May 21, 2024, 12:17:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - Casey Sentencing Day 7/7/11  (Read 514372 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: July 07, 2011, 09:12:11 PM »

Jinkasaurus had an exclusive interview with Mumbles.  She asked him about flipping the bird.  He said he was expressing his first amendment right.  That being said I guess he is saying it is ok for others to express their first amendment right in kind back at him?

On JVM she showed a clip this morning as he was walking into court.  A reported asked about the finger flipping and he lashed out so immediate and called the reporter an azzhole.

Why is he not being reported to the bar by someone other than a disbarred lawyer?  Surely this is not proper conduct for an officer of the court regardless of where they are. 

Oh really Mason?..you no class old man. I remember a man in traffic in Houston, Texas (as witnessed by my Dad) flipped off another driver and a cop happened to see it and I don't know what happened to the guy but I assume there is an obscene jester law. The cop turned on his red light and pulled the guy over. All the people in the traffic jam were hootin n hollerin LOL. So Mason, who is the azzh0le? You might have won other cases and this case, but for a lot of people, you are no winner. You are no gentleman. Not that you care...

And he had some nerve saying in a pretrial interview that his wife and he have lost friends over him defending Casey..Really..I think they lost friends because he is such a mean ole AZZ that no one can stand to be around.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1641 on: July 07, 2011, 09:13:20 PM »

>
Jinx - What do you say to people that respect the juries verdict but are outraged over the verdict?

Mumbles - I would like for them to  study the Constitution the United States and for them to learn the things that the jury did.  I have never seen a more eloquent recitation of it than from juror #3 that publicly spoke yesterday.  She was on the money.  People should pay attention to her.
>

We are!!!

>

Jennifer Ford told WFTV that she made her decision before the deliberations and is still sticking to it.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28475030/detail.html

Sure she is sticking to it, she has to convince herself it was right in order to sleep.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1642 on: July 07, 2011, 09:13:24 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted from yesterday.  Lippman talking about death threats and Rosebud's computer activitiy.  The Rosebuds' will be doing interviews in the future.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28467156/index.html

I do believe they all give themselves too much credit.  Who really wants to see or hear from any of the A's?  I know I never want to see their faces again.  We were had, as well as the prosecution, by every one of the A's.  May they all rot in hell!   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1643 on: July 07, 2011, 09:13:46 PM »

hi dear friends
it was such a sad  and tragic day! caylee did not get justice!! and now kc will walk amonst us! her attys are gloating.. mason flipped the bird at the media! baez is going to get rich and so is kc! I hope she has to pay for the entire trial. I was heart sick.. for two days I have woke up crying!! my heart is broken!! I have faith that like OJ .. karma will someday prevail.. I think lightening striking that tree is a sign. be strong and have faith!! caylees law is the best thing we can do now!! god bless whomever started it!!

LOCA!! I have missed you......................

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: July 07, 2011, 09:14:05 PM »

Did 12 Heads of Cabbage Decide the Casey Anthony Trial?

http://www.politicalcortex.com/story/2011/7/7/153740/8993

What seriously disturbs me is that these 12 jurors were supposedly death penalty qualified. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I think these people struggled with finding Casey guilty of lying to police. I can hear them in the deliberation ... well, was it realling lying or fibbing? Maybe misleading. Maybe she was just nervous talking to police. After all, did the State really prove that she lied? Oh wait ... it was defense atty Baez that called her a lying slut.

This jury would have a hard time convicting an individual for jaywalking unless there was video tape.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: July 07, 2011, 09:14:37 PM »

Casey Anthony's Lawyer Jose Baez Hires an Agent

Jose Baez, the attorney who successfully defended Casey Anthony, has signed with Paradigm.

The agency will represent the lawyer in broadcasting and publishing opportunities, and motion picture and television rights. Paradigm's Jim Griffin will be the lead agent. 

::snipping2::

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/casey-anthonys-lawyer-jose-baez-208926
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: July 07, 2011, 09:15:37 PM »

Vinnie Wants Casey To Visit The Memorial Site - 7/7/11 http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/1/hp5YP-dvzEs
I was going to post this once I finished catching up on post, this is a beautiful video on Caylee you just have to get past the slore but again its on and about Caylee Marie
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1647 on: July 07, 2011, 09:16:11 PM »

Jinkasaurus had an exclusive interview with Mumbles.  She asked him about flipping the bird.  He said he was expressing his first amendment right.  That being said I guess he is saying it is ok for others to express their first amendment right in kind back at him?

