May 14, 2024, 10:52:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7 3/14/09 - 3/18/09  (Read 316063 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1500 on: March 17, 2009, 03:44:58 PM »

Hey  everybody needs to check this out, Not saying this is what happened with Haleigh as it would be a little loud to do but it is scary and can be done to anyones house when they are not at home.....Im changing my locks like really fast!!!!!!!!!

http://www.lockbumping.org/

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1501 on: March 17, 2009, 03:45:02 PM »

Wonder what Ron and Cobra talked about behind that convenience store, I hope Cobra is getting his point across to Ron, I dont think Rons attitude will scare him like it has others!
Is this per one of the relatives?  Are you still emailing info?  My email was passed to you by Boo (I think, asked her too), but she may have gotten busy.  Anyways I haven't gotten anything.

I totally agree with you about Cobra, don't think he will in any way be intimidated by Ron.

Why did they meet behind a convenience store?  That sounds kind of clandestine to me.
They didnt meet there, this is where Cobra was when they pulled into town and saw him, he put his arm around Ronald and they walked away to talk in private....whats so clandestine about that?

where is this info coming from? another local or what?
Oh sorry, my bad, I was on the phone,  Here is and article about the same thing I was describing to you!
By Art Harris, The Bald Truth
(c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

SATSUMA, Fla., March 16–The 17-year-old babysitter who was sleeping in the same room with Haleigh Cummings when the five year old vanished says she doesn’t need a lawyer.

“Lawyers are for guilty people, I have nothing to hide,” Misty Cummings tells me in an exclusive interview the day after coming home from New York City and a Today Show interview with her day old husband Ronald, that critics say raises more troubling questions about the story she’s told police.

Misty wore blue jean shorts, and a t shirt as she climbed out of her new husband’s white pickup emblazoned with the slogan, “Only God Can Judge Me.”

Her new mother in law, Teresa Neves, gushed with praise for how much Haleigh and her baby brother, Ronald, Jr., aka Junior, loved Misty and how they couldn’t wait for her to marry her son, Ronald.

He was working the night shift at a nearby plant when he says he got a chilling call from Misty: she couldn’t find Haleigh anywhere, and the back door was wide open, propped open by a brick.

For her part, Misty said they called her “stepmom,” and claimed the children prefered her over their own mother, Crystal Sheffield, 23, who lost custody in 2005 when a magistrate ruled the children would enjoy a higher standard of living with the father.

He also cited Crystal’s admission she’d done cocaine. Ronald denied he did any drugs, despite a lengthy record of arrests, but no apparent convictions.

Crystal told me in an exclusive interview that she was afraid to tell the judge where she’d gotten the drugs–Ronald, allegedly– as he stared a hole through her in court, she says. “I was afraid of him,” she said in our interview, describing partying that began with pot, then pills and cocaine.

Her lawyer, Kim L. Picazio, a veteran family lawyer and mother of three, says Ronald began feeding her drugs shortly after he started dating her at 14. He would certainly deny it.

While I spoke with Misty and her new mother in law, Teresa Neves on Sunday, a colorful, pro bono private investigator from Broward County named William Staubs, aka Cobra, put his arm around Ronald, and wandered around the corner at the CITGO for a heart-to-heart.

Cobra, a six foot, 250 pound self proclaimed “hillbilly” who counts over 8,000 fugitives, 200 child molesters and one terrorist he’s brought in, tells me he assured the skinny, grieving father his only mission was to find Haleigh, or “the scumbag who took her.”

While a task force of state, federal and local police, lead by the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department runs down tips anjd leads, Cobra says he’s been hearing from locals who have been providing him with confidential information they just “dont’ feel comfortable telling a cop.”

By Monday night, he counted 100 tips he’d either chased down and dismissed or was still actively working. And as he was refueling at a local convenience store, a weeping Teresa Neves, Ronald’s mother, pulled up in her red pick-up and pleaded with him to search a swampy area leading to the lake behind his trailer, and off they went to tromp in the woods. Neves said she’d spent four hours looking around, and became unnerved when she spied what looked like an underground pen that appeared to be a “tiny jail.”

