May 13, 2024, 01:33:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 - 12/6/08  (Read 279605 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #520 on: December 05, 2008, 08:57:06 PM »

Does Taco know he's coming on Scared Monkey's Radio or does he only know he's going to be talking to Dana?
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: December 05, 2008, 08:58:34 PM »

thanks but that's not the one.

You know, how obvious is it now that Janssen had to be directly involved in the coverup?

10 days, she's the prosecutor and you have 2 innocent guys you're charging and the only evidence is the word of Joran van der sloot?

Not possible.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: December 05, 2008, 08:58:46 PM »

Kermit - can facial reconstruction be done on any of those skull photographs?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: December 05, 2008, 08:59:03 PM »

Jossy Mansur on Dana tonight.

And Joe Tacopina?

I hope they get on together, now that would be interesting.

If that were happening RED would be in on that party call.

However, that will never happen as Joe does not like confrontation with people who know the case. If you ever notice all of his interviews after a couple months into case, he was a solo.

Think he would really want to defend his client against those that knew the case inside and out and who had just as much inside info as he?

Not happening.

Personally, I find it stunning that he agreed to come on.

It's Dana's charm that lured him like bee to honey.

Kermit.Have you watched the Dateline episode of the dive??And if so i believe Tim Miller says "Bullshit" when they give him what is purported to be the "NO" sign.TIA for the input...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: December 05, 2008, 08:59:23 PM »

Gottenbro boat

Dave said: "On the night after Natalie disappeared, three out of four fisherman's huts on the beach near where she and Joran allegedly went were burglarized. Missing from one of the huts was a knife and a cage used to trap fish. In an e-mailI had received, someone discussing the cages stated that a lock was broken,and the net was used to dump Natalie 2 miles offshore." (p.76-77)

kyle stated: "Richardson was onboard the Persistence several times and attended the meetings on the boat. You may see a glimpse of him on the Dateline video in the survey room along with Mos standing over my shoulder
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: December 05, 2008, 09:00:10 PM »

Connect the dots.

Janet
_________

Oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #776 11/19-08
« Reply #705 on: November 20, 2008, 11:22:14 PM »

Tim Miller was never on the Persistence while I was not on board.  He stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4153.msg551304#msg551304

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #896 on: Today at 03:00:21 AM »

Kyle said: "We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564748;topicseen#msg564748

Kermit
« Reply #902 on: Today at 03:09:00 AM »

Kyle said: "John didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability"

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564763#msg564763

The search for Natalee Holloway

TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

Dave Holloway: They represent heroes to me.

To be sure there was no relevant evidence, material from the trap was given to the FBI. For the Holloways, though, another wild ride began.

This bizarre story originated in the central American nation of Nicaragua.

It happened last month, when Natalee’s father Dave received a message from a man who called himself Marcos. He said he had important information about where they could find Natalee's body.

Dave Holloway: He said, "I’d done some wrongs in my past," and he said, "This is my way of making all of my wrongs and all of my sins and doing something right."

Dave was skeptical, but the phone and e-mail messages continued.

In them was a wild tale involving drug runners who said that on the night Natalee disappeared someone had paid them to take her body and dump it at sea.

They agreed but instead they took her remains with them to Nicaragua and hid them on a remote strip of the Atlantic coast.

Dave Holloway: It was a little bit far-fetched for me.

Chris Hansen: What did he want in return?

Dave Holloway: He told us he didn't want anything. And that is what part I started believing in this guy. I said we've got a reward out here.

In January, Dave Holloway asked Tim Miller to head to Nicaragua to arrange for a meeting...and to Miller's surprise, Marcos showed up.

Marcos: I didn't live an, um, exemplary life. I did a lot of wrong things and maybe this is just one way of trying to even up the, the score a little bit.

Marcos wouldn't allow his face to appear on camera, but he agreed to talk to Miller and even officials from the US embassy.

Chris Hansen: And what was the person from the embassy's take?

Tim Miller: The person from the embassy said, "You know what? I think we may have something here."

Together, Miller and Marcos came up with a plan: Marcos would take a GPS receiver to the location and leave it there. Miller, accompanied by local officials would follow the signal to the location and begin to dig.

The next morning Miller's phone rang. It was Marcos. The search, he said, had been a success. But there had been a change in plans. He had the body and would bring it to them in Managua.

Marcos: Tonight before the sun is up, we will be in Managua.

Tim Miller: He says that she was wrapped in a blanket and her body fell apart. He said, "but we had to put her in two ice chests." And he actually said, "call Mr. Holloway right now and tell him I’ve got Natalee."

Chris Hansen: So what do you do?

Tim Miller: I did not call Dave Holloway to say I have the body.

Chris Hansen: You've been down that road before.

Tim Miller: I’ve been down that road before.

Chris Hansen: Did you believe him?

Tim Miller: This time, I believed him.

But after waiting all night for Marcos to appear at the arranged location -- nothing.

Marcos never appeared again and Tim Miller and Dave Holloway are convinced Marcos pulled off an incredibly cruel hoax.

Dave Holloway: How would somebody stoop so low to do something like this?

Chris Hansen: How hurtful is that, when somebody does that to you?

Dave Holloway: Very hurtful. In fact, that was -- it's a wonders I’ve not had a major heart attack and died, you know.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: December 05, 2008, 09:01:38 PM »

And Joe Tacopina?

However, that will never happen as Joe does not like confrontation with people who know the case. If you ever notice all of his interviews after a couple months into case, he was a solo.

Think he would really want to defend his client against those that knew the case inside and out and who had just as much inside info as he?

Not happening.

