May 07, 2024, 05:36:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #604 4/25 - 4/27/2007  (Read 145543 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: April 26, 2007, 10:59:57 PM »

Howdy, do I detect alot of chatter in the cage tonight?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #641 on: April 26, 2007, 11:00:39 PM »

AZ Sunny, I have seen the quote also... I might be able to find it.. let me check..

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: April 26, 2007, 11:01:29 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "*******"
http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/2/6/

You guys look at the comments the aruban bloggers left? They dont look too favorable for him either..

um,  can someone interpret them please?

Well, we can't but at least one of them is in English.   Very Happy

LOL!! I see the choller wants to buy his book..He must be on crack!! I sent these to someone hopefully they can translate that article and comments.

joran not owing to scibi neither one plachi of the boeki here then the is tell in the another interview cu past owing to scibi the boeki here djies for his therapy...y jun another motibo....intresante!! april 26, 2007

juanita semerel said: for via of joran v/d sloot cu my island sweet aruba is in one luz negative come across,specialmente turism owing to achieve one sla very duro. the self is jama his self "een leugenaar" provided that hij liegt nog steeds.foei,ongelooflijk om zoiets till zeggen. hij moet de waarheid nu provided that nu zeggen. ajoo y thanks also. april 26, 2007

choller said: the have to owing to count ; for her escritor write, the escritora is just write thing the tell, is pesey the is escritora yet!!! joran i will cumpra do you book assure!!! april 26, 2007

miriam said: wel wel, sucha the name of aruba then wanted earn money also. the mother y the father not owing to educá y learn the great joran loque is good or bad. is that is why awendia children is arise without consenschi. is the parents they have cu será door of cría juinan as porco. april 26, 2007

ariën rasmijn said: akinan one interview cu joran upstairs television hulandes: http://player.omroep.nl/?aflid=4442102 april 26, 2007

the berdad said: joran what day will do you arepenti y tell the berdad cu tabo y rumanan kalpoe owing to deshasi of natalee holloway april 26, 2007

angel said: joran self is tell at television at hullanda with hour they owing to punte if the is worry cu loque is pasando cu aruba come across, and the of gewoon "no" pace the is hanja the boycott coy stupid..paso do not the is feel..mane the la hanja one chens the la core go hullanda go core sconde..pero do not nothing good hanja do you castigo at bida-den dead are you hanjele..dios person not can ganja.. april 26, 2007

celest said: thanks god, cu ela scoge for stay the netherlands pace i am think cu eta form one berdadero danger for we island so diminutive!!!.... the, together cu all esnan cu owing to yude tapa the berdad!!!!joran is one berdadero genio for ganja y planning cosnan!!!!! my can owing to observa the interview.... is more cu claro cu eta tell cu the not have to one phycologo pace eta more know not have to aid profesional pace they're capas of throw up the berdad!!! bah.....esta one berdadero con-artist but," berdad always will alcansa lie do not importa cuanto ana happen!!!! we all owing to stinti of berdad in carni y bone cuanto danyo his lie owing to costa aruba all!!!!!arobe eta in lime light is look like cu eta like publicidad negative!!! come across

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: April 26, 2007, 11:01:34 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Spock"
Been gone for at least six months, stopped in to check the blogs. Doesn't seem like much has happened: case still largely "on hold". Same talk about some "hidden witness" or possible "new info" coming forward (heard that so many times before). Look, this case is only going to break when someone in the Aruban government, comes forward spelling out who did what and how there was a coverup. No one down the chain is going to talk. IMO

Hi Spock.

Could that someone be a person willing to turn on Paulus because of his recent threat of a lot of people would get hurt.  Do people need to worry at night that Paulus and his son are a time bomb waiting to explode.  So instead of waiting they decided to cooperate and are is spilling the beans of what they know.

When did Paulus say that that a lot of people would get hurt?  sorry missed that statement.

I'm sorry AZ I forgot where I read it.  I was trying to search but I couldn't find it.

