May 06, 2024, 09:52:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #834 6/4/10 - 6/6/10  (Read 425136 times)
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2010, 08:13:35 PM »

enjoy your stay in the Peruvian prison!
OMG what's he doing & why is he holding it lol
I think it is more like, 'Dear Lord, please don't let the other prisoners see how tiny I am.' And, 'I guess I can kiss this goodbye, too'
the sock he stuffs down there fell?

ROFL!!!!

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2010, 08:13:55 PM »

RoxiBalboa,

Thank you very much for finding that for me.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2010, 08:14:02 PM »

Well Well, look who just became facebook friends with Charles Croes, those Guided Light nuts:

http://www.guidedlight.com/

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2010, 08:14:53 PM »

viet vet
Submitted on 2006/12/06 at 8:11pm

Speaking of off the record comments, we were told were to find Joran at the International School on a Friday , June 2 or 3, have it in my notes. Was also told Joran hit Natalee with an aluminum baseball bat…in the head. The same man told me both stories and guess what, Joran was at the International School that day, hiding. He was sleeping over there rather than home,,, scared he was. The fine Aruba Police followed us to the school that day or maybe we would already have solved this case. Yeah Karin, a bounch of cowboys…

if the find the body they will see that shit.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2010, 08:15:08 PM »

enjoy your stay in the Peruvian prison!

This picture is priceless!

Bet his momma is proud as piss!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2010, 08:15:13 PM »

Hi all,
have not been here in a long time.
glad to see there are still some familiar names around.

Am so excited that they have arrested the b*stard!!
its all over the news here in the netherlands, as probably all over the world.

over here media says he will get 25 to 35 years in prison in Peru.

finally, justice!

and respect to all of you who hung in there for all these years...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2010, 08:15:39 PM »

viet vet

Speaking of off the record comments, we were told were to find Joran at the International School on a Friday , June 2 or 3, have it in my notes. Was also told Joran hit Natalee with an aluminum baseball bat…in the head. The same man told me both stories and guess what, Joran was at the International School that day, hiding. He was sleeping over there rather than home,,, scared he was. The fine Aruba Police followed us to the school that day or maybe we would already have solved this case. Yeah Karin, a bounch of cowboys…

Sounds to me that many of us were right on, this SOB mirrored Natalee's murder...one has to wonder if he did this to Stephany to make Natalee's family suffer even more, I dont think he gave a thought as to how Stephany's family would live a life of deep loss....HUGE mistake.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2010, 08:15:53 PM »

viet vet

Yes Blah.  I still say she was murdered at the rock area near the Lighthouse.  Where they disposed of her body I'm not as certain of.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2010, 08:16:55 PM »

viet vet

Yes Blah.  I still say she was murdered at the rock area near the Lighthouse.  Where they disposed of her body I'm not as certain of.

I agree with you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2010, 08:17:53 PM »

Hi all,
have not been here in a long time.
glad to see there are still some familiar names around.

Am so excited that they have arrested the b*stard!!
its all over the news here in the netherlands, as probably all over the world.

over here media says he will get 25 to 35 years in prison in Peru.

finally, justice!

and respect to all of you who hung in there for all these years...

Hi!  25-35 years in Peru then he can come to the US and serve another 50 for extortion.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: June 04, 2010, 08:18:43 PM »

wtf........where did he put the bat when he traveled, in his suitcase? Who packs a baseball bat when they fly? This is weird.

Baseball bats can be bought in other countriesbesides the U.S.   But maybe he brought his own, I don't know.  He could have brought one with the intention of using it as he did... just told customs he was a sporter.   I'm wondering if it is THAT premeditated that he used a bat on Stephany and of course there were rumors he used a bat on Natalee. 

I just checked.  There's a national baseball team in Peru.  http://www.baseball-reference.com/bullpen/Peru_national_baseball_team Peru national baseball team

The Peru national baseball team is a national team of Peru and is controlled by the Federación Peruana de Béisbol. It represents the nation in senior-level men's international competition. The team is a member of the COPABE.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: June 04, 2010, 08:19:07 PM »

OMG.  A baseball bat.

That's what we heard about Natalee.

omg.

shocked again.  I just keep hating him more.

Lovesong

viet vet ... Jug Twitty's friend ... claims that a person told him and other searchers from Alabama that Joran had hit Natalee with a baseball bat and that same person had stated that Joran had been sleeping at his school.  The sleeping at the school turned out to be true ...

++++++++++

viet vet
FP comments
December 6, 2006

66.  viet vet on December 6th, 2006 8:11 pm

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/12/06/diario-they-went-into-panic-when-natalee-remained-passed-out/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Pages 81/82:
  We go back to the hotel to update the new group of men on all that has transpired since we first arrived on the island.  The come up with the idea to try to find Joran va der Sloot at his school to see if they can talk with him directly.  Bill, Charlie, Mitch, and Jeff head to the International School of Aruba and leave the rest of us at the hotel to continue tracking leads.  Upon their arrival, they encounter the assistant headmaster, who takes them to the office.  As he leads them, they ask if Joran attends this school.  "Yes, yes.  And he has been sleeping here."  Surprised that he offers this, they store this information and make their way to the office ...

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: June 04, 2010, 08:19:24 PM »

viet vet

It's like he took the $15,000.00 from Beth and then used the same method to reenact the murder of Natalee. As though he was paid to deliver to Beth information about Natalee's death.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: June 04, 2010, 08:19:45 PM »

viet vet

Deepak needs to tell the truth today.  His time is quickly running out.  Those who covered this up can't afford for him to be out there with the knowledge he has.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: June 04, 2010, 08:20:12 PM »

you are right, Klaasend, THAT would be justice.
Or, it would be justice if they'd hang him by the balls but i doubt they do that, even in peru
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #95 on: June 04, 2010, 08:20:41 PM »

First time we've seen that smug slapped off his face  NG is showing the video, the PDI "assisted" him HARD into that vehicle...dang why bother with the bullet proof vest, its not like many would mourn.    Im going to have to go to confession & do a serious round with my rosaries because I'm having thoughts of severe fate towards this monster.
Because if they didn't provide him with a bullet proof vest and he got shot, folks in Aruba like Renho would be screaming he didn't get a fair trial.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2010, 08:20:47 PM »

now they say it was a baseball bat?

So is that something Joran typically packs in his suitcase?  Why would he have a bat in his hotel room?  Was it planned?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: June 04, 2010, 08:21:17 PM »

viet vet

And it explains why they said that she fell out of the car and hit her head in order to cover up if Natalee's body was found. The injuries to her head from the baseball bat.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: June 04, 2010, 08:21:21 PM »

viet vet

Thank you Klaas for bringing that forward.  That was the first thing I thought of when I heard it on Nancy Grace.

I think Joran just gave us the answers as to how he killed Natalee.  I think he killed Stephany in the same way, on purpose.  I mean, who the HELL travels to another country with a baseball bat??????  We KNOW he doesn't play any kind of sports any more.

Date rape drugs, baseball bat..............

I think THAT was his motive for this murder - to confess in a way without having to speak the words, because really - who the hell would believe anything he says anyway?

I'm just sick....
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: June 04, 2010, 08:22:10 PM »

viet vet

And it explains why they said that she fell out of the car and hit her head in order to cover up if Natalee's body was found. The injuries to her head from the baseball bat.

Kerm - and that wasn't the only time we heard of a head injury.  Remember his teacher (or headmaster?) talking about being on the beach, playing in the water, and she fell and hit her head on a rock?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.