May 22, 2024, 08:35:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 522570 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: March 20, 2010, 08:01:08 PM »

Ask kpg next time he comes around.  He should know.

kpg
is ok, it's kbm (Kawish Misier) that would know 

Thanks Klaas.

Magnolia, I'm a girl. 

Sorry!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #661 on: March 20, 2010, 08:04:58 PM »

Ask kpg next time he comes around.  He should know.

kpg
is ok, it's kbm (Kawish Misier) that would know 

Thanks Klaas.

Magnolia, I'm a girl. 

I'm almost positive I've seen the same initials being associated with him before too.  So Magnolia wasn't the only one. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #662 on: March 20, 2010, 08:18:02 PM »

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/police_documents/joran610.htm

snip

On June 10th 2005, at approximately 14.30 hours, we, the reporting officers, interviewed the suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT for further information.

snip

To your question since when the brothers Deepak and Satish are friends with me, I answer to you the following. About two or three months ago I got acquainted with Deepak and Satish KALPOE. Through a friend of mine named "Koen GOTTENBOS" I got acquainted with Deepak and Satish. I have known Koen for more than ten (10) years. Koen's nickname is "Cul". Another friend named "Jaime CARRASQUILLO" nicknamed "Betto" had given Koen that nickname.

To your question as to where I met Deepak and Satish, my answer to you is that if I am not mistaken I met them at their workplace.

To your question whether I went out with Deepak and Satish, my answer to you is that I did not go out with them immediately when I met them. After that Deepak, Satish and myself went out once a week. We usually went to "Carlos & Charlies", "Tantra" and "Bahia". We usually went to these places to dance and to drink. Sometimes "Freddy" and "Koen" went with us to those nite-clubs.

snip

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #663 on: March 20, 2010, 08:30:17 PM »

What's up?
http://www.postchronicle.com/news/breakingnews/article_212290924.shtml

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: March 20, 2010, 08:32:58 PM »

Hi Martini!  Yeah been all over the news for the last couple days.  Not sure if anyone really believes it's Natalee but at least it keeps her name in the news.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: March 20, 2010, 09:02:35 PM »

http://www.abadss.com/forum/1080-usa/127913-natalee-holloways-remains-aruba-divers-examine-area.html

(snipped)

Ann Angela, a spokeswoman for the public prosecutor's office in Aruba, said she was not authorized to say when or where the dive would take place, except that it will happen "in the very near future." Officials likely will have the results of the preliminary investigation by Sunday or Monday.

The underwater photograph of the sea floor depicts a rough outline that the couple believes resembles a human skeleton, according to the Intelligencer Journal/Lancaster New Era, which first published the photo on Thursday.

Patti Muldowney, 62, of Rapho Township, Pa., took the photo while snorkeling off the Caribbean island but "only discovered it after we got the film developed," she told the paper of the body-shaped image in the picture.

"We have received the photo," Angela said. "The problem is that the couple cannot say exactly where they took the picture. They cannot point to the exact location. But someone has now come forward who believes that they know the spot. So we are going to do a preliminary investigation, which means a dive team will be dispatched to that location."

(snipped)

FYI - it was Wonderwoman that started the thread about this at RU
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #666 on: March 20, 2010, 09:03:17 PM »

Hmmm.

Google Search on lickmy...

Aruba video compilations | Fast Fold Projection Screens Videos

By: lickmytongue124. on 06 Oct 08, 20:03:07 my dad is gm there. i have a timeshare ... By: joey0so. on 21 Sep 08, 18:29:11 i have a timeshare at the marriot ...

link no longer works:
fastfoldprojectionscreen.net/video-theme/aruba.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: March 20, 2010, 09:25:25 PM »

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: March 20, 2010, 09:26:25 PM »

Hmmm.

Google Search on lickmy...

Aruba video compilations | Fast Fold Projection Screens Videos

By: lickmytongue124. on 06 Oct 08, 20:03:07 my dad is gm there. i have a timeshare ... By: joey0so. on 21 Sep 08, 18:29:11 i have a timeshare at the marriot ...

link no longer works:
fastfoldprojectionscreen.net/video-theme/aruba.html

GM at time of posting.

Rick Zeolla Bids Farewell To Aruba Marriott
 Hotels     December 8th, 2009

Continuing With Marriott In Cairo, Egypt After Serving 6 Years In Aruba

Kid in the Sebastian pool video.

link:

http://www.aruba.com/news/hotels/rick-zeolla-bids-farewell-to-aruba-marriott/

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: March 20, 2010, 09:29:47 PM »

Zeolla started at the Aruba Marriott in the summer of 2003.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: March 20, 2010, 09:35:28 PM »

Hi KTF!!!

2 is my limit. 

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: March 20, 2010, 09:35:55 PM »

Joran dated their daughter.  Just trying to back up this statement but I haven't found it yet.  I could swear he did at one time date the Zeolla daughter unless I'm thinking of someone else.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 09:49:38 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: March 20, 2010, 09:52:22 PM »

Joran dated their daughter.  Just trying to back up this statement but I haven't found it yet.  I could swear he did at one time date the Zeolla daughter unless I'm thinking of someone else.

