May 05, 2024, 08:42:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 380803 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1260 on: April 23, 2009, 07:13:48 PM »

Those Drugs got it going on in Palatka

In other Palatka News

Wheelbarrow Used as Get-away Vehicle

Posted By: Jessica Clark Posted By: Marcus Smith     Created: 4/23/2009 1:01:56 PM    Updated: 4/23/2009 1:11:28 PM

PALATKA, FL -- Police are reporting a case of theft where the get-away vehicle was a wheelbarrow.

Wednesday morning, a police officer says he saw a man, later identified as 40-year-old Robert Jackson, pushing a wheelbarrow across Reid Street in Palatka.

The officer says the wheelbarrow was full of power tools.

Palatka police say Jackson told the officer he found the 11 power tools on the side of the road.

Police say that's not the case.

After further investigation, the power tools were missing from a work truck belonging to Putnam County from just a block away.

The wheelbarrow-pushing suspect was arrested for grand theft and sent to jail.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=136486&catid=3

This is pathetic they resort to using a wheelbarrow.  I'm guessing drugs are involved with this caper somehow.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: April 23, 2009, 07:14:33 PM »

You know I don't generally repost, but I did run across this and it is reposting worthy..  I would just leave the site link and let you count the several hundred down.. but.. forgive me Scared Monkey Moderator's for what I am about to do...

"Gale St. John has been there and may be there still. Just watched BriansDreams.com/TV show for last night. Link is also Missing PersonForum.com.Report to Brian from Gale on search. Gale says the real facts are much different than what is reported in media. She talked to Teresa, Crystal, Crystal's father. She hit on a specific place on a blind drive. Owner wouldn't let her on his property. Said he would kill anyone who trespassed. Two men live on the property.

Gale's impressions. Hailey departed. Murder had something to do with revenge.Someone picked her up, took her away and then may have returned her to the area. Vaguely mentions cousin Joe. Argument. Cousin leaves and comes back. Will need a search warrant to get onto property. Stay tuned..."

I'm going to say this as nicely as I can.  Brian of Brian's Dreams is a fraud and I don't trust anyone that works with him.

ITA....
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1262 on: April 23, 2009, 07:21:16 PM »

William Staubs, aka “Cobra” says the two above are key to the Haleigh Cumming's case

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1263 on: April 23, 2009, 07:24:37 PM »

In other Palatka News

Posted By: Jessica Clark Posted By: Marcus Smith     Created: 4/23/2009 1:01:56 PM    Updated: 4/23/2009 1:11:28 PM

PALATKA, FL -- Police are reporting a case of theft where the get-away vehicle was a wheelbarrow.

Wednesday morning, a police officer says he saw a man, later identified as 40-year-old Robert Jackson, pushing a wheelbarrow across Reid Street in Palatka.

Palatka police say Jackson told the officer he found the 11 power tools on the side of the road.

After further investigation, the power tools were missing from a work truck belonging to Putnam County from just a block away.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=136486&catid=3

This is pathetic they resort to using a wheelbarrow.  I'm guessing drugs are involved with this caper somehow.

Brain cells have just evaporated.

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: April 23, 2009, 07:26:25 PM »

In other Palatka News

I can't imagine why you would think such a thing.   

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: April 23, 2009, 07:38:18 PM »

You know I don't generally repost, but I did run across this and it is reposting worthy..  I would just leave the site link and let you count the several hundred down.. but.. forgive me Scared Monkey Moderator's for what I am about to do...

"Gale St. John has been there and may be there still. Just watched BriansDreams.com/TV show for last night. Link is also Missing PersonForum.com.Report to Brian from Gale on search. Gale says the real facts are much different than what is reported in media. She talked to Teresa, Crystal, Crystal's father. She hit on a specific place on a blind drive. Owner wouldn't let her on his property. Said he would kill anyone who trespassed. Two men live on the property.

Gale's impressions. Hailey departed. Murder had something to do with revenge.Someone picked her up, took her away and then may have returned her to the area. Vaguely mentions cousin Joe. Argument. Cousin leaves and comes back. Will need a search warrant to get onto property. Stay tuned..."

I'm going to say this as nicely as I can.  Brian of Brian's Dreams is a fraud and I don't trust anyone that works with him.

ITA....

LOL I was going to say Gayle St John is a fraud and I don't trust anyone that promotes her
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: April 23, 2009, 07:54:54 PM »

In other Palatka News

I can't imagine why you would think such a thing.   

Wouldn't put it past the druggies.  Most likely the stuff was inside the electrical housings.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1267 on: April 23, 2009, 07:57:28 PM »

Loucakis is a SO and was arrested in Feb IIRC. He lived about a mile from Haleigh. As far as I know, he's still incarcerated.

Want to add to the information below:

From my notes of Feb. 19:
Timothy Randolph Loucakis, 50, was charged with violating the terms of his probation after officials said he was not home at 10 p.m. Wednesday night, which violated his curfew. He lives .8 miles from the Cummings' home.

