May 13, 2024, 01:42:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 - 12/6/08  (Read 279607 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: December 05, 2008, 08:32:23 PM »

Just a few thoughts here -

What if the skull and news story were part of an Aruban 2007 end of year "we found her and it's ok to visit Aruba" promotion?

Who cares if it was her?  I think "it looks like a skull" and other things were used to suggest that Natalee is returned to her parents.

Is the latest coverage/JVDS story/no body/no case stuff and Jan VDS story part of an Aruban 2008 end of year "we found her" or "we found the coverup"  and it's ok to visit Aruba promotion?

Will the case be closed at the end of the year?  Will anyone with their fingers in the pot ever be charged with a crime related to this case?  A coverup?  Conflict of interest?  Nepotism?  Cronyism?  Favoritism?

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: December 05, 2008, 08:35:04 PM »

Jossy Mansur on Dana tonight.

And Joe Tacopina?

I hope they get on together, now that would be interesting.

If that were happening RED would be in on that party call.

However, that will never happen as Joe does not like confrontation with people who know the case. If you ever notice all of his interviews after a couple months into case, he was a solo.

Think he would really want to defend his client against those that knew the case inside and out and who had just as much inside info as he?

Not happening.

Personally, I find it stunning that he agreed to come on.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: December 05, 2008, 08:35:25 PM »

DECEMBER 30

Blonde - the photograph of the three divers was taken at 3:38 on the 30th.  Do we have a time stamp on the other cage photographs for the same day?

Yes I did these screen shots myself

All here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.20

The ROV is controlled from someone onboard the ship.  Is it my imagination or is the angle of the camera on the ROV being set so the lens does not pan on the left side of the cage where the reamins, shoe, and skirt are located?
On the ship it's a Slanted Screen this is NOT Tim Miller hand  but he was on the ship

VIDEO http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/23302471#23302581

Oh My God, Blonde.  The timestamp next to Tim Millers hand shows 13 minutes later.  Tim was reported to be off the ship on June 7th when the cage contents were taken by ALE, but he was onbaord during this film sequence.  Please someone, say it isn't so.

NOT TIM'S HAND BUT TIM WAS STANDING NEXT TO THE GUY WHO POINTED

How can the camera shooting the pic at 15:40 (showing the possible remains in the cage) be the same camera that took the pic at 15:39 showing the thumbs down and at 15:43 (where the man's hand is pointing to the screen) showing what appears to be the divers heading back?

Could that camera have swung away from the divers and around to the left side of the cage and taken that pic in 60 seconds?

Thanks...12/30/2007

Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08  on: November 20, 2008, 08:22:14 PM 

Quote from: Altruist on November 20, 2008, 08:12:12 PM

Blonde, trying to get Kyle to look at your wonderful work in process http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.0, so hopefully he will have some time & be willing to identify who he can so that would take those identifications as addressed & put to rest as fact.  Kyle was there & young enough to have a decent memory of those persons & identify who he does not know, as well.  Any chance that Red could ask Tim Miller to review these photo's as well??????????????????????  Tim Miller may have been on board those days that Kyle was not.

Funny story, tried to view google images when we first started trying to identify Reply 10 of http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.0 & found one photo that looked interesting when I clicked on the photo to show true size guess who's work it was Klaas's creation, who had been copying idiots heads onto bodies in the photo's, laughed til it hurt.

Quote Kyle
Tim Miller was never on the Persistence while I was not on board.  He stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Mum - it sounds like they sent him off to Nicaragua with 24 or 48 hours afterwards. I understand now why Kyle referred to Tim Miller as a liability.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: December 05, 2008, 08:35:43 PM »

Okay...I'll put this out there again...

How can the camera shooting the pic at 15:40 on 12/30/07 (showing the possible remains in the cage) be the same camera that took the pic at 15:39 on 12/30/07 showing the thumbs down and at 15:43 on 12/30/07 (where the man's hand is pointing to the screen) showing what appears to be the divers heading back?

