May 20, 2024, 08:26:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 29 - 6/27/11  (Read 685306 times)
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2340 on: June 27, 2011, 09:02:38 PM »

I think it's time to call it a night.  Cindy, Baez or whoever has given me a migraine.  Good night monkeys.  Stay pure!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2341 on: June 27, 2011, 09:02:56 PM »

Another Whoa!!
NG asked Lenamon how the defense PI would know where to look for the body a month before it was discovered and all he could come up with was... I cant say because I was with the defense.... HE KNEW TOO 

OH BOY

wow

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2342 on: June 27, 2011, 09:03:06 PM »

WHOA.. NG has Terry Lenamon on and in a roundabout way brought up overmedicating your child... it seemed like he agreed and stated she was immature and had childhood trauma     

Immature is the least of her issues, childhood trauma well that's arguably probably provoked by her own despicable behavior & over lies she had already started to spin to anyone that would believe her, even if she was "abused" it does not rise to the level of explaining the fact that she murdered a young innocent baby girl.  For that matter if she was provoked to kill due to that "trauma" her victim should have been her alleged molester.  As far as overmedicating that can be a lesser a degree but overdosing a child with a toxic substance, in essence poison cannot be considered accidental as it should NEVER be administered in the first place which upon a child is aggravated child abuse, if death occurs as a result of that its felony murder.

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2343 on: June 27, 2011, 09:04:15 PM »

Plant life growing in the laundry bag

WOW that is a great shot Klassend.

Anyone who has ever tried to grow from a seed knows how long it takes for roots to show up and this is a LOT.
This is not just 2 weeks worth of growth.

Then there are the roots growing in Caylee's hair mat

That is the photo that is burned in my memory......I remember her beautiful shiny hair compared to that and how cold and heartless a mother could be to toss her child in a garbage dump, and one she used to bury her pets in no less. I think everyone thought she was in that general area but couldn't access it since it was underwater so I am not shocked she was never found until December.
Seeing Caylee hairlike that makes me sick- and to think it does not bother the evil one at all
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2344 on: June 27, 2011, 09:04:17 PM »

Because there is absolutely nothing credible to tie him to the Anthonys.  That particular area was a known area that Casey would hang out in when she was younger.  Not the exact spot where Caylee was found but in the general vicinity.  Just because people had psychic visions, premonitions, ideas, hunches that she might be found in that general area does not make all those people guilty of something.  Kronk passed by that area on his route often. 

Thank you. Sorry, I feel in the dark with some of the information you all have. And Kronk's name comes up a lot. I read the other day the best friend of Casey's talk about where they buried their animals and put hearts on them.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2345 on: June 27, 2011, 09:05:19 PM »

I think the Defense is in CYA mode with their incompetency and DP mistrial because they know they have lost this and badly.

Desperation in the extreme.

Look what they had to work with, really. 
A real life murderer, of a 2 year old.

Plus Bobo's opening statement was so outrageous.. it was ego driven for the shock and attention.. certainly not in his clients best interests...it was shocking alright.. but no awe

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2346 on: June 27, 2011, 09:05:29 PM »

The vegetation is really a moot point. The vegetation could have been from any site. The vegetation claim alone does not stand as proof the remains were originally in that spot.

JOSE BAEZ IS THAT YOU?!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2347 on: June 27, 2011, 09:06:01 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28376245/index.html
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Casey Murder Trial Day 40
WFTV legal analysis Bill Sheaffer discusses Casey Anthony's murder trial on day 40.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2348 on: June 27, 2011, 09:07:08 PM »

Shaeffer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::justice2NJ::

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2349 on: June 27, 2011, 09:07:42 PM »

WFTV legal analysis Bill Sheaffer discusses Casey Anthony's murder trial on day 40.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2350 on: June 27, 2011, 09:08:25 PM »

I happen to agree with the defense that the body was placed in that location at a later date. I don't know who or why someone did it, but I firnly believe it happened. And as for Kronk, he's a snake, imo. Something isn't right with him. His "I stopped on the side of the road to pee and stumbled across remains" is a CROCK of BS, imo.

I stand on the side of the forensic scientists for the prosecution and believe 100% the body was placed there in June 2008, not at a later date. 
Ditto......even their own experts state she has been there for 6 months (except that quack Bock who thought a coyote of dog buried a bone)......also, IIRC Tim Miller who surely has seen his share of bodies found stated the day he saw her and the depression in the ground, vines growing thru her skull and bag that she had been there for ~6 months
  Stawberry something isnt right with Kronk-but KC is mother of the year--Lee is the typical brother-George and Cindy are just the couple next store-oh they used to live with her daughter and a beautiful baby named Caylee -but now they live alone.  Yes Kronk is a snake

Glad someone else sees right through Kronk.

Put aside what one might thing of Kronk as a person - what do you think he did that was wrong with respect to Caylee and why.

Kronk did nothing wrong-there is only one person who took Caylee life-but that is not all she destroyed her father and brother-Cindy as bad as she is did not dieserve to lose Caylee a child she truly loved- and tried to involve Jessie -a man that loved her- and now kronk-give me a break -if she were set free she would be a serial Killer-anyone who got in her way -they would not have long for this world

KC has destroyed her entire family in one way or the other.  She enjoys the control over them.  It's very evident that she has problems.  But she's not insane...3 psych's just evaluated her over the weekend and Judge Perry just told us she's competent to stand trial.  I wonder if her defense team wants her to NOT go on the stand and KC wants to and tried to convince her attorneys that she could pull it off...attorneys say...whoop!  this one is truly nuts, this is not in her best interest, let's get her evaluated.  Still, if KC does go on the stand, she will NEVER tell the truth.  She may lie and say Lee molested her, dad molested her and hid her baby and she told mom that Lee and Dad molested her and mom wouldn't do anything about it. 

