled out and returned by Students/Families/Anyone that was at Skyline the day of the 4th.
That had Terri's photo and white truck as photo's.

--
I don't know if this was Rumor? or it was actually leaked and squashed and it is true.
That it was said " Kyron's Glasses" had been found. That is why they released Kyron's photo without his glasses.
I am curious, because wasn't it said possibly a note was sent or they had something in writing that had connection to his glasses being found.
--
Why I ask is because, IS it possible that LE did in fact receive something in writing prior to June 15, 2010. So that is why they wanted people to " fill in" hand write on the fliers and return them. That they were looking for a " Handwriting Match" along with any leads to locate Kyron. Or even attempt to retrieve finger prints off the fliers.
I still think of the that Cryptic UCK Message written on the poster board to Kaine, on the wall of hope ..that I will never forget.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #406 on: September 19, 2010, 11:52:22 PM »

Night Monkey friends...won't dare say don't let the Bed Bugs bite anymore!!!  I've never seen any bugs in/around/near/on my bed but after seeing bed bugs on every morning show last week I gotta tell you that I sprayed it with some chemical bug killer from my 'do it yourself pest control' place, emptied a can of Lysol Citrus on it and after they dried my mattress and box spring got a noisy plastic zip cover put on them!!  Think I may be a little paranoid?  Did my son's bed first!  Spare room next!!!!
Melb - I saw that on the news. I looked up information on them critters - I read they give off a strange fruity raspberry odor ... EWE God .. I pray no monkeys ever have Bed Bugs !

Good Nite  an angelic monkey

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: September 19, 2010, 11:54:49 PM »

I still think TH didn't actually do away with Ky, but by trying to satisfy her own selfish needs for whatever reason, she has exposed her family to the monster (vampire).  This person took it out on the samllest most containable and approachable asset he/they could think of to grab that would hurt her and ruin her family.  I'm ridin' with Blink on this one, as usual.  Think about it...if TH took Ky wouldn't someone anonymously or out right point out that she did it and how if there was an accomplice.  Why would TH keep this a secret so long if she had someone take him?  I agree the prison term might deterr her but Houze is too smart to let her not plea down and give up what she knows.  I just think her only guilt is guilt by smooshing a monster(s).

If TH didn't take Kyron, someone under her direction did. There are just too many little details and inconsistencies for her not be involved:
1.The supposed mixup about the doctor's appointment, although Kyron's friend knew about it, validating the teacher's version.
2.The groundwork about Kyron's petit mal seizures to explain him wandering off with someone. Kaine AND Desiree would definitely have known if he had this condition.
3.Someone said that if there was a scintilla of evidence that Terri took Kyron she would be under arrest; the same would apply to the landscaper. There is NO evidence he took Kyron. LE knows what he looks like--someone else was seen in/near a white truck.
4.One or more of her alibis for June 4th didn't pan out/was a lie--Desiree said there were 3 hours unacounted for.
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #408 on: September 19, 2010, 11:57:58 PM »

Spodie  thank you for the Bootsie update.

Didn't Terri make mention of the Cat and not in a positive way .. she says something of
I am married, have 3 children and One very annoying cat .. on her Facebook

I Wonder if she didn't like the cat? because Kyron loved Bootsie ? Wonder why Bootsie could not take care of the shhhh invisible? " mouse" in Terri's Kitchen ..that so bothered her after Kyron was missing ...

Good Point Deenie,,,that darn mouse.....ain't it funny how sh** comes back to bite cha in the arse!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: September 20, 2010, 12:05:37 AM »

Does anyone recall why Terri said she left the school early instead of going with Kyron to see all the exhibits including the "cool electrical" one? And why didn't she return to pick up the project? She had the truck, Kaine was home and could have watched Kiara. Why would Kyron have to take the bus? Why was there no mention on her part about the play or whatever that Kyron was to take part in?

ANSWER: She knew Kyron would be gone by 9 am.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: September 20, 2010, 12:09:00 AM »

Do you know what portion of the interview on Aug 12th Capt Gates press release Blink is referring to?

And when you say monster are you referring to a potential pedofile?  I have not been keeping up w/Blink's site but I gather there are 2 vehicles involved and TH sent Kyron out to herself and the "Monster" got him instead?

From what I gather reading BOC posters today and tonight is that TH parked in one area and similar truck must be the one parked where Ky went/got taken to but TH did not remove Ky from the school grounds.  What LE is hunting I believe is someone parked around either truck to verify tips of provide proof of.  DY let out Ky was seen by KH's truck when it very well could be the other look a like Ford.  I don't think TH sent Ky out to the Monster...he/they took him as revenge/payment for what we must stay tuned to find out.  Go over and read the latest article by Blink and todays posts.  Very interesting!!!!

