May 21, 2024, 03:14:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 417091 times)
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: October 13, 2008, 12:03:39 PM »

There seems to be a lot of speculation that TM pulling out has to do with the meeting with Mark Nejame. Can someone please explain this to me? Could MN press charges against TM if he continued to look for a dead Caylee? How could MN impede TM's search in any way? I'm ignorant in this matter. TIA

No, NM can't press charges against TES or Tim Miller, that's just plain rediculous.  Now LE could have something to do with TES not searching but I don't think it would be because they don't want TES searching, more like they don't need them to.
For the record, I (NM) would never press charges against TES or TM!    If MN does, we need to put him and the the A-hole family in a boat to aruba!
Mornin to afternoon Monkeys

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1121 on: October 13, 2008, 12:03:47 PM »

Let's not start beating up on each other this morning....I know we are all frustrated...but let's wait and see what Tim has to say....and what happened with the GJ.....

I agree, Sunny......it's okay to disagree but it's best not to 'SHOUT', when we do not have the facts.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1122 on: October 13, 2008, 12:04:30 PM »

On the phone with Erin at TES....Tim is NOT pulling out!!! [/color]

Have patience.

If you do not hear something from Tim or TES office it is NOT true.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 12:27:06 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: October 13, 2008, 12:04:36 PM »

Have patience.

Thanks Marlee!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 12:27:22 PM by klaasend » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: October 13, 2008, 12:05:03 PM »

Have patience.

If you do not hear this from Tim or the TES office it is NOT true.

We monkeys have heard this so many times: If you do not hear this from Tim or the TES office it is NOT true.

I have read all the posts about this and have not responded to any, simply because we have not heard from Tim or TES and we don't know what to respond to yet!

When we know FOR SURE what is going on, then I will have something to post.

JMO.

Oh, and good morning all! Smile

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1125 on: October 13, 2008, 12:05:15 PM »

We already knew this but it's official wonder why Lee And Cindy were not supeoned?

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The grand jury set to meet Tuesday and hear evidence regarding possible murder charges against Casey Anthony in the death of her daughter will hear from her father, George Anthony.

He has been subpoenaed to testify at the grand jury. He is expected to testify about the smell coming from their white Pontiac and how Casey told him to stay away from the car.

So far neither Casey’s mother Cindy Anthony nor her brother Lee Anthony have been subpoenaed.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7633318&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Man, I am bouncing around like a rubber ball but I typed a short response to this and some gremlin in my computer decided to show out.

My guess is that the prosecution knows Cindy would not advance the case against Casey.  She wouldn't even admit to LE that they removed the battery from Casey's car so she wouldn't drive off.  I think Lee will be the state's star witness and the prosecutor is saving his testimony so that it won't be discoverable by the defense as it would be if he testified before the Grand Jury.

If this has been addressed several times, I apologize!  I can't get or stay caught up.........
All those hour of cindy being interviewed and i still can't make heads or tails out of it..Why waste the gj time with cindy..She is a waste in mo
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: October 13, 2008, 12:05:42 PM »

Have patience.

Thanks Marlee!
THANKS MARLEE!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 12:27:43 PM by klaasend » Logged
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: October 13, 2008, 12:05:45 PM »

I have had a feeling for a while now that LE does indeed have remains of little Caylee.  I believe the reason the last search was abruptly called off was due to the discovery of remains that were thought to be Caylee.  It then took time to scientifically determine if what they found was Caylee. I live in Central Florida and I will agree that the weather conditions were horrible and there was a lot of standing water in unusual places. But, after reading posts from people that were searching with Tim on that last Sunday he searched, I am convinced that something important to this case was found.  I believe Tim came here to testify before the GJ tommorrow and while he was here, he took the opportunity to visit with the Keesee family and talk about Jennifer's disappearance.  Tim is just not the type of person to give up, especially when there are so many people willing to either help search or donate money.  If remains were found, LE would have been under no obligation to tell the Anthony family until a definite ID was made. We all know how long these tests can take, after the amount of time it took us to hear back on the DNA tests from samples found in the trunk of the car.  I may be really off base here, but I just have a feeling there is much more than we know. And....I feel something happened to really help the State prove its case that caused this GJ appearance to happen so suddenly.

Would Tim even be needed for a GJ unless he found something?

If TM's team found something he would probably testify as to where she was found and the conditions.  Maybe.....jmo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: October 13, 2008, 12:05:53 PM »

There seems to be a lot of speculation that TM pulling out has to do with the meeting with Mark Nejame. Can someone please explain this to me? Could MN press charges against TM if he continued to look for a dead Caylee? How could MN impede TM's search in any way? I'm ignorant in this matter. TIA

No, NM   MN can't press charges against TES or Tim Miller, that's just plain rediculous.  Now LE could have something to do with TES not searching but I don't think it would be because they don't want TES searching, more like they don't need them to.
For the record, I (NM) would never press charges against TES or TM!    If MN does, we need to put him and the the A-hole family in a boat to aruba!

oops, lol 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1129 on: October 13, 2008, 12:06:30 PM »

I don't know anything about what's happening with Tim Miller, but I will tell you what happens where I work from time to time.

