May 15, 2024, 02:12:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 280740 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1560 on: September 03, 2009, 09:11:13 PM »

Good question, I don't know what he bought, but at least one of the purchases was probably ciggies 

nrcg, here is a couple, but not the exact one that I was looking for. There was another one that I was looking for that was posted about a month ago after that blogger did the article about Ron not going to work at all that day.

Police say they are double checking  timelines and alibis of anyone who may have come in contact with Haleigh, as they believe Haleigh’s kidnapper was no stranger to the family. Police still say this isn’t just a stranger abduction.

Cummings still has a solid alibi, according to his cell phone records.  Cummings cell phone pings came from cell towers by the steel plant, and that on the way home, he stopped by a convenience store to buy a few things.   That would certainly seem to squash the one theory that he went to the trailer to check on Misty, then returned to work at PDM, that night.

http://newsdeskinternational.wordpress.com/2009/04/27/haleigh-cummings-ronalds-alibi/

So far, Cummings has a solid alibi. Not only do co-workers like Zastrow tell police they recall him on property, even taking his dinner break in the cafeteria, but The Bald Truth has learned exclusively that Cummings cell phone pings came from cell towers by the steel plant.

“We had two phone pings that show he never left the plant,” a lead law enforcement investigator on the case tells me in an exclusive interview. “There’s a cell tower that covers the plant and it hits when he gets there…We don’t have pings from any other tower” during his shift. “And we have people who saw him there throughout the night, as secondary backup.”

On the way home, investigators also know he stopped by a convenience store to buy a few things. That would certainly seem to debunk one theory that he went to the trailer to check on Misty, then returned to work that night.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:cXEtOx1EbqcJ:www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/+ronald+cummings+convenient+store&cd=14&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Hello!

I wonder where Misty's cell phone records are and what they say.

Then, early Feb. 10, Haleigh turned up missing and Misty didn’t answer her phone for several days, says Prevatt. Finally, she picked up. “She said, the FBI had had her phone. She said she couldn’t talk because the phones were tapped and hung up.”

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:_9UxxEEX3tAJ:www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/+looking+for+white+boy+greg+red+truck&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1561 on: September 03, 2009, 09:12:24 PM »

Only on Monday morning, Jerry Santos, a neighbor at the bus stop with his children tells me Ronald raced by in his purple car with tinted windows, coming inches away from hitting a pickup truck–and mowing him and kids down in the loading area. Inside the vehicle, Santos could make out Haleigh. “My daughter was still scared that afternoon about how close he came, she couldn’t stop talking about it,” says Santos.

Other parents tell me Haleigh did not ride the bus that morning, raising questions about whether Misty spent Sunday night elsewhere; it looked like Ronald had to scramble to get Haleigh to school on time, turning him into a speed demon, perhaps concerned another tardy would put him in hot water with Haleigh’s school and the Department of Family Services.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:_9UxxEEX3tAJ:www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/+looking+for+white+boy+greg+red+truck&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

So Santos saw HaLeigh in the car but no mention of seeing Misty in the car.
So I guess Misty didn't walk Haleigh into the classroom 
I guess not, but if she had it would have benefited her to take a seat and learn something....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: September 03, 2009, 09:12:28 PM »

I apologize I think I used a word I should not have.. .SORRY klass I will not do that again.\ an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1563 on: September 03, 2009, 09:15:23 PM »

IT WAS SAID THAT MISTY SHOWED RON SOMEONE ELSES ULTRASOUND AND SAID IT WAS HERS, THATS WHY HER AND RON FOUGHT BEFORE HER WILD WEEKEND.            Okay I just saw this on another forum, what the he!! is this all about 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: September 03, 2009, 09:17:41 PM »

I apologize I think I used a word I should not have.. .SORRY klass I will not do that again.\ an angelic monkey

That's OK, it was very descriptive and painted a picture that would make me think twice before messing with you  Monkey Devil!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: September 03, 2009, 09:18:21 PM »

IT WAS SAID THAT MISTY SHOWED RON SOMEONE ELSES ULTRASOUND AND SAID IT WAS HERS, THATS WHY HER AND RON FOUGHT BEFORE HER WILD WEEKEND.            Okay I just saw this on another forum, what the he!! is this all about 

I thought I heard it was a home pregnancy test.  So very hard to keep it straight

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1566 on: September 03, 2009, 09:18:44 PM »

OMG...who knows ....cant Ronald see by now what a liar she is......if we didnt already know her name I think she would lie about that too...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1567 on: September 03, 2009, 09:20:41 PM »

That's OK, it was very descriptive and painted a picture that would make me think twice before messing with you  Monkey Devil!