Sexual predator Timothy Loucakis is ruled out as a suspect after he is jailed for violating his probation. GPS tracking monitor confirms he was at his home the night of Haleigh's disappearance.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1268 on: April 23, 2009, 08:03:53 PM »

William Staubs, aka “Cobra” says the two above are key to the Haleigh Cumming's case

Well if they are key, what are they saying, and where is Haleigh? I can't imagine these two being key to anything. 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1269 on: April 23, 2009, 08:04:49 PM »

The following links are taken from:  www.thedailybs.com  This site was 'home' to Sean Krause who passed away recently from cancer.  Take a look at some of Sean's writings.  I know a lot did not like his style and his outbursts sometimes, but hey if he uncovered the TRUTH...got to give him credit.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1062

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=691

You can read it on the above links.  Come to your own conclusions.

Hey, Grama..  Have you been a good monkey today? I slipped in for a spell..  Yawninggggggggg..

For sure I have been good, or maybe  I am just pretending to be.   

Typical Gale, steps to the plate after all of the tips and clues and druggies have been brought to the surface.  Where was she the day after Haleigh went missing...that is a true psychic....not working off of other's info. 

If TN led her to the same..pig cave.. then TN must have some 'hidden' info that she is not revealing, but wanting someone else to...find.  JMO

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: April 23, 2009, 08:07:59 PM »

Well if they are key, what are they saying, and where is Haleigh? I can't imagine these two being key to anything. 

Looks like two of the MUSKETEERS....wonder who the third one is????

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: April 23, 2009, 08:10:12 PM »

Loucakis is a SO and was arrested in Feb IIRC. He lived about a mile from Haleigh. As far as I know, he's still incarcerated.

Want to add to the information below:

From my notes of Feb. 19:
Timothy Randolph Loucakis, 50, was charged with violating the terms of his probation after officials said he was not home at 10 p.m. Wednesday night, which violated his curfew. He lives .8 miles from the Cummings' home.

Sexual predator Timothy Loucakis is ruled out as a suspect after he is jailed for violating his probation. GPS tracking monitor confirms he was at his home the night of Haleigh's disappearance.

He may very well have been home....now I would like to know if anyone visited his home that very night.  He may not have had to leave the home.......

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: April 23, 2009, 08:43:17 PM »

In the Art Harris interview with Prevatt, Christina mentioned that they drove to Crescent City to a house full of Mexican laborers in order for Lindsay to do what it is she does.

However I think that it has to be more to that story. What did Lindsay need with Kristina, Misty and Greg sitting around while she handled up on her business with multiple clients.

Are those Mexican laborers (what we would refer to as laborers) or what?

Crescent City has its share of drug trafficing, dealing and usage.

So far in my research I ran across the following.

1/2008 --

PUTNAM COUNTY: 22 pounds of cocaine seized; worth $1 million

The seizure Tuesday of 22 pounds of cocaine by Putnam County and federal authorities in an undercover operation ranks among the largest in the county's history, authorities said.

The drug is estimated to have a street value of over a million dollars.

"I'm safe in saying this is the largest one-time cocaine bust in Putnam County," said Maj. Keith Riddick of the Sheriff's Office. "We've had other cases that brought in more aggregate."

Two Crescent City men were arrested when the drove up to a house in the southern part of the county with bricks of plastic-wrapped cocaine in their pickup. Riddick said the joint operation with other agencies had been ongoing for more than two months.

"They came to us to sell to us," Riddick said.

Authorities arrested Javier Lopez Cardenas, 31, of Palomino Road and Jose Luis Martinez, 29, of Jaffa Road on Tuesday afternoon during the arrest in the 200 block of Denver Road. The men are each charged with one count of trafficking in cocaine in excess of 400 grams. They face a minimum mandatory sentence of 15 years in prison if convicted.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:06J9sl429QkJ:www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/011708/met_237289013.shtml+crescent+city+florida+drug+bust&cd=91&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Heart
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: April 23, 2009, 08:54:34 PM »

ITA....
I think it was last nights video of him I watched where he was telling Gale that he had another dream drawing about Haleigh...and it looked like he was doodling while he was saying it. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: April 23, 2009, 08:58:38 PM »

DANIEL  NICOLAS  BOWMAN
PALATKA,  FL
Booking#: 09-01613  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/23/2009 4:40:48 PM

DOB: 9/21/1989 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.13-1a2   MARIJUANA-POSSESS WITH INTENT TO SELL MFG OR DELIVER SCHEDULE I   F   T    $1,004.00    
893.147-1   NARCOTIC EQUIP-POSSESS AND OR USE   M   F    $504.00    
901.04-   OUT-OF-COUNTY WARRANT    N   N    $411.00    
                $1,919.00    

TRAVON  LASHAWNTE  MACK
Palatka ,  FL
Booking#: 09-01614  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/23/2009 6:52:02 PM

