May 14, 2024, 04:12:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 383318 times)
ellejay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1860 on: January 16, 2010, 08:10:19 PM »

guest no more!   i just had to comment on the latest letter ..

..for a researcher/scientist, this person sure got off the scientific track!

..why on earth would he/she be commenting on “speaking with wanda weary”, the jogger in Blanchard park,ZFG’s mothers foreclosure, kc’s “job” –Still claimimg she WAS working “ sort of/at/in/near” (??) Disney in 2008! talking about RP, TL, AH, JG, etc.  etc...mind boggling.

..for a researcher/scientist----wow! this person is all over the map –( i know i’ve heard of someone that blabs on and on like this before--hmm------the name will come to me, i’m sure.)

..the Henkel duct tape is THE most common ? ( where ? in the writer’s garage ? )

..excellent post:
“   I saw this info posted over on Topix by Margaret-TN  Check out page 21 on this pdf file   http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146581.pdf  “
  ....i see where the scientist got many of his/her “facts” from..

..it’s been said numerous times on this forum----that george’s “ poor me” letter would be trumped soon------this researcher, with apparently nothing but time on his/her hands---tried.

..the letter even ends with “there’s evidence out there ..”-(--what a copy cat!, just what cindy said recently on the today show..) and i thought the inmate’s letter was ludicrous! this one is absurd!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: January 16, 2010, 08:22:33 PM »

..why on earth would he/she be commenting on “speaking with wanda weary”, the jogger in Blanchard park,ZFG’s mothers foreclosure, kc’s “job” –Still claimimg she WAS working “ sort of/at/in/near” (??) Disney in 2008! talking about RP, TL, AH, JG, etc.  etc...mind boggling.

..for a researcher/scientist----wow! this person is all over the map –( i know i’ve heard of someone that blabs on and on like this before--hmm------the name will come to me, i’m sure.)

..the Henkel duct tape is THE most common ? ( where ? in the writer’s garage ? )

..excellent post:
“   I saw this info posted over on Topix by Margaret-TN  Check out page 21 on this pdf file   http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146581.pdf  “

..it’s been said numerous times on this forum----that george’s “ poor me” letter would be trumped soon------this researcher, with apparently nothing but time on his/her hands---tried.

..the letter even ends with “there’s evidence out there ..”-(--what a copy cat!, just what cindy said recently on the today show..) and i thought the inmate’s letter was ludicrous! this one is absurd!

Hi ellyjay, Welcome to SM..glad you got rid of that guest title!!  This was simply another of Cindy's priceless mistakes!!  She forgets or is too stupid to realize, that there are many of us who have been here since day and everything she has said or done is someplace on the internet...she can't hide...she will never be able to hide. She can try to hide behind unsigned, ridiculous letters to Judge Strickland.........but WE KNOW CINDY..you can't hide. We will always find you in the mess........

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: January 16, 2010, 08:56:42 PM »

Welcome ellejay!   
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: January 16, 2010, 09:32:41 PM »

..excellent post:

Great post, welcome to the cage!!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: January 17, 2010, 12:41:53 AM »

Hi
Not too many of us here right now but here's a question that I have about the inmate letter. If we assume that it was written at the request of someone else and considering the timing, I believe that he was coerced or paid to do it. Basically he was giving Casey an alibi, can't the paper trail be traced back to who he knows, who visited him, who wrote him, somebody HAD to have "encouraged" him to write it. In my thinking it's a little more serious than a garden variety jailbird who wants to be important, it seems like a criminal act if he was paid to do it. Why can't LE get to the bottom of all this contamination?  It's getting to the point for me that it's not enough for Casey to pay for her crime, I want the rest of the lowlife's in the slammer too. There's never been a more vile bunch of humans. Thet did not deserve Caylee and she certainly didn't deserve the likes of them.     
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: January 17, 2010, 12:42:32 AM »

..excellent post:

elljay:

Excellent first post.

Excellent post!

"GuestNoMore" sounds like a cool nick/screen name heh.

Glad to have you join us.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1866 on: January 17, 2010, 01:09:47 AM »

WELCOME ellejay   
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: January 17, 2010, 01:10:57 AM »

Latest Jail Fund Account and Commissary Orders of KC's....posted on my photobucket......

12/11/2009--1/6/2010 (remaining pages on photbucket)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ellejay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1868 on: January 17, 2010, 01:24:46 AM »

wow....thank you very much for the warm welcome.

..i've read here a LOT----everyone is so nice to one another , hopefully i'll fit in.

..i HAVE had many responses ready ( in my mind ) over the last year or so....then voila! someone posts my very thought...

..i have been recently going over the A's earlier LE interviews, FBI interviews, Depo's----all i can say is Discrepancy! to the max!

..as i understand it, since they are going to be witnesses @ trial..( and therefore LE won't charge them with anything prior to) AFTER trial----they will be fair game for LE to charge with tampering/obstruction/lying etc etc ?

..if so---surely BC has advised them---(as MN did).are they just ignoring his advice ?
.. is he letting them "be themselves" , so that he too can jump off the anthony train wreck?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: January 17, 2010, 01:49:53 AM »

Call me Krazy, but I re-read George's depo with the State Prosecutors.

If anyone questions the dysfuntion in the Anthony household I would suggest doing the same.

This family of freaks takes dysfunctional to all new levels, IMO.

George's head is so far up Cindy's @ss, it would take the "jaws of life" to extricate it!