After an hour following Haleigh’s grandmother through forest thick with palmettos, cotton mouth snakes, black recluse spiders and black mud black mud that made a sucking sound when Mrs. Neves made a wrong step in her sandals and white jeans, we became separated and found her down a long dirt road. She said she’d spied a long cotton mouth snake and made a run for it.

We emerged at the house of an ex-Marine who said we were lucky he’d unloaded his gun. He didn’t like strangers in his backyard, and asked if we’d seen the no tresspassing signs. He said law enforcement had searched his home and others in the area several times, and sent divers into the murky lake behind him that’s thick with alligators.

As for the underground “jail” Neves described, he said they were hog pens, and totally innocent. “I’m just here to find Haleigh,” Cobra explained, “so we got to check out any credible lead.”

In our interview, Misty told me she believed she’d been cleared as a possible suspect after a polygraph examiner told her she’d passed her lie detector test. But police refused to confirm it, and sources close to case told me no one had been ruled out and that they were looking at several individuals, closing no doors.

In fact, sources tell me they may want to speak with Misty again to clear up timelines from the night Haleigh vanished, and other areas of interest, including one relative the family says they consider their number one suspect.

Watch our Misty exclusive and let us know what you think.

Can you please point out the "behind convenience store" part? I can not find it. Only thing I found  similar was him fueling up etc....
Thanks

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: March 17, 2009, 03:46:25 PM »

IM I can not pick, they are all so very very beautiful!!  You are so kind to send those to her, I am sure it will be greatly apreciated!
Haleigh loves the color pink according to pictures.

Thanks, I heard pink and purple are her favorite colors, as the Haleighbug Foundation is painted lavender

IM , why not send all 3? They are all really nice

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: March 17, 2009, 03:47:52 PM »

Wonder what Ron and Cobra talked about behind that convenience store, I hope Cobra is getting his point across to Ron, I dont think Rons attitude will scare him like it has others!
Is this per one of the relatives?  Are you still emailing info?  My email was passed to you by Boo (I think, asked her too), but she may have gotten busy.  Anyways I haven't gotten anything.

I totally agree with you about Cobra, don't think he will in any way be intimidated by Ron.

Why did they meet behind a convenience store?  That sounds kind of clandestine to me.
They didnt meet there, this is where Cobra was when they pulled into town and saw him, he put his arm around Ronald and they walked away to talk in private....whats so clandestine about that?

Oh sorry, my bad, I was on the phone,  Here is and article about the same thing I was describing to you!

SATSUMA, Fla., March 16–The 17-year-old babysitter who was sleeping in the same room with Haleigh Cummings when the five year old vanished says she doesn’t need a lawyer.

“Lawyers are for guilty people, I have nothing to hide,” Misty Cummings tells me in an exclusive interview the day after coming home from New York City and a Today Show interview with her day old husband Ronald, that critics say raises more troubling questions about the story she’s told police.

Misty wore blue jean shorts, and a t shirt as she climbed out of her new husband’s white pickup emblazoned with the slogan, “Only God Can Judge Me.”

Her new mother in law, Teresa Neves, gushed with praise for how much Haleigh and her baby brother, Ronald, Jr., aka Junior, loved Misty and how they couldn’t wait for her to marry her son, Ronald.

He was working the night shift at a nearby plant when he says he got a chilling call from Misty: she couldn’t find Haleigh anywhere, and the back door was wide open, propped open by a brick.

For her part, Misty said they called her “stepmom,” and claimed the children prefered her over their own mother, Crystal Sheffield, 23, who lost custody in 2005 when a magistrate ruled the children would enjoy a higher standard of living with the father.

He also cited Crystal’s admission she’d done cocaine. Ronald denied he did any drugs, despite a lengthy record of arrests, but no apparent convictions.

Crystal told me in an exclusive interview that she was afraid to tell the judge where she’d gotten the drugs–Ronald, allegedly– as he stared a hole through her in court, she says. “I was afraid of him,” she said in our interview, describing partying that began with pot, then pills and cocaine.

Her lawyer, Kim L. Picazio, a veteran family lawyer and mother of three, says Ronald began feeding her drugs shortly after he started dating her at 14. He would certainly deny it.

