May 14, 2024, 12:43:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 323096 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2008, 09:42:51 AM »

Klaas, I spelled your name wrong. Sorry, slip of the finger. 

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2008, 09:42:59 AM »

Does anyone know if LP is going to be on Dana's show?

I got all the info to Dana yesterday....I do hope he makes it for a Q&A!

Destiny

DES I understand you might nt be able to say but do you know what LP"S female gaurd knows??

No I don't...but I do know that the FBI wanted to meet with her while they were out there this past week...I'll lay my money on it being something she overheard while in the Anthony home...or in the car while she was babysitting Casy to and from Baez's office....remember Casy's 3rd arrest photo...Casy had a blue tooth ear piece in...that Girl can't stop talking...so who knows what the Female Guard may have overheard....JMOO...Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2008, 09:43:39 AM »

Unless I'm mistaken, LE has never said that George, Cindy, or Lee are cleared of any wrongdoing. They may be fully cooperative, and may have not ever been considered (publicly) persons of interest (or even suspects), But I don't recall LE every coming out and stating they are "cleared".

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2008, 09:43:54 AM »

House next door (1805) is for sale. Listed on MLS (Boca Realty): "A must see in this lovely 55+ community in Deerfield Beach." Retirement community.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2008, 09:44:36 AM »

That's Florida'S VERSION OF A "Doing Business As" (DBA). I've seen that address before, too. It may be Lee's. I just checked on his sworn statement to LE and he used Hopespring as his address.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2008, 09:46:09 AM »

Destiny

DES I understand you might nt be able to say but do you know what LP"S female gaurd knows??

No I don't...but I do know that the FBI wanted to meet with her while they were out there this past week...I'll lay my money on it being something she overheard while in the Anthony home...or in the car while she was babysitting Casy to and from Baez's office....remember Casy's 3rd arrest photo...Casy had a blue tooth ear piece in...that Girl can't stop talking...so who knows what the Female Guard may have overheard....JMOO...Des Wink

According to NG last night. She is seeking immunity. You have to wonder what she heard. 

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2008, 09:47:39 AM »

That's Florida'S VERSION OF A "Doing Business As" (DBA). I've seen that address before, too. It may be Lee's. I just checked on his sworn statement to LE and he used Hopespring as his address.

It just occurred to me that Lee is using that address..I was pretty sure he was living somewhere else..What is up with that?? And thanks for helping me with that info...I appreciate it..
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2008, 09:47:47 AM »

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=3661
Lanhawk

Sep 20, 2008 | 9:45 AM

SadaboutCaylee.
I don't buy they found her. Since no murder charges have been filed..Caylee is just a missing person, the LE would have to announce they found a body and pending id. I am not sure they can legally sit on a deceased known body for ....weeks. That whole TES thing looked to me like he took the 5 grand and got out of town. Maybe he couldn't take the heat from the Anthony's. He's job is to find people that families want to be found..dead or alive. Maybe in the Caylee case he realized that his group is too emotionally involved. I not sure and the press sure didn't grill him enough. Now he laying low, talking about losing all the hay for the horses...how much does a bale of hay cost? It just doesn't add up.
I know somebody was here talking about being in the search party and finding something wrapped up in plastic. Says she went back the next day and it smelled and the object was gone, but haven't heard anything else. She reported she signed something not to talk. It would seem to me since they called off the offical search I could talk up a storm about what when on.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2008, 09:48:22 AM »

Destiny

We were talking about this late last night.  The female body guard did something illegal that she needs immunity for.  Overhearing a conversation is not illegal.  I believe that she taped conversations without knowing that is illegal in Florida.  Unless she stole something (which i highly doubt), taping a conversation is pretty significant crime. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2008, 09:48:38 AM »

Quote from: futonfraggle on Today at 03:37:00 AM
Since when are police searching for a body in the river? According to this Orlando man, the police officer that was assigned to his case (someone killed his dog "Dixie") has been tied up "searching for Caylee Anthony in the waterways."

