May 15, 2024, 08:04:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 274048 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: April 10, 2009, 10:19:44 AM »

Unfortunately, I have to do my taxes this morning. BUT........when I'm finished I'm going to create a new magazine cover featuring the freaks of nature, the Scamthony's.

Any suggestions for content would be appreciated. I have to get my hostility out somehow....

PROUD PARENTS???

Some pics of Casey...peeing by the car, and any other that shows just how proud George and Cindy are!!!!!!! of her.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1801 on: April 10, 2009, 10:25:32 AM »

I get so baffled by this family.  You would have thought that they would have approached this depo as an opportunity to repair their images.  They could have come out ahead if they were pleasant, forthcoming, and concerned. 

Instead, it was the exact opposite.   
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1802 on: April 10, 2009, 10:25:58 AM »

Dolce HILARIOUS!!!!!

Seeme -- Hmm, how about

Badgers Weekly -- George anthony says: Stop badgering us!

Dumbass Lawyers Journal -- Is Conway stating the obvious: If you don't know, you don't know.

Cool Brothers Monthly  -- Casey Anthony exclusive: My brother Lee is the coolest -- except for that time he tried to get it on with me.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1803 on: April 10, 2009, 10:26:26 AM »

suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1804 on: April 10, 2009, 10:27:10 AM »

So, am I reading this right? Did Cindy say to Zenaida -- sorry honey you're not a 10???? What a massive bitch. 

Well, Cindy you're a 0. Big fat 0. And not the size 0 either honey.

I agree.   She's a mean, ugly witch.   Or as my hubby said last night,   "She is one nasty woman with evil eyes"

she said that to Zenaida??? missed that

These cruel comments by Cindy to ZFG will not sit well with female Hispanic jurors.....talk about throwing a "monkey" wrench into Baez's venue change plan

I hope this Zenaida ends up with A BANKROLL FROM THIS. 

I agree, $15,000 isn't nearly enough for what she is going thru.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1805 on: April 10, 2009, 10:29:35 AM »

Unfortunately, I have to do my taxes this morning. BUT........when I'm finished I'm going to create a new magazine cover featuring the freaks of nature, the Scamthony's.

Any suggestions for content would be appreciated. I have to get my hostility out somehow....

PROUD PARENTS???

Some pics of Casey...peeing by the car, and any other that shows just how proud George and Cindy are!!!!!!! of her.

Here's your picture for that cover ...

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1806 on: April 10, 2009, 10:33:20 AM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1807 on: April 10, 2009, 10:38:47 AM »

Brad, Brad, I'm disappointed in you, I really thought you would have enough brains, to walk away from the Anthonys after their display yesterday. If you don't your career will be tarnished beyond repair, you can't control your clients, if you can't control them, what good is it to stick by them?  On a side note, I'm a person who speaks loud, my younger daughter is always telling me to lower my voice when we are out eating and shopping. I showed her Cindy's tirade after the depo, and she promised not to tell me to lower my voice again, thanks Cindy. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: April 10, 2009, 10:39:28 AM »

So, am I reading this right? Did Cindy say to Zenaida -- sorry honey you're not a 10???? What a massive bitch. 

Well, Cindy you're a 0. Big fat 0. And not the size 0 either honey.

Love this!  I am now watching the depos, Cindy is a cud chewing beotch -  her guilt is so obvious - Oh and Spindy talking about physical appearance you might want to invest in a good push up bra, fix your nose and update your hair style!! Your teeth could use some work too.  I'm sure your Slore daughter has a few stolen bras lying around.  This woman (if you can even call her that) doesn't even qualify for a rating on a scale of 1-10,  unless of course if your talkin about liars, then she scores a perfect 10! 

agree.   In addition, she needs to do something with those wicked eyebrows.   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: April 10, 2009, 10:41:19 AM »

Sassy....we can call them the eyebrow family!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1810 on: April 10, 2009, 10:41:31 AM »

Brad, Brad, I'm disappointed in you, I really thought you would have enough brains, to walk away from the Anthonys after their display yesterday. If you don't your career will be tarnished beyond repair, you can't control your clients, if you can't control them, what good is it to stick by them?  On a side note, I'm a person who speaks loud, my younger daughter is always telling me to lower my voice when we are out eating and shopping. I showed her Cindy's tirade after the depo, and she promised not to tell me to lower my voice again, thanks Cindy. 
Leave it to you to find the silver lining within the Cindyism.     On a side note, tell your daughter thank you for me...I can not stand those women who talk so the entire restaraunt can hear their conversation - HOWEVER I doubt you are even remotely close to that volume...its probably a teenager thing. 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: April 10, 2009, 10:42:40 AM »

I get so baffled by this family.  You would have thought that they would have approached this depo as an opportunity to repair their images.  They could have come out ahead if they were pleasant, forthcoming, and concerned. 