I really am a very non violent person :..but this guy had nerve

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: September 03, 2009, 09:27:21 PM »

I really am a very non violent person :..but this guy had nerve

Turned a sweet monkey into this, huh?

Wink

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1569 on: September 03, 2009, 09:28:04 PM »

OMG...who knows ....cant Ronald see by now what a liar she is......if we didnt already know her name I think she would lie about that too...

HH your avi is perfect. Could be NG is a cougar at heart and loves those young bad boys………She does come off as very partial to RC.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1570 on: September 03, 2009, 09:34:00 PM »

Just got back from picking up from football practice and when I crossed the brifge back I noticed it's almost another full moon and still we have no idea what happened to Haleigh Those full moons always make me sad now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyuhfvfpgTg   A beautiful lie.......someone put alot into this and it is not kind to Miz Nancy or the Cummings for trying to toss TM under the bus

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1571 on: September 03, 2009, 09:36:46 PM »

HH your avi is perfect. Could be NG is a cougar at heart and loves those young bad boys………She does come off as very partial to RC.
Thank You, I kinda like it myself, and I think this is what NG really looks like without all the makeup...lol

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: September 03, 2009, 10:11:48 PM »

Ew Ew Ewwww

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: September 03, 2009, 10:12:54 PM »

Ew Ew Ewwww
I dont know, she was kinda looking at Ronald the other night with Love in her eyes.....lol

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: September 03, 2009, 10:20:14 PM »

How about the soft mushy voice she uses with him and not the shrill tone she uses on her caged lawyers. And his polite yes or no ms nancy..........

Ew Ew Ewwww
I dont know, she was kinda looking at Ronald the other night with Love in her eyes.....lol
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: September 03, 2009, 10:23:46 PM »

How about the soft mushy voice she uses with him and not the shrill tone she uses on her caged lawyers. And his polite yes or no ms nancy..........

Ew Ew Ewwww
Yea I hear her talkinng to him in that syrupey voice, it almost made me gag!!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: September 03, 2009, 10:24:15 PM »

Was it ever determined who the males were that AH reported that was looking for WBG?

Also do you remember what color truck these guys were in?

Heart
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1577 on: September 03, 2009, 10:45:39 PM »

HH I love your avi !!!!....
Thank You......heehee

OMG HH! Your AVI is hilarious!!! Thank you for the laugh I sure needed it!

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: September 03, 2009, 10:52:33 PM »

I just am having a hard time with keeping the enemy close, I guess because there is no way I would have lasted 7 months without getting the info out of her, but that is me. 
yeah not sure if i would be able to actually do it myself either but misty has no sense of self worth she defines who she is by being with ron... if she tells the missing piece ron has no reason to keep her around anymore and she knows that... pretty sure since she has no self worth she would rather take a bullet to the head then to admit what she knows and lose him IMO
And that is what I'm afraid of, not necessarily a bullet to the head, but something to harm herself if she feels there is no way out.
i hope this makes sense and doesn't come across as wrong but i don't think she even carse enough about herself to harm herself...
soometimes for people that have had hard lives trauma is like food for them they need it... i honestly don't think she would harm herself but ron harming her i don't know it is possible if he gets sick of waiting for trash day i guess
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: September 03, 2009, 10:57:46 PM »

Was it ever determined who the males were that AH reported that was looking for WBG?

Also do you remember what color truck these guys were in?

Heart, I remember reading about that and for the life of me, google and I cannot find it now!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.