May 17, 2024, 06:53:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 410265 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1340 on: November 29, 2008, 04:05:35 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys, I have a small question. Why do I seen Sean Krause named Father Krause? Is he a priest? Is he like Father Christmas? I am very confused about that. 

He thinks that everyone should confess to him, thus the Father reference. 
I just had to go find my special flag.

Oh I get it now. Who the hell is he to think people should confess to him?

I was searching for more updates on the Caylee case,
and ran across the site and read the post
in which Krause referred to himself as Fr Krause ?

I am Roman Catholic and NEVER have I ever !~!!!!!!!!
known ANY "Fr." to use the vulgar language Krause uses,
nor does any priest I know spew so much hate in their writings..

I am absolutely shocked by this reference,
and feel it is very disrespectful and sacreligious in all respects !

I have choices where I go and WHAT I read on the net,
and that site is not on my list of prefereces. Spewing hate,
when it offends aand hurts others is not anyone's 1st amendment right IMO !

BTW: Forgot my manners ! Sad

I read often, but lurk primarily !

Screwed that first one up! I agree with you lake erie, except one time my priest yelled to someone "turn off your DAMN cellphone" during mass. I had to laugh under my breath.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: November 29, 2008, 04:06:33 PM »

Regarding the popsicles that KC had when TL picked her up, I always envisioned them to be like these. 

I thought the same thing. Popsicles would melt in the heat, so they were probably the ones you just showed.

She had frozen chicken bites or pizza bites too didn't she?  I have to look back at what she had.  I can't remember.

It was chicken.  This would not make the same mess as popsicles if thawed and they can still be cooked when defrosted.  That is my thinking anyway.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: November 29, 2008, 04:06:43 PM »

Doesn't anybody else think it's more likely that something tragic happened to Casey's boy? Not adoption? Why would her grandmother (Shirley) write to Cindy about how tragic it was, and how she felt as sad about it as she would if it were her own child, if this was an adoption? Yeah, you'd probably be sad not to have that child in your life, but her words seem a bit too dramatic for that, IMO.  Plus.. why would Casey have the sono pic of a child she gave away? Why remind yourself of something like that? It's more likely IMO that this child died.

Assuming there was in fact another child...

I doubt if Casey kept the sonogram of the male child, Cindy did.

And if that's the case, I would think it's more likely she would have kept it if the child had died, and not if it were given up for adoption.

If there was an adoption, I'm sure it was Casey's decision, not Cindy's.  Cindy would have been very upset, but Casey could have cared less, IMO.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1343 on: November 29, 2008, 04:13:10 PM »

Another interesting tidbit to consider about Lee possibly being daddy as I talked about earlier today.

1. George moved out and filed for divorce shortly after Caylee was born about the same time that the testing came back verifying that JG was NOT the father.  This might be when it was revealed if true.  It was said he moved out for gambling debts that Cindy had to pay but now we discover it was a nigerian scam yet it was paid for by his workman's comp claim.  That is what Cindy's mother knew and relayed to Rick.  He might have left and filed for divorce upon finding something out that caused a major rift in the house.
2. George relayed that Lee and Casey's relationship was strained when it was discovered in the 8th month that Casey was pregnant.  Was that just because she didn't tell him?  I highly doubt that.  It shouldn't have strained a relationship discovering he would be an uncle, but it sure would have strained the relationship if he found out he was a father.

What does Annie know?  Anyone else curious?  Did Casey reveal something to her?  Is that why we haven't seen her interviews yet?

I find it odd that George brings up the incident about being scammed/ripped off...not really important or pertinant as to HOW he lost the money and whether he told Cindy the truth about it or not?  Why tell the FBI the truth of the scam and lie to Cindy about it?  This fits in with the "too many details=liar" idea about the Anthony family.
but note that George  never mentions anything about his PAST legal woes (throwing daddy through a plate glass window at work)?  Surely the FBI would know about THAT, right?

Is George the best liar in the bunch?  Does he give clues amidst lies?  Why the details about that and not the other and why in the heck did he lie about chasing fiasco.  He didn't want Cindy to know he told the story about a chase that didn't happen which subsequently happened on the very day according to dates that he did or didn't see into the truck when he got the gas cans back.....

I'm thinking the fake chase could have been George's way of saying "I've tried to ask her what's going on, Cindy, but I'm not going to chase after her when I know she's running away, I'm done with this situation, I've done all I can."

We all know what a nag Cindy is, I can see her trying to encourage George to be the one to "talk" some sense into Casey because we all know that Casey had little or no respect for Cindy at all.