Kermit.Have you watched the Dateline episode of the dive??And if so i believe Tim Miller says "Bullshit" when they give him what is purported to be the "NO" sign.TIA for the input...

You know it's been awhile since I watched it. I'd have to listen to it again. I've honestly been investigating
other parts of the case.

I know that Tim Miller agreed with Kyle about the Arubans and not trusting them.
But I feel that Kyle just didn't know what to do, since John Silvetti is the boss.

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #527 on: December 05, 2008, 09:03:35 PM »

Is it 6 yet, all I'm getting is music.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: December 05, 2008, 09:03:51 PM »

And Joe Tacopina?

Not happening.

Keepthefaith...According to Kyle there was no "NO" sign...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: December 05, 2008, 09:04:08 PM »

And Joe Tacopina?

Not happening.

You know it's been awhile since I watched it. I'd have to listen to it again. I've honestly been investigating
other parts of the case.

I know that Tim Miller agreed with Kyle about the Arubans and not trusting them.
But I feel that Kyle just didn't know what to do, since John Silvetti is the boss.

When you get the opportunity Azlady posted the direct link to the dive  apage or two back and blew it up.Looks like Tim said bullshit when he got the "NO" sign..Let me know when you review..Look forward to hearing back.Have a great weekend!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: December 05, 2008, 09:04:09 PM »

Well, I'm a part-time monkey poster (I lurk more often than I post) and this time sequence seems more questionable than many things that have garnered pages of monkey posts.

How was that time sequence possible?  When you compare the quality of the 15:40 pic with the others it seems as though the others were from a video image and the 15:40 was from a camera.  Who would have been using a camera down there at that time?  Or, were there two ROV's?

I think there was only one ROV onboard, so what you are saying would probably indicate a fourth diver or photographer.  I am not knowledgeable about cameras.  What is really important are the timestamps on those photographs because it places everyone both on the ship and in the ocean at strategic places.

With all due monkey respect, I think all questions about these pics are important based on the last few days of discussions.  The more I think about it, it is making a bit more sense that if there was another person down there taking pics while everyone else was focused on the divers signaling to the ROV, that would explain why some people never saw them.

Now we have the thumbs down and ALE sending something to the FBI that did not match up with anything Natalee...yet we have that 15:40 pic that appears to show human remains.

Also, the date and time stamp on the 15:40 look like the same font and size as the other pics.

This is troubling to me.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: December 05, 2008, 09:04:54 PM »

And Joe Tacopina?

Not happening.

Tim Miller/Tim Trahan
Dateline
February 22, 2008

Dave Holloway: He (Miller) told me, he said, "Dave, we found her."

Chris Hansen: "We found her?"

Dave Holloway: Yeah. I said, "Are you sure?" and he said, "I’m 99.9 percent sure." He said, "We hadn't gone down and dove under or anything. But the photographs--" he said, "I tell you, Dave." I-- he said, "That's what we're looking for. And that's gotta -- that -- that's it."

<snipped>

(On the boat) Tim Miller: Divers coming up right now. I don't know it looked as promising today as it did last night or before.

Miller: Nothing?

Trahan: No.

Chris Hansen: That had to be a crushing blow.

Tim Miller: It was a crushing blow.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/4/
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: December 05, 2008, 09:05:07 PM »

And Joe Tacopina?

Not happening.

Keepthefaith...According to Kyle there was no "NO" sign...

What was the thumbs-down to mean???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: December 05, 2008, 09:05:26 PM »

Kermit
« Reply #896 on: Today at 03:00:21 AM »

Kyle said: "We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap."
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564748;topicseen#msg564748

Caps posted:
#2830 on: February 28, 2008, 12:33:01 AM
.The sneaker is there....where is the sneaker is the remains
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.900

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: December 05, 2008, 09:06:01 PM »

Red,

I really believe he knows the truth, Tacopina, and he has to know that he can only rationalize this for so long. He has his own issues going on there is no doubt.

These type of defense lawyer's do have a come to Jesus moment in their lives. I've seen many burn out after awhile defending the guilty. It gets away from you and drains the soul.

When Tacopina has a meltdown, he's angry with himself. His own guilt.

I wonder if Joe T. ever looks at his daughters and wonders about the day when some boy will knock on his door and announce his intention to date one of Joe's daughters.

Will he see the faces of his clients in those young men?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: December 05, 2008, 09:06:02 PM »

I think Kyle said that the Aruban divers did take photographs.

If the Aruban divers took pics would who would have had copies of them?  OE?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: December 05, 2008, 09:06:50 PM »

Red,

I really believe he knows the truth, Tacopina, and he has to know that he can only rationalize this for so long. He has his own issues going on there is no doubt.

These type of defense lawyer's do have a come to Jesus moment in their lives. I've seen many burn out after awhile defending the guilty. It gets away from you and drains the soul.

When Tacopina has a meltdown, he's angry with himself. His own guilt.

Frank, I would tend to agree.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: December 05, 2008, 09:07:07 PM »

And Joe Tacopina?

Not happening.

other parts of the case.

When you get the opportunity Azlady posted the direct link to the dive  apage or two back and blew it up.Looks like Tim said bullshit when he got the "NO" sign..Let me know when you review..Look forward to hearing back.Have a great weekend!!

Okay thank you. I'll view it again.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #538 on: December 05, 2008, 09:07:13 PM »

Tacky's hard to hear
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: December 05, 2008, 09:07:54 PM »

I think Kyle said that the Aruban divers did take photographs.

If the Aruban divers took pics would who would have had copies of them?  OE?

Dolph Richardson was in charge. So I would think he would.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.