I think this was before the court ruled against Paulus, so not too recent.  I remember it as well, San.  It's an interview Paulus gave to a reporter, maybe a Dutch one, and he talks about Val warning him NOT TO DO IT but he does it anyway.

Perfect example of where Joran gets that cocky idea that he sounds so much better than he actually does.

Joran is afraid of DeVries or he would accept his invitation and go on his show and accuse him right to his face of that burglary.  Then people could decide if they believe Joran or DeVries.

I'm wondering what kind of cockamaimie editor and publisher lets him rag on about what a hopeless liar he is! Doesn't that discredit everything he says in the book? What a bunch of fools.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: April 26, 2007, 11:03:05 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/2/6/

You guys look at the comments the aruban bloggers left? They dont look too favorable for him either..

um,  can someone interpret them please?

Well, we can't but at least one of them is in English.   Very Happy

LOL!! I see the choller wants to buy his book..He must be on crack!! I sent these to someone hopefully they can translate that article and comments.

Boeti!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #645 on: April 26, 2007, 11:03:56 PM »

here is ******* talking about it, so it must have been before 2-15-2007

Paulus says he would tell but the truth would hurt too many people. Are you kidding me?? Jorans writing a book and Paulus sues the govt. Can this family get anymore disgusting? Besides covering up the rape and murder did paulus choose to let her die instead of getting natalee help?

“I lied and thats the truth”–Joran Van Der Sloot
“Your own father”!!Unbeleaveable!!–Deepak Kalpoe

Comment by ******* | February 15, 2007, 5:03 pm

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: April 26, 2007, 11:06:16 PM »

When did Paulus say that that a lot of people would get hurt?  sorry missed that statement.

I'm sorry AZ I forgot where I read it.  I was trying to search but I couldn't find it.

I think this was before the court ruled against Paulus, so not too recent.  I remember it as well, San.  It's an interview Paulus gave to a reporter, maybe a Dutch one, and he talks about Val warning him NOT TO DO IT but he does it anyway.

Perfect example of where Joran gets that cocky idea that he sounds so much better than he actually does.

Joran is afraid of DeVries or he would accept his invitation and go on his show and accuse him right to his face of that burglary.  Then people could decide if they believe Joran or DeVries.

Glad you remember reading it as well Anna.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #647 on: April 26, 2007, 11:07:17 PM »

I think I remember the interview, it was the one right before he was denied the cha-ching!!!!

+++

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #648 on: April 26, 2007, 11:08:33 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
I have been of the opinion for a very long time that Natalee was cremated. However, I now believe she was buried at sea.... that's the nicest way I could say it.

ROB

I do recall you always believing she was cremated, but if you don't mind me asking. What hs changed your mind now?  TY.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: April 26, 2007, 11:11:22 PM »

Thats a good question. They seem extremely confident she will never be found. So confident they write books,Do Interviews and sue the Govt that protecting them..lol

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: April 26, 2007, 11:12:15 PM »

here is ******* talking about it, so it must have been before 2-15-2007

Paulus says he would tell but the truth would hurt too many people. Are you kidding me?? Jorans writing a book and Paulus sues the govt. Can this family get anymore disgusting? Besides covering up the rape and murder did paulus choose to let her die instead of getting natalee help?

“I lied and thats the truth”–Joran Van Der Sloot
“Your own father”!!Unbeleaveable!!–Deepak Kalpoe

Comment by ******* | February 15, 2007, 5:03 pm

That must have been off of the FP Cool

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #651 on: April 26, 2007, 11:15:05 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I have been of the opinion for a very long time that Natalee was cremated. However, I now believe she was buried at sea.... that's the nicest way I could say it.

ROB

I do recall you always believing she was cremated, but if you don't mind me asking. What hs changed your mind now?  TY.

Dave, Amelia and TJ
Then of course Dompig tried so many times to derail Tim Miller and the ALE is still to this day. I have a good idea she is in the sea. And not 2.5 miles out.

