May 14, 2024, 09:48:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 323139 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: September 21, 2008, 02:20:31 AM »

If Cindy believed Casey had a job....why didn't she call Universal looking for Casey?

If Cindy knew or believed their was a "Zanny the Nanny, why didn't Cindy call her when she couldn't find Casey?

IMO Cindy knew she had no job, there was no nanny, and she knew the skank had no money, because she was sucking Cindy, and Cindy's parents dry of any funds she could get her hands on.

Yeah Cindy did know she didnt have a job she said it in her Blog on myspace...No job no money...

Right, but at the bond hearing she stated up until the detectives told her Casey had not worked since 2006, Cindy said she believed Casey was employed.

In Cindy's testimony, she also said that June 8th was the last day of her and George's "vacation" (where did they go?). I don't know why, but this has always bothered me---since the family seemed SO orchestrated on the June 9th date. Every one of them said June 9th!

I know there's the video of Caylee with great-grandpa on father's day. But we're only getting the "upload" date for those pictures, no?

There was also records from the nursing home.  LE also spoke to someone at the nursing home to verify the time/date.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #901 on: September 21, 2008, 02:20:38 AM »

mytime,
do you want a copy of the letter Cindy wrote on myspace?

yes please!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: September 21, 2008, 02:22:23 AM »

Oh so she paid the bill with Granny's account I thought it was with Amy's So that means granny pressed charges on her cause that was one of the things she was arrested for wasnt it

I think Cindy's brother said she was able to keep the assisted living center and granny from pressing charges by taking $$ from her 401K plan to pay back what Casey stole.

It was around $350.00 - she stole from her GM.  The bank refunded the $ to the GM and the GM has no intentions of pressing charges!!!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #903 on: September 21, 2008, 02:22:44 AM »

Does anyone know why the Anthony family asked the Hopkins family not to talk to reporters?

Cindy Anthony testified that her daughter and a friend, Jeff Hopkins, vacationed in Jacksonville sometime between June 16 and July 15.

It seems odd that no other friends have come forward to say that the Anthony's asked them not speak to the media.

It's not like Casey & Jeff were buddies. So why did the Anthony's ask the Hopkins' not to talk?

Never heard of this?

I did hear that. It was reported... as a rumor I believe.

Why would they ask anyone not to talk? Great question... dunno.

I did read it myself in a timeline of events somewhere.

June 8-14 Casey told Cindy that during this time Casey took a mini-vacation with Jeff Hopkins. Author’s note: His name is became familiar later because she used it as an outcry witness and we now know he had not seen Casey since high-school, except for once a few weeks before Caylee disappeared when they ran into each other at a restaurant and said cursory hello’s; The Anthonys asked the Hopkins family not to talk to reporters.

I tried to link to the source but don't know if I did it correctly.  I also don't know if it's a reliable source.

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: September 21, 2008, 02:22:47 AM »

If Cindy believed Casey had a job....why didn't she call Universal looking for Casey?

If Cindy knew or believed their was a "Zanny the Nanny, why didn't Cindy call her when she couldn't find Casey?

IMO Cindy knew she had no job, there was no nanny, and she knew the skank had no money, because she was sucking Cindy, and Cindy's parents dry of any funds she could get her hands on.

Yeah Cindy did know she didnt have a job she said it in her Blog on myspace...No job no money...

Right, but at the bond hearing she stated up until the detectives told her Casey had not worked since 2006, Cindy said she believed Casey was employed.

In Cindy's testimony, she also said that June 8th was the last day of her and George's "vacation" (where did they go?). I don't know why, but this has always bothered me---since the family seemed SO orchestrated on the June 9th date. Every one of them said June 9th!

I know there's the video of Caylee with great-grandpa on father's day. But we're only getting the "upload" date for those pictures, no?

This house of horrors avoid June 15   th/Father's Day like the plague as the day Caylee went missing.....for reasons we may never know why. They all stuck with June 9th until it was proven to be june 15.....the day there was a major blow out fight
They all lie

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: September 21, 2008, 02:23:19 AM »

mytime,
do you want a copy of the letter Cindy wrote on myspace?

yes please!

