May 16, 2024, 08:27:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #70  (Read 267436 times)
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1400 on: December 10, 2008, 11:41:07 AM »

Are we still expecting the Anthony's to be on Larry tonight?  Last night they bumped the scheduled guest to talk about the Governor that was arrested.  He said the guest agreed to be on tonight instead.  Will they split the show or bump the Anthony's? 

According to the website, yes:

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/

Where is Caylee Anthony?
Exclusive! Caylee Anthony's grandparents. Their daughter's in prison - charged with the murder of Caylee. So why do her grandparents think she's still alive? Get their side of the story! They take YOUR calls!

Plus, Suze Orman! Want to know how to make it through the holidays during tough economic times? Get your calls and questions ready!

BLOG - Anthonys: We Won't Turn Our Back on Caylee

Tonight, 9 ET

Email Your questions!
iReport.com: Send your questions in an I-Ask video email!

Thanks Klaas!  You are amazing. 

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: December 10, 2008, 11:41:28 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

We survived the night and now there's snow in the forecast!!!! 

1 to 3 inches!!! Yippee!!!      

Happy to see that you made it back this morning Monken...and you too Trimm
Are you in Tornado prone areas?

We've got 3 to 6 inches coming once this rain turns to snow 
supposed to drop 18 degrees in one hour just before...should make for some good ice skating in the roads 

Yes, east central MS, I'm glad it's over!!!  We may even get more than 3 in. of snow, hope we don't lose power!   

Ditto on that .
Doesn't SS know we'd have to skate on the roads cause Southerners sure as **** can't drive on icey roads.   

I sure do...I see you folks ice driving all the time...on CNN
Kinda like Clark Griswold on roller skates 

8-10 inches of snow doesn't phase me..I use to drive 35 miles each way to work..long before the snow plows get out 

Bragger.    You have to admit we do make for some good entertainment. Some of us just get out on the back roads and see how far we can slide!

I don't get out, Trimm, when you do, people come flying at you from all sides! It's like bumper cars; more cars in ditches than on the road!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1402 on: December 10, 2008, 11:42:40 AM »

ok, let me just put this out there, if we can wipe our memories clean of this case and start fresh -- 

You are a juror:

Defense says Caylee alive, potential sightings, no body

Prosecutors say Caylee is dead - high chloroform levels in trunk, hair from a deceased Caylee, human decomp in the trunk, and maggots with Caylee's DNA (hoping this last is true)

So, what do you think? Without a body do they have enough? This is of course not even accounting for Casey's lies and her behavior, web searches, anything else incriminating.

I have to side with forensics/science.  There is NO WAY to explain away the decomp in her trunk unless it is Caylee.  The hair alone from Caylee should hang her.  That can't be explained away, IMO.

Good Morning Monkeys!

I agree about the forensics/science also.  When you put everything together (forensics, Casey's lies, her behavior, witness testimony) it will tip the scales beyond reasonable doubt.  We have to keep in mind that the Prosecution has not shown us EVERYTHING!  I think things are going to come out in this trial that will shock us.  I have read on W/S where some posters are like, "how do we know Casey even did it?"  Ugh!  Do some people not pay attention?

Lisa
Yes, once everything is laid out the state will have a strong case I believe. Don't even get me started with the posts about "how do we know Casey even did it?" Those are the people that the defense would like to have on the jury, and it only takes one of them to hang it.

That is true.... but consider that the jury should convict based on evidence and the LAW. Do they have enough evidence to show that Casey intentionally killed her.... or was it an accident? Not reporting it for a month, partying, stealing, lying, etc. all goes to character and state of mind.... NOT evidence of premeditated murder.
Do not misunderstand me... anyone who follows this case believes 100% that she is guilty... and I am no exception. But that jury will hopefully consist of people who have not followed the case for 6 months, who are willing to view the case objectively and vote with their conscience based on the evidence that is presented.... certainly not on any preconceived ideas that she LOOKS guilty and ACTS guilty so therefore she MUST BE guilty. But then..... people have been convicted on a lot less than what we know so far.... while others have been acquitted on a lot more. It all depends on how well they present the evidence and whether the jury is intelligent enough to understand it. But it would not hurt to KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED and PRAY!!!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: December 10, 2008, 11:42:53 AM »

Like some others in this post, I've had a feeling that Caylee's body has been found. I immediately felt this when TM announced that TES was giving up the search. This is very weird, but tonight I did a search for "caylee's body found" and came up with something really weird:

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/6z7ox/caylees_body_found_mommy_sold_daughter_to_gangsta/

It's some kind of a posted message from craigslist that expired a while ago, with no comments following it, but I found it interesting. I believe these "Gangster Disciples" have a connection to D.B.C. Entertainment. I just don't know who would post this and why if it didn't mean something.
Wow, that is just plain weird.

