May 03, 2024, 06:03:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 313477 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1520 on: November 06, 2008, 07:18:58 PM »

Did anyone see the computer searches for chloroform come out today?  I have not but not sure I have looked at everything.  There seems to be alot still unreleased.

Pooky not yet.  I did notice it looks like the FoxNewsOrlando site seems to be posting the docs faster than anyone else.  Unfortunately, they are rather hard to read unless enlarged.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1521 on: November 06, 2008, 07:19:02 PM »

Did anyone see the computer searches for chloroform come out today?  I have not but not sure I have looked at everything.  There seems to be alot still unreleased.

No, I don't think anything about them was released today, assuming you are talking about the computer searches for "chloroform" done on Casey's computer.

I had hoped that would be released today as well.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1522 on: November 06, 2008, 07:19:33 PM »

Thanks for bringing that up as that is what I am currently in search of as well.  I am skimming and jumping all over the place.  You would think I was bringing Neo back out of the Matrix with all the pecking at the keyboard and windows I have open. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: November 06, 2008, 07:21:06 PM »

Before I left work, there was a flyer that said something about TES training at a place called Tabu or something like that. Is that true? I have tried to go back, but I can't find anything. We looked it up and what we found was some techno bar. I am so confused. TIA 

I have no further information. It was on the discovery blog site. I captured the image and posted it earlier.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1524 on: November 06, 2008, 07:22:34 PM »

I bet Cindy is Pi**ed off at George right about now....

Did you guys catch where the Detective was like, " I know you said that in private, and Cindy didnt know" or something to that effect...and they talked about how Cindy LIED about Casey borrowing her car...

They'll be divorced soon I bet.

Ooooooo I bet she is sitting at her computer just steaming over what was being said about her and what was going on in the privacy of her own home. George spilling his guts (literally) to the popo and Lee on his way to listen to the tapes. All kept from her! She is going to see that her own family is seeing her in the light the rest of us do. In the end she will have no family, no friends.

Well, at least she will have her very own desk at Kidfinders, sitting there at her empty desk with her little red Swingline stapler, going "Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...."   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1525 on: November 06, 2008, 07:23:14 PM »

Somebody??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Casey Death Case Hard To Make At This Time
Aggravating Factors Required To Get Death Sentence

POSTED: 3:57 pm EST November 6, 2008
UPDATED: 4:47 pm EST November 6, 2008

Prosecutors say they don’t know if they have enough evidence to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, WESH 2 News learned on Thursday.

A spokesman at the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office told WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing on Thursday that prosecutors have not taken the death penalty off the table, because the case is still developing and they hope to find Caylee’s body.

A defense attorney sent prosecutors a report outlining why the state should not seek a death sentence against Casey Anthony, who faces trial on first-degree murder   

and other charges.

on the same day prosecutors released more than 500 pages of evidence against Casey Anthony. The documents include an investigator’s interview with her father, George, in which he says he confronted Casey Anthony about her daughter’s whereabouts three weeks before she was reported missing. Read more in Casey Anthony blog.

The stack of documents includes some previously released material, such as FBI reports about hair and air samples from Casey Anthony’s car that indicated human decomposition.

Casey Anthony is being held in Orange County Jail without bond. Her trial is scheduled to start in January.

Caylee Anthony has not been seen since June, and prosecutors face trying Anthony without a body.

There are various aggravating factors that are considered in Florida death penalty cases. These, according to the Death Penalty Information Center, include that the murder:

- Was heinous, atrocious, cruel, or depraved.

- Involved substantial planning and premeditation.

- Was committed without pretense of moral or legal justification.

- Was committed by a person with previous felonies, or happened while another felony was being committed.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17923372/detail.html

also athttp://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.new#new

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: November 06, 2008, 07:23:38 PM »

Pooky not yet.  I did notice it looks like the FoxNewsOrlando site seems to be posting the docs faster than anyone else.  Unfortunately, they are rather hard to read unless enlarged.

You are not kidding -- my eyes were cross-eyed today from reading there. 

Everyone has been up in arms about the state saying they may NOT seek the death penalty in this case -- just found one more article on why they CAN --

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2008/11/the-caylee-anthony-case-capital-murder-convictions-without-a-body/
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1527 on: November 06, 2008, 07:25:08 PM »

Klass- Love those pics. Someone should have done that a long time ago.  They don't know how to shut their mouths!

That's a fact

Cindy needs extra for her big mouth 
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1528 on: November 06, 2008, 07:26:21 PM »

I actually haven't but I know that I hate the system the way it is & I am outraged at times with my disappointment in some public servants CYA, future job opportunities rather than pursuing what is in the best interest for their communities (that is their job), for I was one once & lived & breathed it as it was my duty even if I wasn't guaranteed to succeed or even if it meant there would be financial impacts personally if it was in the best interest of my community that is the avenue that was pursued.  In this case it is in the best interest of the community to pursue the protection of children & disposing of a child regardless of manner of death is absolutely abhorent & qualifies as aggravating circumstances.  If we don't protect our helpless children & elderly from being considered disposable that to me is just an endorsement of evil & inhumane conditioning that I am unwilling to accept & if this is & in many places it is the standard than the public should be aware rather than fooled by those that are charged with representing the public good, the farce of the financial impact is that by not pursuing strongly the system becomes ever more expensive as more crimes continue to take place.  Penny wise & Dollar foolish is not in the best interest of any community.

