May 06, 2024, 08:23:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 259787 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #300 on: February 27, 2009, 11:03:38 PM »

'Night Monks. Going to shuffle off to bed.  Sleep warm everybody.

Night BabyBear I'm not far behind ya!
Nighters you two! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #301 on: February 27, 2009, 11:04:28 PM »

Ok monkeys, I'm heading for the monkey bunkey. I just got done listening to all 5 parts and personally, I'm fricking exhausted. Please pray for me that I don't have nightmares. But I hope JAA does!! 
Couldn't resist one last shot before clocking out!
Nighters Boo!

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: February 27, 2009, 11:04:44 PM »

Good post Cappuccino.. I watched his body language also and I think you are spot on. The inappropriate laughing was interesting from a psych perspective.. it can be indicative of neurological dysfunction of the brain, to deception, drug abuse or social phobias. In Lee's case it may be all 3. He seemed awkward at times and arrogant at intervals. This family is severely dysfunctional and toxic.. Reminds me that the apples dont fall far from the tree.. I cant wait until Mr Morgan deposes Spindy.. she will be very outmatched. I cant wait 

I have had brief episodes of innappropriate laughter/giggles at a funeral or during church, I admit, and I attribute it to nerves or stress. But so often like Lee? No way.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #303 on: February 27, 2009, 11:05:27 PM »

WHOA!

sniped from above article Klaas posted

Lee said he never saw any threatening texts that Casey claimed Zenaida sent her and he never saw threatening emails on MySpace that Casey told him about, because Casey's emails between April and July had been deleted, which Casey denied doing.    "Zenaida didn't think that Caylee should've been with Casey and taking Caylee for a period of time to teach her a lesson," he said.

Not only is that the first we've heard any such thing that Casey said she received texts & emails BUT it contradicts Casey's assertions to detectives during her voluntary sworn statement at Universal!!    Discovery says otherwise, no such threats were on her cell, email, internet or otherwise from ANYONE.

And then this nugget, Lee refused to answer a direct question as to whether he believes Casey killed Caylee...hmmm
This could plug into a defense of split personalities maybe?

Casey was Zanny.  Zanny, the other personality, did not like the way that the personality, Casey, was treating the child she had been created to protect...

SOOOO THINKING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX HERE...just random ramblings..

I don't think it's that far out of the box. Remember who we're dealing with... I think she may have planned this with a few different options open to her...start with the kidnapping, gosh that doesn't work, let's move on to split personalities...oh, you don't believe that, well, my brother molested me. Note that not one of these is thoroughly thought throught, which is just like Casey...not that smart.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: February 27, 2009, 11:05:39 PM »

Goodnight to all monks headed to bed
Dolce, I love your avi, you look lovely

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #305 on: February 27, 2009, 11:07:05 PM »

From a legal standpoint, what benefit to the defense could it be to have Lee deposed first and Cindy and George not? I have just been wondering what strategy is behind all of this on the Anthonys' part . . . because everything they seem to do is strategic, to protect Casey.

The way Lee so willingly gave this deposition -- when he fought about giving his DNA and fingerprints -- is very fishy.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: February 27, 2009, 11:07:59 PM »

Ok monkeys, I'm heading for the monkey bunkey. I just got done listening to all 5 parts and personally, I'm fricking exhausted. Please pray for me that I don't have nightmares. But I hope JAA does!! 
Couldn't resist one last shot before clocking out!

Night BooMonkey!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: February 27, 2009, 11:09:21 PM »

Listening to end of part 5. People Magazine offering Baez being offered $500,000 for an exclusive on this story!!
ABC offering $200,000 for licensing fee for photos!! Holy Crap Batman!!

Well, well  this exactly what I've  been saying (to anyone who still listens to me) Baez doesn't care one iota what happens to kc, the longer this drags out, the little he does to help her image, the more days that go by just makes his "property" more valuable.

The same version goes for CA. She is cunning and sly, she's exploited this for all it's worth and counting on the big payola
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #308 on: February 27, 2009, 11:09:24 PM »

Klaas,
I resign from here. You are as regimental and cliche-iest as websleuths.

I find it funny that you all talk coffee talk, tea chat, and then when someone comes in with a different opionion, they are attacked, but everyone supports the click--ee. Good luck with all that. Most of the time, i come here when other websites have nothing else going on. I thought you were a supportive, educational community. i no longer think so.  Good luck to you all.

I've made it easy for them not to return.  I suspect this is someone that has been banned at SM under another name 

Thank you Klaas for getting here so quick. You rock!!!!!!!

JSM you don't have to leave... you did NOTHING wrong. JAA started the attack when she said we were being to hard on Lee.

I agree with you, Darla.  And thanks from me too, Klaas.  I thought he/she was way overboard saying that stuff.  Why is it that almost anyone I have seen that supports the A's have to be so mean-spirited??!!

hey wait a minute haha! i havent always agreed with everything said about george and said so, but i really dont think ive ever been 'meanspirited' !

I have noticed that other forums the biggest Anthony supporters are usually very vicious with personal attacks against others. There's not usually much real defense of their point of view, they will often just start slamming.   It gets everybody all crazy.
That was jacked up.

well i dont consider myself an anthony supporter, i just dont always agree with everything said about george. sadly there is no lack of people willing to make jackasses of themselves when hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

OK   you keep your soft spot for george, I have a feeling one day cic-cin gonna dump him  He'll need some friends cause she will take all their new pals cause she'll be the president/ceo of the new foundation.

J/K with ya

haha! if i had to choose, id take him in a red hot minute over dominic casey *gags*

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #309 on: February 27, 2009, 11:10:22 PM »

From a legal standpoint, what benefit to the defense could it be to have Lee deposed first and Cindy and George not? I have just been wondering what strategy is behind all of this on the Anthonys' part . . . because everything they seem to do is strategic, to protect Casey.

