May 14, 2024, 02:18:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Irrigation Pond  (Read 64073 times)
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: June 27, 2009, 01:48:40 AM »

Thank link to the map is awful...I can't get it to link correctly..
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: June 27, 2009, 01:53:44 AM »

Look at this topo map.  everyone of those parcels have bacchetti listed at the corresponding address.  so they own all this land, and maybe more too, I have not looked yet, but they own at least that much.  now...look at the roads, you HAVE TO GET THERE THROUGH BACCHETTI RD.  there are NO OTHER ROADS in there to the tom paine slough or old river.  unless you go all the way around on the other side of the river, but then you still have to cross the river and end up on bacchetti property again. 

tell me some car driving around out there is not going to be noticed.  if at night they see the lights. if in daytime they see you, they are working out there.  you have to drive down THEIR road!!!

so melissa drove down their road and wandered around all over to get to old river or on the banks of the bacchetti property and at their pond?  get real!!! this is BS

Dear you know what..What in the world??...So are you thinking what I'm thinking DD? LOL...Or are we going to start sifting through this family? Where did Franco live??

And
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #162 on: June 27, 2009, 02:21:25 AM »

Driving directions to 18700 Bacchetti Rd, Tracy, CA 95304
2.4 mi – about 5 mins
Suggested routes

Arnaudo Bros Inc
16505 S Tracy Blvd
Tracy, CA 95304

1.Head south on S Tracy Blvd toward Finck Rd      
2.3 mi
2.Sharp left at Bacchetti Rd      
0.1 mi

18700 Bacchetti Rd
Tracy, CA 95304

Cited:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Arnaudo%20Brother%E2%80%99s&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #163 on: June 27, 2009, 02:35:44 AM »

I have to say if this dairy is involved in anyway or the anyone with the name Silva you will find a community is complete shock. If you are not a silva, you are a souza, if you are not a souza you are a pombo and if you are anything else you must be no one. These 3 names are big in this town.

I am not sure who are the leaders of the this, but there is a movement of sorts in Tracy which is very much in favor in slow growth and keeping Tracy small. Honestly it gets to the point of craziness. The Tracy natives are very protective of their city and hate the thought of new comers coming in.

Wanted to Bump Tracygirls words of wisdom..Thank youSmile  an angelic monkey ...Maybe we shouldn't even research them DD..LOL..jus sayin Monkey Devil!
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: June 27, 2009, 02:38:19 AM »

Hey this is a FABULOUS idea for a thread!  an angelic monkey
Obviously, MH was familiar with this place but WHY???  HOW???  WHO did she know around there???

That's what I'm sayin Lone. WHO DID SHE KNOW THERE???
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #165 on: June 27, 2009, 03:05:11 AM »

Things that make you go hmmm

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: June 27, 2009, 09:07:34 PM »

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: June 27, 2009, 09:09:22 PM »

I have to say if this dairy is involved in anyway or the anyone with the name Silva you will find a community is complete shock. If you are not a silva, you are a souza, if you are not a souza you are a pombo and if you are anything else you must be no one. These 3 names are big in this town.

I am not sure who are the leaders of the this, but there is a movement of sorts in Tracy which is very much in favor in slow growth and keeping Tracy small. Honestly it gets to the point of craziness. The Tracy natives are very protective of their city and hate the thought of new comers coming in.

Wanted to Bump Tracygirls words of wisdom..Thank youSmile  an angelic monkey ...Maybe we shouldn't even research them DD..LOL..jus sayin Monkey Devil!

I've been researching this stuff for years.   

it's up to the rest of you.  We can stop any time you feel "spooked up".  Just let me know

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: June 27, 2009, 09:13:37 PM »

Here is a map with the pink dots of all Silvas as companies..Some odd things such as a Silva reunion as well...But mostly Silva businesses..All those pink dots are buisnesses..wow!!!

Cited:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=whitehall%20rd%20tracy%20california&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Silva Family reunion pics.. in Coyote Valley, San Jose

Cited:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/silvareunion/2619013877/

very old multigenerational dairy family, among others.  some very prominant and political people also some of them.  Then you also have some really really messed up criminals in some of the silva famliies.  Vicious ones. 

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: June 28, 2009, 01:22:46 AM »

it's up to the rest of you.  We can stop any time you feel "spooked up".  Just let me know

I'm not stopping -- I strongly believe there is much to uncover and if we can prevent just one evil thing from happening, every minute, every agony, every tear will be worth it.  I can't do the part I do without the rest of you, but I'm in for the long haul.

