May 21, 2024, 11:55:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #15 5/17/12 - 10/5/12  (Read 443097 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #900 on: September 07, 2012, 06:13:23 PM »

Has anyone asked Shirley if she wanted a visit from the stealing, lying slut?  From what I remember, Shirley had just about had it from KC, Sindy, and the whole lot of them.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: September 07, 2012, 08:26:59 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/09/casey-anthonys-grandma-is-dying-british-publication-reports.html

Casey Anthony’s grandma is dying, British publication reports
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony — posted by halboedeker on September, 7 2012 6:09 PM

::snipping2::
In 2009, NBC’s “Today”  highlighted Shirley Plesea’s insights about Anthony family tensions. She told investigators,”I just wonder if she [Casey] hated her mom more than she loved Caylee.”

Last summer, Casey Anthony was acquitted of murder in daughter Caylee’s 2008 death.

Casey stole as much as $45,000 from her parents, her grandmother told Orange County sheriff’s investigators, according to documents released in 2009.

According to a transcript of the conversation, Shirley Plesea told investigators that Casey “didn’t have an income. She was out all the time. She always had money . . . ”

Shirley Plesea also said that Casey has stolen a check from her to pay for Caylee’s 2nd birthday party in 2007. “She was buying the birthday stuff and evidently she needed the extra money,” Plesea said. “And instead of asking grandma for some more money . . . [She] took the check. I would have gladly given her some money.”

In the 2009 NBC report, Kerry Sanders looked back at the time when Cindy Anthony gave daily interviews. Plesea provided more insight. “Cindy’s out of control for one reason,” Plesea told investigators. “If Cindy doesn’t believe Casey, then Caylee’s dead. Honest to God, that’s my feeling.”

Caylee’s remains were found in December 2008. The toddler had been reported missing in July 2008.

In the book “Mommy’s Little Girl,” author Diane Fanning explored Anthony family tensions.

“Casey is the biggest liar in history,” her uncle Rick Plesea, Cindy’s brother, wrote in an e-mail to his mother. “She would rather spin lies than find Caylee. She thinks it is a game.” Rick wrote that Casey makes George and Cindy “look like the stupidest parents ever in the entire world.”
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: September 08, 2012, 10:49:47 AM »

Lol Cadillac don't think she wants gramas money but sindhis instead
Yes, Loca, you are right!  Pretty soon Shirley's money will be Sindy's money, and Lying Face will be standing there with her hands out.  (Or her hands in Sindy's pockets).
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: September 08, 2012, 04:45:55 PM »

Does anyone know If Alex ( Shirley's husband) is still alive?
I don't think Cindy's brother Rick will let cindy get away with t!
And I hardly think!

That the other family members want kc around! It's Cindy that wants her to go to her grandmother!

I recall how Rick had such disgust for Cindy and George and their off springs.

Cindy is trying to push Casey to see her grandmother! In Cindy's world Casey did not steal intentionally! Her hands just happen to accidentally get into Shirley's purse. Freak accident!

Loca
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: September 08, 2012, 05:14:40 PM »

I hope Shirley has her will kept somewhere safe - ie nowhere Casey could get hold of it...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: September 09, 2012, 10:30:24 AM »

It's curious that someone who is always proclaiming her need/desire for privacy is always trying to get back into the spotlight.
If Casey really wanted to remain in the shadows----she could--- in my view.  Who knows what to believe anymore?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: September 09, 2012, 12:51:41 PM »

I keep checking the local TV and Orlando Sentinel for news of this sick family- what's the betting there will be a big (public) fight in that family if Shirley is at Hopespring drive and Rick shows up...  Cindy cannot stand him because he told the truth about the Casey and called them the stupidest parents in the USA.   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #907 on: September 09, 2012, 01:28:16 PM »

I keep checking the local TV and Orlando Sentinel for news of this sick family- what's the betting there will be a big (public) fight in that family if Shirley is at Hopespring drive and Rick shows up...  Cindy cannot stand him because he told the truth about the Casey and called them the stupidest parents in the USA.   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: September 09, 2012, 01:45:30 PM »

My opinion only:
 It's all about image. Radar probably has the headline ready " Grandmother forgives Casey from Deathbed". That is all it will take for the Pinellas Twelves all over the country to think staying tuned for the Barbara Walters interview.
 Bozo the author tested the water for the book market and found that most Casey supporters would rather find out if someone on Maury is/is not the father of some Jerry Springer reject than read a book.
 The big money is the exclusive ABC sit-down but first we will see every tabloid show and paper front paging a murderer holding Grannys hand as she takes her last breath.Meanwhile in the backround George and Cindy will be sporting the latest T-shirt
($19.99 + $10 S/H).
Many reasons why I hope to live many more years, one of them is to yell at the Tv
" Hah! the bitch got hers! " 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #909 on: September 09, 2012, 02:12:41 PM »

