May 21, 2024, 04:23:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Somer Renee Thompson #1 10/19/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 769453 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: October 26, 2009, 06:58:52 PM »

We think alike on that one JessStar!

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: October 26, 2009, 07:03:35 PM »

Well, I for one find it very bizare that Sean was staying at the house waiting for the kids to come home. Sean and mom have lunch and then she asks him to hang around?

I am curious if Sean knew the robbers...just thinking out loud.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1602 on: October 26, 2009, 07:07:02 PM »

Maybe the greeter guy Sean was hanging around for supper and not really an actual door greeter.
Who knows maybe he cooked supper, this arrangement of greeter friend and BF with the superman T-shirt gives me the creeps.

What really gives me the creeps, is how her father was looking at her when she was talking at the microphone. Did you see her
fathers eyes and expression?  He looked like he was skeptical about his daughter. That is what makes me curious, no, I do not
think mommy had anything to do with the child's disappearance, being flakey isn't a crime. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: October 26, 2009, 07:07:52 PM »

Blink,  I think if I had been robbed at gun point, I would have reported it immediately.  I would not have reported it after my child went missing.  That just doesn't ring a clear bell to me.

I was under the impression that the robbery occurred the night of the first vigil when everyone was out front.  For what ever reason I thought they had tried to rob the house during that time and were arrested.  Strange???  I don't think I read that, just with the timing of everything, I assumed it. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: October 26, 2009, 07:09:03 PM »

Well, I for one find it very bizare that Sean was staying at the house waiting for the kids to come home. Sean and mom have lunch and then she asks him to hang around?

The "robbers" are all young, 18, 19, 19 and 21.

I seriously doubt they were known by anyone at the Thompson residence.

Just my opinion.

And I also wonder who normally watched the kids after school. And why Diena would ask "family friend" Sean to remain there to watch them when they got home.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1605 on: October 26, 2009, 07:09:51 PM »

Blink,  I think if I had been robbed at gun point, I would have reported it immediately.  I would not have reported it after my child went missing.  That just doesn't ring a clear bell to me.

I was under the impression that the robbery occurred the night of the first vigil when everyone was out front.  For what ever reason I thought they had tried to rob the house during that time and were arrested.  Strange???  I don't think I read that, just with the timing of everything, I assumed it. 

I'm really confused because I thought LE said that the address for the robbery was incorrect and didn't happen at Somer's house.........
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1606 on: October 26, 2009, 07:11:30 PM »

I'm really confused because I thought LE said that the address for the robbery was incorrect and didn't happen at Somer's house.........

That makes more sense, but I think we are all confused!! 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1607 on: October 26, 2009, 07:14:18 PM »

If you look at the Daily Bulletin, there are lots of arrests made "at" 901 North Orange Avenue. 
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1608 on: October 26, 2009, 07:15:13 PM »

Wow, I don't know what to make of this case.  All I can say for sure is this Sean Patton guy has peaked my interest.  And digging with a digging machine?  This child wasn't missing long enough for someone to hide evidence so well that a digging machine would be necessary to uncover it.  Hmmm.  Unless, of course, someone was working at that home with a digging machine.  But I don't think we're dealing with someone very sophisticated here.  This person's days of freedom are numbered.  Hopefully his days among the living are limited too.

Here's what I don't get.  Everything we've read, including the police report, suggests that there were a lot of kids around.  There were at least 3 crossing guards.  In fact, the police report says that others lost sight of Somer when she got lost in a group of other kids.  And then she just vanished?  Or some stranger came out of the shadows and picked her up and took her and no one saw?  To believe that story, you need to believe Sean Patton.  Specifically, you need to believe that Somer never made it home.  And I'm just not there yet.  Assuming as we must that the narrative in the police report is accurate, his comments were, in a word, strange. Telling a 10 year old to go look for Somer?  And when she comes back empty handed, telling her to go back out and look better?  C'mon.  That's down right ludicrous.

Here's another thing.  Listen very closely to Somer's mom during yesterday's presser. She was asked a question something along the lines of "who would do this."  When she starts answering, she says something like, "I don't know.  It could be anyone.  It could be my.  It could  be . . ."  She says "It could be my" then stops.  Hmmmmm.  "My" who?  My friend Sean? 

Just sayin'. . .

I thought she was going to say my neighbor, but then thought better of it.  I personally don't think it is Sean, I don't think he had time. With the other children there he couldn't have done the deed, left and put her in a dumpster and returned.  Just doesn't make sense to me.