While I spoke with Misty and her new mother in law, Teresa Neves on Sunday, a colorful, pro bono private investigator from Broward County named William Staubs, aka Cobra, put his arm around Ronald, and wandered around the corner at the CITGO for a heart-to-heart.
Cobra, a six foot, 250 pound self proclaimed “hillbilly” who counts over 8,000 fugitives, 200 child molesters and one terrorist he’s brought in, tells me he assured the skinny, grieving father his only mission was to find Haleigh, or “the scumbag who took her.”

While a task force of state, federal and local police, lead by the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department runs down tips anjd leads, Cobra says he’s been hearing from locals who have been providing him with confidential information they just “dont’ feel comfortable telling a cop.”

By Monday night, he counted 100 tips he’d either chased down and dismissed or was still actively working. And as he was refueling at a local convenience store, a weeping Teresa Neves, Ronald’s mother, pulled up in her red pick-up and pleaded with him to search a swampy area leading to the lake behind his trailer, and off they went to tromp in the woods. Neves said she’d spent four hours looking around, and became unnerved when she spied what looked like an underground pen that appeared to be a “tiny jail.”

After an hour following Haleigh’s grandmother through forest thick with palmettos, cotton mouth snakes, black recluse spiders and black mud black mud that made a sucking sound when Mrs. Neves made a wrong step in her sandals and white jeans, we became separated and found her down a long dirt road. She said she’d spied a long cotton mouth snake and made a run for it.

We emerged at the house of an ex-Marine who said we were lucky he’d unloaded his gun. He didn’t like strangers in his backyard, and asked if we’d seen the no tresspassing signs. He said law enforcement had searched his home and others in the area several times, and sent divers into the murky lake behind him that’s thick with alligators.

As for the underground “jail” Neves described, he said they were hog pens, and totally innocent. “I’m just here to find Haleigh,” Cobra explained, “so we got to check out any credible lead.”

In our interview, Misty told me she believed she’d been cleared as a possible suspect after a polygraph examiner told her she’d passed her lie detector test. But police refused to confirm it, and sources close to case told me no one had been ruled out and that they were looking at several individuals, closing no doors.

In fact, sources tell me they may want to speak with Misty again to clear up timelines from the night Haleigh vanished, and other areas of interest, including one relative the family says they consider their number one suspect.

Can you please point out the "behind convenience store" part? I can not find it. Only thing I found  similar was him fueling up etc....
Thanks
When they walked off around the corner it was around the corner of the building that was a CITGO,,,,conveneince store!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: March 17, 2009, 03:48:51 PM »

Alright the more I read of this creepy cousin Misty has...I think he has done something!!  Is he in town still or has he left? I have not read anything definant about his current where abouts.

dolce....you are funny....

I have thought this from the beginning...either him or that Chad Reynolds...the SO who disappeared around the same time from his area since Haleigh has been gone....he has not been heard from since then either....
the cousin went back to Tennessee the same time that Haleigh disappeared, same day, same evening..

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1505 on: March 17, 2009, 03:55:55 PM »

Hey  everybody needs to check this out, Not saying this is what happened with Haleigh as it would be a little loud to do but it is scary and can be done to anyones house when they are not at home.....Im changing my locks like really fast!!!!!!!!!

http://www.lockbumping.org/

Thanks for that info.  It is scary.

MM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1506 on: March 17, 2009, 03:56:34 PM »

I am sending these to Crystal for the Haleigh Bug Foundation along with a dontaion, which one do you like best?

BEAUTIFUL!!! I like the one in the middle for Haleigh

Tahnks Jules~gotta run, work is calling

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: March 17, 2009, 03:58:03 PM »

Thanks
When they walked off around the corner it was around the corner of the building that was a CITGO,,,,conveneince store!!!!!!!!

Oh my bad, I took that as them going beside the store..

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1508 on: March 17, 2009, 04:06:25 PM »

color=red]Oh sorry, my bad, I was on the phone,  Here is and article about the same thing I was describing to you![/color]

---snip---

---snip---

Thanks
See above bolded

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1509 on: March 17, 2009, 04:08:48 PM »

Alright the more I read of this creepy cousin Misty has...I think he has done something!!  Is he in town still or has he left? I have not read anything definant about his current where abouts.

