May 04, 2024, 06:00:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JO ANN (JODIE) BAIN AND 3 DAUGHTERS MISSING 4/27/2012(2 murdered 2 safe)  (Read 547070 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: May 10, 2012, 08:23:38 AM »

::snipping2::
beth1970 said

This is EVERYWHERE.  This creep is hiding somewhere.  When it all comes out I wouldn't doubt that he's killed someone and taken over their home.  There is no way, with his distinct looks, that someone wouldn't recognize him.  Yep I say he's hiding.

I just pray to GOD he hasn't molested or killed those little girls.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=13058.msg1523154#msg1523154

that would explain the car not being found too,it could be in someones garage/barn

sorry i missed this in my cut paste,
maybe the neighbors need to start checking on their neighbor,if they
havent seen them in a while

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #561 on: May 10, 2012, 08:58:02 AM »

http://news.yahoo.com/relative-suspect-thought-kidnapped-girls-were-074947012.html

GUNTOWN, Miss. (AP) — The Mississippi man on the run from a double-slaying thought he might be the father of the two girls he's now accused of kidnapping, his mother-in-law said.

Authorities said they think the missing girls, Alexandria Bain, 12, and Kyliyah Bain, 8, are still with Adam Mayes, nearly two weeks after he fled with them.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: May 10, 2012, 09:35:29 AM »

In regards to no one in the home hearing anything the night that this family was taken out, let us remember Elizabeth Smart who was taken from her home while her family slept...except for the little sis who slept with her.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: May 10, 2012, 09:36:16 AM »

i was wondering about no one hearing,the murder of mom and daughter,the garage
sits a little way from the house,and something is up,there are 100s of LE looking for
AM,he has 2 kids in tow,and may be living in the mountains,or some other wild place
its just so, not plausible,and when TMs mom said that TM left him 2yr ago,it got me to
thinking,why go back,and when did she go back to him,im thinking this is going to be
like one, of those dime mystery novels,where life is stranger than fiction and you just
cant believe the crazy ending
baine home
8590 Whiteville Newcastle Rd Whiteville, TN 38075-8706
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8590-Whiteville-Newcastle-Rd-Whiteville-TN-38075/41509965_zpid/
http://binged.it/IEzwdi

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: May 10, 2012, 09:37:00 AM »

In regards to no one in the home hearing anything the night that this family was taken out, let us remember Elizabeth Smart who was taken from her home while her family slept...except for the little sis who slept with her.

True Cookie but Elizabeth was only one person to keep quiet.  They had to keep all 4 quiet. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: May 10, 2012, 09:38:26 AM »

Lawyers for Mayes Family Speak Out  (video)

Sources close to Fox 13 say that at least one of the bodies found in Adam Mayes' Guntown, Mississippi residence was strangled. The killings happened at the Bain's garage in Whiteville,

Terry Dickus, defense attorney for Adam's mother Mary.

Dickus claims, "She's confused and upset, she has a disabled husband and worried about his case, but her primary concern is that these children be returned."

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/local/lawyers-for-mayes-family-speak-out-rpt-20120509
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: May 10, 2012, 09:47:08 AM »

I think the relationship that blows my mind the most is the one between Gary Bain and Adam Mayes.  I mean these two knew each other since Adam was 9-10.  I do not understand why he and/or Jo Ann would tolerate this type of behavior (drinking/drugging) around there very young daughters; even if it was the TWO faces of AM.  I know that this type (AM) is a manipulative, deceptive, master controller but he had to slip up for them somewhere along the many years of the relationship....   IDK,  I would love to hear something/anything from Gary Bain in regards to this one day...poor man.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: May 10, 2012, 09:56:46 AM »

I think the relationship that blows my mind the most is the one between Gary Bain and Adam Mayes.  I mean these two knew each other since Adam was 9-10.  I do not understand why he and/or Jo Ann would tolerate this type of behavior (drinking/drugging) around there very young daughters; even if it was the TWO faces of AM.  I know that this type (AM) is a manipulative, deceptive, master controller but he had to slip up for them somewhere along the many years of the relationship....   IDK,  I would love to hear something/anything from Gary Bain in regards to this one day...poor man.