DOB: 2/25/1985 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.13-1e1   COCAINE-POSSESS WIT SELL ETC WI 1000FT WORSHIP/BUSN SCH II   F   F    $2,504.00    
893.13-6b   MARIJUANA-POSSESS NOT MORE THAN 20 GRAMS   M   F    $504.00    
790.23-1a   POSSESSION OF WEAPON OR AMMO BY CONVICTED FLA FELON   F   S    $2,504.00    
893.147-1   NARCOTIC EQUIP-POSSESS AND OR USE   M   F    $504.00    
893.13-7a5   DANGEROUS DRUGS KEEP SHOP OR VEHICLE ETC FOR DRUGS 1ST VIOL   M   F    $504.00    
                $6,520.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1275 on: April 23, 2009, 09:01:57 PM »

In the Art Harris interview with Prevatt, Christina mentioned that they drove to Crescent City to a house full of Mexican laborers in order for Lindsay to do what it is she does.

However I think that it has to be more to that story. What did Lindsay need with Kristina, Misty and Greg sitting around while she handled up on her business with multiple clients.

1/2008 --

The seizure Tuesday of 22 pounds of cocaine by Putnam County and federal authorities in an undercover operation ranks among the largest in the county's history, authorities said.

"I'm safe in saying this is the largest one-time cocaine bust in Putnam County," said Maj. Keith Riddick of the Sheriff's Office. "We've had other cases that brought in more aggregate."

Two Crescent City men were arrested when the drove up to a house in the southern part of the county with bricks of plastic-wrapped cocaine in their pickup. Riddick said the joint operation with other agencies had been ongoing for more than two months.

Authorities arrested Javier Lopez Cardenas, 31, of Palomino Road and Jose Luis Martinez, 29, of Jaffa Road on Tuesday afternoon during the arrest in the 200 block of Denver Road. The men are each charged with one count of trafficking in cocaine in excess of 400 grams. They face a minimum mandatory sentence of 15 years in prison if convicted.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:06J9sl429QkJ:www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/011708/met_237289013.shtml+crescent+city+florida+drug+bust&cd=91&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Bold by me
I wonder that too Heart. much of the story fails me but this part makes me wonder: "Prevatt says she and Misty were invited to participate. “They said, we were in their house,” but they declined. “We sat real close to Greg,” she says, and split “when Lindsay got her money.”

OK so they wanted Misty and Nay Nay to participate? Nay Nay denies doing any such thing, makes me wonder even more about why would Lindsay need them there anyway? I find it hard to believe that Misty and Nay Nay were "above" participating KWIM? I can't believe Lindsay would give half of her... umm.... earnings to them just for a ride.

There may be a big connection to the drug bust and the circle of 'friends' Ron and/or Misty kept.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: April 23, 2009, 09:04:05 PM »

I think it was last nights video of him I watched where he was telling Gale that he had another dream drawing about Haleigh...and it looked like he was doodling while he was saying it. 

I saw that too.    He was definitely sketching while talking. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: April 23, 2009, 09:22:52 PM »

1/2008 --

Bold by me
I wonder that too Heart. much of the story fails me but this part makes me wonder: "Prevatt says she and Misty were invited to participate. “They said, we were in their house,” but they declined. “We sat real close to Greg,” she says, and split “when Lindsay got her money.”

OK so they wanted Misty and Nay Nay to participate? Nay Nay denies doing any such thing, makes me wonder even more about why would Lindsay need them there anyway? I find it hard to believe that Misty and Nay Nay were "above" participating KWIM? I can't believe Lindsay would give half of her... umm.... earnings to them just for a ride.

There may be a big connection to the drug bust and the circle of 'friends' Ron and/or Misty kept.

I'm too old to know the right words to this...as I am sure there is a younger Monkey that can explain it better than I.

1.  Sex is traded for drugs.

2.  They ( in this case must have been NayNay) set the women up with the men.  They do their ...thing... and when they get paid, 1/2 goes to the other person (NayNay). 

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: April 23, 2009, 09:53:55 PM »

I'm too old to know the right words to this...as I am sure there is a younger Monkey that can explain it better than I.

1.  Sex is traded for drugs.

2.  They ( in this case must have been NayNay) set the women up with the men.  They do their ...thing... and when they get paid, 1/2 goes to the other person (NayNay). 

Mostly the answer to # 1 is called a crack whore, even if it's not crack for trade (eek can't believe I'm typing this) 
answer to # 2 would be a pimp.

So is Nay Nay a pimp? I don't think so. I think she wants herself (possibly Misty) to come off sounding as good as possible. There is more to this story I think.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1279 on: April 23, 2009, 09:57:29 PM »

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/haleigh-cummings/

I wish I knew who this person was that said they knew Misty wasnt at home that night and other night before this happened...........hmmmmm.........was it someone that lives close enough to see this......that would narrow it down alot because there is only 2 other homes on that scary road,  or is it someone that was with her or at what ever place she was?????

Oh and I agree with Klaas,   Gail St John,    I dont think she can find her own glasses if they were on top of her head,    and now that I see tthat she had Moma Neves with her, well that just sealed the deal for me...........this would be the only person that would accept and invitation from that side of the family Im sure!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.