But why in Cindy's vehicle?  See, that would mean Casey left her car at home.  Was Cindy home to provide her vehicle to Casey?  She was supposedly at work.  Who was driving CAsey's car?  I think George had Casey's car.  Something doesn't add up at all because it is apparently the same day he got his gas cans back and either saw into the car or didn't see into the car since he said both things, one to OSCO and one to the FBI as well as on Greta.
I don't think it matters whether George saw into the trunk or not.What matters(to me anyway)is what he smelled coming from that car on 6/24.How could the car not smell bad on 6/24(trunk evidence supports early decomp,2.6 days) when it smelled sooooo badly by 7/15(when car was picked up from towyard)?
I also think when George was telling the car chase story,and he at first said it happened on 6/24,same day as the gas can story......he had to change what day the car chase happened as he already told LE that Cindy was at work when the gascans were stolen.
He tripped himself up with that lie.

I used to say that something was found in the backyard around the time they were moving hibiscus bushes/trees.  He might very well be very aware of the smell and having it happen near the 27th makes more sense since that is about the time that the vehicle gets abandoned and she shows up after the fact with food from the family icechest that didn't melt while she waits patiently for AL to pick her up.

If we take a step back, we might see that George is the best liar in the bunch.  Didn't his ex-wife divorce him because he lies?  The whole family lies, but George might have the real knack.  Casey and Cindy are amateurs maybe.

Amazing to me,how can you teach your children good values and about how lying is so bad for everyone involved IF you are liars yourselves?
What are the chances that George(such a famed liar)hooks up with Cindy(another famed liar)?Maybe George and Cindy are related.....George does look more like Cindy's father than Cindy does(no nanner throwing please,I'm half joking).
Does anyone know if they have a video interview with Cindy's Mama,Shirley?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: November 29, 2008, 04:20:16 PM »

Doesn't anybody else think it's more likely that something tragic happened to Casey's boy? Not adoption? Why would her grandmother (Shirley) write to Cindy about how tragic it was, and how she felt as sad about it as she would if it were her own child, if this was an adoption? Yeah, you'd probably be sad not to have that child in your life, but her words seem a bit too dramatic for that, IMO.  Plus.. why would Casey have the sono pic of a child she gave away? Why remind yourself of something like that? It's more likely IMO that this child died.

And if that's the case, I would think it's more likely she would have kept it if the child had died, and not if it were given up for adoption.

If there was an adoption, I'm sure it was Casey's decision, not Cindy's.  Cindy would have been very upset, but Casey could have cared less, IMO.

I'm sure you're right about that.. she wouldn't have cared less. The point I'm making is this. We supposedly have 2 sonogram pics.. somebody said there was a blue ribbon on one, a pink on the other..  or something to that effect.  This means we're talking about either Lee and Casey, or two of Casey's children.  If one of these children was given away for adoption - and especially if Casey didn't even want the child - there wouldn't be any logical reason to keep this child's sonogram picture out for the world to see.  Not only would it be a reminder to everybody how Casey screwed up and couldn't take care of a kid, but how do you explain that to people who come over and see it?   As well, it's a painful reminder that your daughter (thinking of Cindy here) ripped your grandchild away from you.  We know Cindy was more than willing to take care of Caylee, so why not this other child? Because more than likely, it died prematurely.. miscarriage, still-birth, etc.  Even if Casey didn't think it was all that tragic, I'm sure Cindy would have-  Cindy's mom certainly would have. Perhaps Cindy kept the sono pic out for her own reasons... perhaps Casey felt like she needed to keep it out to make people "happy".  Who knows.

Does anybody know if doctors sign death certificates for a miscarriage? Or still-birth?? (I'd think one would have been if the baby died shortly after birth).  If so, I would think it would be possible to come up with a record of this happening, if in fact it did. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1345 on: November 29, 2008, 04:25:34 PM »

Sorry about the huge qoute stack,I don't know how to shorten them properly.
George said Casey's car was in the garage when this chase happened and he said she was having trouble with the car,reason for borrowing Cindy's truck.I believe George said Cindy was at home that day?I know Cindy took 2 weeks of vacation in June,1 the first week and one the last week of June.

Cindy says she never saw Casey during that time?  I wonder if she did borrow the vehicle at all.  LE says the chase never happened according to them.  It had to smell at that time.  George would have had to know and Cindy, if home during this, would have had to know if the car was in the garage.  I don't buy it.