Screencap:

http://cayleeanthony.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/cindy-anthony-deleted-myspace.jpg
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: September 21, 2008, 02:23:25 AM »

Oh so she paid the bill with Granny's account I thought it was with Amy's So that means granny pressed charges on her cause that was one of the things she was arrested for wasnt it

I think Cindy's brother said she was able to keep the assisted living center and granny from pressing charges by taking $$ from her 401K plan to pay back what Casey stole.

It was around $350.00 - she stole from her GM.  The bank refunded the $ to the GM and the GM has no intentions of pressing charges!!!

Hey that wasnt my quote!!! You are confusing me aren't you the one that said she used grannys routing number to pay her att bill?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #907 on: September 21, 2008, 02:24:07 AM »

I'll have to rewatch that!  Does anybody have a copy of CA myspace - "Caylee is missing."
Yes  Cindy even wanted to kinda argue about it and say I know you can work for universal as a contracter and not necasarily be inside Universal,  even after being told that Casey didnt work she still acted like she didnt believe it..

Don't you think she was blown away with all htese lies unfolding.  I would question my sanity.  Well what about this and what about that.  My head would be spinning.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: September 21, 2008, 02:24:40 AM »

I have a Question everyone....Did Nate say in his interview that Casey was still over at the appartement even while Tony was out of town....cooking dinners and stuff?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #909 on: September 21, 2008, 02:24:56 AM »

Hey that wasnt my quote!!! You are confusing me aren't you the one that said she used grannys routing number to pay her att bill?

Yes....what about it!!
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: September 21, 2008, 02:26:01 AM »

This house of horrors avoid June 15   th/Father's Day like the plague as the day Caylee went missing.....for reasons we may never know why. They all stuck with June 9th until it was proven to be june 15.....the day there was a major blow out fight
They all lie

Agree. So strange.....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: September 21, 2008, 02:26:20 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
11:30 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: September 21, 2008, 02:26:47 AM »

Yes....what about it!!

I am gonna act like I did't read that !!!
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #913 on: September 21, 2008, 02:26:55 AM »

I have a Question everyone....Did Nate say in his interview that Casey was still over at the appartement even while Tony was out of town....cooking dinners and stuff?

Yes, I believe so...which makes the shower at JG's all the more odd
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: September 21, 2008, 02:27:19 AM »

Does anyone know why the Anthony family asked the Hopkins family not to talk to reporters?

Cindy Anthony testified that her daughter and a friend, Jeff Hopkins, vacationed in Jacksonville sometime between June 16 and July 15.

It seems odd that no other friends have come forward to say that the Anthony's asked them not speak to the media.

It's not like Casey & Jeff were buddies. So why did the Anthony's ask the Hopkins' not to talk?

Never heard of this?

I did hear that. It was reported... as a rumor I believe.

Why would they ask anyone not to talk? Great question... dunno.

I did read it myself in a timeline of events somewhere.

June 8-14 Casey told Cindy that during this time Casey took a mini-vacation with Jeff Hopkins. Author’s note: His name is became familiar later because she used it as an outcry witness and we now know he had not seen Casey since high-school, except for once a few weeks before Caylee disappeared when they ran into each other at a restaurant and said cursory hello’s; The Anthonys asked the Hopkins family not to talk to reporters.

I tried to link to the source but don't know if I did it correctly.  I also don't know if it's a reliable source.

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/
PJ

IIRC jeff hawkins is the one from Jacksonville.  Casey told that she was going but never went.
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #915 on: September 21, 2008, 02:27:42 AM »

I don't remember that. I remember him saying that she cooked, did laundry, etc.--but I don't recall Nate saying that she did it while Tony was out of town.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #916 on: September 21, 2008, 02:28:00 AM »

Ca doesn't say no job. She say no money, no future!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: September 21, 2008, 02:28:13 AM »

Goodnight Janet.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: September 21, 2008, 02:28:40 AM »

Yes, I believe so...which makes the shower at JG's all the more odd
Thank you thats what I was trying to figure out....why would she have to go over to Jessie's to take a shower when if she was hanging around Tony's she could have taken one there...???????

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: September 21, 2008, 02:29:13 AM »

Oh Ok well if you dont have no money you dont have no job...but thanks for correcting me!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.