On JVM she showed a clip this morning as he was walking into court.  A reported asked about the finger flipping and he lashed out so immediate and called the reporter an azzhole.

Why is he not being reported to the bar by someone other than a disbarred lawyer?  Surely this is not proper conduct for an officer of the court regardless of where they are. 

Oh really Mason?..you no class old man. I remember a man in traffic in Houston, Texas (as witnessed by my Dad) flipped off another driver and a cop happened to see it and I don't know what happened to the guy but I assume there is an obscene jester law. The cop turned on his red light and pulled the guy over. All the people in the traffic jam were hootin n hollerin LOL. So Mason, who is the azzh0le? You might have won other cases and this case, but for a lot of people, you are no winner. You are no gentleman. Not that you care...

And he had some nerve saying in a pretrial interview that his wife and he have lost friends over him defending Casey..Really..I think they lost friends because he is such a mean ole AZZ that no one can stand to be around.

Well good for those friends. They were keepers, and you were not.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: July 07, 2011, 09:16:16 PM »

Paradigm Snags NY TV Agent Jim Griffin
Wednesday January 6, 2010 @ 2:19pm PST

Jim will be spearheading a new Broadcasting department for the agency. Jim has brought with him many of his long time clients including Regis Philbin, Emeril Lagasse, Fred Thompson, Jim Leher, Chris Cuomo, Geraldo Rivera, John Gibson, Bernard Goldberg, Mike Barnicle, Charles Grodin and Willard Scott. The agency will represent these clients in all areas. Additional new clients will be announced in the coming days. Jim comes to us from WME."

http://www.deadline.com/2010/01/paradigm-snags-ny-tv-agent-jim-griffin/
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: July 07, 2011, 09:16:39 PM »

Juror No. 3 Talks To WFTV About Casey Verdict

Posted: 12:51 pm EDT July 7, 2011

“We all determined, it just wasn't enough to say definitively that a crime was committed and that's what we needed to know. We needed to know how she died,” said Ford.

Ford told WFTV that she made her decision before the deliberations and is still sticking to it.

“I knew before I went in that there was a lot of circumstantial evidence that was pretty damning, but at the same time I didn't know how the little girl died, I had no idea how that child died,” said Ford.

“Now that you've had time to think about your decision a little more, how do you feel about the decision you made?” asked Craig.

“I am confident and it's a decision that was made collectively,” she replied.

Well that sums it up quite clearly. She made her decision BEFORE deliberations and vowed not budge from it. She then says we made the decision "collectively".

You can't make this stuff up!! 

That's like saying, "let's be independent, together".
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1650 on: July 07, 2011, 09:16:41 PM »

What seriously disturbs me is that these 12 jurors were supposedly death penalty qualified. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I think these people struggled with finding Casey guilty of lying to police. I can hear them in the deliberation ... well, was it realling lying or fibbing? Maybe misleading. Maybe she was just nervous talking to police. After all, did the State really prove that she lied? Oh wait ... it was defense atty Baez that called her a lying slut.

This jury would have a hard time convicting an individual for jaywalking unless there was video tape.
The age of reality TV ,, the dumbing down of America... stupid people, they walk among us

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1651 on: July 07, 2011, 09:17:47 PM »

I just sent an email to Toby Keith and to Paradigm - here is a list of some of their clients if anyone is interested from Wiki: Paradigm's clients include Academy Award winning actors; Philip Seymour Hoffman, Adrien Brody and Chris Cooper as well as Katherine Heigl, Gary Oldman, Mariska Hargitay, Mark Harmon and Amanda Righetti. Musical artists include; Dave Matthews Band, Coldplay, Toby Keith, Aerosmith, Phish, Will.I.Am, The Dead, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradigm_Talent_Agency

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: July 07, 2011, 09:17:54 PM »

http://www2.alabamas13.com/news/2011/jul/07/ala-lawmaker-plans-response-anthony-verdict-ar-2080924/
Ala. lawmaker plans response to Anthony verdict
By Associated Press
Published: July 07, 2011

Democratic Rep. Juandalynn Givan of Birmingham said she prepared the bill as a response to the not guilty verdicts in Florida against Casey Anthony, charged in the death of her two-year-old daughter Caylee. Givan said she was concerned by trial testimony that it was days after Caylee's apparent death before she was reported missing.