The other thing is, we have all noticed Casey wearing those rosary beads around her neck. She did that EVEN BEFORE she was arrested; you can see them on her in a photo with Tony Lazzaro where she's wearing that black dress. And the rosary beads, some have mentioned, are some kind of a "gang initiation" symbol.

Also, I know some might disagree with me, but I have always suspected Casey was involved in meth. Her obsession with gasoline, buying straws and cough products with pseudoephedrine in them (go back and recheck her Target receipts), etc, and even her searches for acetone and chloroform could all be explained by a meth addiction. People who make their own meth use these items, I have learned through some research. And, if you take some of the weird things she has said, like how she told her parents she stole Amy's money "under a time of desperation" (it's in one of the jailhouse visits), they can be explained by a meth addiction. She used Amy's money to buy some stuff at Target (like tons and tons of straws at two different targets) that a meth addict might need.

The Gangster Disciples also have a code of silence and secrecy, which might explain a lot of the weird statements that come from the Anthony camp (like Cindy's "there's a lot you don't know and that I can't say"-type things). I am probably WAY out in left field with this, and I am positive some will say so -- because it actually does make more sense to just believe this family is out of its gourd and totally psychopathic -- but this "casey sold caylee to gangsta disciples in meth for sex pact" would be the one thing that starts to put all the pieces together for me, except there really would need to more explaining about how Caylee's body ended up in Casey's trunk, though...

please excuse me for being a little dumb on this - but what do straws have to do with it?   I understand the sudafed being used to make meth - but don't understand what the straws are used for???
Oh, thanks for asking about the straws, I'm sitting going straws... weird part I don't recall straws on the receipts.

I know.   I can't remember the straws, either.    But, if they were there, I wouldn't think anything of it.   Now, I'm curious.  What do straws have to do with meth?     Geez...   I'm so old...   lol
That is the way you smoke meth, you cut off a piece, about as long as your little finger.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1404 on: December 10, 2008, 11:43:44 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!!

Morning!  (This is what I look like when I wake up. Shocked and awed.) 

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1405 on: December 10, 2008, 11:43:59 AM »

scnative,My heart goes out to you.    I  have been down this road and this drug does usually get you in the end.It is hard to watch your child literally killing themselves minute by minute.There are many faces of meth.My son was a multiple drug user and this was a contributing factor of his death in the end.But he never had the meth face,per say.
I saw the picking a few times.But it was the dark haunting eyes that would break your heart.Full of shame,but helpless to the drugs. Just tell her you love and that your there for her.You never know someday your prayers may be answered and she can walk away from it.

As far as Casey goes...I see her more of the occaisonal user and more of a distributer.Just my two cents worth. No matter what ,she is responsible for what happened to that little girl. 
My heart goes out to both of you, knowing also what it is like to have to deal with drug abuse, with a child and a relative. You are both very strong people.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1406 on: December 10, 2008, 11:47:14 AM »

Are we still expecting the Anthony's to be on Larry tonight?  Last night they bumped the scheduled guest to talk about the Governor that was arrested.  He said the guest agreed to be on tonight instead.  Will they split the show or bump the Anthony's? 

Where is Caylee Anthony?
Exclusive! Caylee Anthony's grandparents. Their daughter's in prison - charged with the murder of Caylee. So why do her grandparents think she's still alive? Get their side of the story! They take YOUR calls!

Plus, Suze Orman! Want to know how to make it through the holidays during tough economic times? Get your calls and questions ready!

Tonight, 9 ET

Email Your questions!

Now that just irks me...all we ever here in the MSM is their ridiculous side of the story..

Not one family member...and there has to be more than four...has come out in the MSM to stand up for Caylee...anyone..cousins, aunts, uncles...NOT ONE !

Now I need to add some Kahlua to my coffee.....grrrrrrr

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: December 10, 2008, 11:48:09 AM »

Greta's on "The View"  talking about the Natalee case. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: December 10, 2008, 11:49:32 AM »

Larry King will have the questions screened whether it is emails or phone calls, there is no way C and G would agree to go on his show without that. I don't know what hotel the King show puts its guests at, I suppose the Motel 6 would be out of the question.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1409 on: December 10, 2008, 11:50:14 AM »

Where is Caylee Anthony?

Tonight, 9 ET

Email Your questions!

Now that just irks me...all we ever here in the MSM is their ridiculous side of the story..

Not one family member...and there has to be more than four...has come out in the MSM to stand up for Caylee...anyone..cousins, aunts, uncles...NOT ONE !

Hang on to your hat! The fur's gonna be flying tonight!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: December 10, 2008, 11:50:26 AM »

scnative,My heart goes out to you.    I  have been down this road and this drug does usually get you in the end.It is hard to watch your child literally killing themselves minute by minute.There are many faces of meth.My son was a multiple drug user and this was a contributing factor of his death in the end.But he never had the meth face,per say.
I saw the picking a few times.But it was the dark haunting eyes that would break your heart.Full of shame,but helpless to the drugs. Just tell her you love and that your there for her.You never know someday your prayers may be answered and she can walk away from it.

