May 17, 2024, 10:40:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #70  (Read 267526 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #560 on: December 09, 2008, 12:28:51 PM »

Well then, let me try another picture.

Lisa
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #561 on: December 09, 2008, 12:29:10 PM »

im back.  Im trying to make us all signs for the court day.  They say "we hate them all"  with a tiny insigna of SM on them. 
That's sounds like a great idea.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #562 on: December 09, 2008, 12:30:00 PM »

The only truth that came out of the Today Show, was when Matt Lauer said they get tons of angry email, because it is always one sided for Casey, the Anthonys and Baez. Alot of busy Monkeys I see.

The Today Show and Larry King really should have someone of an opposing view on with the A's and Baez!  I think Cindy's brother Rick would be perfect to go up against the the A's!

Lisa
Maybe Rick will call in with a question on Larry King.

He can ask Cindy if she bought the seeing-eye dog yet.  Cuz she's so damn blind!

Lisa
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: December 09, 2008, 12:30:28 PM »

This freaks me out. When George is talking about the tip from Newport, he says the couple who called in the tip have still photos and surveillance of the child!! Okay, that is getting way out of hand! These people need to be stopped. I wish that the family in the mall would have come foreword...

Carmen
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: December 09, 2008, 12:31:21 PM »

OMG, TruTV is going to give Jose creditability by letting him be a commentator?  A guest lawyer?  Doesn't he have enough to do with Casey's trial right around the corner?

Morning, monks.  Still feeling like hell, this cold is kicking my butt.

That's what I was thinking!   He isn't qualified to do chit!  SpongeBob Lawyer Pants would have made a better commentator!

Lisa

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: December 09, 2008, 12:36:53 PM »

This freaks me out. When George is talking about the tip from Newport, he says the couple who called in the tip have still photos and surveillance of the child!! Okay, that is getting way out of hand! These people need to be stopped. I wish that the family in the mall would have come foreword...
Newport, what state. Please don't say Newport Beach, California, close to where I live. It's really nice there so maybe they can walk along the beach, stop for a few drinks, in btw looking at photos and surveillance tapes.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #566 on: December 09, 2008, 12:37:00 PM »

Is this the California tip?  Mark my words monkeys!  The Anthony's will have found "Caylee" right before this trial is due to start.   

Lisa
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: December 09, 2008, 12:38:33 PM »

Manners, Common Sense, Self Respect, Thoughtfulness.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #568 on: December 09, 2008, 12:44:32 PM »

OMG, TruTV is going to give Jose creditability by letting him be a commentator?  A guest lawyer?  Doesn't he have enough to do with Casey's trial right around the corner?

Baez has nothing else better to do with his time. Hope you feel better soon.

I wonder if SpongeBob Lawyer Pants asks the court for a new trial date, the court can say "Dude! You've spent so much time on TV that you haven't had time to prepare a defense, and now you want more time?? Denied!"

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: December 09, 2008, 12:45:00 PM »

The only truth that came out of the Today Show, was when Matt Lauer said they get tons of angry email, because it is always one sided for Casey, the Anthonys and Baez. Alot of busy Monkeys I see.

The Today Show and Larry King really should have someone of an opposing view on with the A's and Baez!  I think Cindy's brother Rick would be perfect to go up against the the A's!

Lisa
Maybe Rick will call in with a question on Larry King.

He can ask Cindy if she bought the seeing-eye dog yet.  Cuz she's so damn blind!

Lisa

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: December 09, 2008, 12:45:01 PM »

Manners, Common Sense, Self Respect, Thoughtfulness.

Appropriate laughter.......
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #571 on: December 09, 2008, 12:47:40 PM »

O/T  Our Govenor was just arrested by Feds for Corruption Charges.  I love it when bad guys go down 

Now if we can get some JUSTICE in Florida.....Oh Happy Day !!

He is gonna have a hard time keeping that hairdo up in prison. Looks like a Ken doll's "hair." 

This is great news for Illinois!!    

Hope he takes the rest of the bad guys with him, one by one, like dominos.  Til the mutha of all bad guys DREW PETERSON, last one to fall.  Heh.  Gotta love that!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: December 09, 2008, 12:52:18 PM »

Baez has nothing else better to do with his time. Hope you feel better soon.