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310228/detail.html

seeme, I reread it as well and posted a couple things in the last week about it.....George was so afraid of Cindy he wouldn't pass gas without her approval.  I really would love to read his grand jury testimony...that must be the only time he has felt like a man in many years, only because he knew Cindy would never be able to read it

I agree Sunny.....I think George did tell the truth (maybe not the whole truth) to the Grand Jury. Cindy wasn't there to squeeze his *&#!s while testifying. And he didn't have to tell her the truth about what questions were asked or how he answered them. Probably felt real proud he could keep something from Cindy for once in his life.

I think God was on Caylee's side that day at the Grand Jury b/c Nejames was with George too and told him to tell the truth no matter what. He probably gave him a pep talk and told him he COULD get his balls back if he really wanted them. But when George got home,...... Cindy said no. 

BOO..YA THINK? Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I'm still reading it.  The man has been walking on eggshells every day.  I wonder what he truly believes, not what he is allowed to believe.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ellejay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1870 on: January 17, 2010, 01:57:27 AM »

Hi
Not too many of us here right now but here's a question that I have about the inmate letter. If we assume that it was written at the request of someone else and considering the timing, I believe that he was coerced or paid to do it. Basically he was giving Casey an alibi, can't the paper trail be traced back to who he knows, who visited him, who wrote him, somebody HAD to have "encouraged" him to write it. In my thinking it's a little more serious than a garden variety jailbird who wants to be important, it seems like a criminal act if he was paid to do it. Why can't LE get to the bottom of all this contamination?  It's getting to the point for me that it's not enough for Casey to pay for her crime, I want the rest of the lowlife's in the slammer too. There's never been a more vile bunch of humans. Thet did not deserve Caylee and she certainly didn't deserve the likes of them.    

..my opinion but--i'm fairly certain that anything written BY an inmate TO a judge----would quite easily be traced back to that inmate...by the inmate # etc. ( or do ALL letters within the system just "get sent out" ?)

..WHY write it ? notoriety? jailhouse boredom? a "get-out-of-jail-free-for-10-minutes card" .(for a quick interview).

..his letter is so lacking in anything factual----"he saw her getting "hi" through the window"..."saw caylee "playing by the tire well"...???
sounds like bits and pieces someone ( desperate) picked up off of the news/magazines...totally not credible , just babbling.
..if this is the alibi KC was hoping for-----it will never fly.
ellejay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1871 on: January 17, 2010, 02:17:38 AM »

Call me Krazy, but I re-read George's depo with the State Prosecutors.

If anyone questions the dysfuntion in the Anthony household I would suggest doing the same.

This family of freaks takes dysfunctional to all new levels, IMO.

George's head is so far up Cindy's @ss, it would take the "jaws of life" to extricate it!

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310228/detail.html

seeme, I reread it as well and posted a couple things in the last week about it.....George was so afraid of Cindy he wouldn't pass gas without her approval.  I really would love to read his grand jury testimony...that must be the only time he has felt like a man in many years, only because he knew Cindy would never be able to read it

I agree Sunny.....I think George did tell the truth (maybe not the whole truth) to the Grand Jury. Cindy wasn't there to squeeze his *&#!s while testifying. And he didn't have to tell her the truth about what questions were asked or how he answered them. Probably felt real proud he could keep something from Cindy for once in his life.

I think God was on Caylee's side that day at the Grand Jury b/c Nejames was with George too and told him to tell the truth no matter what. He probably gave him a pep talk and told him he COULD get his balls back if he really wanted them. But when George got home,...... Cindy said no. 

BOO..YA THINK? Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I'm still reading it.  The man has been walking on eggshells every day.  I wonder what he truly believes, not what he is allowed to believe.

i hope i'm doing this correctly----following many quotes:

i found, in GA's early LE interviews/FBI interviews he WAS trying to help----talking abut KC stealing, saying he wasn't even sure she HAD worked in the last couple of years, chasing her down, the f**ing gas cans etc....

..then---he did a complete turn about---stealing ? casey ? news to me.

..using credit cards ? news to me.

..chasing her down ? umm, no, i was mistaken, that was months ago.

..did she work? yes! and i'm sooo proud of her!my little princess!

..what.a.crock.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: January 17, 2010, 02:22:04 AM »

Welcome LJ!

Yup, George got his script.

I believe in miracles!
ellejay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1873 on: January 17, 2010, 02:33:28 AM »

..thanks bear...
..wow..i just noticed..you're 10,370 posts ahead of me!
..gulp------i have no intention of keeping up!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: January 17, 2010, 04:00:04 AM »

..thanks bear...
..wow..i just noticed..you're 10,370 posts ahead of me!
..gulp------i have no intention of keeping up!

You're off to a good start!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: January 17, 2010, 05:06:15 AM »

Famous Quotes:

George Anthony p. 193/377 line 13/14

"There's nothing like thinking you have gas and then you don't."

Glad to see he had his priorities in order.

I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: January 17, 2010, 07:00:38 AM »

Thanks Seeme. 
Daddy has made a donation I see, just in time for Christmas. 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: January 17, 2010, 09:03:42 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Seeme, thank you for the latest account/commissary reports. Other than the usual junk food, Casey sure is buying a lot of pens and tampons. And she got herself a new pair of shoes, awwwww.....

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1878 on: January 17, 2010, 09:34:07 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1427

The “Letter-Writer’s” claims about the Death Hair

Posted on January 17th, 2010 by by Valhall

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1879 on: January 17, 2010, 10:14:57 AM »

Doesn't matter....they don't need a death band on one measly hair to convict this slore 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.