I have thought this from the beginning...either him or that Chad Reynolds...the SO who disappeared around the same time from his area since Haleigh has been gone....he has not been heard from since then either....
the cousin went back to Tennessee the same time that Haleigh disappeared, same day, same evening..

Not trying to be funny.  He just looks like a stupid kid that likes to do stupid things while holding a gun.  I can not stand those who try to be something they are not...and in this case he needs to look in the mirror and take a good hard look at his scrawny ass self.  He is not that tough, hell my husband could break him like a twig without even trying.  Grown the heck up PeeWee!  (He makes Lee Anthony look buff)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1510 on: March 17, 2009, 04:10:09 PM »

Not trying to be funny.  He just looks like a stupid kid that likes to do stupid things while holding a gun.  I can not stand those who try to be something they are not...and in this case he needs to look in the mirror and take a good hard look at his scrawny ass self.  He is not that tough, hell my husband could break him like a twig without even trying.  Grow the heck up PeeWee!  (He makes Lee Anthony look buff)
Typo fix...um..I am new!!   

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: March 17, 2009, 04:18:09 PM »

"He was working the night shift at a nearby plant when he says he got a chilling call from Misty: she couldn’t find Haleigh anywhere, and the back door was wide open, propped open by a brick."
Well that's different. Art must have made a mistake.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: March 17, 2009, 04:20:10 PM »

Not trying to be funny.  He just looks like a stupid kid that likes to do stupid things while holding a gun.  I can not stand those who try to be something they are not...and in this case he needs to look in the mirror and take a good hard look at his scrawny ass self.  He is not that tough, hell my husband could break him like a twig without even trying.  Grown the heck up PeeWee!  (He makes Lee Anthony look buff)

No, I know you weren't trying to be funny...it was like a detective...aha! moment the way that I read it.....like after deep thinking and putting things together...aha moment...
He does look like a gangsta wannabe to me....

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1513 on: March 17, 2009, 04:20:24 PM »

"He was working the night shift at a nearby plant when he says he got a chilling call from Misty: she couldn’t find Haleigh anywhere, and the back door was wide open, propped open by a brick."
Well that's different. Art must have made a mistake.
Most certainly would not be his first.  I read another news article though that stated that as well.  I believe it was the Orlando Sentinel.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1514 on: March 17, 2009, 04:21:18 PM »

No, I know you weren't trying to be funny...it was like a detective...aha! moment the way that I read it.....like after deep thinking and putting things together...aha moment...
He does look like a gangsta wannabe to me....
Ah!  Gotcha!  I so would not ever wear a detectives outfit though...ick!!

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1515 on: March 17, 2009, 04:29:33 PM »

I just watched a video on the Art Harris website of his interview with Misty.  On the video is also footage of Cobra and Ron meeting, shaking hands (almost hugging) and Ron smiling saying he feel Cobra is there to find his daughter.

Interesting to watch.  www.artharris.com

MM
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: March 17, 2009, 04:35:58 PM »

I just watched a video on the Art Harris website of his interview with Misty.  On the video is also footage of Cobra and Ron meeting, shaking hands (almost hugging) and Ron smiling saying he feel Cobra is there to find his daughter.

good...looks like both of Haleigh's parents at least agree on one thing and that is perhaps that Cobra can find their daughter

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: March 17, 2009, 04:37:53 PM »

Well, in my opinion thats the way for Cobra to play this up, what is he suppose to do, he is there for the truth and to get information, he cant get that without being friendly and getting people to trust him, you can catch more flies with honey than with salt IMO.......He knows how to play the game!

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1518 on: March 17, 2009, 04:41:33 PM »

Well, in my opinion thats the way for Cobra to play this up, what is he suppose to do, he is there for the truth and to get information, he cant get that without being friendly and getting people to trust him, you can catch more flies with honey than with salt IMO.......He knows how to play the game!

Higher, that may be true and if it works Praise the Lord!!  Get her home however you can.  My heart breaks for all these people.

MM
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1519 on: March 17, 2009, 04:41:43 PM »

Agreed, and he certainly does know how to play.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.