May 17, 2024, 05:18:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #70  (Read 267509 times)
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1700 on: December 10, 2008, 04:22:26 PM »

Like some others in this post, I've had a feeling that Caylee's body has been found. I immediately felt this when TM announced that TES was giving up the search. This is very weird, but tonight I did a search for "caylee's body found" and came up with something really weird:

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/6z7ox/caylees_body_found_mommy_sold_daughter_to_gangsta/

It's some kind of a posted message from craigslist that expired a while ago, with no comments following it, but I found it interesting. I believe these "Gangster Disciples" have a connection to D.B.C. Entertainment. I just don't know who would post this and why if it didn't mean something.
Wow, that is just plain weird.

The other thing is, we have all noticed Casey wearing those rosary beads around her neck. She did that EVEN BEFORE she was arrested; you can see them on her in a photo with Tony Lazzaro where she's wearing that black dress. And the rosary beads, some have mentioned, are some kind of a "gang initiation" symbol.

Also, I know some might disagree with me, but I have always suspected Casey was involved in meth. Her obsession with gasoline, buying straws and cough products with pseudoephedrine in them (go back and recheck her Target receipts), etc, and even her searches for acetone and chloroform could all be explained by a meth addiction. People who make their own meth use these items, I have learned through some research. And, if you take some of the weird things she has said, like how she told her parents she stole Amy's money "under a time of desperation" (it's in one of the jailhouse visits), they can be explained by a meth addiction. She used Amy's money to buy some stuff at Target (like tons and tons of straws at two different targets) that a meth addict might need.

The Gangster Disciples also have a code of silence and secrecy, which might explain a lot of the weird statements that come from the Anthony camp (like Cindy's "there's a lot you don't know and that I can't say"-type things). I am probably WAY out in left field with this, and I am positive some will say so -- because it actually does make more sense to just believe this family is out of its gourd and totally psychopathic -- but this "casey sold caylee to gangsta disciples in meth for sex pact" would be the one thing that starts to put all the pieces together for me, except there really would need to more explaining about how Caylee's body ended up in Casey's trunk, though...

please excuse me for being a little dumb on this - but what do straws have to do with it?   I understand the sudafed being used to make meth - but don't understand what the straws are used for???
Oh, thanks for asking about the straws, I'm sitting going straws... weird part I don't recall straws on the receipts.

I know.   I can't remember the straws, either.    But, if they were there, I wouldn't think anything of it.   Now, I'm curious.  What do straws have to do with meth?     Geez...   I'm so old...   lol

There is a bad problem in my own neighborhood, with these goobers making meth in the back of their cars, as well,as campers and in the woods.  They use those straws for snorting , the meth is burned to smoke, so straws would be burned.   And, these are not people who we want to mess with either, they all tote guns, and will kill you when you are not looking. If casey was making meth in her trunk, it would explain the smell, as that smell of cooking meth, smells like pure garbage burning. Yet, it seems our local le does not smell what we smell.   mio

If Casey had been doing the Meth thing for awhile, it would explain why Lee thought a bad smell in her trunk was funny.

I don't get it.  What's so funny about a meth smell, Fuzzball???

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1701 on: December 10, 2008, 04:24:55 PM »

OMG, I really AM invisible. Where is my AVATAR??????? NOOOOO!!!!!! Where'd I go???????????????????

RIP Sweet Puppy
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1702 on: December 10, 2008, 04:25:32 PM »

Test  -  Just wanted to see if my avatar is showing
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: December 10, 2008, 04:27:09 PM »

IamHereToday:

Thanks for the tips. Yeah, I should have thought about a solid bg for the wreath. I closed all of the artwork pieces and am not gonna go back and recreate, but makes sense. Wink

Transparent .pngs is the way to go soon. Too many old browsers out there still though. LOL

Thanks again!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1704 on: December 10, 2008, 04:27:09 PM »

OMG, I really AM invisible. Where is my AVATAR??????? NOOOOO!!!!!! Where'd I go???????????????????

Never mind, I'm back!
False Alarm, my avatar disappeared, but just as quickly its back!

RIP Sweet Puppy
scnative
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1705 on: December 10, 2008, 04:27:48 PM »

BTW ~ whatever came of CA's "hacking" incident?  Did she ever file a police report?

***************************************************************Yep! Looks like scotch, meds and emails don't mix.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1706 on: December 10, 2008, 04:28:15 PM »

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
momma monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1707 on: December 10, 2008, 04:28:33 PM »

Yes, Casually Cool...I'm a bean counter...but I'm way more fun than most people would think  ...lol...I see you have a creative side too!  Lovinin' Life is also in our field.  Are you in public or private accounting? 

Government, and you?  I guess I get my quirks from Bob Newhart, another button-down collar ex-CPA.
I too work with many government accountants!

Aren't CPAs a delightful bunch, and handsome to.   

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1708 on: December 10, 2008, 04:28:36 PM »

BTW ~ whatever came of CA's "hacking" incident?  Did she ever file a police report?

***************************************************************Yep! Looks like scotch, meds and emails don't mix.

Ha!  Sin-dy needs a Designated (sober) E-mailer!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1709 on: December 10, 2008, 04:29:28 PM »

Yes, Casually Cool...I'm a bean counter...but I'm way more fun than most people would think  ...lol...I see you have a creative side too!  Lovinin' Life is also in our field.  Are you in public or private accounting? 

Government, and you?  I guess I get my quirks from Bob Newhart, another button-down collar ex-CPA.
I too work with many government accountants!

Aren't CPAs a delightful bunch, and handsome to.   