I think something is wrong with the events between the 24th and 27th and these are the keys to where Caylee is at now.  Gas cans, did or didn't see in the trunk, car in the garage, chases, and Amscott abandonment well before AL picks her up with popcicles, to my knowledge unmelted and from the Anthony home.  I don't believe Cindy knew anything prior to the end of the third 911 call.  She was likely the last to know and Lee was the first to find out what George already might have known.   They got the marching instructions.  Lee to AL to pick stuff up, maybe tamper with the computer and George and Cindy planned to clean the car and anything in it.  Everything after that is obfuscation and they used Padilla to allow them to get stories straight because they couldn't do it in the jailhouse recorded visits yet they tried a bit.  Meanwhile, Casey was hoping the parents would get her off this one so she could rectify the relationship with AL as evidenced in a jailhouse call.  Now, why does Casey yield so much power over them?  She is covering for George's involvment perhaps, and she is covering for Lee who may yet turn out to be the father of Caylee methinks.

Then again, why did JG say she came over precisely at a certain time corresponding to a phone call at the door of his place by CAsey in which she came over, showered with the door partially open (like she was hiding nothing), and watched TV and met his roommate when clearly if you follow the pings that first phone call was true, but she made other calls and texts that have her leaving that residence shortly thereafter - cruising towards and near AL's home and then cruising around Blanchard park only to return to the residence later?

Who took Casey to Amscott with food in tow when the car had been sitting there for some time (4 hours minimum)?  She didn't physically run home, grab a bunch of frozen foods and run back.  Somebody dropped her there and I think it is George or JG imo.

Ahh,Jesse.I have my suspicions about him also.Jesse said he didn't think it looked like Casey needed a shower,she actually looked all fresh.ITA about the phone pings and Casey not being at Jesse's the whole time he says.I really hope the prosecutors are doing a tight timeline and have picked up on all of this that seems to be smacking us in the face.
Does anyone what Annie drives?Lee could have picked her up also and dropped her at Amscot.

Karma Is Coming

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1346 on: November 29, 2008, 04:29:45 PM »

Are the sonagrams dated????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: November 29, 2008, 04:30:33 PM »

I do not believe there was an odor being emitted from the inside of the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle until after the "gas can" encounter between George and Casey on August 24th.

++++++

The blanks regarding who, when, why and where need to be filled in but ... sticking with Ockham's Razor ...

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

+++++++++

June 16:  After she meets her demise ... Caylee is put in a plastic bag/container placed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

June 18th:  Prior to the producing of any body decomposition fluids or odor ... Caylee is taken from inside the trunk and ... buried in the backyard using a borrowed shovel.

June 24th:  Casey confides in her father and ... Caylee is retrieved from the backyard and ... placed inside the trunk where body decomposition fluid leaks and permenates the carpet.

June 24th - 27th:  Prior to Casey's vehicle being abondoned at Amscot .. Caylee's remains are transported to another location.

June 25th:  Casey relates to Amy that there is an odor inside her vehicle.

Janet

_______

Crime Expert Analyzes Casey Anthony Case, Evidence
POSTED: 4:04 pm EDT July 23, 2008
UPDATED: 4:17 pm EDT July 23, 2008

The Anthony's Backyard: Involved a tip that Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor. Two cadaver dogs pointed to the smell of decomposition near Caylee's playhouse.

Casey Anthony's Car: Detectives reported a different dog alerted to the same strong smell in the trunk after the white Pontiac had been abandoned in a parking lot

http://www.wftv.com/news/16968013/detail.html

George Anthony Set To Testify Against Casey In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 6:11 am EDT October 10, 2008
UPDATED: 1:58 pm EDT October 13, 2008

Sources told Eyewitness News the Orange County grand jury will hear about high levels of chloroform in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The panel will hear how lab tests on the hair and the stain in the trunk will show that Caylee's body was in that trunk and that investigators also believe the little girl's body was at some point in the Anthony's backyard near her playhouse.

The focus on when Caylee was murdered is on the afternoon of June 16, sometime between mid-day, when Caylee's grandfather last saw her alive with Casey, and the evening, when Casey went to her boyfriend's apartment without Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17684992/detail.html

Cell Phone Pings Help Track Casey Anthony's Movements Over 3 Days
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In June
POSTED: 1:06 pm EST November 3, 2008
UPDATED: 3:57 pm EST November 3, 2008

On Wednesday, June 18, the day Casey's parents' neighbor said Anthony borrowed a shovel and backed her car into the garage, cell phone pings show that Anthony was at or near her parents' home from 2:30 p.m. until 3:30 p.m., Pipitone said.

http://www.local6.com/news/17874799/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: November 29, 2008, 04:30:48 PM »