Could that camera have swung away from the divers and around to the left side of the cage and taken that pic in 60 seconds?

Were there two ROV's or two camera's????????

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
crazybabyborg
« Reply #504 on: December 05, 2008, 08:37:09 PM »

And Joe Tacopina?

However, that will never happen as Joe does not like confrontation with people who know the case. If you ever notice all of his interviews after a couple months into case, he was a solo.

Think he would really want to defend his client against those that knew the case inside and out and who had just as much inside info as he?

Not happening.

Aw, shucks. I was READY TO RUUUUMBLE!!!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: December 05, 2008, 08:37:57 PM »

How can the camera shooting the pic at 15:40 on 12/30/07 (showing the possible remains in the cage) be the same camera that took the pic at 15:39 on 12/30/07 showing the thumbs down and at 15:43 on 12/30/07 (where the man's hand is pointing to the screen) showing what appears to be the divers heading back?

That's a great question for Kermit!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: December 05, 2008, 08:40:07 PM »

And Joe Tacopina?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: December 05, 2008, 08:41:13 PM »

And Joe Tacopina?

Not happening.

Red - do you have any comments or words of wisdom about what we have found with the Persistence and cage photographs?
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #508 on: December 05, 2008, 08:42:21 PM »

Red,

I really believe he knows the truth, Tacopina, and he has to know that he can only rationalize this for so long. He has his own issues going on there is no doubt.

These type of defense lawyer's do have a come to Jesus moment in their lives. I've seen many burn out after awhile defending the guilty. It gets away from you and drains the soul.

When Tacopina has a meltdown, he's angry with himself. His own guilt.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #509 on: December 05, 2008, 08:42:34 PM »

Guess we can't call in to Dana if Taco doesn't like "directness", huh?   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #510 on: December 05, 2008, 08:44:40 PM »

I'd be nice if they'd let me call Tacky.

I'd ask how Simpleton and Sociopath are these days.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #511 on: December 05, 2008, 08:47:18 PM »

I'd be nice if they'd let me call Tacky.

I'd ask how Simpleton and Sociopath are these days.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: December 05, 2008, 08:47:35 PM »

Well, I'm a part-time monkey poster (I lurk more often than I post) and this time sequence seems more questionable than many things that have garnered pages of monkey posts.

How was that time sequence possible?  When you compare the quality of the 15:40 pic with the others it seems as though the others were from a video image and the 15:40 was from a camera.  Who would have been using a camera down there at that time?  Or, were there two ROV's?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: December 05, 2008, 08:52:12 PM »

Well, I'm a part-time monkey poster (I lurk more often than I post) and this time sequence seems more questionable than many things that have garnered pages of monkey posts.

How was that time sequence possible?  When you compare the quality of the 15:40 pic with the others it seems as though the others were from a video image and the 15:40 was from a camera.  Who would have been using a camera down there at that time?  Or, were there two ROV's?

I think there was only one ROV onboard, so what you are saying would probably indicate a fourth diver or photographer.  I am not knowledgeable about cameras.  What is really important are the timestamps on those photographs because it places everyone both on the ship and in the ocean at strategic places.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: December 05, 2008, 08:52:22 PM »

Frank,
I'm not sure if this is the picture you were looking for or not?

Karin Janssen
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: December 05, 2008, 08:53:47 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you look at the pictures of the divers, one is using a camera.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: December 05, 2008, 08:53:55 PM »

I honestly do not know the answer to that. I wasn't there.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: December 05, 2008, 08:54:30 PM »

Click the link below:
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: December 05, 2008, 08:54:34 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you look at the pictures of the divers, one is using a camera.
[/quote]

I think Kyle said that the Aruban divers did take photographs.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: December 05, 2008, 08:56:50 PM »

And Joe Tacopina?

Not happening.

It's Dana's charm that lured him like bee to honey.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.