Wow...there's a bunch of us "delightful, handsome Monkeys in the cage!  I, unfortunately,
don't work in government....public accounting's my game...and look at the calendar...oh no...it's almost the "most wonderful time of the year"  NOT!  I don't know how I'm going to get through this trial and the beginning of tax season all at the same time...now, where's that bartender monkey?  I'll have Bailey's and coffee and keep 'em coming!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1710 on: December 10, 2008, 04:29:53 PM »

OKAY, PRETEND I'M DOLCE!!  Who is Christopher Meloni!!??   

ok, I'm getting the vibe now. He is nice to look at.

Yummmm   

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1711 on: December 10, 2008, 04:30:26 PM »

Never mind, I'm back!
False Alarm, my avatar disappeared, but just as quickly its back!

LOL!

You have to wait for the page to load, QM.

BTW .. have you considered changing your screen name again, yet?

J/K !!!   

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: December 10, 2008, 04:31:08 PM »

I sure do...I see you folks ice driving all the time...on CNN
Kinda like Clark Griswold on roller skates 

8-10 inches of snow doesn't phase me..I use to drive 35 miles each way to work..long before the snow plows get out 

Amen Sea Searcher, born and raised in Michigan. Nothing phases me, except watching the southerners skid past at 75 mph!! I too did 35 miles each way, took me hours to get home when it was over 8 inches, just to do it all over again in the morning.

isn't it a peculiar thing that whenever I see the LE pulling cars out of the median strip and from the woods....they all have out of state licence plates 

Hi, y'all! 
What you all don't realize is, our snow here is a lot different than the powdery stuff you get up north. It is wet, icy stuff, and there is always a layer of ice underneath... because the ground has to freeze first before the snow will stick.
Please don't make fun of us... we just don't see snow all that often here. The northern part of Texas does... Amarillo and Lubbock, and sometimes the western part of the state... but in the southern part, they don't see snow but about every 10 years!! My hubby was raised in Kansas so he is used to driving on snow and ice... but HE sometimes has problems here when the roads are icy.

For me it's not how deep the snow is, but how much ice there is on the road under the snow. What bugs me the most are the people who try to drive as if the snow's not there, and run people into ditches and cause accidents. It's really irritating. I'm in Kansas. We only got like 4-5 inches yesterday, but it was a big deal because people refuse to drive accordingly.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1713 on: December 10, 2008, 04:31:12 PM »

This is a small portion of the post from one of the searchers on 11-8.

I was speaking with a CSI who said there was a search team at the Boggy Creek location that came across something of interest. (same area where the witnesses say they saw KC's car on the side of the road, with her coming out with a shovel). Although I can't say what they found, I can say that it would be something that would potentially give reason to NOT have to continue the search. CSI processed the scene, called in OSCO and a cadaver dog, and took the item of interest" away. We may hear something in the news on this find within the next few weeks.

That's pretty much all I can say for now. I am confident that by the end of the weekend (if not already), she will be found.

Oh, I remember that!!

Glad you saw it too before the moderator took it down. The original poster has now added info on the thread that was started over there on LP's statement on NG.

I can't find the thread with LP's statement on NG.  Wonder if that one has been pulled also.  Does anyone have a link?

Nancy Grace 12-9 Show Discussion ---try looking there, might be on page 2, that's where I found it.

thanks!

They must have done some combining or pruning I found it in pg 5, post #113, if anyone is interested.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1714 on: December 10, 2008, 04:31:30 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys. I'll take Christopher Meloni, but I won't be sad if a pic of Grissom, from the original and still the best Las Vegas CSI.

Oh No Rose, we have the same taste in men!! I adore Grissom, even named my dog after him!!

I love him.I think he is leaving CSI  

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1715 on: December 10, 2008, 04:36:22 PM »

There is no better word to describe what the Anthonys are now doing than CAMPAIGN.  They are on an "if we say it enough times, eventually someone will believe it" campaign. 

We knew exactly why Butthead Baez didn't want the gag order imposed upon the Anthonys and now we're seeing it in action.   

They aren't taking into account that the average human who is not in a comatose state has more common sense than they do. 

Regardless, they can spin their wheels until the cows come home - Casey is going to be convicted and spend a long, long time in jail.  I will be celebrating big time on that great day.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: December 10, 2008, 04:36:36 PM »

I love him.I think he is leaving CSI  

that's cuz we're getting married and will be on a very extended honeymoon. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1717 on: December 10, 2008, 04:37:50 PM »

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1718 on: December 10, 2008, 04:38:19 PM »

This is a small portion of the post from one of the searchers on 11-8.

I was speaking with a CSI who said there was a search team at the Boggy Creek location that came across something of interest. (same area where the witnesses say they saw KC's car on the side of the road, with her coming out with a shovel). Although I can't say what they found, I can say that it would be something that would potentially give reason to NOT have to continue the search. CSI processed the scene, called in OSCO and a cadaver dog, and took the item of interest" away. We may hear something in the news on this find within the next few weeks.

That's pretty much all I can say for now. I am confident that by the end of the weekend (if not already), she will be found.

Oh, I remember that!!

Glad you saw it too before the moderator took it down. The original poster has now added info on the thread that was started over there on LP's statement on NG.

I can't find the thread with LP's statement on NG.  Wonder if that one has been pulled also.  Does anyone have a link?

Nancy Grace 12-9 Show Discussion ---try looking there, might be on page 2, that's where I found it.

thanks!

They must have done some combining or pruning I found it in pg 5, post #113, if anyone is interested.

that particular person made several posts on that thread that brought out alot of good points. I'm just hoping something breaks in the state's case real soon.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1719 on: December 10, 2008, 04:38:58 PM »

Has anyone been to the Larry King Blog, the Anthonys have written a commentary, which I believe is on here many pages back. I was looking at the comments. One lady who is going to Europe, will be putting Caylee flyers in bathrooms across Europe. Hang on there will be a Caylee sighting soon somewhere in Europe. Another trip for the Anthonys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.