I'm sure you're right about that.. she wouldn't have cared less. The point I'm making is this. We supposedly have 2 sonogram pics.. somebody said there was a blue ribbon on one, a pink on the other..  or something to that effect.  This means we're talking about either Lee and Casey, or two of Casey's children.  If one of these children was given away for adoption - and especially if Casey didn't even want the child - there wouldn't be any logical reason to keep this child's sonogram picture out for the world to see.  Not only would it be a reminder to everybody how Casey screwed up and couldn't take care of a kid, but how do you explain that to people who come over and see it?   As well, it's a painful reminder that your daughter (thinking of Cindy here) ripped your grandchild away from you.  We know Cindy was more than willing to take care of Caylee, so why not this other child? Because more than likely, it died prematurely.. miscarriage, still-birth, etc.  Even if Casey didn't think it was all that tragic, I'm sure Cindy would have-  Cindy's mom certainly would have. Perhaps Cindy kept the sono pic out for her own reasons... perhaps Casey felt like she needed to keep it out to make people "happy".  Who knows.

Does anybody know if doctors sign death certificates for a miscarriage? Or still-birth?? (I'd think one would have been if the baby died shortly after birth).  If so, I would think it would be possible to come up with a record of this happening, if in fact it did. 

Death certificates are issued for stillbirths.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1349 on: November 29, 2008, 04:31:39 PM »

Is it true that Lee's supposed ex-girlfriend Mallory is pregnant?  Perhaps she is having a boy?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: November 29, 2008, 04:33:13 PM »

For what it is worth, I had a miscarriage (hospitalized for it) and there was no death certificate involved. I was only 3 months along though.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: November 29, 2008, 04:33:34 PM »

Is it true that Lee's supposed ex-girlfriend Mallory is pregnant?  Perhaps she is having a boy?

That's definitely another good point.. although we have no way to verify this information, as far as I know. Maybe this is why Lee is keeping a low profile.  All of this news and media attention can't be good for his girlfriend OR his relationship..   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: November 29, 2008, 04:35:10 PM »

Russ...do you think GA is complicit in disposing of Caylee's remains?

Something isn't right about the 24th.

He lied one way or the other or completely about getting the gas cans out of the car.  He either saw into the trunk or he did not because he has said both things - or it NEVER HAPPENED!

He came up with a chase scenario where he tells officers to look at his Toll records.  They found it not to be true.

Why was he reported to be at work when in the third 911 call he was clearly at home, George says "Caylee is missing?" incredulously in the background.

More questions that could be answered.

Why did she leave the car at Amscott to apparently be stolen?
How did she get to Amscott the next day so AL could pick her up since the car was there prior to that?
How did she get assorted food items from the Anthony home not melted (popcicles)?
The note to Beary and the most happiest at the Bond hearing was when she saw her dad.

Was this a plan to have the car stolen?  Who advised her?  Who dropped her off?  How did she get food from the Anthony home without it melting so AL could pick her up there? 

She texts that her dad ran over something.  She texts that it is taken care of.  Before the dropoff and after the gas can chase stories happened I do believe.

Pops covering?

OK, let's see...unmelted frozen food from Casa de Sociopath's in Jun/Jul?? Oh yeah...she had help.  Roll Call...CA - at work....LA - at work...GA, not so much. 

Do you remember that LP stated on Nancy Grace a few nights ago that George blurted out something like, "I'm tired of living a lie!"  He did this when LP was in the Anthony's house.  I'm almost willing to bet Cindy forced George to take care of things for Casey.  I just don't see him covering for Casey out of the goodness of his heart.

Lisa

Honestly, I think Cindy was the last to know anything shortly after the 3rd 911 call and that is when she took over.  Lee got his marching orders to pick stuff up.  George and Cindy washed clothes and made sure evidence was gone.  Casey had to stall LE with bogus stories of working at Universal, Sawgrass, etc to give them time. George didn't the guts to tell Cindy what he did on the 24th until that night.  He is too wishy washy.  They hoped the car would be gone, and Casey might have told her dad she was going to move to California but didn't go.  She got stopped by Cindy before she had the chance.

Cindy has no choice if I am right on things.  Caylee is gone, Casey is going away, George would likely be gone, and Lee's life will be destroyed if it gets out that he is the father.

I think you've nailed it, Russ. It makes so much sense.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: November 29, 2008, 04:37:31 PM »

GOOD AFTERNOON ALL!!!