Yes, I agree.  I of course mean no disrespect to the Bain family...they are going through so much.  It is easy for me to analyze from a far...at the same time...if this man were so delusional as to think that the two daughters were his...then his behavior would have been VERY odd.  People that are delusional are not thinking rationally...so his behavior would have matched that.  Someone would have seen this...others HAVE seen this (it is mentioned throughout)...maybe the Bains are just really nice and tolerating people that looked beyond his odd behavior.  Where is he?  I hope today is the day that we all get the news that they have found the girls safe...!  This case is keeping my stomach in knots.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: May 10, 2012, 10:04:53 AM »

So, am I understanding correctly that Jo Ann and the oldest daughter were killed in the garage of their own home? It must have not been a gun shot or wouldn't it have been heard by someone? 

Two brutal murders and Gary as well as his eldest daughter and granddaughter heard nothing?  Did Jo-Ann not scream out for her husband?  Did her Adrienne not scream for her father?

Janet 
He could have stuffed rags in their mouths while they slept or come up behind them and silenced them.  And he probably took them one at a time.  I would imagine that the survivors have been torturing themselves with why they didn't hear anything.  Its the same as the parent of an abducted child beating themselves up over what they should have done differently. 

Adam Mayes went into that home with a plan.  No one was getting in his way.  imo
I agree KittyMom.  Unless we were there, which we weren't, why try to shift blame on the Dad or others because they didn't hear anything.  The inward screams . . . now that's another matter.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: May 10, 2012, 11:00:18 AM »

https://twitter.com/#!/Rickey_Dale

Rickey D. Alexander ‏ @Rickey_Dale
RIP Adrienne Bain. This is how you should be remembered. ❤🙏 http://instagr.am/p/Kb8PEBG9Uo/

http://thesop.org/story/20120510/bobbi-booth-provides-us-with-a-chilling-portrait-of-fbi-fugitive-adam-mayes.html

Published:May 10th, 2012 07:00 EST
Bobbi Booth Provides Us With a Chilling Portrait of FBI Fugitive Adam Mayes!
By John G. Kays

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: May 10, 2012, 11:03:38 AM »

I wonder if they did toxicological tests on Jo Ann and Adrienne? Maybe Mayes spiking the food or drink would explain both Gary and daughter sleeping and no sounds from Jo Ann and the girls. Since he was a friend no one would have noticed him doing it.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #571 on: May 10, 2012, 11:04:23 AM »

Just found this, don't know if it relates to this case or not.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20120510/NEWS01/120510007/Two-schools-lockdown-following-pursuit-possible-murder-suspect?odyssey=mod|breaking|text|FRONTPAGE

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: May 10, 2012, 11:05:05 AM »

True Cookie but Elizabeth was only one person to keep quiet.  They had to keep all 4 quiet. 

True. 

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: May 10, 2012, 11:11:31 AM »

I wonder if they did toxicological tests on Jo Ann and Adrienne? Maybe Mayes spiking the food or drink would explain both Gary and daughter sleeping and no sounds from Jo Ann and the girls. Since he was a friend no one would have noticed him doing it.

I have thought of that too.  Or he lured them out there...one at a time somehow.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: May 10, 2012, 11:20:40 AM »

Why would ANYONE plan to murder a grown woman and a 14 year old teenager as well as kidnap two children ... 8 and 12 years old ... knowing there was a chance that any resulting commotion may awaken three other persons asleep in the home.

Janet

++++++

Adam Mayes & Wife Charged With First Degree Murder
Posted on: 11:24 am, May 9, 2012
updated on: 11:43am, May 9, 2012

<snipped>

In an affidavit, Teresa Mayes said she was there when Adam Mayes killed Jo Ann Bain in a  garage next to their home and that Adam Mayes also killed 14-year-old Adrienne Bain at that location.

