May 14, 2024, 08:40:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 329877 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: September 13, 2008, 02:41:34 PM »

Does anybody know why Cindy's dad is in a nursing home?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #181 on: September 13, 2008, 02:42:35 PM »

<snipped>

I know this much: the LAST place in the entire world ANYONE would look for a dead little girl is DIRECTLY beneath a dead joggers body.....(hint: Blanchard Park) (Initially, Casey said "June 9th..parents said June 8/9th-sh)
[/quote]

O!M!G!  So the "killer" killed them both and dumped them off together!!!
in J Blanchsrd Park. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: September 13, 2008, 02:42:59 PM »

I go to the nursing home every week to see Mom and have never signed in/out.  They know me well....  The only time I sign their book is when I borrow my Mom, kind of like a liberary book!!!!!  Des, I've been missing you.
Hey always1 they talking about Zanny signing in to look at the apartment.
          Oh! Where's my head today??????  May I borrow your dress sometime?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: September 13, 2008, 02:45:04 PM »

I recall that too, but have no idea where I saw it.

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I could swaer I saw on "Zanny's" myspace a "friend" that had recently arrived in Texas and the
comment by the pic said something to the effect of "promise you'll never hurt me again."

The girl was using Caylee's pic in place of her own.
Man I wish I could find that "myspace" again!

It seemed odd at the time because she looked to be a pre-teen.

Really?  So I'm not crazy?!

StOOpid me!  I should have taken a screen shot!
But I was wrapped up in someone puppies darnit!
Who in tha heck had puppies?!!!

Before this girl had put her myspace to private she had Zeniada as her name.  Somebody at another site said it was 'the one'.  She also had pictures of her kids Jasmine (sp) and Michelle on there.  Remember, on the guest card for Sawgrass that Zeniad also listed her kids as Jasmine and Michelle.
Ooops..forgot the link:  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731&MyToken=ee34c412-7edd-4fdf-90ba-94b958bb5417

Does she look like she could be half black, half Puerto Rican?  That's what Casey said she was... 

I'm pretty sure this is the Zenaida that was interviewed on TV. The "mistaken" Zenaida.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: September 13, 2008, 02:45:18 PM »

I go to the nursing home every week to see Mom and have never signed in/out.  They know me well....  The only time I sign their book is when I borrow my Mom, kind of like a liberary book!!!!!  Des, I've been missing you.

Certainly when ever you wish my dear lol but remember it turns to rags at midnight  lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #185 on: September 13, 2008, 02:45:32 PM »

Stroke 2007
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: September 13, 2008, 02:46:10 PM »

Certainly when ever you wish my dear lol but remember it turns to rags at midnight  lol
           Story of my life!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: September 13, 2008, 02:46:31 PM »

He had a stroke.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: September 13, 2008, 02:46:52 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I could swaer I saw on "Zanny's" myspace a "friend" that had recently arrived in Texas and the
comment by the pic said something to the effect of "promise you'll never hurt me again."

Before this girl had put her myspace to private she had Zeniada as her name.  Somebody at another site said it was 'the one'.  She also had pictures of her kids Jasmine (sp) and Michelle on there.  Remember, on the guest card for Sawgrass that Zeniad also listed her kids as Jasmine and Michelle.
Ooops..forgot the link:  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731&MyToken=ee34c412-7edd-4fdf-90ba-94b958bb5417

Does she look like she could be half black, half Puerto Rican?  That's what Casey said she was... 

I'm pretty sure this is the Zenaida that was interviewed on TV. The "mistaken" Zenaida.

MRSK you so good at figuring things out how about go put your app in with LE and bust the case wide open!!!

noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #189 on: September 13, 2008, 02:47:20 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

"yes"
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: September 13, 2008, 02:47:50 PM »

Story of my life!!!!!!