I wonder if SpongeBob Lawyer Pants asks the court for a new trial date, the court can say "Dude! You've spent so much time on TV that you haven't had time to prepare a defense, and now you want more time?? Denied!"
The court better, Baez is on all these shows, and Kobe hasn't even showed up in Orlando to look at the evidence.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #573 on: December 09, 2008, 12:55:03 PM »

Is this the California tip?  Mark my words monkeys!  The Anthony's will have found "Caylee" right before this trial is due to start.   

Lisa

??????

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: December 09, 2008, 12:56:55 PM »

Newport, what state. Please don't say Newport Beach, California, close to where I live. It's really nice there so maybe they can walk along the beach, stop for a few drinks, in btw looking at photos and surveillance tapes.
That's exactly where they said....Keep your children inside if they are under the age of 12!!! Apparently Caylee could be almost as tall as me so there is quite a range of ages in jeopardy here!!!

Carmen
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #575 on: December 09, 2008, 12:59:32 PM »

Lisa

??????

I think these people are nuts enough to kidnap a Caylee look-alike.

Lisa
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: December 09, 2008, 01:00:12 PM »

I apoogize if this update of today has already been posted.

Busy day ... no time to catch up.

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!

Janet
10:00 AM PT

+++++

Lawyer: Public Hasn't Gotten Whole Story About Casey
Tuesday, December 09, 2008 12:19:09 PM

ORLANDO-- The lawyer for Casey Anthony says Central Florida -- and the rest of the country -- aren't getting the whole story when it comes to his client.

Jose Baez appeared on the "Today" show Tuesday morning.

He maintained Casey's innocence on charges of murdering her 3-year-old daughter -- who has not been seen alive since June.

Despite the hundreds of pages of documents, and interviews released in the case, Baez said the public is only getting a fraction of the story when it comes to his client.

He also said he wants to try and keep her trial in Central Florida, but is checking into other locations to see where the best place to try the case will be.

This is just the latest in a big string of national attention in the case.

On Wednesday, George and Cindy Anthony will appear on Larry King, and the search for Caylee is set to be profiled on Friday on "Dateline."

Meanwhile, Baez will be back in court Thursday for another hearing in the case. There will be a pre-trial hearing on the murder charges, and there will also be a hearing on the check fraud charges that Casey Anthony is facing.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/9/lawyer_public_hasn39t_gotten_whole_story_about_casey.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #577 on: December 09, 2008, 01:00:58 PM »

I can't believe that the only defense JB is counting on is the "Caylee is alive" defense!!! How does he think he's going to pull that off? This reasonable doubt media tour has me a bit put out I will say!! I can't believe that one women of the two that took the pictures suggested they grab the child!! That freaken scares me!!! People are nuts and the A's have no regard for others so this has potential to not end well

Carmen
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: December 09, 2008, 01:02:08 PM »

Anthony Defense Team Leaves Discs Full Of Tips
Monday, December 8, 2008 – updated: 10:37 am EST December 9, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Although Casey Anthony's family and her lawyers claim her missing daughter Caylee is alive, information that could help find her has been abandoned at the Orange County Sheriff's Office for an entire month.

Anthony’s attorney, Jose Baez, went to court demanding access to those tips but he hasn’t examined them yet. Casey Anthony is charged with murder in connection with the child's death, although her body has not been found.

On November 5, 2008, Baez said, “We all believe she's alive and if these tips, if there's one credible tip in that 5,000, it's worth us going through them.”

He's received repeated reminders that the tips, which took 50 hours and $980 to compile, were ready for him to pick up.

Baez filed a court motion asking for "any police investigation reports or any other similar documentation ... which involves the investigation of tips, leads and follow-ups ... on sightings of Caylee."

Baez's spokesman said the sheriff's office has misled them in the past, implying the abandoned discs don't contain tips of Caylee sightings. He said that despite the defense having not looked at them yet. He also said that Baez "could maybe already know what's on those discs."

The sheriff's office offered to let the defense team look at all the tips it wants after it's paid for the work that's already been done. So far, Baez has not done that.

Baez is scheduled back in court Thursday for a pre-trial hearing on Casey Anthony's murder charges.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18230424/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: December 09, 2008, 01:03:35 PM »

That's exactly where they said....Keep your children inside if they are under the age of 12!!! Apparently Caylee could be almost as tall as me so there is quite a range of ages in jeopardy here!!!
Surveillance tapes, I'm completely creeped out by that. If the family of the little girl finds out about this, I sure hope something will be done by them legally, why didn't they just call LE. I'd be livid if I found out about still photos and tapes if that were my child.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.