http://www.wftv.com/video/17511985/index.html

Sorry Guys I was looking into this, something doesn't look right to me, a family dog that doesn't live home. Why keep him somewhere else?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2008, 09:49:45 AM »

Hi, There are not many of us here this morning but, i think it was stayhomemommy that was really upset about the pictures of Caylee being sold on Ebay. Does anyone know if she received more responses from her emails to them. i found some more info on that seller , i don't know if anyone has it.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2008, 09:51:57 AM »

Since when are police searching for a body in the river? According to this Orlando man, the police officer that was assigned to his case (someone killed his dog "Dixie") has been tied up "searching for Caylee Anthony in the waterways."

Sorry Guys I was looking into this, something doesn't look right to me, a family dog that doesn't live home. Why keep him somewhere else?

Wasn't that weird? I jumped to the conclusion that this guy either went away (work, vacation?) & asked this dude to watch his dog....but he seemed kind of...out there.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2008, 09:52:16 AM »

Who knows what the circumstances are. My Sis and her husband have a cat, but it lives with my mom- they can't have pets in their place. My dad had a dog, but it lived at my grandma's, and then was "adopted" by her neighbor... because he wasn't able to take it in when he moved.  Things happen.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2008, 09:54:36 AM »

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=3661
Lanhawk

Sep 20, 2008 | 9:45 AM

SadaboutCaylee.
I don't buy they found her. Since no murder charges have been filed..Caylee is just a missing person, the LE would have to announce they found a body and pending id. I am not sure they can legally sit on a deceased known body for ....weeks. That whole TES thing looked to me like he took the 5 grand and got out of town. Maybe he couldn't take the heat from the Anthony's. He's job is to find people that families want to be found..dead or alive. Maybe in the Caylee case he realized that his group is too emotionally involved. I not sure and the press sure didn't grill him enough. Now he laying low, talking about losing all the hay for the horses...how much does a bale of hay cost? It just doesn't add up.
I know somebody was here talking about being in the search party and finding something wrapped up in plastic. Says she went back the next day and it smelled and the object was gone, but haven't heard anything else. She reported she signed something not to talk. It would seem to me since they called off the offical search I could talk up a storm about what when on.

Good morning anothermonkey!!!  I have my own personal experience.  My sister's body was found and the coroner's office held it for several weeks and then they had to wait for the local sheriff's office to come to my house in person.  Even after that, they wouldn't release her body until all testing was complete.  It can take a long time......I am sorry to say.  But, who knows what is going on in Florida, I am just telling my own experience
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2008, 09:59:22 AM »

Sad I'm sorry about your sister.   So it was a while between when she was found and when you were told?  Sad

I just thought it was sad that this person seemed to be questioning Tim's motives here.. like he took the $5 from LE and took off or something.. and that he was more worried about some bales of hay than Caylee. 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2008, 09:59:27 AM »

O/T do we have a mod in here by any chance?
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2008, 09:59:31 AM »

Sorry to hear that Abbey. That's awful. I've heard of this happening before too (a friend of a friend's family member was brutally murdered & they held the body for close to a month before positive ID was made).
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2008, 10:00:08 AM »

(oops.. i really screwed the quotes up that time  )

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2008, 10:00:29 AM »

I remember it being mentioned that if George sat in on any meetings between casey and baez that ~client attorney ~privilege is void..Is that true?

If so could LP's lady have been in the room for some of these times Baez was at the home or casey was talking to him on the phone?Would that void the privilege and anything they said while that lady was around the LE an now use?
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2008, 10:01:32 AM »

Hi, There are not many of us here this morning but, i think it was stayhomemommy that was really upset about the pictures of Caylee being sold on Ebay. Does anyone know if she received more responses from her emails to them. i found some more info on that seller , i don't know if anyone has it.

The listing was changed and now they are donating 100 percent of the profit to the Missing Child charity. I think they got a few nasty emails.

I reported the link. I don't know if ebay will remove it.

She doesn't own Caylee's image and she shouldn't be selling copies of it. Regardless if she is giving it to a Missing Children charity.

JMHO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.