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #170 on: June 28, 2009, 01:35:28 AM »

I'm not stopping -- I strongly believe there is much to uncover and if we can prevent just one evil thing from happening, every minute, every agony, every tear will be worth it.  I can't do the part I do without the rest of you, but I'm in for the long haul.
Me, too!!!!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: June 28, 2009, 01:41:55 AM »

there is a LOT to uncover, and I realize how messy this can get, and sometimes it can get downright spooky to say the least.  I have been at this for a long time and nothing supprises me anymore.  As long as you and others can deal with it, I'll keep sticking it out here.   

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: June 28, 2009, 01:49:20 AM »

Justice for Sandra and all the Children

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: June 28, 2009, 03:06:49 AM »

there is a LOT to uncover, and I realize how messy this can get, and sometimes it can get downright spooky to say the least.  I have been at this for a long time and nothing supprises me anymore.  As long as you and others can deal with it, I'll keep sticking it out here.   

Hahahaha...you guys are so dang cute!!! It was just another one of my "jus sayin" thingys..LOL...If you think I am quitting, nuh uh, no way, no how..I am on it, i want justice for sandra too. And any others who have fallen victim to such heartfelt tragedies. And being raised in San Diego I have intuitions of sorts and I am a lil toughie. I am with you all on this, I am not stopping!!!! I am stubborn, committed and faithful...so there ..LOL

~Love~

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #174 on: June 28, 2009, 03:09:38 AM »

I did want to make note of Tracygirls post, and her thoughts of wisdom reflecting on the prominent families in the Tracy and surrounding areas. It is good to know and a great resource for research.. an angelic monkey
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: June 28, 2009, 03:32:03 AM »

I did want to make note of Tracygirls post, and her thoughts of wisdom reflecting on the prominent families in the Tracy and surrounding areas. It is good to know and a great resource for research.. an angelic monkey

okay then we keep on going.  Its great to have others who are determined to get to the bottom of this mess.  it will get DEEP, let me tell you.  I know exactly what tracygirl is talking about.  I'm glad everyone knows it, but does not stop you. It can get hectic.  late here, will get up more maps and info tomorrow.  Once I get the maps layed out you'll be able to see some patterns to cases.    

To find me:
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: June 28, 2009, 04:32:55 AM »

Here is a map with the pink dots of all Silvas as companies..Some odd things such as a Silva reunion as well...But mostly Silva businesses..All those pink dots are buisnesses..wow!!!

Cited:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=whitehall%20rd%20tracy%20california&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Silva Family reunion pics.. in Coyote Valley, San Jose

Cited:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/silvareunion/2619013877/

very old multigenerational dairy family, among others.  some very prominant and political people also some of them.  Then you also have some really really messed up criminals in some of the silva famliies.  Vicious ones. 

And if you go to the Superior courts of San Joaquin there are pages of silvas in court docs...So I am with you DD...Although, they won't let you in the criminal docs, but the name Silva in the civil docs is tremendous..Have fun..LOL...There are about 10 pages of docs for the Silva name, about 4 for the Gomes name, Make sure to check out Pombo as well and notice the mass people involved in an Eminent domain/Inverse condemnation civil case in which means this...

"Right of a government entity to seize private property for the purpose of constructing a public facility. Federal, state, and local governments can seize people's homes under eminent domain laws as long as the homeowner is compensated at fair market value. Some public projects that may necessitate such Condemnation include highways, hospitals, schools, parks, or government office buildings".

There are only 3 lawless, but one is because the attorney Barbara Lawless is representing Pamela Rhodes..5 pages for Souza and 5 pages for the last name Franco in which I am not eliminating, just keeping the name in mind...

http://ccms.stocktoncourt.org/viaplayer/caseSearch.aspx
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: June 28, 2009, 04:38:08 AM »

okay then we keep on going.  Its great to have others who are determined to get to the bottom of this mess.  it will get DEEP, let me tell you.  I know exactly what tracygirl is talking about.  I'm glad everyone knows it, but does not stop you. It can get hectic.  late here, will get up more maps and info tomorrow.  Once I get the maps layed out you'll be able to see some patterns to cases.    

Tomorrow is already here DD..LOL....I am up late because of have mass homework, studies and exams to do...This is my reward and my contribution to help when I am done with my studies. I am persistent and determined to help, and if there is anything I can do that I am not doing, please do tell...

~Love~
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: June 28, 2009, 12:17:39 PM »

The home of David Memory, the police cadet who saw a truck by the pond...
He is selling his home. On this site, he what added on May 2nd...Last night when i checked it said the page was refreshed 9 hours ago, now it has been 18 minutes....Hmmmm

Cited:
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/18707-S-Bacchetti-Rd_Tracy_CA_95307_1108975013

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: June 28, 2009, 12:29:49 PM »

are we sure this is HIS house, he is the LISTING AGENT
MEMORY,DAVID
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY
tracy ca. 

It might also be HIS house, but maybe he is ONLY the listing agent?  did you check?  sorry if you did and I am off on digging haha

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.