Teresa Mayes also said her husband planned to Alexandria and Kyliyah.

<snipped>

http://wreg.com/2012/05/09/wife-of-adam-mayes-charged-with-first-degree-murder/

Affidavit Against Adam & Teresa Mayes
http://localtvwreg.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/affidavitagainstadamteresamayes.pdf

Affidavits Against Teresa & Mary Mayes
http://localtvwreg.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/affidavit.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: May 10, 2012, 11:32:22 AM »

I have thought of that too.  Or he lured them out there...one at a time somehow.

I'm confused as usual on this point...in some articles it says Mom was murdered in the garage while the 14yo was murdered in the home.  I know, two different reporters/papers but I wish we knew for sure.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: May 10, 2012, 11:33:16 AM »

This is interesting not sure if it ties in...probably not...but you never know.

http://www.abc24.com/news/local/story/Murder-Mystery-In-Mississippi-after-Man-Shot-on-I/PMstlVGsnkGYeLIIZXjxeg.cspx?rss=59
snipped;

74-year old Thomas Schlender from Nebraska was shot and killed driving down Interstate 55 early Tuesday morning near the town of Pope in Panola County. Investigators have no clue who did it or why.

snipped;
Schlender was driving a red 1999 Ford F-150 pickup with a camper shell on the back. If anyone has any information regarding the shooting contact the Panola County Sheriff or the Mississippi Highway Patrol.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18172325/man-found-shot-to-death-on-i-55
snipped;
Miller said that approximately five shots were fired early Tuesday into the southbound car on the interstate in Panola County. It's not clear if the shots were fired from another vehicle or from the side of the interstate.

The man's car crashed into a divider in the median. He was alone in the car and no other motorists were hurt. The shooting happened Tuesday about 1:40 a.m.
________________________________________________________________________________

Video surveillance puts AM at store County Line One Market in Guntown, MS April 30th, Monday @ 4:45pm in white Alero, this man is shot I55 1:40am early tuesday morning.  Could be looking for a new car and got spooked so he didn't take it?  Anybody bored...check my times?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: May 10, 2012, 11:38:03 AM »

BINGO!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: May 10, 2012, 11:39:21 AM »

Food for thought.  Thanks alagary.

Janet

_____

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: May 10, 2012, 11:44:25 AM »

Re: JO ANN (JODIE) BAIN AND THREE DAUGHTERS MISSING SINCE 4/27/2012
« Reply #574 on: May 10, 2012, 10:20:40 AM »
Quote from: klaasend on May 10, 2012, 08:37:00 AM
Quote from: cookie on May 10, 2012, 08:35:29 AM

Why would ANYONE plan to murder a grown woman and a 14 year old teenager as well as kidnap two children ... 8 and 12 years old ... knowing there was a chance that any resulting commotion may awaken three other persons asleep in the home.

Janet

Janet, I think he really thought he was being smart by killing Mom and oldest and taking the car down the road to appear as if Mom had run off with all three girls.  His main downfall (besides being evil and stupid)was relying on a woman with a very low IQ and burying bodies in his Mom's yard!  I guess he hid the girls nearby for a few days to make it appear that he was around and cool like he had nothing to do with their disappearance.  I'm guessing the Bain's did have a family squabble and Mayes might have played into that with Mr. Bain trying to make him believe that his wife did run off.  I do believe that this freak is in love with these girls and not in a Fatherly way!  I'm sure that Mayes' wife/ex-wife was led to think that if she helped him do this he would be with her and love her forever.  Not hard to lead a woman with the mind of a child.  Not removing any blame from her but I'm just saying  she could be easily led.  For Mommy dearest...this is her evil spawn and she did whatever he wanted and she protected him!  Shame on her!  If her hubby is really disabled can you imagine the treatment he might endure from her?  A nursing home might be better for him.  A MOO and I don't know Mommy Mayes' marital situation but I'm scared of her too and would be afraid of anyone left in her charge!  I'm wondering if the girls were left with wifey or Mommy for the few days following them going missing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.