In other words, IMO, KC's ONLY reason for wanting to take the stand would be to have her last opportunity to destroy her family even more.  She won't get a chance to "kill" them now, but she can kill them more in their minds and hearts by getting on the stand.  I think she's fighting her attorneys for the opportunity and they "know" it's not in her best interest.

It's really simple.....if KC wanted to tell the truth, she would have done so long ago in order to get a plea deal.  By not wanting a plea deal, indicates she does not want to tell what happened.

KC will live her life in prison, mulling over and enjoying the pain she has exacted on her family.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2351 on: June 27, 2011, 09:09:55 PM »

I always wondered if Convicted Felon Casey Anthony had the remains in the freezer for a day or so as she backed that car right up against it.  And had some frozen foods in the car when Tony picked her up, etc.

I always wondered if she took those frozen items out of the freezer and to Tony's to make room to keep Caylee there as she was starting to decompose. 

Don't forget that even Dr. Tim Huntington brought up the possibility of the body being refrigerated:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkiFd1jZJzU&t=370m0s
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2352 on: June 27, 2011, 09:12:07 PM »

I think the Defense is in CYA mode with their incompetency and DP mistrial because they know they have lost this and badly.

Desperation in the extreme.

Look what they had to work with, really. 
A real life murderer, of a 2 year old.

Plus Bobo's opening statement was so outrageous.. it was ego driven for the shock and attention.. certainly not in his clients best interests...it was shocking alright.. but no awe
i agree island! i think the person that is the most interested in the publicity, more so than anyone else, is Baez.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2353 on: June 27, 2011, 09:12:19 PM »

Anyone who has ever tried to grow from a seed knows how long it takes for roots to show up and this is a LOT.

That is the photo that is burned in my memory......I remember her beautiful shiny hair compared to that and how cold and heartless a mother could be to toss her child in a garbage dump, and one she used to bury her pets in no less. I think everyone thought she was in that general area but couldn't access it since it was underwater so I am not shocked she was never found until December.
Seeing Caylee hairlike that makes me sick- and to think it does not bother the evil one at all

Horrifying isn't it, like I stated I will never forget that photo and to think what the jury has seen....it would haunt me knowing how evil that womb renter was to her baby she threw away after she murdered her out of spite (MOO)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2354 on: June 27, 2011, 09:13:41 PM »

Thanks Trimm. you always come through for us.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2355 on: June 27, 2011, 09:13:56 PM »

I happen to agree with the defense that the body was placed in that location at a later date. I don't know who or why someone did it, but I firnly believe it happened. And as for Kronk, he's a snake, imo. Something isn't right with him. His "I stopped on the side of the road to pee and stumbled across remains" is a CROCK of BS, imo.

I stand on the side of the forensic scientists for the prosecution and believe 100% the body was placed there in June 2008, not at a later date. 
Ditto......even their own experts state she has been there for 6 months (except that quack Bock who thought a coyote of dog buried a bone)......also, IIRC Tim Miller who surely has seen his share of bodies found stated the day he saw her and the depression in the ground, vines growing thru her skull and bag that she had been there for ~6 months
  Stawberry something isnt right with Kronk-but KC is mother of the year--Lee is the typical brother-George and Cindy are just the couple next store-oh they used to live with her daughter and a beautiful baby named Caylee -but now they live alone.  Yes Kronk is a snake

Put aside what one might thing of Kronk as a person - what do you think he did that was wrong with respect to Caylee and why.

Kronk did nothing wrong-there is only one person who took Caylee life-but that is not all she destroyed her father and brother-Cindy as bad as she is did not dieserve to lose Caylee a child she truly loved- and tried to involve Jessie -a man that loved her- and now kronk-give me a break -if she were set free she would be a serial Killer-anyone who got in her way -they would not have long for this world

KC has destroyed her entire family in one way or the other.  She enjoys the control over them.  It's very evident that she has problems.  But she's not insane...3 psych's just evaluated her over the weekend and Judge Perry just told us she's competent to stand trial.  I wonder if her defense team wants her to NOT go on the stand and KC wants to and tried to convince her attorneys that she could pull it off...attorneys say...whoop!  this one is truly nuts, this is not in her best interest, let's get her evaluated.  Still, if KC does go on the stand, she will NEVER tell the truth.  She may lie and say Lee molested her, dad molested her and hid her baby and she told mom that Lee and Dad molested her and mom wouldn't do anything about it. 

In other words, IMO, KC's ONLY reason for wanting to take the stand would be to have her last opportunity to destroy her family even more.  She won't get a chance to "kill" them now, but she can kill them more in their minds and hearts by getting on the stand.  I think she's fighting her attorneys for the opportunity and they "know" it's not in her best interest.

It's really simple.....if KC wanted to tell the truth, she would have done so long ago in order to get a plea deal.  By not wanting a plea deal, indicates she does not want to tell what happened.

KC will live her life in prison, mulling over and enjoying the pain she has exacted on her family.
  great post
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2356 on: June 27, 2011, 09:15:29 PM »

im...this is the photo that I cannot get out of my mind either....not even the skull gets the emotions out of me that this one does.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2357 on: June 27, 2011, 09:17:26 PM »

great post

and yes she sure would have been begging to the tell the truth if she wasnt guilty as sin

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2358 on: June 27, 2011, 09:17:52 PM »

Thanks Trimm. you always come through for us.

She sure does!

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2359 on: June 27, 2011, 09:18:06 PM »

It's a great day that the CEO was found to be competent!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.