Instead, it was the exact opposite.   

I agree.  I don't think they know how to act civilized.  GA tried - when he said he was sorry for what ZG was going through but it wasn't really sincere, obviously.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1812 on: April 10, 2009, 10:44:58 AM »

Leave it to you to find the silver lining within the Cindyism.     On a side note, tell your daughter thank you for me...I can not stand those women who talk so the entire restaraunt can hear their conversation - HOWEVER I doubt you are even remotely close to that volume...its probably a teenager thing. 
Well, not only do I talk loud, but I've been told by way to many people that I sound like the people in the movie Fargo 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: April 10, 2009, 10:45:29 AM »

Sassy....we can call them the eyebrow family!

I'm surprised her hair stylist doesn't suggest something for her brows, but I guess based on her hair, you can't expect much from the stylist, either.   And she has the nerve to insult ZG.   hmph.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1814 on: April 10, 2009, 10:47:14 AM »

Well, not only do I talk loud, but I've been told by way to many people that I sound like the people in the movie Fargo 

My hubby is half deaf due to flying helicopters for 20 years, I'm always screming at him because he can't hear.   Unfortunately, I now scream at everyone.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1815 on: April 10, 2009, 10:49:47 AM »

My feeling is if they truly believed in KC's innocence they would not have been so angry & combative and so uncooperative. I just don't think the way they acted in those depos show too people who truly believe in their daughters innocence. Where was their confidence in their daughter that she wouldn't have done that? Instead they were angry and blamed everyone else for their troubles including ZG, Morgan & LE. They say it's all their fault that they are going through what they're going through. If they believe in a real ZFG than they wouldn't have to blame others. Why if there is someone else out there, would they be as angry as they are? I don't think it makes sense. If they are so intent on proving KC's innocent, why not go to the trouble to get their own sketch artist? If a boat could be paid for, why not a sketch artist? It can't cost that much money. I can under some frustration from them, but the anger & combativeness & pointing the finger every way but towards KC does not fit in. If KC's innocent they shouldn't be angry, they should be busy trying to help find the real ZFG, doing whatever they could do. I guess it's just easier to point the finger of blame at everyone else.

QM - you shouldn't always be so quiet.   I agree with your viewpoint.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1816 on: April 10, 2009, 10:49:47 AM »

Fargo?  I have not seen that movie so I do not know the voice...will have to google a clip.  LOL

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1817 on: April 10, 2009, 10:50:22 AM »

Good morning monkeys!  I always lurk and only rarely do I post, but I have a few things to say/comment on, so please bear with me.

First, thank you all for your input on the depos from yesterday.  Your input really helps me (that is why I only lurk, I have nothing to really offer from a legal standpoint).

Next, I cannot watch Cindy anymore, so I will read her depo.  They are so angry, I cannot stomach them no matter the time of day, I can only wonder what Caylee had to go through every single day of her life, and I cry about that.

I do have one question regarding the boat though.  Why is it that Cindy refused to let anyone look in ponds, lakes ,etc., for Caylee because "Caylee is alive", but their first venture into "finding missing children" is to get a boat!  They think that any other child that is alive will be found in the middle of the lake, river, etc?  They did not want lakes searched for Caylee, but when they help search for missing children, they will be using a boat?  Where, at the mall?  I would love to see them pushing that boat around the mall trying to find missing children!

Also, saying Zenaida is not a 10, by whose judgement.  Remember, they do not have picture of Zanny, not even a drawing, and their daughter is bi, so maybe for Casey, Zenaida is a 10, who knows.  George and Cindy are no where near the positive figure side of that rating. 

Thank you all monkeys for your input, I read this thread every day, as well as the one for Haleigh and Sandra, and I thank you for your time.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: April 10, 2009, 10:50:57 AM »

Fargo?  I have not seen that movie so I do not know the voice...will have to google a clip.  LOL

I've seen it, but don't remember it that well.   I'll have to do the same.

Dolce - how are you feeling?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1819 on: April 10, 2009, 10:51:07 AM »

My hubby is half deaf due to flying helicopters for 20 years, I'm always screming at him because he can't hear.   Unfortunately, I now scream at everyone.   
What?  I can't hear you!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.