How about a CHANGE to our court & law enforcement fees paid by the criminals that we are forced to protect our citizens from.  Oh are the assessment of $50 court costs in order when the arrest & prosecution costs thousands for petty crimes that come out of the pockets of the law abiding citizens?  The system is promulgating itself to become ever a larger problem with more dire circumstances.  There's a lot to be changed & we would all be a whole lot better off if we approached some of these dire societal problems in a cost accounting manner of assessment to those who choose to commit crimes against us the first time.  Perhaps the future behavior could be curbed & recidivism would be decreased leaving resources for the most violent to be contained at the expense of our taxpayer's who would then benefit from the protection that we deserve.
Can we get a "Standing Ovation" monkey please??!!

Remarkable post, I commend you!    
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1529 on: November 06, 2008, 07:26:24 PM »

Before I left work, there was a flyer that said something about TES training at a place called Tabu or something like that. Is that true? I have tried to go back, but I can't find anything. We looked it up and what we found was some techno bar. I am so confused. TIA 

I have no further information. It was on the discovery blog site. I captured the image and posted it earlier.
That's it, I didn't think I was dreaming. When I first saw this I thought Cindy made it up (like Casey's work email) and would send people that aren't with TES to a strip club. It just seems really strange they would have "training" at a bar or whatever they call them now.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1530 on: November 06, 2008, 07:27:14 PM »

hello Monkeys,question how does the prayer thing work?, and I for one think that no death penalty is a good thing, this way everyday for the rest of her life she will be reminded why she is there, even if she is a narcisstic, sociopathic dumb-arse. TIA for the answer to the previous question.

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: November 06, 2008, 07:27:43 PM »

So do you guys think that Tim Miller had access to this document dump before we did? LE called him in so they would share what they know with him to make his search more accurate?

I read in Amy's Interview that she talked to Will and they discussed KC talking about Eric's car crash area and her going out to visit the site, she thinks she might have buried Caylee there, to be close to her Dad.  Just another twist!   

Behind as usual, but do we have news link or info on where in KY that crash site is?  I am in KY and if TES comes up blank, I could get group together and go look.
If already posted - ignore post.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: November 06, 2008, 07:28:06 PM »

Joesamas mama - Yes, the place is a bar but I don't believe it's a TES TRAINING place in the respect you are thinking.  I think it's more of a meeting place for the team leaders to go over the logistic details and last minute instructions.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1533 on: November 06, 2008, 07:28:14 PM »

Klass- Love those pics. Someone should have done that a long time ago.  They don't know how to shut their mouths!

That's a fact

Cindy needs extra for her big mouth 

I'd sure hate to be the A's attorney.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1534 on: November 06, 2008, 07:28:43 PM »

Snipped from Blonde:
There are various aggravating factors that are considered in Florida death penalty cases. These, according to the Death Penalty Information Center, include that the murder:

- Was committed by a person with previous felonies, or happened while another felony was being committed.

Does she have to meet all of the criteria or just 1 or 2 of 3? 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: November 06, 2008, 07:28:51 PM »

You are not kidding -- my eyes were cross-eyed today from reading there. 

Everyone has been up in arms about the state saying they may NOT seek the death penalty in this case -- just found one more article on why they CAN --

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2008/11/the-caylee-anthony-case-capital-murder-convictions-without-a-body/

Should be interesting to hear what NG thinks of the potential DP. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: November 06, 2008, 07:29:01 PM »

hello Monkeys,question how does the prayer thing work?, and I for one think that no death penalty is a good thing, this way everyday for the rest of her life she will be reminded why she is there, even if she is a narcisstic, sociopathic dumb-arse. TIA for the answer to the previous question.

Hi eyecanCOOK - actually I agree with you.  I think death is the easy way out for Casey.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: November 06, 2008, 07:30:32 PM »

Snipped from Blonde:

Does she have to meet all of the criteria or just 1 or 2 of 3? 
You only need one aggravating factor
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1538 on: November 06, 2008, 07:30:41 PM »

You close your eye, well if you wish, and you talk to God (or your God whatever that might be to you) in this case its for guidance and safety in the efforts to find Caylee.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: November 06, 2008, 07:32:13 PM »

Hi eyecanCOOK - actually I agree with you.  I think death is the easy way out for Casey.
I agree with you too.  I had a client on death row -- he was executed in 2002 -- he said that living with the guilt was worse that living. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.