I think it's very interesting that GA has seemed to be the one willing to tell the truth(his version) & CA is the one so hell bent on Caylee being alive. I would be VERY interested to know George's background in Ohio. What kind of person people thought he was & if he had sociopathic traits. Why did he leave the sherrif's dept. And why did they leave Ohio when their children were young & move so far away? GA obviously didn't have a job offer, he doesn't last long at jobs, hmmmm. Didn't him & Cindy both grow up in Ohio? There has been no support from his side of the family & little on Cindy's side. George doesn't get along with his family & Cindy's side hates him! I remember him being called a lier. Pathlogical? Casey inherited her sociopathic personality from one of her parents & it was also nurtured by them. Could George also be a sociopath??!! The lying,the violent behavior(with his father for one), lack of steady work, risk-taking(gambling, adultery)could all lead to the same type of person his daughter is. Could be he is so believable in his statements because he's a really smooth operator. Cindy, on the other hand, is a whole other psych class. She's on the verge of losing it completely, no doubt.

JUST SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!

Game's on & gotta run to the store, BBL!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1354 on: November 29, 2008, 04:38:24 PM »

I do not believe there was an odor being emitted from the inside of the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle until after the "gas can" encounter between George and Casey on August 24th.

++++++

The blanks regarding who, when, why and where need to be filled in but ... sticking with Ockham's Razor ...

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

+++++++++

June 16:  After she meets her demise ... Caylee is put in a plastic bag/container placed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

June 18th:  Prior to the producing of any body decomposition fluids or odor ... Caylee is taken from inside the trunk and ... buried in the backyard using a borrowed shovel.

June 24th:  Casey confides in her father and ... Caylee is retrieved from the backyard and ... placed inside the trunk where body decomposition fluid leaks and permenates the carpet.

June 24th - 27th:  Prior to Casey's vehicle being abondoned at Amscot .. Caylee's remains are transported to another location.

Janet

_______

The Anthony's Backyard: Involved a tip that Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor. Two cadaver dogs pointed to the smell of decomposition near Caylee's playhouse.

Casey Anthony's Car: Detectives reported a different dog alerted to the same strong smell in the trunk after the white Pontiac had been abandoned in a parking lot

Sources told Eyewitness News the Orange County grand jury will hear about high levels of chloroform in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The panel will hear how lab tests on the hair and the stain in the trunk will show that Caylee's body was in that trunk and that investigators also believe the little girl's body was at some point in the Anthony's backyard near her playhouse.

The focus on when Caylee was murdered is on the afternoon of June 16, sometime between mid-day, when Caylee's grandfather last saw her alive with Casey, and the evening, when Casey went to her boyfriend's apartment without Caylee.

On Wednesday, June 18, the day Casey's parents' neighbor said Anthony borrowed a shovel and backed her car into the garage, cell phone pings show that Anthony was at or near her parents' home from 2:30 p.m. until 3:30 p.m., Pipitone said.

I like I like I like!!!!!

Makes perfect sense.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1355 on: November 29, 2008, 05:06:51 PM »

EXACTLY !
We need to consider the source and read between the LIES !

doesn't it seem odd though, that Cindy wouldn't hide those mysterious pics for a NewsTour of her home?  She had plenty of time to hide anything questionable; She should know that everything seen on television will be replayed, slowed down, etc so people can go over the home with a fine-toothed comb!  At this point, I have to question if the Anthony family is enjoying all this attention and inviting much more attention in a very, very sick way!
I don't know if I'm the souce Lake Erie is talking about considering but I do want to clarify,again.....I do not know IF these 2 little images hanging in frames above a dresser in Caylee's or Casey's room,were ultrasound images.The only thing I am sure of is that one frame had a pink ribbon and one frame had a blue ribbon.They are very small pictures so I couldn't tell what images were in the frames.

Karma Is Coming

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: November 29, 2008, 05:06:59 PM »

Which Kid Finder Organization was she affiliated with???   Wasn't it the one that Geo had the sign from.  KidsFindersNetwork??? 

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1357 on: November 29, 2008, 05:11:26 PM »

Dr's will only sign a birth certificate for a stillbirth occuring after 23 weeks, I think.  I know some asked if those sonogram pics could be Lee's or Casey's.  I'm not sure when sonograms first came about, but I don't think it was 1982 (Lee's year of birth.)

Lisa
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1358 on: November 29, 2008, 05:14:05 PM »

Murt just announced his engagement!  She is on his video now.

http://murtwitnessone.webs.com/

Oh boy! does her name begin with an L  

Konnichi wa Mags San

Watakushi mo so omotte masu.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1359 on: November 29, 2008, 05:14:29 PM »

++++++

+++++++++

Janet

_______

But what about all of the trunk evidence indicating early decomp?Early decomp within 2.6 days? 

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.