Thank you for your response and I will read Blinks sight indepth tomorrow for sure.  Now step back as I spew because I think I know some.
I've read about the revenge for failed MFH plot and I've read parts about the steriods and the Po Po there.  Granted children go missing everyday but this would be highly unusual.  I can see how it would lead one to state "And things we wish we didn't know"  if it involves there own.  It just strikes me as so odd.  I need an end for Kyron if this is to be the case.  What did they supposedly do with the poor little guy?  And why wouldn't Terri rat them out and be in protective custody either way?  What would her crime be that is greater than murder to keep her so clammed up...color me confused. 

Lordy lordy, we had Police busted in the Satuma Pillbilly case for roids also, must be something new.  I know it's great for weightloss but is it to much to ask that the people who protect us on all levels try to do it the right way thru diet and exercise like the rest of us poor fools?!

I am willing to look at all aspects of cases I also can see Terri doing this all on her own or with some misguided help from a few bumbling idiots.  Either way as long as the guilty pay I don't care.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: September 20, 2010, 12:10:49 AM »

Puzzler~

Been trying to hunt down that statement about someone seeing Kyron by a fence.  Nothing so far.  Send me an email to that address I posted earlier.

Done.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: September 20, 2010, 12:22:16 AM »

In this photo: DeDe Spicher, Terri Moulton Horman, Liz Wenz
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2056413&id=1264414625#!/photo.php?pid=1173436&id=1264414625&ref=fbx_album&fbid=1408293968415

I'd like to know who the child is, sitting across from Terri, in this pic.  Note the 2 child-size cups, the Azteca coloring page maze, and the crayon in his left hand.  Yes, his , as the plaid shirt is way too masculine for a young girl.  He appears to be rather small boned as well.  There's a third child-size cup to the right a little, as well.  Do we know who attended this shindig?  TIA!

Forecast for the Day:
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: September 20, 2010, 12:23:17 AM »

Also it would definatly be someone Kyron knew with this theory or Terri sent him to the wolves period.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: September 20, 2010, 12:23:54 AM »

Someone who was also driving a white pick up truck that day?  Or was it a different vehicle?

When  you look at the list we put together in just a few posts, it quickly becomes a lot of potential people to wonder about, doesn't it?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: September 20, 2010, 12:29:57 AM »

When  you look at the list we put together in just a few posts, it quickly becomes a lot of potential people to wonder about, doesn't it?

yes it sure does.  I don't see him being drug out of the school and no one notices tho.  Not on that day with the fair just ending.  Now once his head goes among the cars in a parking lot well lots can happen there to a 50# child.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: September 20, 2010, 12:30:50 AM »

Puzzler- Do you remember in the begining hearing a report of a white pickup and red mustang hauling a@@ back from Sauvie Island? Allegedly this was reported to the police. Also it's been stated, when discussinf life insurance policies, there was a lot of debt. IMO, as an ex wife, I can understand Terri calling Desiree because my ex husbands, now ex, would call me as well because she felt I could relate to her. The day they broke up, she came to my house and said "Everything you ever told me was true"!

MK, yes, I do recall some time back that someone reported a white truck and red mustang driving fast at Sauvie Island.  I recall asking at that time if we'd ever heard for a fact that Kaine was actually "at work all morining". My question was not well accepted, if my memory serves me right.  Anyway, I still wonder if Kaine was actually at work all moring until after lunch time.  Seems to me he could have left at any time during the morning and maybe even have gone back to work, as he seems to have a very loose schedule as to working in the office or working at home.  Would be an easy excuse to "have to go home to pickup up something".

Life insurance policies - recently read a remark Kaine's debt would eat up any life insurance proceeds...but it was from a questionable source that I read it.  Life insurance policies are not always what they seem to be, as it could be that the beneficiary or beneficiaries could be someone other than Terri (such as his children) or only a percentage to Terri and the rest to his children (i.e., 1/3 each to Terri, Kyron and Kiara OR 50% to Kyron and 50% to Terri/Kiara).

My 2 cents...

I just found it here.

Re: Kyron Horman Discussion thread.....
« Reply #761 on: July 25, 2010, 11:41:51 AM »   

Quote from: dizzydazze on July 25, 2010, 08:43:52 AM
I am new here so if this has already been posted please disregard.

There has been comments made by residents on Sauvie Island that TH red mustang was seen traveling at a high rate of speed on the west side of the island going north around 9-10 am on June 4. These residents swear they seen her red mustang....so my question is, if they are so certain.....that it was TH red mustang how could it have been her if Kaine took the mustang to work at 7:45am? I have asked them and they still swear it was her mustang....

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:L4y0mcbuLPoJ:forums.radionewz.net/index.php%3Ftopic%3D137.780+white+truck+and+red+mustang+driving+fast+at+Sauvie+Island.&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera

Truthfully, I could go to my spouse's place of business at any given time, exchange cars, run errands, and return the car...and no one would necessarily be the wiser.  It is possible.  We can't assume Terri had Kiara at any point after Kaine left.  For all we know, someone may have come to the house and watched Kiara while Terri took Kyron to school.  Terri may have handed Kiara off to someone in the school parking lot, the access road, or at either Freddie's.  She may have handed Kiara off anywhere after she left the Freddie's (may have given her meds to sleep, IF she had an earache). Unless Intel has hired security at the parking lot gate/property entrance, it's possible.  Think about it, no one would be looking for her in a red mustang, if she drove a white Ford truck to school.  Just sayin'.