True, AZ, but that assumes he did the deed, left, put her in a dumpster, and returned all within the same time period.  He could have done the deed, hid her, and put her in the dumpster later.  There are just so many possibilities.  That's why I'd like to know where he went after the police left his house.  Did he stay with the family, or did he "go home."  The recent article posted above, clearing all the sex offenders, raises my red flag even higher.

I hate to do this, but BUMP

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: October 26, 2009, 07:16:01 PM »

The "robbers" are all young, 18, 19, 19 and 21.

I seriously doubt they were known by anyone at the Thompson residence.

Just my opinion.

And I also wonder who normally watched the kids after school. And why Diena would ask "family friend" Sean to remain there to watch them when they got home.

maybe the older brother would have been there afterschool to keep an eye on the kids but didn't he have football practice on that day? Maybe Diena didn't have someone on that particular day so she asked Sean to stay for them, which he did...if not the brother, then I wonder if a neighbor or someone looked out for them but couldn't on that day? dunno...good question though of who normally watched the kids after school...if anyone....

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: October 26, 2009, 07:16:27 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21431079/detail.html
EquuSearch Founder Compares Somer Case To Haleigh
Tim Miller Not Optimistic Haliegh Cummings Will Be Found

POSTED: 5:47 pm EDT October 26, 2009
UPDATED: 6:39 pm EDT October 26, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The man who helped search for Caylee Anthony said he was impressed with the speed in which Somer Thompson's body was recovered.

In an exclusive interview with WESH 2 News, Tim Miller, of Texas EquuSearch, said, "It just shows again what people can do when everybody is working together for the right cause."

Miller contrasted the search for Somer, a 7-year-old Orange Park girl whose body was found in a Georgia landfill, with the Haleigh Cummings case in Putnam County. Miller, whose group assisted in the search, said Haleigh's family was not working well together.

Haleigh disappeared from her home earlier this year and has not been found. Miller and his group help search for missing persons and became familiar to many in Central Florida during the search for Caylee Anthony, whose body was found in Orange County woods in December months after she was last seen.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death.
The Cummings' family continues to hold out hope that Haleigh will be found alive. Miller, however, is not as optimistic.

"I've worked a lot of these things...Haleigh is not going to be one of those miracles," Miller said. "I truly believe it's going to be a miracle if we find Haleigh's body some day ... and I just hate to be that blunt."
video   http://www.wesh.com/video/21431618/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1611 on: October 26, 2009, 07:16:33 PM »

How many people commit crimes at the actual jail? (901 N Orange Avenue)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: October 26, 2009, 07:19:08 PM »

Maybe the greeter guy Sean was hanging around for supper and not really an actual door greeter.
Who knows maybe he cooked supper, this arrangement of greeter friend and BF with the superman T-shirt gives me the creeps.

What really gives me the creeps, is how her father was looking at her when she was talking at the microphone. Did you see her
fathers eyes and expression?  He looked like he was skeptical about his daughter. That is what makes me curious, no, I do not
think mommy had anything to do with the child's disappearance, being flakey isn't a crime. IMO

I did notice the father....he was like he could barely look at his daughter...it sure caught my attention I just have not said anything.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1613 on: October 26, 2009, 07:21:33 PM »

Somer's Mom is flakey, she doesn't cry tears, just has the whimpering, that is bothersome.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: October 26, 2009, 07:21:45 PM »

If you look at the Daily Bulletin, there are lots of arrests made "at" 901 North Orange Avenue. 

The log showed Somer's address as the arrest location for the robbery and then LE said it was an error on the log......IDK......Do you live very close to the area? If so, did you or your neighbors hear anything or see anything pertaining to the robbery or arrest?
twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1615 on: October 26, 2009, 07:22:52 PM »

N2WISHIN I live in the neighborhood about 6 doors down. There has been no talk of any robbery.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: October 26, 2009, 07:24:47 PM »

N2WISHIN I live in the neighborhood about 6 doors down. There has been no talk of any robbery.

That settles it, there was NO robbery.......I have so many questions that have no answers
twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1617 on: October 26, 2009, 07:25:43 PM »

So do we!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: October 26, 2009, 07:25:45 PM »

I did notice the father....he was like he could barely look at his daughter...it sure caught my attention I just have not said anything.

Let me add...everyone shows their emotions differently...maybe the dad was just under a lot stress...I know the whole family is doing a great job of holding it together and they have had a great support system.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: October 26, 2009, 07:26:07 PM »

I saw that too but thought that it was just me...glad to know that someone else saw that too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.