May 21, 2024, 06:09:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #520 9/4 - 9/7/2006  (Read 131087 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: September 07, 2006, 06:12:05 PM »

Bearly... thank you so much for the kind words... Red and I try.. he does more than I do... but I do try to do what I can and I hope that we inspire others to do what they can....

and don't forget Klaasend in this... she has been a tireless, dedicated right hand woman....

Gunslinger... good to see you!!!  I'm with you .. let's roll....

OH and Good news... we had a new client in our office today talking about Feb. vacation... and I said well I wouldn't go to Aruba... she said to me...

Are you kidding?  No way... and I won't let the kids go either  - not after what they did to that young girl...

so keep it up y'all ... keep it up... eventually someone will get ill that the vds are making money while everyone else is starving!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: September 07, 2006, 06:12:59 PM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"

Hi SF, your thread is amazing, I am blown away.  It really helps keep things in order when all the spin begins.  All the spin makes the tornado from the Wizard of Oz look like a spring day.

Thanks for the compliment Bearly.  I started them b/c I needed them myself to keep things straight. So many people, places & evidence lost over the 15 months.  Sad
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: September 07, 2006, 06:14:18 PM »

KatzHome the modest one. <hugs>

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: September 07, 2006, 06:16:07 PM »

Quote from: "ala_gunslinger"
Big O/T

Hey ya'll!

I haven't been on for a couplea reasons....

I didn't and still don't have the words to say to None about how devestated I was to hear of her hubbys passin'.  My heart was broken.

2nd - I'm only gonna be temporarily retired now.  Retirement ends in October.

So, so much for my problems.  Let's rally the troops and make $hit happen!

Hi Gunslinger - new job?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: September 07, 2006, 06:16:10 PM »

Quote from: "ala_gunslinger"
Big O/T

Hey ya'll!

I haven't been on for a couplea reasons....

I didn't and still don't have the words to say to None about how devestated I was to hear of her hubbys passin'.  My heart was broken.

2nd - I'm only gonna be temporarily retired now.  Retirement ends in October.

So, so much for my problems.  Let's rally the troops and make $hit happen!

GunSlinger
Good to see ya...  
Thought of you the other day when SAN (I think) was packing a pistol in their sig line. Laughing  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: September 07, 2006, 06:18:24 PM »

So in my class today we were talking about the internet and how much information you can get from it.  I told them about the NH case and how I felt about it.  Gave them the name of this website, lol.  They all seemed to know about the case and were very interrested to hear my views.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: September 07, 2006, 06:20:07 PM »

Mrs Red
I hope you told that new client of a great web site that she could go to find out more about that ""young girl" and the investigation Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: September 07, 2006, 06:21:32 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
So in my class today we were talking about the internet and how much information you can get from it.  I told them about the NH case and how I felt about it.  Gave them the name of this website, lol.  They all seemed to know about the case and were very interrested to hear my views.

Well if you did NOT tell them who and what you do.... they will figure it out real soon now Laughing

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: September 07, 2006, 06:24:09 PM »

Very, very cool, Klaas!!!!

And hi, OF ~ good to see you too!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: September 07, 2006, 06:24:53 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Bearly... thank you so much for the kind words... Red and I try.. he does more than I do... but I do try to do what I can and I hope that we inspire others to do what they can....

and don't forget Klaasend in this... she has been a tireless, dedicated right hand woman....

OH and Good news... we had a new client in our office today talking about Feb. vacation... and I said well I wouldn't go to Aruba... she said to me...

Are you kidding?  No way... and I won't let the kids go either  - not after what they did to that young girl...

so keep it up y'all ... keep it up... eventually someone will get ill that the vds are making money while everyone else is starving!

I would never forget Klaas, Mrs. Red.  You know I think Klaasend=Godsend

I can't forget out San, the transcriptionist, either.

Do you know if you put San and Klaas together, you get Santa Klaas?