Beth said, 'I don't know if Natalee is recoverable any longer'. Could be sea or cremation. She is not very clear as to why, but I don't expect her to be with the jackasses on that island.

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: April 26, 2007, 11:16:05 PM »

Thats a good question. They seem extremely confident she will never be found. So confident they write books,Do Interviews and sue the Govt that protecting them..lol

They must live in a bubble, *******. Nobody here believes them, looks like nobody in Holland believes them, and he was only able to snooker one Aruban choller into buying the book.

Paulus chastises the very government that set him and his prick son free and gets slapped down, then his son raises his ugly little head only to get it slapped off. They are in a world of their own.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: April 26, 2007, 11:18:43 PM »

Maybe it was a false confidence? What I mean is.......maybe the various politicians in the sloots pockets, and connections with powerful were felt to be enough to keep the jail door from closing. I am sure there has been forensic
evidence of some sort found, and that was possibly contaminated, lost etc., by the likes of van der straaten, jacobs and others. Sloots pockets are now empty....

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #654 on: April 26, 2007, 11:18:59 PM »

ROB

Dave, Amelia and TJ
Then of course Dompig tried so many times to derail Tim Miller and the ALE is still to this day. I have a good idea she is in the sea. And not 2.5 miles out.

Beth said, 'I don't know if Natalee is recoverable any longer'. Could be sea or cremation. She is not very clear as to why, but I don't expect her to be with the jackasses on that island.

So in your opinion.. further then 2.5 miles out? I recall a conversation we had long ago..  About Dave.. and the .. well.. I guess  the tunnel in a certian person home?  Is that what you are leaning against now?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: April 26, 2007, 11:23:02 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

They must live in a bubble, *******. Nobody here believes them, looks like nobody in Holland believes them, and he was only able to snooker one Aruban choller into buying the book.

Paulus chastises the very government that set him and his prick son free and gets slapped down, then his son raises his ugly little head only to get it slapped off. They are in a world of their own.

In his book he says that he always thought the world revolves him but he no longer does. This sad story just gets more and more outrageous doesnt it?

24 KLPD on the ground in Aruba right now. Thats alot of Investigaters  dont ya think?? Joran making a ass out of himself while they are in Aruba is priceless. Cool

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: April 26, 2007, 11:26:27 PM »

ROB

Dave, Amelia and TJ

So in your opinion.. further then 2.5 miles out? I recall a conversation we had long ago..  About Dave.. and the .. well.. I guess  the tunnel in a certian person home?  Is that what you are leaning against now?

If you believe Lorenzo is involved and if you believe that Joran was dropped off over there to get the school bus.... well, then it is possible. If you believe there was a cell call at 6:30 am from St Lucia area... well, then it's possible.

+++

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: April 26, 2007, 11:27:26 PM »

Waving to casa
Sorry I did not answer your previous question.  I had an appointment and had to go out.  Had logged out before you posted again.  Hope you have sorted it all out now.  Pretty interesting, huh??

San  I remember Paulus saying that.  Cannot say when but a while ago I feel.

Anna I agree with you on KJ spilling the beans.  I feel it may be why she was denied an extension of time in Aruba and yanked back to Holland where they could extract info on the Aruban investigation from her, willingly or otherwise.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: April 26, 2007, 11:29:47 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

In his book he says that he always thought the world revolves him but he no longer does. This sad story just gets more and more outrageous doesnt it?

24 KLPD on the ground in Aruba right now. Thats alot of Investigaters  dont ya think?? Joran making a ass out of himself while they are in Aruba is priceless. Cool

Wow,  24?  the last I heard there were 10 investigators and 8 "special police"  How have I missed so much since Saturday! That is a significant number and they have to be there to do something immediately.  Let's pray they make this happen soon!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #659 on: April 26, 2007, 11:32:20 PM »

Hello to all the monkeys still here this late.  I am so happy that I was wrong about them closing the case in a few weeks.   I was wrong...yes!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.