The way Lee so willingly gave this deposition -- when he fought about giving his DNA and fingerprints -- is very fishy.

I have two different thoughts on this topic and haven't decided. The first is that Lee actually thinks his parents are nuts and wants to distance himself from them. (Probably not too likely, but I'm leaving the door open.)
Second is that CA/GA want a sample of the questions they'll be asked. What are your thoughts?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: February 27, 2009, 11:14:53 PM »

Based on past cases, I dont think a jury will ever buy into an MPD defense by Crazy. Generally speaking, juries dont like the MPD defense. They will feel some empathy for battered spouses and children, even PPD like Andrea Yates, ( I suspect she was schizophrenic, untreated also )but they dont like the multiple personality defense
BTW, I got pulled over 2 hrs ago when I ran out to get my son at work. I almost went in my pj's, thinking "who is gonna see me?'  I am so glad I got dressed. Maybe next time a bra would be a good idea to prevent an avalanche. I got a warning instead of  a speeding ticket Poor cop musta got scared!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: February 27, 2009, 11:17:37 PM »

::cartwheel::PEANUT    maybe a good choice on your part, GA will be your lap doggie, lie for you, take out the trash, yardwork, throw your in laws thru windows, keeps his eyebrows neatly raked, wears shiny loafers to searches in the woods.............................  you're on to something.....P n G sittin a tree, k i ss i n g    yep it sounds good
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #312 on: February 27, 2009, 11:17:50 PM »

JSM ,
I am sure you disagree with me. In fact, I believe you love to do it. You do like to bully others, and state your opinion multiple times. In fact, on any page that you have posted on, there are at least 5 of your entries. You go girl!
Sorry if you want to get in a fighting match. You won't get into one with Joesama. I have never bullied anyone at Scared Monkeys, much less have I bullied anyone in my life. I don't know who you are or what you are trying to start. I don't know what you mean me posting on five entries on a page.

Holy cow!  I'm sorry to learn that you are a bully, JSM.    And as to your repitition of your opinions, maybe poster is counting replies in a quote stack  ha ha.

Whatev.  Don't pay that person any mind.

Foggy
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: February 27, 2009, 11:18:59 PM »

You're right, I bet they have a strategy too, but likely it is flawed. They sent him in to check out Morgan's style, They are so outmatched by Morgan. He will gently filet them before they even know what happened 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: February 27, 2009, 11:19:43 PM »

I have two different thoughts on this topic and haven't decided. The first is that Lee actually thinks his parents are nuts and wants to distance himself from them. (Probably not too likely, but I'm leaving the door open.)
Second is that CA/GA want a sample of the questions they'll be asked. What are your thoughts?

I am curious to hear other monkeys take on this. I can't see Lee distancing himself from his parents when he presently lives with them. If he always believes his sister, then I doubt he would see nuts when they were right in front of him. As to your second thought, I agree that is a possibility.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #315 on: February 27, 2009, 11:21:10 PM »

I am trying to come up with a smart answer but have to admit that I honestly don't know! I don't know much about legal strategy, but I keep having this nagging feeling that, by giving his deposition now, Lee is somehow protecting either himself or his sister when this goes to trial. Your second idea sounds pretty plausible too!
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #316 on: February 27, 2009, 11:22:09 PM »

You're right, I bet they have a strategy too, but likely it is flawed. They sent him in to check out Morgan's style, They are so outmatched by Morgan. He will gently filet them before they even know what happened 

I can't seriously type the words "Anthony's creating a strategy"  in the same sentence.    Just keep throwing stuff out there to see what sticks.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: February 27, 2009, 11:22:14 PM »

Well I came back with some thoughts but when I looked back to catch up I found someone had their panties in a bunch!  What is it with koolaid drinkers that they always have to get so nasty at the slightest difference of opinion, its obvious on every forum & blog out there.   

I just wanted to say to you JSM, you are a cutie patonie & rest assure you said nothing that deserved that transparent attempt to cause a dispute in our mighty jungle.  I truly believe this person went eeny meenie miney moe as to who they would target, dont take it personally.   Its a good thing this lil Italian with a Jersey accent wasnt here as it occurred because I would have taken that person to church & finished it with a good ole fashion BA DA BING....that being said

Klaas, i just wanted to let you know that it is very much appreciated that we can take comfort here that these types of designed attacks on members will not be tolerated.  On my private general forum, I have considerations for members that encourage them to be respectful if and when they have a difference of opinion with a very distinct warning

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: February 27, 2009, 11:22:35 PM »

Listening to end of part 5. People Magazine offering Baez being offered $500,000 for an exclusive on this story!!
ABC offering $200,000 for licensing fee for photos!! Holy Crap Batman!!

Well, well  this exactly what I've  been saying (to anyone who still listens to me) Baez doesn't care one iota what happens to kc, the longer this drags out, the little he does to help her image, the more days that go by just makes his "property" more valuable.

The same version goes for CA. She is cunning and sly, she's exploited this for all it's worth and counting on the big payola
Dont feel like no one listens! I try to read just about every post, sometimes if people dont answer it is becuse they are trying to catch up or they DO AGREE with you!! 

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #319 on: February 27, 2009, 11:22:56 PM »

'Night Monks. Going to shuffle off to bed.  Sleep warm everybody.

Night BabyBear I'm not far behind ya!
Nighters you two! 

Dolce, i just want to say YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! i hope your twins look just like you! i don't mean this weird or anything but you are so gorgeous pregnant, & i am sure when you are not pregnant! sorry, but just noticed your full pic!!!!! also, you have such a kind heart & that makes you even more beautiful!

SORRY O/T

wendi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.