Sorry, not Zeolla.  This is what I was thinking of:

To your question as to how many girlfriends I have, I answer you the following. I only have one girlfriend and her name is "Florencia METZ". Before I had "Elaine" and before that "Carmen JACAPOUCHI" And she works in the Hospital and at the moment if Freddy's girlfriend. I have been having girlfriends since I was 14 and her name was "Jillian JOHNSON" and she now lives in the States. Her father had built the "Marriot Hotel" and she and I were both enrolled at the "International school". I also had a girlfriend named "Melody GRANADILLO". I have had five serious girlfriends in total since I was 14.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: March 20, 2010, 10:06:29 PM »

I know why you are celebrating!!!! 

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: March 20, 2010, 10:11:33 PM »

i am so hoping that the skelton looking thing in the pic is Natalee
but it looks like rocks and coral to me, i snorkeled a lot when i lived in FL
the family has been through so much already, with all the bs and lies
the stick thing in pic is i beleive a fish

aruba dive sites map
http://www.enjoyaruba.com/divingmap/index.htm

i sure hope the pic is Natalee, ive done some snorkeling, and sometimes
rocks and coral, can look like what they are not, like when you see a cloud
that looks like a dog,rabbits ect.
bonaire, shows the coral, kinda face looking
http://www.panraven.com/visitor/VisitorViewStory.epage?sp=Sview&sp=154975

The Big Brain Coral
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0vxmDIaJ-c

the rod/stick thing in pic, is a fish
sand-diver fish
http://www.ehow.com/video_4956551_fish-identification-sand-diver.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: March 20, 2010, 10:14:35 PM »

Lovin the posts Carpe!God Bless ya!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: March 20, 2010, 10:21:42 PM »

I know why you are celebrating!!!! 
On to Syracuse Wreck.Was thinkin bout ya when they where playin.Although we as monkey's disagree on many things,i continue to root afar for teams that i know are dear to monkey's hearts.Wish OSU coulda pulled out tha victory against GT but,OSU has a lot to look forward to and will be back creating havoc in the tourney soon enough.Was sad to see Texas lose,not only for TM but,other Longhorn fans.Avery Bradley of the longhorns has lived up in the Seattle area for about 4 years after moving up from Texas.If Avery stays in school,as well as some of the other guys at Texas,they WILL make a run in next years tourney.Mark them words!See ya'll in Syracuse!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: March 20, 2010, 10:29:31 PM »

Come on Klaas.You can give KTF just one WHOOF!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: March 20, 2010, 10:32:52 PM »

KTF.. not Klaas but woof!    
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: March 20, 2010, 10:34:14 PM »

Aruban divers find little in first look for possible Natalee Holloway skeleton

By Toraine Norris -- The Birmingham News
March 20, 2010, 8:15PM

The lead investigator for Aruban police said Saturday night that divers will resume searching Sunday in an area where a couple snorkeling took an underwater picture they believe may be the skeleton of missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway.

Deputy Police Chief Adolpho Richardson told The Birmingham News that nothing was found in the area searched Saturday.

"The FBI is helping Aruban authorities by conducting more interviews with the Pennsylvania couple who took pictures," Richardson said. Also being interviewed are members of the group on the snorkeling trip, he said.

"We are trying to narrow down the search area," Richardson said. "We have an idea of where it could have been but we are just guessing based on the information we have. The moment we have more accurate information, you can conduct a more thorough search."

The search is the latest of many that authorities have launched since Holloway disappeared in Aruba in 2005 while on a school trip. The 18-year-old was last seen leaving a bar with Joran van der Sloot on the final night of a high school graduation trip.

Richardson said the dive team will remain on the scene as long as it takes.

"The FBI has been in contact with the Holloway family," he said.

Efforts to reach Holloway's parents, Dave Holloway of Mississippi and Beth Twitty of Mountain Brook, were unsuccessful Saturday.

Larry Garrison, who has been a spokesman for Dave Hollway, said Natalie's father has received similar pictures in the past only to find out they are rock formations.

"He is more or less dismissing this," Garrison said Saturday. "I think they've found the same thing other people have found in the past, rock formations."

Aruban spokeswoman Ann Angela told the Associated Press it is too early to say whether the Pennsylvania ouple's underwater photo is more viable than other tips authorities have received.

"It could be a skull, it could be a stone, it could be anything," she said. "That's what we're trying to figure out."

The couple cannot pinpoint the exact location, but an Aruba resident believes he can find the spot, Angela said.

"We are a very small island with lots of people diving or snorkeling, so it's not unusual for one of us to see an underwater picture and recognize the location."

John and Patti Muldowney made the pictures while vacationing in Aruba in early October 2009. John Muldowney, who appeared on CNN's Nancy Grace show Friday night, said his wife took the pictures in about 15 feet of water.

He said the film was not developed until December. Fearing the photos may be remains of Holloway, Muldowney said he turned the pictures over to the FBI.

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/03/aruban_divers_in_first_look_fo.html

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.