LMAO mine to my nan has always called me my mom's lil cinders thats why I picked that one

MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #191 on: September 13, 2008, 02:48:26 PM »

<snipped>

I know this much: the LAST place in the entire world ANYONE would look for a dead little girl is DIRECTLY beneath a dead joggers body.....(hint: Blanchard Park) (Initially, Casey said "June 9th..parents said June 8/9th-sh)

in J Blanchsrd Park. 
[/quote]

Listen: if June 8th/9th was actual date of Caylee's last appearance....MAYBE...when they went to bury her, the jogger ran up on them!!!  So, they had to kill the jogger, then complete their mission. NOBODY in their right mind would EVER think to look for a dead child underneath the dirt in which a 'random' jogger was killed: true? AND, even the cadaver dogs wouldn't help, because, there was already a dead body there!!!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: September 13, 2008, 02:49:35 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Before it went private i saw pictures of her folks and yes puerto rican and black.
she was myspace friends with Lauren Rose and Lauren was friends with William Waters and William is friends with Lee and Casey

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=134960398

William works with Amy at Houlihans.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: September 13, 2008, 02:52:51 PM »

It's an assisted living facility, but don't know why he is a patient there.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #194 on: September 13, 2008, 02:54:36 PM »

What the heck is Cindy doing, weeding?!? She has been out there bending over for about half an hour now!

I used to have a neighbor lady who would stand outside in her short-shorts and/or swimsuit, and just weed away. I got to think she did it on purpose, always with her a$$ facing people, for attention.  Why not weed your yard AND pick up guys at the same time? 

Works for me!!!   

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #195 on: September 13, 2008, 02:54:45 PM »

<snipped>

in J Blanchsrd Park. 
[/quote]

Listen: if June 8th/9th was actual date of Caylee's last appearance....MAYBE...when they went to bury her, the jogger ran up on them!!!  So, they had to kill the jogger, then complete their mission. NOBODY in their right mind would EVER think to look for a dead child underneath the dirt in which a 'random' jogger was killed: true? AND, even the cadaver dogs wouldn't help, because, there was already a dead body there!!!
[/quote]

Well shiver me timbers!  I believe somebody just did!

and that creeps me OUT!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: September 13, 2008, 02:54:51 PM »

Brandi

Considering Cindy's frantic words to the 911 operator ... I contend she had no idea that Caylee had met with foul play.  I suspect that she was just desperately trying get out of her daughter when Caylee was.  In other words ... she was telling the truth.

Cindy claims it was a month since she last saw Caylee ... Casey claims it was 31 days since she last saw Caylee  When I backtrack 31 days/ one monthe from July 15th ... the date is June 15th.

Why was the date changed to June 9th by George, Cindy and Casey a few days later?  Could it be that Cindy was now aware of the truth regarding the happenings encompassing her grandaughter and ... they were all messing with the timeline in an attempt to obstruct the investigation.

IMO.

Janet
______

Transcript of Third 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony

Dispatch: your daughter admitted that the baby is where?

Cindy: that the babysitter took her a month ago. That my daughter's been looking for. I told you my daughter was missing for a month. I just found her today. But I can't find my granddaughter. She just admitted to me that she's been trying to find her herself.  There’s something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car.

<snipped>

Dispatch: and you last saw her a month ago?

Casey: 31 days. been 31 days.

http://www.myfoxhsv.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=118DDA61F101FF2D76A2AA22258FC050?contentId=7059944&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #197 on: September 13, 2008, 02:55:04 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Before it went private i saw pictures of her folks and yes puerto rican and black.
she was myspace friends with Lauren Rose and Lauren was friends with William Waters and William is friends with Lee and Casey

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=134960398

William works with Amy at Houlihans.

You know this make A LOT of sense to me EXCEPT when shown a pic of Zenaida, Casey says she's never seen this woman before - 

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #198 on: September 13, 2008, 02:55:53 PM »

BTW - hello there everyone Smile

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #199 on: September 13, 2008, 02:56:17 PM »

It's an assisted living facility, but don't know why he is a patient there.

IIRC...Cindy's Mother lives very near the nursing home...he is there because since his stroke 2007...his Wife can't take care of him by herself...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.