I work in the administrative office of the organization, and sometimes we get called into a meeting. They will say, "Someone is filing a lawsuit against us because they tripped over their shoe lace." (or some other ridiculous thing like that.) "You must send out a notice to the employees in the field that anyone with an untied shoelace will be called in for disciplinary action, but you CANNOT tell them that's it's because of a lawsuit. You must make up some other reason for this."

It sounds to me like someone higher up said to Tim, "You must tell everyone you are calling off the search, but you cannot tell anyone the real reason. You must say it's for something like financial reasons." IMO

I Stand With The Girl
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1130 on: October 13, 2008, 12:06:49 PM »

Have patience.

Thanks, Marlee.  This is good news and good advice.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 12:27:57 PM by klaasend » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: October 13, 2008, 12:07:25 PM »

We already knew this but it's official wonder why Lee And Cindy were not supeoned?

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The grand jury set to meet Tuesday and hear evidence regarding possible murder charges against Casey Anthony in the death of her daughter will hear from her father, George Anthony.

He has been subpoenaed to testify at the grand jury. He is expected to testify about the smell coming from their white Pontiac and how Casey told him to stay away from the car.

So far neither Casey’s mother Cindy Anthony nor her brother Lee Anthony have been subpoenaed.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7633318&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Man, I am bouncing around like a rubber ball but I typed a short response to this and some gremlin in my computer decided to show out.

My guess is that the prosecution knows Cindy would not advance the case against Casey.  She wouldn't even admit to LE that they removed the battery from Casey's car so she wouldn't drive off.  I think Lee will be the state's star witness and the prosecutor is saving his testimony so that it won't be discoverable by the defense as it would be if he testified before the Grand Jury.

If this has been addressed several times, I apologize!  I can't get or stay caught up.........
All those hour of cindy being interviewed and i still can't make heads or tails out of it..Why waste the gj time with cindy..She is a waste in mo

Hi mrs R;  Did you mean to say   OH MYYYYY GAWWWD,  waste, total waste
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: October 13, 2008, 12:07:47 PM »

It is not yet official is it?  I thought Tim would make the decision today.

Please do not forget what Tim has done in the past, the numbers of missing he had found.  The families that will be forever grateful for having their loved ones returned and given decent family burials.

Never forget the good that someone has done in the past . . . P L E A S E !

Bless you Tim and all your sacrifices. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1133 on: October 13, 2008, 12:07:59 PM »

No, NM can't press charges against TES or Tim Miller, that's just plain rediculous.  Now LE could have something to do with TES not searching but I don't think it would be because they don't want TES searching, more like they don't need them to.

I know, O/T, but thought it wouldn't hurt to lighten up for one post. NM, here's your Halloween suit!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/hnm.gif
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: October 13, 2008, 12:08:50 PM »

OK ... Here is what I am thinking ... At the GJ hearing tomorrow ... they will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Caylee is dead ... They will then give Casey the option to cooperate and tell Tim where she is and allow her to be recovered in exchange for not seeking the death penalty ....

anyone else?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: October 13, 2008, 12:09:19 PM »

If anyone wants to post a list of questions for LP, I will be more than happy to call him tonight.
Today is my hubby's birthday, and I am going shopping for the afternoon, so I will check back later for the questions.
I'm not afraid to call anybody.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1136 on: October 13, 2008, 12:09:23 PM »

Just in case it was missed - I apologize profusely. The point about my presentation was taken. I will not be posting further. Thanks for the support from some of you. Mine was an opinion also. I yelled because I DID have the facts. The fact was, that she was stating the she would NEVER be contributing to TM or TES again.

Did I miss something?

I made a mistake and apologize again!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: October 13, 2008, 12:09:44 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17702112/detail.html

Grand Jury Hearing Slated In Anthony Case
Judge Not Expected To Rule On Motions On Monday

POSTED: 10:05 am EDT October 13, 2008
UPDATED: 11:32 am EDT October 13, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors plan to move forward with a grand jury hearing on Tuesday that could result in homicide charges against Casey Anthony.

Anthony is accused of child neglect after failing to report the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, for one month.

A judge's decisions are also expected on several motions filed by Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, but a court official said it won't come on Monday.

Last week, Baez requested more travel time, allowing Anthony to visit sites to help her defense prepare her case.

Other motions include a request to keep Anthony's travel schedule sealed from the public, and they sought the preservation of DNA samples so the defense can conduct their own tests.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: October 13, 2008, 12:09:45 PM »

Let's not start beating up on each other this morning....I know we are all frustrated...but let's wait and see what Tim has to say....and what happened with the GJ.....

I agree, Sunny......it's okay to disagree but it's best not to 'SHOUT', when we do not have the facts.

Whew at least I didn't get the BIG RED BUTTON for butting in 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1139 on: October 13, 2008, 12:10:23 PM »

Hi mrs R;  Did you mean to say   OH MYYYYY GAWWWD,  waste, total waste
Yes. That is what i meant.. Sorry jcp's is having a great sale online..Hey what is your credit card number. I'll pay you back when i get my check from universal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.