Forecast for the Day:
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #417 on: September 20, 2010, 12:35:38 AM »

Does anyone recall why Terri said she left the school early instead of going with Kyron to see all the exhibits including the "cool electrical" one? And why didn't she return to pick up the project? She had the truck, Kaine was home and could have watched Kiara. Why would Kyron have to take the bus? Why was there no mention on her part about the play or whatever that Kyron was to take part in?

ANSWER: She knew Kyron would be gone by 9 am.
Scatty 
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html
Friday, June 4

8 a.m. Skyline Elementary, 11536 N.W. Skyline Blvd., opens early so students and parents can tour the science fair. A billboard outside reads: "June 4, I.B. Inquiry Expo, 8-10, Talent show, 1-2:45."

Kyron was to take part in both the expo/science fair and the talent show.

Terri Moulton Horman arrives shortly afterward with her stepson, Kyron.

8:15 a.m. Gina Zimmerman, president of the school PTA, arrives and sees Kyron with his stepmother in front of his exhibit.

8:45 a.m. Terri Horman leaves after watching Kyron walk toward his classroom after touring the science fair.

9 a.m. Kyron is reportedly seen by a student near the south entrance of the school, according to Sheriff Dan Staton, who says that was the last time the boy was seen. Multnomah County authorities later backtrack on that statement. ((( I wonder why)))

10 a.m. Classes begin.
Kyron is no where to be seen from 10 am.
--
** I guess if you had it all planned out and used the date of the Science Fair as D Day ..
You would want Kyron to be " Poof" prior to 10am.. because really attendance was not taken until 10 am. So noting that the PTA President saw Kyron around 8am with Terri ... PTA Pres went on her way, and did not think anything was out of the ordinary. She maybe one of the only people who saw Terri with Kyron.  10 am came around Kyron was not in his room ~ with the lingering words of Doctor's appointment and so much ongoing that day ....( Not an excuse!) who knows what was mis-communicated between the staff. Or  they didn't even Notice Kyron was missing because he is quiet and not a loud mouth. (Since Terri has made comments that Kyron's teacher is incompetent ( Her opinion) Terri was playing games with her that day/and many months. She told her one thing in the Gym, and then sent an email later that afternoon.    Wonder if the email stated sent by Terri was the exact opposite of what Terri actually said to Teachers Face ( yelling it in a gym filled with people/knowing Kyron's Teacher has a hearing problem) ..Terri backs up her story and shows LE the email. Teacher wondering if she/herself is crazy..(she knows TH is crazy, TH calls her everyday to get a progress report on Kyron's behavior) Teacher telling LE " No, Mrs. Horman Did not tell me that." Terri yelling why would I lie about my own Son? You were responsible for him, You Failed.
** How in the world would you expect " The Teacher" to check her email that day of all days - Science Fair and a Talent Show and seemingly Outdoor activities mixed in. Obviously Terri was throwing Wrenches into the busiest day of Kyron's school year. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #418 on: September 20, 2010, 12:39:02 AM »

Sheriff's page again - Roads they want anyone to come forth as witnesses for June 3rd or 4th. I wonder why the 3rd? http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm#tape
Police Seek Surveillance Video

As part of the investigation, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is requesting surveillance video from nearby storefronts, private homes, security cameras or any other surveillance recording from June 3 and June 4. They are specifically looking for video of vehicular traffic from the following locations (also see the two maps below):

* Northwest Cornelius Pass Road
    * Northwest Germantown Road
    * Northwest Logie Trail Road
    * Northwest Rocky Point Road
    * Northwest Skyline Road
    * Northwest 185th Avenue
    * Northwest West Union Road
    * Northwest Springville Road
    * Bethany Boulevard
    * Northwest Springville Road
    * Northwest Newberry Road
    * Northwest McNamee Road
    * Highway 30 from Northwest Rock Point to Germantown Road
    * Northwest Kaiser Road
    * Northwest Thompson Road
    * Northwest Laidlaw Road

Anyone with video of those areas is asked to contact the sheriff's office tip line at (503) 261-2847. Leave your name, contact information and identify the specific location or street address of the video footage.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: September 20, 2010, 12:45:18 AM »

Though they had parents helping out with the science fair, Terri was not one of them even though she was known to assist at the school. Was there a reason she did not help with the science fair? I would think the school could have used every parent available to help with the fair.

It still bugs me that she had the truck to bring home the science project yet never picked it up. She could have swung by to pick it up at 10:00 or anytime before school ended. The end of school would have been a perfect time to pick it up so she could also give Kyron a ride home. She knew not to go back to the school.

One of the things that bugs me the most about this is that TH did not volunteer at the Science Fair.  She did so much volunteer work there that she had to know this was a big thing.  Desiree and Kaine did not know how big it was either or they would have taken time off.  Do you think Terri downplayed it in their eyes so that they did not come?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.