And the many others who give of themselves and their time.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: September 07, 2006, 06:25:01 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Mrs Red
I hope you told that new client of a great web site that she could go to find out more about that ""young girl" and the investigation Wink

I think we will be seeing some fresh faces soon, but I don't mention the site to our clients... it's like they are home with me... and as much as I like most of them... I think they need to stay at the office... Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: September 07, 2006, 06:27:28 PM »

Bearly thank you for pointing out that about San.. .and don't forget Jaqui too... LOL.. there are just so many tireless monkeys that I can't name them all... but you are right...

San + Klaasend... Santa Klaas - yes that is too true!!!! Shocked  See I knew my faith in Santa wasn't misplaced!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: September 07, 2006, 06:27:31 PM »

Mrs Red

I think we will be seeing some fresh faces soon, but I don't mention the site to our clients... it's like they are home with me... and as much as I like most of them... I think they need to stay at the office... Laughing

You just don't want them seeing you say assbites, LOLOLOL  Laughing
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: September 07, 2006, 06:29:25 PM »

Hi ya GunSlinger - it's good to see your smiling face again.

I've got a question for you.  We were talking about the eraly morning phone calls that Natalee may have gotten out to the MB kid and to her home that Jug let go to the answering machine.  Didn't you say you had personally heard the latter call? Can you tell us anymore about that call, please?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: September 07, 2006, 06:29:41 PM »

Mrs Red

You just don't want them seeing you say assbites, LOLOLOL  Laughing

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

yesterday, I slipped (cranky mood) and called one client's soon to be ex-husband an assbite and his atty too... she laughed but yes, my client's don't need to learn that word... (or who says it)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: September 07, 2006, 06:32:26 PM »

Posted earlier today by MF at FOB:

According to the Minister of Justice, he never thought of the Aruban police as incompetent when he requested the help of the Netherlands to solving the case of Natalee Holloway. In a remark yesterday he said that he has done that since the American Embassy pressured the Netherlands, because they heard that the case will be closed. He denied that it was ever their intention to do so.

A time ago, he was given a presentation on the case by the Prosecutors and because of that, he decided to keep the case open. He saw that there was a chance to solve the case and different options to investigate. He said that he has confidence in the Police and their job they did during the investigation.

The government of Aruba took the decision to ask the help of KLPD for assistance but that does not take away the fact that the police did a splendid job, considering the circumstances. Aruba is one of the safest country in the region and something that the Dutch government was happy about.

He said that in the past teams of FBI was used in the case, so he sees no problem in having teams of the KLPD to give a hand in the investigation. There is nothing to hide. They are coming to work in cooperation with the Aruba team.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: September 07, 2006, 06:34:05 PM »

Bearly!  You are THE BEST ~ I really LOVE YOU!  {{{hugs}}}  and snuggles, just because you're so cute!

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: September 07, 2006, 06:36:20 PM »

Posted earlier today by MF at FOB:

According to the Minister of Justice, he never thought of the Aruban police as incompetent when he requested the help of the Netherlands to solving the case of Natalee Holloway. In a remark yesterday he said that he has done that since the American Embassy pressured the Netherlands, because they heard that the case will be closed. He denied that it was ever their intention to do so.

A time ago, he was given a presentation on the case by the Prosecutors and because of that, he decided to keep the case open. He saw that there was a chance to solve the case and different options to investigate. He said that he has confidence in the Police and their job they did during the investigation.

The government of Aruba took the decision to ask the help of KLPD for assistance but that does not take away the fact that the police did a splendid job, considering the circumstances. Aruba is one of the safest country in the region and something that the Dutch government was happy about.

He said that in the past teams of FBI was used in the case, so he sees no problem in having teams of the KLPD to give a hand in the investigation. There is nothing to hide. They are coming to work in cooperation with the Aruba team.

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: September 07, 2006, 06:37:19 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing   I like it, I like it!

Great flag ~ and great time to post it, OF!

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: September 07, 2006, 06:38:24 PM »

Santa Klaas!  Very Happy

That is too cute!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.