Givan said the bill would also require parents to report a missing child within 24 hours. She said the bill will be introduced in the next regular session in February unless Gov. Robert Bentley calls a special session earlier.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1653 on: July 07, 2011, 09:18:29 PM »

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: July 07, 2011, 09:19:12 PM »

He said that to Jinx today as well.  Wonder if his spontaneous finger flipping, crotch grabbing, yelling at old ladies, callling people azzholes, threatening to sue reporters with felonies because he is a senior has ANYTHING to do with it?  Just asking
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: July 07, 2011, 09:19:56 PM »

Vinnie Wants Casey To Visit The Memorial Site - 7/7/11 http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/1/hp5YP-dvzEs

Omg, this one is diffidently a tear jerkier....
Tks........ an angelic monkey

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: July 07, 2011, 09:21:57 PM »

Jose Baez
I want to thank all of my fb friends for all of the kind words. I am still running on adrenaline and I can see the beach, I just haven't gotten there yet, but it's coming Wink Unfortunately, I think it is still too soon to talk about the case but I may do something for my fb friends in the near future.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000682230313

Interesting..I didn't see the Barbara WAH WAH interview last night because I refuse to watch her or him...but ..give me a break..I am sure he talked about the case and Casey and himself and the entire defense team..WTH else would he talk about..his knitting hobby..FTLOG.

I like her and he was pretty humble. She did ask him if he'd react the same way casey reacted, and he said no.
He spoke of his love for his mother and just believes he did his job.
I turned the show on basically to see the moron juror.
I was so tired I don't even remember if Jeff was on after Bozo.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: July 07, 2011, 09:22:25 PM »

Juror No. 3 Talks To WFTV About Casey Verdict

Posted: 12:51 pm EDT July 7, 2011

“We all determined, it just wasn't enough to say definitively that a crime was committed and that's what we needed to know. We needed to know how she died,” said Ford.

Ford told WFTV that she made her decision before the deliberations and is still sticking to it.

“I knew before I went in that there was a lot of circumstantial evidence that was pretty damning, but at the same time I didn't know how the little girl died, I had no idea how that child died,” said Ford.

“Now that you've had time to think about your decision a little more, how do you feel about the decision you made?” asked Craig.

“I am confident and it's a decision that was made collectively,” she replied.

Well that sums it up quite clearly. She made her decision BEFORE deliberations and vowed not budge from it. She then says we made the decision "collectively".

You can't make this stuff up!! 

That's like saying, "let's be independent, together".
I am so tired of these jurors saying That Child or The Child she had a name you azzholts It is Casey Marie
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: July 07, 2011, 09:22:49 PM »

I just sent an email to Toby Keith and to Paradigm - here is a list of some of their clients if anyone is interested from Wiki: Paradigm's clients include Academy Award winning actors; Philip Seymour Hoffman, Adrien Brody and Chris Cooper as well as Katherine Heigl, Gary Oldman, Mariska Hargitay, Mark Harmon and Amanda Righetti. Musical artists include; Dave Matthews Band, Coldplay, Toby Keith, Aerosmith, Phish, Will.I.Am, The Dead, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradigm_Talent_Agency

I don't know if you saw the post with his agent named as Jim Griffin and who Jim's other clients are.  I wonder how Regis or Willard feel about the verdict and Bobo ?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: July 07, 2011, 09:22:58 PM »

http://www2.alabamas13.com/news/2011/jul/07/ala-lawmaker-plans-response-anthony-verdict-ar-2080924/
Ala. lawmaker plans response to Anthony verdict
By Associated Press
Published: July 07, 2011

Democratic Rep. Juandalynn Givan of Birmingham said she prepared the bill as a response to the not guilty verdicts in Florida against Casey Anthony, charged in the death of her two-year-old daughter Caylee. Givan said she was concerned by trial testimony that it was days after Caylee's apparent death before she was reported missing.

Givan said the bill would also require parents to report a missing child within 24 hours. She said the bill will be introduced in the next regular session in February unless Gov. Robert Bentley calls a special session earlier.

Hopefully within one year ALL the States will pass this bill.
 an angelic monkey

Have to keep track of which States gets it passed this year.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.