As far as Casey goes...I see her more of the occaisonal user and more of a distributer.Just my two cents worth. No matter what ,she is responsible for what happened to that little girl. 
My heart goes out to both of you, knowing also what it is like to have to deal with drug abuse, with a child and a relative. You are both very strong people.

It is what it is...there's no sugar coating it.. .

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: December 10, 2008, 11:51:44 AM »

Where is Caylee Anthony?

Tonight, 9 ET

Email Your questions!

Really only Rick, Cindy's brother at this point, very sad indeed. If you have extra Kahlua, my coffee cup is screaming for some.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: December 10, 2008, 11:51:46 AM »

Greta's on "The View"  talking about the Natalee case. 

Thanks, Trimm!   

Phaedrus
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1413 on: December 10, 2008, 11:51:58 AM »

Larry King will have the questions screened whether it is emails or phone calls, there is no way C and G would agree to go on his show without that. I don't know what hotel the King show puts its guests at, I suppose the Motel 6 would be out of the question.

Hopefully one with bedbugs or Crotch Crickets if there is any justice in this world!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1414 on: December 10, 2008, 11:52:39 AM »

I sure do...I see you folks ice driving all the time...on CNN
Kinda like Clark Griswold on roller skates 

8-10 inches of snow doesn't phase me..I use to drive 35 miles each way to work..long before the snow plows get out 

Amen Sea Searcher, born and raised in Michigan. Nothing phases me, except watching the southerners skid past at 75 mph!! I too did 35 miles each way, took me hours to get home when it was over 8 inches, just to do it all over again in the morning.

isn't it a peculiar thing that whenever I see the LE pulling cars out of the median strip and from the woods....they all have out of state licence plates 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: December 10, 2008, 11:54:28 AM »

It is what it is...there's no sugar coating it.. .
That is very true. I love your stories about your Doxie, we had two when I was growing up, but they were not as sassy as yours. Your pup must be a real cutie.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1416 on: December 10, 2008, 11:54:56 AM »

I apologize in advance if this has already been said, but I am in the middle of this thread....
Since Casey is legally next of kin... and has not yet been convicted... she would have to be informed, if this is true. But the Anthonys do not have any legal rights to this information. However, I would think LE would be morally obligated to let them know, just because it might prevent any more "sightings" being followed up on by the A's or their PI's. Further... Casey has no legal obligation to tell her parents. I could be wrong, of course, but that is my understanding.
Keep in mind also.... LP did not state this as fact... he said IF... big difference. But based on the sudden halting of the search by TM, the conflict between him and LP, and the fact that he was not going to resume searching until Jan., plus LE's recent statement that they would no longer follow up any 'sightings' or leads... it all makes sense that they could have enough of the remains to make a positive ID. That of course is MO. 
ITA TxLady2, if KC was told they have irrefutable evidence that Caylee is dead, I highly doubt she would want her parents to know. Maybe this is why she is not seeing anyone, she doesn't want them to find out before the trial. She doesn't want to face her parents as they sit there and look her in the eyes and ask uncomfortable questions. KC would probably request that LE NOT tell CA and GA this information. At the very least she is still receiving "loving" letters from family through JB. She doesn't want her parents to stop and maybe spill some more bad information to the media in retribution for killing Caylee. Let's just keep the love going until the very last minute. JB is smart to keep KC away from them. She would say something stupid and the game would be over. 

Hi, Boo! Yes, I agree... she would not want to break the news to her parents... neither would Baez. And he is under no obligation to tell the public, either.
But when I think about it... wouldn't LE be obligated to make a public announcement... in order to stop any further searches? Or at least so that the Anthonys could finally accept it? I can't see LE withholding info like this until the trial... it doesn't make sense.
I was so surprised when NG didn't pounce on that statement by LP... normally she does. Maybe she already had a heads-up and just chose to let it pass. Or she didn't catch it... but ignoring something like that is SO out of character for her!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1417 on: December 10, 2008, 11:58:27 AM »

Was that after you hiked 10 miles to school in it everyday!!   

Uphill....both ways! and it was 12 miles 

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1418 on: December 10, 2008, 12:00:32 PM »

ok, who's picture do you monkeys want to see this morning?

-Cindy and/or George
-Lee
-Casey
-Other

Um, OTHER, I mean I missed your wedding photos!  Please post again!!!  Please please please!!!!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: December 10, 2008, 12:01:17 PM »

ok, so how many of us are calling in to LK tonight?? Something tells me that we could come up with some good questions...lol..just sayin'...

Also, yall wanna see a real man? A really good looking man?

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.