My opinion only:
 It's all about image. Radar probably has the headline ready " Grandmother forgives Casey from Deathbed". That is all it will take for the Pinellas Twelves all over the country to think staying tuned for the Barbara Walters interview.
 Bozo the author tested the water for the book market and found that most Casey supporters would rather find out if someone on Maury is/is not the father of some Jerry Springer reject than read a book.
 The big money is the exclusive ABC sit-down but first we will see every tabloid show and paper front paging a murderer holding Grannys hand as she takes her last breath.Meanwhile in the backround George and Cindy will be sporting the latest T-shirt
($19.99 + $10 S/H).
Many reasons why I hope to live many more years, one of them is to yell at the Tv
" Hah! the bitch got hers! " 

You know alagary I think a lot of us think the same thing. It's all in their sick minds game plan. Look if Granny can forgive her on her death bed then why can't the rest of you etc. They just are really a sick group of people as far as I am concerned. I wouldn't put any thing past them. What they don't seem to get is that no matter how they try to portray CA the public isn't going to forgive or forget.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: September 09, 2012, 05:57:12 PM »

She must have got over all those death threats - they are letting the world know she's heading for Orlando..
seriously, who tells a newspaper when their mother is dying?  The A's have whined about media intrusion for the last 4 years and now they discuss Shirley's medical information with a tabloid?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: September 10, 2012, 08:51:37 AM »

Hi Monks! 
Money must be getting low... look for more tabloid snippets from the Ants at 25,000 a pop. They are so disgusting..and will never change..
I do not think they live at Hopespring anymore unless they have a mustang and a Ford SUV. I bet they are living in one of the many homes owned by the Quinco people. They own several in East Orlano near the Ants old address

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: September 10, 2012, 09:21:10 AM »

If only this would happen;

Casey Anthony Offered $10,000 For Boxing Match with Proceeds Going to Charity 

"Celebrity
Boxing is offering Casey Anthony the chance to compete in a match on Celebrity Boxing 57. The Florida mother, who recently finished her probation after being convicted of misdemeanors for providing false information to police during the murder investigation of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, will receive $10,000. Celebrity Boxing will also donate $10,000 to a children’s charity, to be decided, if Anthony accepts the challenge."

http://www.shockya.com/news/2012/09/10/casey-anthony-offered-10000-for-boxing-match-with-proceeds-going-to-charity/

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #913 on: September 10, 2012, 12:43:24 PM »

Well, someone knows how to appeal to the public.   Monkey Devil!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: September 10, 2012, 02:33:36 PM »

Casey would never do anything for charity.

Granny probably does not want to see the Ho who murdered Caylee. Cindy will do anything for attention, even when it comes to her own dying mother. Shameful

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: September 11, 2012, 08:34:53 PM »

http://fox8.com/2012/09/11/casey-anthonys-murder-trial-to-be-kept-mum/

Casey Anthony’s Murder Trial to be Kept Mum?
Posted on: 4:32 pm, September 11, 2012

(CNN) — Attorneys for Casey Anthony want no mention of her highly publicized murder trial when she heads back to court early next year.

Her defense argues the information is not relevant to the defamation trial involving Zenaida Gonzalez.
Anthony’s lawyers have filed motions for prosecutors to provide witness lists and contact information for them.

A hearing on the matter is set for September 26th.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: September 12, 2012, 07:23:32 AM »

http://fox8.com/2012/09/11/casey-anthonys-murder-trial-to-be-kept-mum/

Casey Anthony’s Murder Trial to be Kept Mum?
Posted on: 4:32 pm, September 11, 2012

(CNN) — Attorneys for Casey Anthony want no mention of her highly publicized murder trial when she heads back to court early next year.

Her defense argues the information is not relevant to the defamation trial involving Zenaida Gonzalez.
Anthony’s lawyers have filed motions for prosecutors to provide witness lists and contact information for them.

A hearing on the matter is set for September 26th.

The lawyers contend her murder trial has nothing to do with the defamation suit?

Are you kidding me??  It has EVERYTHING to do with this suit.  Give us all a break...

She is a convicted liar who obviously murdered her child...why wouldn't she tell more lies about her fictitious nanny, that the court now knows doesn't exist.

This ain't rocket science.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: September 13, 2012, 02:13:42 PM »

9/12/12 Morgan; Anthony request "much ado about nothing" 
""To think or believe that a resident of Orange County would not be aware of what was going on in the criminal trial is just not reasonable," said Morgan.

Morgan also ensured Politan that "no question about it...[Anthony] will be there," and might even have to testify for the first time."
http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2012/09/12/attorney-casey-anthony-request-much-ado-about-nothing/

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: September 13, 2012, 08:12:40 PM »

morgan should not be so sure. that slippery slimey eel usually slimes her way out of everything.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #919 on: September 13, 2012, 11:00:20 PM »

Yeah...with KC it seems to be all about who she blows, er....knows.

(bad Kitty, BAD!)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.